IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 237.
#9651 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

As a previous owner, I can personally vouch for removing the mini pf from below- really quite easy to do so.
Initially, I had been removing from up top; which all went well until somehow one of those darn tiny screws snapped in half when I was carefully unscrewing it.
It wasn’t easy getting the broken screw out of the wood.
Fun game and such a beautiful package.

Mind elaborating on how you got the broken screw out of the wood?

Same thing happened to... a friend.

#9652 3 years ago

Looking to see if anyone has replaced the gold foil under the spiderweb rails on an LE. Is that available pre-cut, did you go with a different material that wont wear so easily, wonder if Stern would send me replacements ? Noticed on mine quite a bit has worn to white and would like to replace it..

#9653 3 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Looking to see if anyone has replaced the gold foil under the spiderweb rails on an LE. Is that available pre-cut, did you go with a different material that wont wear so easily, wonder if Stern would send me replacements ? Noticed on mine quite a bit has worn to white and would like to replace it..

Go to Hobby Lobby. I tried Michael's but no luck. You can buy sheets of colored foil paper. Red, green, blue, gold, silver. I got some that is gold sparkles and change colors with the light. You can buy a sheet for $2-$3.

Take your factory piece and use it for a pattern. Cuts with scissors. And then in the area where your fingers have worn the gold color to the white add a piece of mylar and you will stay looking brand new forever. I tried the green; It was just OK. Get the gold sparkle stuff.

Room lighting

IMG_5526 (resized).JPGIMG_5526 (resized).JPG

Camera flash

IMG_5527 (resized).JPGIMG_5527 (resized).JPG

#9654 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

in the area where your fingers have worn the gold color to the white

Did you happened to take a pic of that?

Or maybe @Zukram?

BTW Nice job cottonm4

#9655 3 years ago

Hello all, not an owner but I am debating it. I originally wanted to buy a NIB Munsters premium but believed the pinside hate about it and the distributor I went with talked me into a deadpool pro. It’s been 6 months and deadpool just isn’t for me. I have an opportunity to trade for a monsters LE and some cash on my end. It looks really fun to me and I love the idea of the mini playfield as it leaves the upper playfield open and less clunky and cluttered. I guess I am just looking to see if people who own it enjoy it.

#9656 3 years ago

The longer you have it...I appreciate it even more. May have more staying power then I thought, in my collection.

Quoted from Enron64:

and the distributor I went with talked me into a ......

Had that happen to me..stay with your own gut feeling...usually right.

#9657 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Or maybe Zukram?
BTW Nice job Cottonm4

Thank you. I did that one a year ago. I still need to do the right side

IMG_5529 (resized).JPGIMG_5529 (resized).JPG

#9658 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hello all, not an owner but I am debating it. I originally wanted to buy a NIB Munsters premium but believed the pinside hate about it and the distributor I went with talked me into a deadpool pro. It’s been 6 months and deadpool just isn’t for me. I have an opportunity to trade for a monsters LE and some cash on my end. It looks really fun to me and I love the idea of the mini playfield as it leaves the upper playfield open and less clunky and cluttered. I guess I am just looking to see if people who own it enjoy it.

I passed on it too initially, but after playing decided I needed one. Dont discount the pro, it plays great.. actually prob gonna keep munsters over ghost busters. Hate that wide flipper gap

#9659 3 years ago

Yes - don't disregard a Pro if you see one at a good price. Enjoy mine thoroughly ! Great game. Pro is a good option too.

#9660 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Don't believe the hate.. Its mostly for the code and not the game itself. And most haters are upset that this be loved game hasn't gotten any new updates that it deserves. Its a great game as is. Would i luv to see an update sure. But i still enjoy the game and my friends luv playing it as well. The lower playfield is amazing... Its a game all its own and adds more depth. I can't ever see myself playing a munsters with out it as having it would be missed. As for the LE. Jump on it. The Limited Edition has Stern's HD glass. Stern's Shaker Motor. Plus LE 5.25" Speakers. All other versions on Munsters have none of that stuff unless you mod it like i have done to my Premium Black & White edition to add those extras. If you purchase it you must play it at 12:00am! You will be in for a nice treat! Good luck.

#9661 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Don't believe the hate.. Its mostly for the code and not the game itself. And most haters are upset that this be loved game hasn't gotten any new updates that it deserves. Its a great game as is. Would i luv to see an update sure. But i still enjoy the game and my friends luv playing it as well. The lower playfield is amazing... Its a game all its own and adds more depth. I can't ever see myself playing a munsters with out it as having it would be missed. As for the LE. Jump on it. The Limited Edition has Stern's HD glass. Stern's Shaker Motor. Colored side blade graphics. Plus 5.25" Speakers. All other versions on Munsters have none of that stuff unless you mod it like i have done to my Premium Black & White edition to add those extras. If you purchase it you must play it at 12:00am! You will be in for a nice treat! Good luck.

#9662 3 years ago

The lower playfield is a love it or hate it thing I personally hate it but the good thing is it can be turned off to play like the pro. Its not a complex game as far as modes and depth but there is strategy,I've made it to munster madness with 140 mil going in and I've made it there with 20 mil going in. Its nothing like any modern Stern imo and more comparable to whirlwind or f14 but amped up with the added playfield multiplier and the stacking super jackpots by canceling and combining with playfield multiplier. It can be easy enough for a decent player to get to Munster Madness but difficult enough if your trying to play for a high score like we used to do. Anyone else remember playing for high score and not mode completion? As far as the person that is talking about moving Deadpool for Munsters I think you're crazy lol but you like what you like. My Munsters is my first and only nib and has a few nice mods like powerblades and topper and its never leaving but if one of my friends offered a dp for mun trade I'm not sure I could say no.

#9663 3 years ago

@apessino: When the screw snapped in half in the wood, I first removed the lower playfield from underneath as I was unable to remove the screw from on top.

Using pliers, I was able to unscrew with pliers the broken screw from underneath the playfield.
It took a while but luckily there was just enough of a lip on the broken screw that I was able to rotate it out.
From that point forward, I always removed the mini-pf to clean both the pf & plastic shield from underneath.

I also contacted Stern support for new screws and those little black washers to have extras on hand.
Good luck with this!

#9664 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I watched the munsters tv series as a kid and restoring em's is my passion. Munsters premium (B&W) is my first NIB purchase and I am extremely happy all round with this machine. Such a great package. Friends & family love it and its a keeper for sure.

#9665 3 years ago

Don’t believe any of the bashing done here on Pinside. Munsters is a gem of a machine and plays circles around most games.

It shoots great, play is fun and has plenty of things to hit. The lower playfield and upper playfield multiball going at the same time with four flippers is a completely unique experience in pinball. Nothing like it has ever been created. Lower PF could be a machine in and of itself and sold for under $500 to $800 dollars, it would fly off Costco or Sam’s Club shelves for Christmas and introduce all kinds of people into pinball, not just the same crowd here on Pinside, over and over.

People that say otherwise, don’t think they’ve given proper time on the machine. We have a goodly selection of pinball at our place and when people come over, they all gravitate to Munsters and love it. One of the best party games ever.

There is nothing boring about the machine. It is just light on show material modes and content from the show. Add more of that and everyone will change their tune.

Elvira is a clever machine, but shot wise, on the easy to mediocre side, but is still a great machine (even though the straight almost not there, plastic habit trails are boring at best). Where Munsters shines is with incredible ramps, fun bash toys, Herman, Spot and Grandpas mystery machine, Dragula race ball interaction, lower PF once understood is a blast on its own, etc. So much to shoot and fun to get to Munster Madness, Midnight Madness, level 2 Munster Madness, zap awards, super jackpots are exceptionally fun to collect and cash in with about 9 collected. How many of the Munsters code bashers have even collected 4 fully lit up portraits? This game has been so unfairly maligned and unfairly continues to be the whipping child by Pinsiders and podcasters alike. It is a great highly desirable theme and awesome playing machine. The code is fun, just hasn’t had but only two meaningful updates is why it’s been so unfairly treated by many imo. You can’t go wrong buying Munsters, it’s a keeper.

#9666 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Don’t believe any of the bashing done here on Pinside. Munsters is a gem of a machine and plays circles around most games.
It shoots great, play is fun and has plenty of things to hit. The lower playfield and upper playfield multiball going at the same time with four flippers is a completely unique experience in pinball. Nothing like it has ever been created. Lower PF could be a machine in and of itself and sold for under $500 to $800 dollars, it would fly off Costco or Sam’s Club shelves for Christmas and introduce all kinds of people into pinball, not just the same crowd here on Pinside, over and over.
People that say otherwise, don’t think they’ve given proper time on the machine. We have a goodly selection of pinball at our place and when people come over, they all gravitate to Munsters and love it. One of the best party games ever.
There is nothing boring about the machine. It is just light on show material modes and content from the show. Add more of that and everyone will change their tune.
Elvira is a clever machine, but shot wise, on the easy to mediocre side, but is still a great machine (even though the straight almost not there, plastic habit trails are boring at best). Where Munsters shines is with incredible ramps, fun bash toys, Herman, Spot and Grandpas mystery machine, Dragula race ball interaction, lower PF once understood is a blast on its own, etc. So much to shoot and fun to get to Munster Madness, Midnight Madness, level 2 Munster Madness, zap awards, super jackpots are exceptionally fun to collect and cash in with about 9 collected. How many of the Munsters code bashers have even collected 4 fully lit up portraits? This game has been so unfairly maligned and unfairly continues to be the whipping child by Pinsiders and podcasters alike. It is a great highly desirable theme and awesome playing machine. The code is fun, just hasn’t had but only two meaningful updates is why it’s been so unfairly treated by many imo. You can’t go wrong buying Munsters, it’s a keeper.

I only have 2...until my JP Prem shows up... I play the heck my Batman66.. and then play my Munsters LE... I wonder way I dont play it more.. both are great.. neither are leaving... till I do and my wife sells them... lol

#9667 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

apessino: When the screw snapped in half in the wood, I first removed the lower playfield from underneath as I was unable to remove the screw from on top.
Using pliers, I was able to unscrew with pliers the broken screw from underneath the playfield.
It took a while but luckily there was just enough of a lip on the broken screw that I was able to rotate it out.
From that point forward, I always removed the mini-pf to clean both the pf & plastic shield from underneath.
I also contacted Stern support for new screws and those little black washers to have extras on hand.
Good luck with this!

Thank you! I was trying to replace the top with a new one and one of the screws snapped in half... I didn't even apply much force - some steel that is. In my case most of the leftover screw is on the upper side, but so far I have failed to find a way to get enough leverage to remove it.

I will keep trying, not sure what else I can do.

#9668 3 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

Thank you! I was trying to replace the top with a new one and one of the screws snapped in half... I didn't even apply much force - some steel that is. In my case most of the leftover screw is on the upper side, but so far I have failed to find a way to get enough leverage to remove it.
I will keep trying, not sure what else I can do.

Get some beeswax at Hobby Lobby. If you have to remove those screws again, scratch them to a beeswax bar. It will lube them up, not drip or make any other kind of mess. This is truly one of those "a little bit goes a long way" products.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Hobbies/Leather-Crafting/Tools-Finishes/Beeswax/p/80957792

1853829-0819-px (resized).jpg1853829-0819-px (resized).jpg

#9669 3 years ago

I think if these screws are this poor of quality, next time I remove mine I will be goin to ace hardware and getting some good stainless. Hope I haven't jinxed myself

#9670 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

I think if these screws are this poor of quality, next time I remove mine I will be goin to ace hardware and getting some good stainless. Hope I haven't jinxed myself

Was told by Stern you should NEVER have to remove the window.... if its not broke...dont fix it...

#9671 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

It is just light on show material modes and content from the show. Add more of that and everyone will change their tune.

Yes but that's what 99% are complaining about Munsters!
More CODE

#9672 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

The lower playfield is a love it or hate it thing I personally hate it but the good thing is it can be turned off to play like the pro. Its not a complex game as far as modes and depth but there is strategy,I've made it to munster madness with 140 mil going in and I've made it there with 20 mil going in. Its nothing like any modern Stern imo and more comparable to whirlwind or f14 but amped up with the added playfield multiplier and the stacking super jackpots by canceling and combining with playfield multiplier. It can be easy enough for a decent player to get to Munster Madness but difficult enough if your trying to play for a high score like we used to do. Anyone else remember playing for high score and not mode completion?

This is a fascinating post for me personally.

I’ve been contemplating getting a Munsters Pro for the two arcades I help out with, one at a drive in movie theater, one that is for charity. I’ll cycle it between the two locations. I’ve played the machine a little bit, both the Pro and the Premium and thought it was fun. I did not like the lower playfield at all, which isn’t surprising as I had a Shrek and didn’t care for the mini playfield on that either. So when a Pro came up at a good price I started seriously thinking about it.

A comparison to my all time favorite pin (Whirlwind) probably just sealed the deal. Lol

We have deep pins - Deadpool for instance. And I have a Batman 66 at home if I wanna go super deep with a crazy rule set. So I think this may be a good choice.

Anyone else want to help convince me?

#9673 3 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Yes but that's what 99% are complaining about Munsters!
More CODE

Actually, when Munsters greatest defender, Who-Dey, died, instead of looking at Who-Dey as a martyr, Stern decided to throw in the towel with a "Why beat our head against the wall" decision.

#9674 3 years ago

Hello all, I just joined the club with a used pro. Got it from a good friend and I also know the original owner. I traded my TSPP for it and some cash.My first 20 games were rather short and I think my top score was 11mill. I went into the settings to add a little save time and noticed the power of the flipper coils was set to HARD, I returned it to NORMAL. This made all the difference in the world- my very next game was 119 million. Yesterday got over 200 mil.

I went through and cleaned up the game with new rings and replaced the scoop protector. I have ordered new coil stop brackets.I hope the quality of these improve soon. I had a GotG that I replaced a couple times as there is always a sprinkling of brass under the flippers.

IMG_6778 (resized).JPGIMG_6778 (resized).JPGIMG_6779 (resized).JPGIMG_6779 (resized).JPG
#9675 3 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

My first 20 games were rather short and I think my top score was 11mill. I went into the settings to add a little save time and noticed the power of the flipper coils was set to HARD, I returned it to NORMAL. This made all the difference in the world- my very next game was 119 million. Yesterday got over 200 mil.

Interesting...I tried that and my scores went down..thinking now it's about everyone's own personal reflexes. I look at it like shooting trap , my reflexes say take it as soon as I'm on the target, but most will wait for the clay to "peak" and hit before it starts falling. I can't do that because I'll flinch, basically I am trying to hold back my normal tendency of shooting as soon as I'm on the target. Even though that is what most shooters are taught to do..(take it when it stalls and hovers). I take it asap.

anyways, the point I'm now thinking probably like pinball I like it fast and quick as my reflexes want it now...setting on "hard" works best for me...or I feel like I'm "waiting".

Could be why all those setting..haha...what works for you personally...although there are some games that you have to tone down or break things is a given.

#9676 3 years ago

Hi..... This could very well be considered normal.... But i will ask anyways.. Would anyone here happen to know a way to "Quiet" down the main flippers. They seem very noisy, making a loud mechanical sound at every press of the flipper buttons. Tnx

#9677 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:Hi..... This could very well be considered normal.... But i will ask anyways.. Would anyone here happen to know a way to "Quiet" down the main flippers. They seem very noisy, making a loud mechanical sound at every press of the flipper buttons. Tnx

Better coil stops

#9678 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Better coil stops

Would you elaborate on buying better coil stops? I think they’re way too noisy as well. Where can we buy the most quiet ones?

Is there a way to make them even quieter?

#9679 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Better coil stops

Please elaborate.. Thank you.

#9680 3 years ago

I'm not 100% sure about this but was told this by a friend who has a newer build DP and IM and they both have a clunk to them,they even feel as if there's a harder clunk. I'm pretty sure I got my new coil stops for Munsters at Pinball Life and I could tell a major difference in the feel of the flip but mine where never loud with that clunk just dropping copper dust everywhere.i could tell a difference in sound on my Breakshot when I changed the coil stops. I'm going to buy him some new coil stops next time I order if doesn't get some first and I'll make sure I report back.

#9681 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I love my FGY, so the lower playfield in Munsters is still the best toy in any of my machines. Buy it and you won't look back.

It's a great game, period.

#9682 3 years ago

Hey all, I pulled the trigger. Deadpool moves out tomorrow and the Munsters LE moves in. Thanks for all the replies with actual explanations. I was interested in it from the very beginning but didn’t follow my gut. Guess we will find out if it’s the right choice pretty quickly.

#9683 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hey all, I pulled the trigger. Deadpool moves out tomorrow and the Munsters LE moves in. Thanks for all the replies with actual explanations. I was interested in it from the very beginning but didn’t follow my gut. Guess we will find out if it’s the right choice pretty quickly.

Bam!! Welcome to the club...I don't come in this thread that often, but be assured I play mine alot...just a fun ride, love this game...highly doubt you will be disappointed...

#9684 3 years ago

I jumped on a Pro to get me in the club. Just waiting on STI to bring it home!

#9685 3 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

I jumped on a Pro to get me in the club. Just waiting on STI to bring it home!

How far away did you have to go shopping to find it?

#9686 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Would you elaborate on buying better coil stops? I think they’re way too noisy as well. Where can we buy the most quiet ones?
Is there a way to make them even quieter?

I came across this buzzkill product. I emailed the seller to see if they fit our machine and stop the flipper clunk noise. Check out the video below.

https://www.pinballchaos.com/buzzkill

*Note from Seller;

"I have to re-shoot the video. The new 1/64” ones are thicker and only need one per flipper. The ones in the video were thinner and needed 2 in most cases."

*Update.... I did a Buzzkill search and a pinside page came up stating no longer for sale. So i guess this option is out. I doubt the seller will email me back.

#9687 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

I came across this buzzkill product. I emailed the seller to see if they fit our machine and stop the flipper clunk noise. Check out the video below.
https://www.pinballchaos.com/buzzkill

*Note from Seller;
"I have to re-shoot the video. The new 1/64” ones are thicker and only need one per flipper. The ones in the video were thinner and needed 2 in most cases."
*Update.... I did a Buzzkill search and a pinside page came up stating no longer for sale. So i guess this option is out. I doubt the seller will email me back.

That stops the buzz, but I’m getting a lead from PinMonk that reduces flipper noise up to 50%. As soon as he gives me the link of where to buy, I’ll post it here or PinMonk could post it here for everyone to use, if they wish. Reducing flipper and pop bumper noise would be awesome in my house. Can’t play games at night with sleeping people, lol.

#9688 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

That stops the buzz, but I’m getting a lead from vireland that reduces flipper noise up to 50%. As soon as he gives me the link of where to buy, I’ll post it here or vireland could post it here for everyone to use, if they wish. Reducing flipper and pop bumper noise would be awesome in my house. Can’t play games at night with sleeping people, lol.

Ok, geeat.. Looking forward to it.

#9689 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Welcome aboard and with an LE too! I just have a premium but really decked it out. Hd glass, shaker, tons of mods. The family loves this game sooo much.

Topper is amazing.

Folks on Facebook stern enthusiast group have been posting about this game a couple times this past few weeks with some trolls coming out to bash.

Funny thing. A lot of them have no clue what the zap button does so I’ve been schooling them.

I wonder how many don’t like the game or think it’s too simple because they don’t know how the zap button is supposed to be used!

#9690 3 years ago

Here’s the write up I’ve been sharing.

Fellow Munster fans correct me if I’m wrong or add anything I’m missing...

Munster Zap Button Explained

Munsters doesn’t just award jackpots for making particular ramp shots at a special time like many other pins.

Instead there is a jackpot you can build for each character by doing different things.
There is also a Zap jackpot.

Periodically while playing the zap button will glow. If you press the button at that time it builds the zap jackpot.

To lock in and cash out your jackpots you have to make it into the dragula launch.
But wait, there’s more!

If you don’t want to lock in your jackpot yet you can hold down the zap button while in the dragula launch area to cancel the award...
Why would you do this?

Because Munsters also has multipliers. A 2x and a 3x. And you can also build those and have them both activated at once!

You can activate and increment the current multiplier by hitting the Cat switch to the right of Herman.

This is affectionately referred to by some on pinside as “banging the kitty”.

So one strategy for super high scores is to build those jackpots as high as you dare while banging that kitty to get the 2x and 3x multipliers both activated.

Then slam in the back of the dragula to unload wave upon wave of massive jackpots.

Of course the danger here is if you drain early you could end a game with little or no jackpots.

Part of the fun and tension of the game is playing out that trade off between building to a big explosive multiple jackpots vs settling for premature dragulation.

#9691 3 years ago

The zap jackpots and the super jackpots for the characters are separate.

The zap button lights when you hit the standups. The button will light blue then you hit it to build the zap jackpot. Once you build it enough it gets placed on the playfield at one of the major shots indicated by the blue rectangle insert. Shot that to collect the zap JP. Multiple zap JPs can be put on the playfield at once and collecting enough of them lights the Zap SJP. Not sure what shot that is, I’ve never gotten it knowingly.

And the kitty multiplier when both 2x and 3x are lit multiply together for 6x.

#9692 3 years ago

Well it’s all set up in the game room, wow is all I can say. It’s beautiful and I think having an LE has ruined me lol. All the extra features are awesome. As far as gameplay, first game the wife played she looked at me and said the shots are smooth as butter. I agree with her. I only played a couple of games last night so I can’t give my full opinion but it seems awesome and I am glad to be part of the club.

#9693 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How far away did you have to go shopping to find it?

New York.... but the price was right with shipping to still be in the "good price" range imo. South East New Mexico isn't exactly a mecca of pinball. There's some guys up around ABQ with real nice collections, but down where I am there's only a few of us. I'm slowly changing that. We have friends over quite a bit, and by word of mouth people that wouldn't normally own a game are having me find xyz game for them. Either one they've played at my place or one they remember from way back etc.

#9694 3 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

New York.... but the price was right with shipping to still be in the "good price" range imo. South East New Mexico isn't exactly a mecca of pinball. There's some guys up around ABQ with real nice collections, but down where I am there's only a few of us. I'm slowly changing that. We have friends over quite a bit, and by word of mouth people that wouldn't normally own a game are having me find xyz game for them. Either one they've played at my place or one they remember from way back etc.

Last summer I drove to Phoenix to get mine

I swear if it was not for pins getting shipped back and forth, that the economy would die.

#9695 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I enjoy it a lot. It does not have deep code, so that area of criticism is accurate, but it's all about how much that matters to you. The code certainly isn't miniscule, it's more like an average '90s DMD game.

edit: Oops, I didn't scroll down to see this was already settled.

#9696 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I enjoy it a lot. It does not have deep code, so that area of criticism is accurate, but it's all about how much that matters to you. The code certainly isn't miniscule, it's more like an average '90s DMD game.
edit: Oops, I didn't scroll down to see this was already settled.

I don't mind the 'deepness' of the code, but some additional video assets would be nice.

#9697 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Or maybe Zukram?
BTW Nice job Cottonm4

I have not yet tried to repair it yet, but will take a few before / during / after photos.. Might have some time soon..

#9698 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I don't mind the 'deepness' of the code, but some additional video assets would be nice.

Yep, same opinion. Maybe just one more/different wizard mode, plus more video clips, and we'd be good to go.

#9699 3 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

Cool...another NM Pin Person! I live literally 2 miles from Mezels Mods!

#9700 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Well it’s all set up in the game room, wow is all I can say. It’s beautiful and I think having an LE has ruined me lol. All the extra features are awesome. As far as gameplay, first game the wife played she looked at me and said the shots are smooth as butter. I agree with her. I only played a couple of games last night so I can’t give my full opinion but it seems awesome and I am glad to be part of the club.

Be sure to set the time/date in the service menu to make sure its correct.

*Then play it through 12:00am Midnight!! You'll be in for a Munsterous treat!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/194?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.