pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 237.
#9851 3 years ago

I have a beautiful Oktoberfest with side art, shaker, knocker, topper with back lighting kit. Looks like it just came out of the box only better with all the add ones. Looking for trade ideas.

Ideal trade would involve Munsters Premium color edition. Open to other ideas as well.

#9852 3 years ago

Anyone have a Munster Premium B&W for sale in the St. Louis MO area?????

#9853 3 years ago
Quoted from Yerfdog66:

Anyone have a Munster Premium B&W for sale in the St. Louis MO area?????

one for sale on the st. louis thread, not sure if its color or not.

#9854 3 years ago

Anyone have a Munsters Pro they're looking to part with in the MD/DC/VA area?

#9855 3 years ago

Munsters is becoming a rare machine, that most everyone will/does want. So fun having one sitting next to Batman. Always exciting game play, which never gets old!

#9856 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters is becoming a rare machine, that most everyone will/does want.

I agree. Someone was looking for one in my area, I asked my wife if we should sell and it was a firm no. This game is so approachable for pinball and non-pinball folks alike it is a favorite in the game room. Multiple generations watched it growing up but even if you didn't everyone gets the concept immediately. And it plays great.

#9857 3 years ago

My family wouldn't let me get rid of it even though I'm ready for it to go. Still hoping it gets an update to make it more interesting to me sometime in the future.

#9858 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

My family wouldn't let me get rid of it even though I'm ready for it to go. Still hoping it gets an update to make it more interesting to me sometime in the future.

Munsters is a keeper for sure - I think you'd regret letting it go. How do you like your Stranger Things Pro? I was looking for a Premium, but none to be had. Distributors have Pros, so will likely go that route.

#9859 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Munsters is a keeper for sure - I think you'd regret letting it go. How do you like your Stranger Things Pro? I was looking for a Premium, but none to be had. Distributors have Pros, so will likely go that route.

I love my stranger things and it will never be leaving. I put my order in right after release after playing at one of the release bars and got it Mid Jan 2020. Early on I had a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes really hating it as I've taken the playfield apart more times than anybody else probably. There were so many code/mechanical issues with it but over the course of the last year almost all of the code issues were resolved and I figured out the mechanical ones and now I love it. From what I understand the newer builds have many of the mechanical issues fixed and if you get an old one there are updated parts you can get from stern now. I don't miss the TK lock or Projector. It gets the most play in the house by me by a mile.

I will be waiting at least 6 months after release next time to buy. I bought Munsters not long (a few months) after release and was expecting more code updates as that was what every review was saying would come at the time, then not long after I got it the it's done comments from Dwight happened. Then NST had so many mechanical/code issues that took almost 8 months before it was really fun to play. My latest NIB was a Guardians last NOV and it's been perfect. No issues at all. Will definitely let games mature and not buy quickly anymore. Learned that lesson twice now lol.

#9860 2 years ago

I love my stranger things and it will never be leaving. I put my order in right after release after playing at one of the release bars and got it Mid Jan 2020. Early on I had a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes really hating it as I've taken the playfield apart more times than anybody else probably. There were so many code/mechanical issues with it but over the course of the last year almost all of the code issues were resolved and I figured out the mechanical ones and now I love it. From what I understand the newer builds have many of the mechanical issues fixed and if you get an old one there are updated parts you can get from stern now. I don't miss the TK lock or Projector. It gets the most play in the house by me by a mile.
I will be waiting at least 6 months after release next time to buy. I bought Munsters not long (a few months) after release and was expecting more code updates as that was what every review was saying would come at the time, then not long after I got it the it's done comments from Dwight happened. Then NST had so many mechanical/code issues that took almost 8 months before it was really fun to play. My latest NIB was a Guardians last NOV and it's been perfect. No issues at all. Will definitely let games mature and not buy quickly anymore. Learned that lesson twice now lol.

I really tried to love stranger things.

But just couldn’t get there.

Ended up trading it for a TMNT and the entire family is so happy with it that it they forgive me for ST. It wasn’t a bad pin (though that TK Lock can kiss my multiballs). Just wasn’t a fit for us.

The new owner is LOVING ST.

#9861 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Ended up trading it for a TMNT and the entire family is so happy with it that it they forgive me for ST. It wasn’t a bad pin (though that TK Lock can kiss my multiballs). Just wasn’t a fit for us.

Glad you are liking tmnt. That is one pin that I just can't stand but I have no connection to the theme and don't enjoy shooting it. I'm also not a fan of Star wars which a lot of people love.

That was one of the questions my family went thru when considering getting rid of munsters. There is just no other machine we would want right now to replace it.

#9862 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

A friend has a ST. Once I learned how to play it I really got to liking it. It is fairly straight forward without a complicated rule set. And it is fast.

#9863 2 years ago

I drain my right outlane ALL THE TIME!! Is this common or do I just suck? I moved the outer slider post all the way down, and even pulled the rubber of the divider post, which helped a little, very little though. What am I missing?

#9864 2 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

I drain my right outlane ALL THE TIME!! Is this common or do I just suck? I moved the outer slider post all the way down, and even pulled the rubber of the divider post, which helped a little, very little though. What am I missing?

I used to do it ALL the time as well...I moved the post...even tried a larger post rubber.... I have gotten better at bumping the table... it helps a lot...

#9865 2 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

I was curious on mine so I just pulled the stats. There is something wonky going on with the usb audits on this machine. They don't match what is shown in the ui audit navigation at all. The dumped audits only show total plays of 632 lifetime but the ui audits show closer to 1500. Regardless of that though these were the drains in the logs of some subset of the games I've played lol.

57 LEFT DRAINS 281
58 CENTER DRAINS 1035
59 RIGHT DRAINS 486

So I'm seeing about twice as many right drains as left ones but the center is by far the majority for me.

#9866 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I used to do it ALL the time as well...I moved the post...even tried a larger post rubber.... I have gotten better at bumping the table... it helps a lot...

Nudging helps. A good sharp slap with the left hand helps me some on the right outlane.

1 week later
#9867 2 years ago

Does anyone know of a place that has any Munsters LE or premium's NIB for sale? I'm late to the game but would like it to be my first NIB game. Thanks.

#9868 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Does anyone know of a place that has any Munsters LE or premium's NIB for sale? I'm late to the game but would like it to be my first NIB game. Thanks.

Stern is doing one more run of the color premium - might be some unspoken for - here is an ad on pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1160-classic-game-rooms/03194-stern-munsters-color-premium-pinball-machine-august-produc

#9869 2 years ago

Finally got around to installing Pinmonk's Dragula mod. Absolutely love the look. It now more closely matches the Lily lights. Should have been that way from the factory.

#9870 2 years ago

That is one pin that I just can't stand but I have no connection to the theme and don't enjoy shooting it.

Same here. Out of all the LCD Sterns, TMNT and GotG are the two I just don't want/like. Zep pro is kind of a bum as well, but presumably the prem/LE is better with more shots. I don't consider them awful, just "C level" games.

#9871 2 years ago

Thank You

1 week later
#9872 2 years ago

A friend has offered me a great deal on a pin that I wasn't expecting. To make room, I'd have to let my beloved Munsters Pro go. The market seems pretty hot right now, and there aren't many recent Munster sales, none with the topper. How would you guys suggest pricing this? I bought it NIB.

Topper
Custom Powder Coat
Shaker
Art Blades
Pin Stadiums
Titan Rubber
Mezel Railings
Mezel Drag Light
PinMonk "DRAGULA" lenses

20210511_213003.jpg20210511_213003.jpg20210511_212835.jpg20210511_212835.jpg20210511_212734.jpg20210511_212734.jpg

#9873 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

A friend has offered me a great deal on a pin that I wasn't expecting. To make room, I'd have to let my beloved Munsters Pro go. The market seems pretty hot right now, and there aren't many recent Munster sales, none with the topper. How would you guys suggest pricing this? I bought it NIB.
Topper
Custom Powder Coat
Shaker
Art Blades
Pin Stadiums
Titan Rubber
Mezel Railings
Mezel Drag Light
PinMonk "DRAGULA" lenses
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the customer powder coat. What’s it called?

#9874 2 years ago

$7000 w/topper, $6000 without is my guess. There's not a lot of recent pro data to go by*, so I'm estimating the average pro gets $5200, yours has pinstadiums, shaker, powder coating plus other mods, that's a good $700+. I don't know if the topper is worth $1000 to people, I only know "topper people" are a bit nuts.

* seriously, why do 95% of people on here not mark what their shit sold for? are you really that busted up about giving pinside thirty bucks on your $6000 sale?!

#9875 2 years ago

I'd say 7k easy with topper and all the mods. I'm pretty sure you could get $1500 for the topper alone and splitting them up might fetch the most cash.

#9876 2 years ago

Not trying to be a downer but I’m not 100% sure you’ll get $7000 for a pro no matter how dressed up. Even in this market. Like others have said, the topper will sell independently. People have been asking up to $1000 for the topper although not sure anyone is buying at that price.

#9877 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

People have been asking up to $1000 for the topper although not sure anyone is buying at that price.

You are correct. They are not buying at $1000

6B5EC38A-DA81-4B71-A182-FCD0BE7EF435 (resized).jpeg6B5EC38A-DA81-4B71-A182-FCD0BE7EF435 (resized).jpeg
#9878 2 years ago

I bought another nice Stern for less than that. Topper prices are insane.

#9879 2 years ago

Prices are crazy right now, so I say start high and see what happens.

#9880 2 years ago

That topper will sell at $1500 and there's no way you can't get $5500 for the machine with all those mods.

#9881 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

* seriously, why do 95% of people on here not mark what their shit sold for? are you really that busted up about giving pinside thirty bucks on your $6000 sale?!

The price does not need to be made public for Pinside to get its commission. But, I, as a buyer, prefer to keep what I paid for something private.

But I get where you are coming from. I see all of those "did not sell, decided to keep ads" and then you see a new owner surface with the same pin that..cough cough... did not sell. But the new owner is posting pictures of his new pin that were from the pinside ad that did not sell.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Prices are crazy right now, so I say start high and see what happens.

Always start high. You can always come down on your price. Price it too cheap and your email will overflow with lots of tire kickers.

#9882 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The price does not need to be made public for Pinside to get its commission.

Ah, I did not realize that.

Quoted from cottonm4:

But I get where you are coming from. I see all of those "did not sell, decided to keep ads" and then you see a new owner surface with the same pin that..cough cough... did not sell. But the new owner is posting pictures of his new pin that were from the pinside ad that did not sell.

Yeah, I don't get it. People who sell through Pinside yet don't want to pay the fee should try selling through Facebook or Craigslist exclusively. Phew! Sometimes it works out fine, but most of the time it's a royal pain in the ass in comparison. Pinside is awesome to sell through with (usually) eager and knowledgeable buyers with feedback and post histories.

#9883 2 years ago

Most of my games sell offline before I even need to list them. But I get responses from FB ads almost immediately, so the couple times I’ve listed here and FB, FB won both times.

#9884 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Love the customer powder coat. What’s it called?

"Disco Teal" by Prismatic Powders.

#9885 2 years ago

I’m waiting on my Munsters premium there supposed to be shipping august can’t wait for it And look for everyone bashing Munster because of code get over it there’s a lot of games that are not fully coded like some would like but those games are fun n great to Munster is a great game it’s fun n probably 80 percent of pinball players don’t have an ideal about codes they just go play to have fun by themselves or with family let’s just be happy that pinball is doing great n thriving I’ve been playing sense 1970 never thought pinball machines would get to the level they are absolutely beautiful n fantastic games

#9886 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’m waiting on my Munsters premium there supposed to be shipping august can’t wait for it And look for everyone bashing Munster because of code get over it there’s a lot of games that are not fully coded like some would like but those games are fun n great to Munster is a great game it’s fun n probably 80 percent of pinball players don’t have an ideal about codes they just go play to have fun by themselves or with family let’s just be happy that pinball is doing great n thriving I’ve been playing sense 1970 never thought pinball machines would get to the level they are absolutely beautiful n fantastic games

Its great game...you will love it as is!!!

#9887 2 years ago

I have sold my LE a few months back, Definitely going to buy another one done the road, I miss it and love it! Had to sell it due to bad timing that’s all. I may even trade for one

#9888 2 years ago

If I decide to sell my Munsters Topper separately, anyone in here interested before I list it? I'd rather it be enjoyed than flipped.

#9889 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

If I decide to sell my Munsters Topper separately, anyone in here interested before I list it? I'd rather it be enjoyed than flipped.

How much you thinking? I would love to have a topper for my LE

#9890 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

How much you thinking? I would love to have a topper for my LE

Two have sold on ebay (see above) for $2800. Guys on this thread say $1500 easy. I've gotten PM's from people wanting me to split at less than market price, but they just want to flip the topper for the Ebay price, I'm sure.

Send a PM if you are in that window.

#9891 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Two have sold on ebay (see above) for $2800. Guys on this thread say $1500 easy. I've gotten PM's from people wanting me to split at less than market price, but they just want to flip the topper for the Ebay price, I'm sure.

Quoted from gorditas:

How is this any different than those flippers you describe? You are the flipper in this case for top dollar. Don’t get me wrong you are entitled to flip - just like others would do.

#9892 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How is this any different than those flippers you describe? You are the flipper in this case.
Don’t get me wrong you are entitled to flip - just like others would do.

It's mounted to my machine, and has been since the topper was released. That isn't flipping. Flippers take possession of an item with the sole intent of selling for a quick profit. I thought that I made it clear that I was seeking the market price, not the extra inflated one. I got lucky that toppers got so hot after buying one to enjoy. I bought low. The market is high.

#9893 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

insane.... good luck...hope you score

#9894 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

It's mounted to my machine, and has been since the topper was released. That isn't flipping. Flippers take possession of an item with the sole intent of selling for a quick profit. I thought that I made it clear that I was seeking the market price, not the extra inflated one. I got lucky that toppers got so hot after buying one to enjoy. I bought low. The market is high.

Flip away with a clean conscience I may do the same $2500 might make it hard to say no.

#9895 2 years ago

Sell the toppers now before Stern makes more!

#9896 2 years ago

I took the plunge and ordered a color premium from the next run, they said they will be delivered around September, hopefully it will be August like was posted earlier. The only thing I don't like about the premium pins Stern is making these days, is they don't come with side armor like they use to. I need to look back in this thread and see who was making the custom side armor that looks so good.

#9897 2 years ago

I'd hate to see my topper go but my back already has.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “$2200 firm until 12 pm Monday 5-24 then I'm pulling the ad and keeping it. You want it? $2200 if no one wants it idgaf I can make more money I can't make a new topper.”
2021-05-15
Monroe, MI
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1194 times

#9898 2 years ago

Prices are just crazy right now...walked around my gameroom last night just realizing how much $$$ this stuff is worth currently...

Can't sell my topper ...have way too much history w it, and still just love the hobby.

Suspect I might regret it at some point, but not now....

#9899 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Prices are just crazy right now...walked around my gameroom last night just realizing how much $$$ this stuff is worth currently...
Can't sell my topper ...have way too much history w it, and still just love the hobby.
Suspect I might regret it at some point, but not now....

Bolted to my pin which is bolted to the floor.

#9900 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Finally got around to installing Pinmonk's Dragula mod. Absolutely love the look. It now more closely matches the Lily lights. Should have been that way from the factory.

Would you happen to have any photos to share..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/198?hl=pinballerwannabe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.