IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 237.
#851 5 years ago

When you were a kid a cardboard box was everything you wanted it be or it was just a cardboard box

#852 5 years ago

Fridge boxes were the best
Dishwasher box not so much kinda disappointing

#853 5 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Seems a bit overboard to ask an owner to go that drastic with a repair on a brand new machine. And, I don't have a dremel so that's great answer for me.

I agree, my distributor did offer to get a new metal ramp modify it and send it to me. But to me it just seems like a pretty crappy fix for the problem. But I guess the only real fix for it would be for Stern to replace the play field with one that was routed in that location like it should have been in the first place and without a ton of pressure I don't see that happening.

Maybe they should include a dremel with the ~$6k msrp of a pro and surely on the $9k LE they could throw one in the goody bag if they haven't fixed the problem on those already

#854 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Picture Please, and Thank You.

Will do,been super busy since the posting-at work non-stop since I had Presidents day off and got it all back together at midnight that night. Have about 5-8 total games on machine......need to close up that right outlane- Lol - Though the ball launch is very sweet >>

I am a mechanic by trade,enjoy fabrication and problem solving.....Much more than screwing on a few mods-right down my alley to do this sort of minor outpatient surgery.Turned out great and I was confident in what I was doing and how to execute it.

Laters-my boss is coming,gotta go.

#855 5 years ago

Anyone interested in the lighted clock and the magnet protector from The Mod Couple? I'm selling both (unused and together) for $37 shipped. A $15 savings. First come first served and Pay Pal. Please PM me.

#856 5 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

In the club ... out the club.
After exactly 19 days in my gameroom the Munsters Pro will leave today ...
Nice flow and fast game, but thats it.... boring. Maybe the software updates will change something but they can not change the emty playfield.
I cought myself after a bad first ball starting a new game, getting all characters in every 3. game. Dragrace is boring and a show stopper. The jackpot there on the left is boring and a show stopper. To 90% I stopped the jackpot to get back in game. The sound is bad, too many layers at the sametime. Animations are funny .. for the first 3 times ...
Good news .. the pin will stay in my pinball league so I have chances to play it later .....

I’ll give you $500 bucks for it.

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I put the rgb lit shooter rods on all my games..only available through CT to my knowledge..look great, and consistent feel...Greg( mindorbits) used to make them years ago and were the best...Plasma would look sick!!!

I only have one, it's on my CV...I didn't know you could still get them, thanks for the tip...I will check out CT.

#858 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I only have one, it's on my CV...I didn't know you could still get them, thanks for the tip...I will check out CT.

https://cointaker.com/products/led-lit-shooter-rods

only place that still has them. These are not Greg's (don't exist anymore), but these work great....highly addictive mod....

#859 5 years ago

Does anyone know where to get those custom yellow cards in place of the money card on the right apron you get a card that matches your machine? Been trying to find where to buy them but no luck. Want one for Munsters LE and Deadpool LE.

#860 5 years ago

Many games shooter lane ramps are not counter sunk into the playfield? Met and di are examples.

#861 5 years ago

Way thrilled stern has started putting on cliffy-styled protectors!!

4D53C20B-D8CC-44D8-A207-9E12E5F89F33 (resized).jpeg4D53C20B-D8CC-44D8-A207-9E12E5F89F33 (resized).jpeg
#862 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

[quoted image]

How are you liking your game so far Wyopin? Have you got to play it much yet?

#863 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

[quoted image]

They have been and also lighted scoops

#864 5 years ago

Of course my game is finally supposed to be here tomorrow or fri after all the factory delays..... and now we have 6+ inches of snow and 1/4,inch of ice on the ground. Not sure what I'm gonna do but ill find a way to get it in the house and set up lol.

#865 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How are you liking your game so far Wyopin? Have you got to play it much yet?

Didn’t get to play it too much, but have been loving it so far. Shoots like butter right out of the box...those ramps are perfect. Franchi nailed the artwork too...it looks amazing in person. The mirrored back glass is stunning. The lower playfield is a little tricky and the response is odd because the flippers and balls are so tiny...but it’s a decent novelty and it looks like it belongs...overall I like the lower playfield (it kind of reminds me of those little toy pinball machines you’d play as a kid).
The game really caters to the backhand shots.
The ball does seem to bounce a bit sometimes, though..got it stuck up on herman’s arm once where I had to pull the glass (maybe just need to mess with the angle). I do like the sounds and show clips. The music doesn’t seem overplayed and complimented the gameplay very well. Still don’t fully understand the ruleset but I see plenty to shoot and I’m sure that will get refined in upcoming code.
So far, I’m thrilled with my purchase, and I’m looking forward to getting more flips in on it.

#866 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Didn’t get to play it too much, but have been loving it so far. Shoots like butter right out of the box...those ramps are perfect. Franchi nailed the artwork too...it looks amazing in person. The mirrored back glass is stunning. The lower playfield is a little tricky and the response is odd because the flippers and balls are so tiny...but it’s a decent novelty and it looks like it belongs...overall I like the lower playfield (it kind of reminds me of those little toy pinball machines you’d play as a kid).
The game really caters to the backhand shots.
The ball does seem to bounce a bit sometimes, though..got it stuck up on herman’s arm once where I had to pull the glass (maybe just need to mess with the angle). I do like the sounds and show clips. The music doesn’t seem overplayed and complimented the gameplay very well. Still don’t fully understand the ruleset but I see plenty to shoot and I’m sure that will get refined in upcoming code.
So far, I’m thrilled with my purchase, and I’m looking forward to getting more flips in on it.

That's great, glad to hear that you are liking it. You can also turn the mini playfield off in the settings if you sometimes didn't want to play with it on. The game is gorgeous and i bet the mirrored backglass is stunning.

Lot of complaints as you know about the code but i have played a pro now twice and i really enjoyed it a lot. The game is so beautiful that i just enjoy looking at it as crazy as that may sound, and me loving the theme helps a lot also of course.

I think this game will do just fine in a larger collection for sure even if it does have a shallow code. I dont really get bored of games if they are fun and they shoot good so i dont think thats going to be a problem for me at all. Congrats on your new game and please keep us updated!

#867 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Of course my game is finally supposed to be here tomorrow or fri after all the factory delays..... and now we have 6+ inches of snow and 1/4,inch of ice on the ground. Not sure what I'm gonna do but ill find a way to get it in the house and set up lol.

We want some pics bigd when you get it! I bet the wait is killing you!

#868 5 years ago

Oh...forgot to mention, the game looks a lot brighter than the pro with the lower playfield in there. That’s not to take away anything from the gameplay of the pro...it’s just to to address the complaints of the game being too dark

63317C20-3884-4A86-B56A-878D078D09FD (resized).jpeg63317C20-3884-4A86-B56A-878D078D09FD (resized).jpeg5162D29B-20BA-458A-B9EE-F9A738891FE4 (resized).jpeg5162D29B-20BA-458A-B9EE-F9A738891FE4 (resized).jpeg94BA359E-DBDA-4A86-A83D-F4B15E645405 (resized).jpeg94BA359E-DBDA-4A86-A83D-F4B15E645405 (resized).jpeg

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Oh...forgot to mention, the game looks a lot brighter than the pro with the lower playfield in there. That’s not to take away anything from the gameplay of the pro...it’s just to to address the complaints of the game being too dark
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bet that does make a big difference. I dont really find the Pro to be too dark truthfully like a lot of people say and im getting to be blind as a bat. Seems ok to me, could be better i guess but i wouldn't say its bad.

#870 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous game...Congrats!!! I gotta check on mine today...super anxious now!!!

#871 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Gorgeous game...Congrats!!! I gotta check on mine today...super anxious now!!!

Let me know what you find out, we both ordered from the same distributor.

#872 5 years ago

Carrier called this morning....LE delivery Monday between 12-4.

#873 5 years ago

Wow, that LE looks great. You guys need to post more photos as they get set up.

#874 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We want some pics bigd when you get it! I bet the wait is killing you!

More than you know

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

[quoted image]

Yes, this was also for me a very nice surprise ! Mabe they learned that a Cliffy is cheaper tah swapping playfields on warranty ....

#876 5 years ago

Was just informed that my Monster Bash LE & Munsters LE will del on the same day..$$ expensive month

#877 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Was just informed that my Monster Bash LE & Munsters LE will del on the same day..$$ expensive month

And one hell of a work out day! Congrats!

#878 5 years ago

LE ordered through pinballcompany is going to arrive Monday by R&L!

#879 5 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

LE ordered through pinballcompany is going to arrive Monday by R&L!

Same here!!! Carrier called 20min bef0re Brooke's email

#880 5 years ago

sounds like the Dam broke...here they come.

#881 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

[quoted image]

It's not new. Stern has been ripping Cliff off with these since Ghostbusters, but they are thicker than Cliffies and affect slow ball movement.

#882 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not new. Stern has been ripping Cliff off with these since Ghostbusters, but they are thicker than Cliffies and affect slow ball movement.

They don't affect "slow ball movement". It's a piece of metal to protect certain areas. Sorry but Cliffy doesn't own anything.

#883 5 years ago

Mine arrives Monday...unless,,,,,,I can pick it up from the terminal tomorrow. Muah ha ha ha...

#884 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Now that is some serious first world problems right there! Lol

#885 5 years ago

My LE shipping Friday!

#886 5 years ago

Man I paid for the thing on reveal day I haven’t heard anything from my guy send the damn thing

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Mine arrives Monday...unless,,,,,,I can pick it up from the terminal tomorrow. Muah ha ha ha...

I would go pick that shit up for sure

#888 5 years ago

Waiting for notice on my LE arrival (Ordered on reveal morning). Super excited, can't wait

On a related note, thought I'd share these with the group. My wife found some cool vintage Munster character keychains to use with the new machine.

IMG_0497 (resized).jpgIMG_0497 (resized).jpg
#889 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

I hope I get the same news!

#890 5 years ago

Exciting day and happy to share first pics of Munsters LE #122.
I was also fortunate to have my BM66 Premium delivered at the same time.
Both are very fun titles.

For Munsters LE, the pin plays extremely fast and very smoothly. All shots flow seamlessly on my example with no shooter lane issues nor disruptions from the mini PF.

Theme integration is spot on- lcd clips, music, callouts and sounds are all terrific.
Colour changing led light show is perfect and the LE is not dark through the middle of the game due to the mini pf having some really nice ambient lighting.
The ramps and loops are amazing. All shots are easy to hit with little to no clunk.

The mirrored backglass is very sharp and the cabinet looks attractive overall.
In person, I don’t find the lockdown bar and rails to look quite as mismatched as they show in photos. I actually had to point it out to my family or they wouldn’t have noticed.

The lower pf is fun but does have a bit of a novelty factor to it.
However, what is neat about the mini pf is the variety of shots: 2 orbits, vuk, middle bash toy, right ramp and chance for a 2 ball multiball.
It won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s better than I expected and will take some practice to master it.

The next most divisive element of this pin is gong to be the code.
There is no doubt the ruleset as it stands now is fairly shallow.
The game is also quite easy and thus good players may get to Munster Madness quite regularly.
I’m hoping that Dwight adds some polish and depth; but if the game is truly mostly coded: I’m not sure this is the ideal pin for highly skilled players nor those who have either a small game set-up or don’t absolutely love The Munster’s.

In my collection of games, I have a mix of some deeper games (like Maiden, DI and newly arrived BM66 and some on the shallower side like Deadpool, MB and TAFG).

My family and I enjoy a variety of gameplay and The Munsters will be a fun game to flip. Only time will tell if it has longer term appeal.

Pics attached below. I have to stagger my pins due to space restrictions which is why they appear different in size.
9A4795FF-B9C4-443F-BB9C-63807A68A804 (resized).jpeg9A4795FF-B9C4-443F-BB9C-63807A68A804 (resized).jpegB4DFE908-AC81-4C8F-8158-A1F0EF42DC28 (resized).jpegB4DFE908-AC81-4C8F-8158-A1F0EF42DC28 (resized).jpegB9E7E3B1-6821-4736-AA74-DE336EC39DD1 (resized).jpegB9E7E3B1-6821-4736-AA74-DE336EC39DD1 (resized).jpegE442A94C-29AF-45C1-AB7A-E21345AF60A0 (resized).jpegE442A94C-29AF-45C1-AB7A-E21345AF60A0 (resized).jpeg

#891 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

For Munsters LE, the pin plays extremely fast and very smoothly. All shots flow seamlessly on my example with no shooter lane issues nor disruptions from the mini PF.
Theme integration is spot on- lcd clips, music, callouts and sounds are all terrific.
Colour changing led light show is perfect and the LE is not dark through the middle of the game due to the mini pf having some really nice ambient lighting.
The ramps and loops are amazing. All shots are easy to hit with little to no clunk.
In person, I don’t find the lockdown bar and rails to look quite as mismatched as they show in photos. I actually had to point it out to my family or they wouldn’t have noticed.
However, what is neat about the mini pf is the variety of shots: 2 orbits, vuk, middle bash toy, right ramp and chance for a 2 ball multiball.
It won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s better than I expected and will take some practice to master it.
The game is also quite easy and thus good players may get to Munster Bash quite regularly.
I’m hoping that Dwight adds some polish and depth; but if the game is truly mostly coded: I’m not sure this is the ideal pin for highly skilled players nor those who have either a small game set-up or don’t absolutely love The Munster’s.
In my collection of games, I have a mix of some deeper games (like Maiden, DI and newly arrived BM66 and some on the shallower side like Deadpool, MB and TAFG).
My family and I enjoy a variety of gameplay and The Munsters will be a fun game to flip. Only time will tell if it has longer term appeal.
Pics attached below. I have to stagger my pins due to space restrictions which is why they appear different in size. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that backglass looks magic. Can't wait to receive mine!
Thanks for the comments.

#892 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

The game is also quite easy and thus good players may get to Munster Bash quite regularly.
Pics attached below. I have to stagger my pins due to space restrictions which is why they appear different in size. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow beautiful lineup!

#893 5 years ago

Lets see if the Munsters can out earn the top dog in this lineup.

IMG_20190221_141107_836 (resized).jpgIMG_20190221_141107_836 (resized).jpg
#894 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

I hate to say it, but is the top earner Golden Tee Golf? Hopefully it's Guardians of the Galaxy

#895 5 years ago

Nice line up

#896 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

It easily jumped to the top on the route I help with. But you can't really tell how a new pin will earn until a couple months in when the honeymoon period is over.

#897 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Munsters Super Skill shot will teach you bad habits that mess with your Iron Maiden play. I find myself always changing the song between balls now accidentally as I reflexively hold down the left flipper at the beginning of each ball.

#898 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Super congrats....MunstersLE and BM66 Premium in one day? Wow!!!! Doubt you'll be posting for awhile....Exciting pinball times for sure!!!

#899 5 years ago

Thanks @MK6PIN, really digging both titles.
Just so fortunate to be part of this great community.

@Vireland- I have yet to play Munsters enough for it to mess with my middling Maiden skills lol. (Man, Maiden is such an awesome title in its own right).

On my DPLE I always go for the super skill shot up the Katana ramp- Munsters does feel a bit easier than that shot.

Great time to be in this hobby.

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I hate to say it, but is the top earner Golden Tee Golf? Hopefully it's Guardians of the Galaxy

GOTG just moved into first. I will give it a month or so to see if the munsters catches up.

Thanks

Quoted from PinMonk:

It easily jumped to the top on the route I help with. But you can't really tell how a new pin will earn until a couple months in when the honeymoon period is over.

Very true.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/18?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.