IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 237.
#9201 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Sounds like Stern should just close down their email system like other companies- that would make things easier for them....

How about they just hire a dedicated customer relations rep to handle the messages as they see fit. That's what large companies seem to be doing these days.. I would think it would "not be" in Stern's best interest to treat loyal customers like garbage. I think we can all agree to that.

#9202 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you have any idea how many emails Stern receives from concerned owners everyday?

Honestly, I don’t think it’s as many as you think. It’s a niche hobby and not a company like Wal-Mart or Target or something like that.

With that being said, even using your rationale, I should still expect to get a response at some point. I’ll be patient and let you know.

By the way Spooky dropped new Rob Zombie code today. Talk about a company that takes care of its customers. Any Munsters updates today? It is Halloween.

#9203 3 years ago

Customer service reps can get really really busy fielding contacts from irate customers.
Did you ask for a reply when you sent your notification?
What were you expecting to happen that did not happen?</blockquote
You have to ask me to reply first.

#9204 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

By the way Spooky dropped new Rob Zombie code today. Talk about a company that takes care of its customers. Any Munsters updates today? It is Halloween.

Agreed, there should definitely be more code updates for Munsters. Still at 1.03 and TMNT is at 1.22! Really Munsters was left at 1.0 with only 2 meaningful updates since release, as the .03 updates were three topper related. Most know that I’ve been harping on getting a real meaningful Munsters code update for quite sometime. I’ve never asked for any more code on the other many Stern’s I’ve purchased. It’s not fair of Dwight/Stern to leave it as an abandoned stepchild, when it cost the same as the rest that get many meaningful code updates.

I did receive an answer from John Borg that he felt Munsters needed more in the way of call outs and more love to the Munsters show material. The code is good the way it is, just way too shallow in many people’s opinions for the home environment. That’s why a “worst code ever” thread was created and the very reason Munsters is #87 in the top 100, while it hits on every cylinder, except enough depth of code show material. It could be so much more, if a little time was spent beefing it up to what we’ve paid for, like all other Stern games receive. Please Dwight @xavery, give Munsters the same care you give all your other fabulously coded games.

Munsters would and should be a top 10 game if the code was at that level. There really isn’t a much better shooter than Munsters or prettier art work. Lack of show material code depth and modes is the only thing holding it back. (Good on Spooky for giving needed code updates to their customers.)

#9205 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I did receive an answer from John Borg that he felt Munsters needed more in the way of call outs and more love to the Munsters show material.

Given the amount of time John spent going over Munsters episodes for content, it’s borderline criminal all that time was wasted

#9206 3 years ago

Being Halloween I too thought it would be the perfect time to surprise drop a new code for Munsters.

#9207 3 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

Being Halloween I too thought it would be the perfect time to surprise drop a new code for Munsters.

That’s why Spooky rocks. Their games may not be as complex as a Stern pin, but they do it right. I’m continually impressed with how they run their business

#9208 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agreed, there should definitely be more code updates for Munsters. Still at 1.03 and TMNT is at 1.22! Really Munsters was left at 1.0 with only 2 meaningful updates since release, as the .03 updates were three topper related. Most know that I’ve been harping on getting a real meaningful Munsters code update for quite sometime. I’ve never asked for any more code on the other many Stern’s I’ve purchased. It’s not fair of Dwight/Stern to leave it as an abandoned stepchild, when it cost the same as the rest that get many meaningful code updates.
I did receive an answer from John Borg that he felt Munsters needed more in the way of call outs and more love to the Munsters show material. The code is good the way it is, just way too shallow in many people’s opinions for the home environment. That’s why a “worst code ever” thread was created and the very reason Munsters is #87 in the top 100, while it hits on every cylinder, except enough depth of code show material. It could be so much more, if a little time was spent beefing it up to what we’ve paid for, like all other Stern games receive. Please Dwight @xavery, give Munsters the same care you give all your other fabulously coded games.
Munsters would and should be a top 10 game if the code was at that level. There really isn’t a much better shooter than Munsters or prettier art work. Lack of show material code depth and modes is the only thing holding it back. (Good on Spooky for giving needed code updates to their customers.)

Unfortunately Munsters code is baked just like the topper. They got darn close but left both hanging in completion and quality. Code could have made game top 25 game.

Oh well acceptable as is.

#9209 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

A Couple of suggestions....

What about starting a petition.. lol But seriously, there's probably enough of us here to atleast start and keep going a new Munsters code request thread.. I mean keep it going "every day".. And once it really gets rolling have all members email the request link to Stern on the same set day.

Or....

We can organize everyone in favor of new Munsters code.... Then choose a day, and have all of us email Stern all at once with the request.

#9210 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

What about starting a petition.. lol But seriously, there's probably enough of us here to atleast start and keep going a new Munsters code request thread.. I mean keep it going "every day".. And once it really gets rolling have all members email the request link to Stern on the same set day.
Or....
We can organize everyone in favor of new Munsters code.... Then choose a day, and have all of us email Stern all at once with the request.

Emailing them is about the only thing we can do, besides asking our distributors to engage Stern in requesting updated Munster code love. I email Stern about this issue from time to time. Would be great if others joined in too. I keep my emails nice, as I think we catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Besides the current code experience of Munsters is quite good, just needs more of it.

Stern does (by in large) the best in the industry and without them, there would almost be no industry. Sometimes people fail to remember that any other companies release schedule would almost leave this hobby with not much to discuss, since the others release only 1 machine, about every 2 years.

Here are the email addresses to request Munsters code updates:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

More Munsters code love really is worth pursing for such a great franchise and should endure the test of time, if given the chance.

#9211 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Or....

While your emailing Stern send this link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight#post-4994045

#9212 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Emailing them is about the only thing we can do, besides asking our distributors to engage Stern in requesting updated Munster code love. I email Stern about this issue from time to time. Would be great if others joined in too. I keep my emails nice, as I think we catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Besides the current code experience of Munsters is quite good, just needs more of it.
Stern does (by in large) the best in the industry and without them, there would almost be no industry. Sometimes people fail to remember that any other companies release schedule would almost leave this hobby with not much to discuss, since the others release only 1 machine, about every 2 years.
Here are the email addresses to request Munsters code updates:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
More Munsters code love really is worth pursing for such a great franchise and should endure the test of time, if given the chance.

A Big Thank you for the direct email addresses.. I will be using them for sure.. And i encourage others to use them as well.

Btw.... So i take it that Stern does not monitor or participate in this forum? I find that so hard to believe.. What a shame.

#9213 3 years ago

Thank you... I didn't even know that post existed (Favorite added).. I will save the direct link as well.. If members don't keep posting these threads fall off and disappear.

#9214 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:It’s not fair of Dwight/Stern to leave it as an abandoned stepchild, when it cost the same as the rest that get many meaningful code updates.

Like I have said before.
No more Dwight games for me period!!!! - Took way way too long for Ghostbusters to get the code update! and
Munsters is going down the same path, Never again - In Lyman I trust....

#9215 3 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Like I have said before.
No more Dwight games for me period!!!! - Took way way too long for Ghostbusters to get the code update! and
Munsters is going down the same path, Never again - In Lyman I trust....

I feel TMNT has kinda been left hanging a little now, what’s there is really good but it’s missing that overall content depth, polish and streamline feel you get with a Lyman or Elwin game.

If you compare say EHOH or even AIQ in its early code status there’s so much more to both of those titles in terms of content and ways to attack the game.

Munsters shoots so well it’s a real shame it’s been abandoned, Stern had full access to the entire Munsters catalog, where are all these clips Borg sat watching and cutting up for the game? This thing should be dripping with theme content and integration on par with BM66.

#9216 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Munsters shoots so well it’s a real shame it’s been abandoned, Stern had full access to the entire Munsters catalog, where are all these clips Borg sat watching and cutting up for the game? This thing should be dripping with theme content and integration on par with BM66.

Fully agree.

#9217 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is what Stern sent me for the Herman fix.
[quoted image]

Can I still get this plastic? Mine just broke.

3688f6934f6232bd956666da745ce29c6397f25c (resized).jpg3688f6934f6232bd956666da745ce29c6397f25c (resized).jpg
#9218 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Can I still get this plastic? Mine just broke.

I got the warranty plastic just 2 months ago, so I would say there is a good chance.

#9219 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

What about starting a petition

I love the petition idea. I got railed in the EHoH owners club about voicing concerns about the $1000 price of the EHoH topper and lack of transparency relating thereto. However, if no one says anything, then Stern has no incentive to change any of its practices. There’s nothing wrong with having a voice so long as it is respectful.

#9220 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

I got the warranty plastic just 2 months ago, so I would say there is a good chance.

Thanks, I'll check into it.

#9221 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I love the petition idea. I got railed in the EHoH owners club about voicing concerns about the $1000 price of the EHoH topper and lack of transparency relating thereto. However, if no one says anything, then Stern has no incentive to change any of its practices. There’s nothing wrong with having a voice so long as it is respectful.

I don’t think a petition will work, they never do unless someone big like a celebrity gets behind them.

Plus will Stern really take much notice of a petition signed by a tonne of people who brought the game, want more from it and are unhappy, but a large percentage of those have probably brought one or more NIB games since?

I remember reading loads of people on pinside saying “never buying another Dwight game again” but where the first people to jump on an pre-order TMNT, that’s the only message Stern will take from all this.

I actually think the code on Munsters is better than TMNT, my mate brought my TMNTLE which I sold after about 3 weeks of having it, he know has Munsters LE and TMNTLE and having them next to eachother I think Munsters is the better shooting game, both games need that polish to feel a little more cohesive and complete but Munsters is the better game imo, it just needs more variety adding with additional assets, make all the modes look, sound and play completely different and munsters is top 50 pins easy!!

#9222 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don’t think a petition will work, they never do unless someone big like a celebrity gets behind them.

You may be right but it certainly doesn’t hurt. It may not work for Munsters but maybe they won’t let another Munsters situation happen again. That would be a win.

#9223 3 years ago

Spot on again @J85M....I love my MunstersLE for reasons that code will not be able to add ( the miniplayfield is so underrated and just overlooked...the theme and whole B&W aspect is so unique)

Code is going to come....I have zero doubts, as there are still some buggy things about the game and lots of unused assets in the software. When? Who knows...no sleep lost on my end over it.

#9224 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

You may be right but it certainly doesn’t hurt. It may not work for Munsters but maybe they won’t let another Munsters situation happen again. That would be a win.

I don’t think it will happen again, the rumours and reports say that sales bombed after the initial LEs sold and didn’t meet Sterns expectations, thats the obvious reason for the colour premium to boost sales.

Plus Munsters was designed to compete and take sales away from CGC remakes as they have been selling like hot cakes, Munsters was designed from the beginning as a throwback to the old Bally/Williams days. Dwight isn’t at fault at all, he did exactly what he was told to do and did it really well, the jackpot building is a lot of fun!

I actually think BM66 is to blame a little too for the reception and sales of Munsters. I know I was in for an LE originally and I wasn’t alone thinking Munsters was going be a BM66v2.0 and “this will sit next to my BM66LE perfectly, two tv classics crammed with code and FULL video and audio assets cool!!” what was revealed though wasn’t close to BM66 in depth or theme integration.

Munsters doesn’t need to be as deep as BM66 but if every mode in munsters was coded and integrated with the theme like Midnight Madness, Munsters would have been a bonafide classic, still a shooters dream though, those ramps!!!

#9225 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don’t think it will happen again, the rumours and reports say that sales bombed after the initial LEs sold and didn’t meet Sterns expectations, thats the obvious reason for the colour premium to boost sales.
Plus Munsters was designed to compete and take sales away from CGC remakes as they have been selling like hot cakes, Munsters was designed from the beginning as a throwback to the old Bally/Williams days. Dwight isn’t at fault at all, he did exactly what he was told to do and did it really well, the jackpot building is a lot of fun!
I actually think BM66 is to blame a little too for the reception and sales of Munsters. I know I was in for an LE originally and I wasn’t alone thinking Munsters was going be a BM66v2.0 and “this will sit next to my BM66LE perfectly, two tv classics crammed with code and FULL video and audio assets cool!!” what was revealed though wasn’t close to BM66 in depth or theme integration.
Munsters doesn’t need to be as deep as BM66 but if every mode in munsters was coded and integrated with the theme like Midnight Madness, Munsters would have been a bonafide classic, still a shooters dream though, those ramps!!!

^^^This,This,This^^^

Well put sir!

#9226 3 years ago

I owned a BM66. This is exactly what I had in mind with grabbing a Munsters. I thought both machines would be the dynamic duo of pins.

#9227 3 years ago

*Update.... I sent a new code request along with your link to Dwight's email;
[email protected]

I will let you guys know if Dwight replies or not.. I'm remaining positive.. Fingers crossed.. Lets bring "The Munsters" family back to life once again!

Thank you..

20201101_132438 (resized).jpg20201101_132438 (resized).jpg

#9228 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Dwight isn’t at fault at all, he did exactly what he was told to do and did it really well, the jackpot building is a lot of fun!

Well No and Yes, He is the main coder and to that I say he is at Fault at what we have today as a final code out.
Look at Lyman, he could have called TWD-MET completed years ago, But you still find an update here and there! You really think Stern says to do another update for TWD? No way! Lyman does it in his own time, Why ? Because he cares what he has produced for us code wise and he is a pinball player himself!

Dwight may be a top block, has great ideas with coding, But Never again a Dwight coded game will sit in my place until I know its complete.
Not waiting another 3 years for an update that should have been out years before!

#9229 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Disagree with your assumptions on Munsters, because you cannot back up what you’re saying with fact. I can. I spoke directly with John and he said that sales of Munsters was doing extremely well and better than they anticipated. Munsters was not designed to compete with MB at all. In fact, John had been requesting Munsters to be made by Stern for around 20 years, long before CGC even dreamt about producing remakes. Your assumptions about it being a competing product to CGC are totally out there and just rumors started by others that have no fact or basis to them. It was not designed as a Bally/Williams throwback table at all, in fact it was a new design with new exciting ramps and a unique lower playfield that could act as a complete pinball machine in and of itself. Again, you have no facts on your incorrect assumptions, only rumors.

There is not another super toy to the lower PF equal, as it has the ability to do an upper and lower MB at the same time. Your assumption that sales were poor also are not substantiated by a modding company friend of mine that said, their mod sales for Munsters put it in the “blockbuster” selling category, next only to MET. They could not believe how well Munsters has sold, so again your up in the night my friend John (J85M).

And no one is blaming Dwight for code, it is a well coded machine. We only wish for Dwight to include what is already sitting dormant in the existing code and add some more show material. You sold yours, so don’t know why your in the owners thread, throwing out wild assumptions that have no facts behind them?

Whether you like Munsters or not, it is one of the best shooters out there. When it comes to the pinball experience, it is hard to beat. It has been the whipping child undeservedly on this forum for quite sometime. Again, your stated rumors are exactly that, rumors that have no facts or basis to them. Munsters has been and will continue to be a great seller for Stern for the next 3 years they will be making it.

I’ve heard from too many inside sources they are going to build on the good software already in the machine and agree with Mark (MK6PIN), they will surely be adding more code to an already great shooting and looking machine. You will wish you hadn’t sold out, imo.

Unfortunately, rumors continue to keep Munsters down in the ratings, but anyone that tries it, comes away loving the game. BAT66 has not hurt Munsters sales at all, in fact just the opposite: inside sources say that it actually helped sales big time, because so many of us wanted both titles sitting side by side. You might have a point about expectations on people thinking Munster show material would be more inclusive, like they did on BAT66, on that only we agree.

#9230 3 years ago

Dang, I was really hoping after seeing all the posts there was some news of an update.

I own two of the most despised machines on pinside from stern lately. Munsters and Stranger things. People keep on saying that Munsters was meant to be a throwback simple code machine but I don't know what machine that is supposed to be. Mb, mm, afm, all are significantly deeper code wise. Maybe they are talking about 80s williams like space station or f-14...

To me, stranger things is what a throwback machine should be. It has a good set of goals that require specific shots around the playfield. I love 90s machines and really love playing them. NST is very reminiscent of 90s machines but building on it with modern tech. I am sure I am in the minority with this assessment but I can't stop hitting the start button on that machine. I think my stats in the pic paint a picture considering Munsters is a year older.

With the multiplayer bugs and grandpa/spot stacking issue Munsters feels like stranger things did at .90 to me. If only they gave it another few months to bake.

Like others I'm not going to be buying another Dwight machine for a while. In fact I put my money where my mouth is and have a new Guardians on order. Passed on tmnt for it

IMG_20201025_223612820 (resized).jpgIMG_20201025_223612820 (resized).jpg

#9231 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Dang, I was really hoping after seeing all the posts there was some news of an update.
I own two of the most despised machines on pinside from stern lately. Munsters and Stranger things. People keep on saying that Munsters was meant to be a throwback simple code machine but I don't know what machine that is supposed to be. Mb, mm, afm, all are significantly deeper code wise. Maybe they are talking about 80s williams like space station or f-14...
To me, stranger things is what a throwback machine should be. It has a good set of goals that require specific shots around the playfield. I love 90s machines and really love playing them. NST is very reminiscent of 90s machines but building on it with modern tech. I am sure I am in the minority with this assessment but I can't stop hitting the start button on that machine. I think my stats in the pic paint a picture considering Munsters is a year older.
With the multiplayer bugs and grandpa/spot stacking issue Munsters feels like stranger things did at .90 to me. If only they gave it another few months to bake.
Like others I'm not going to be buying another Dwight machine for a while. In fact I put my money where my mouth is and have a new Guardians on order. Passed on tmnt for it
[quoted image]

I also passed on TMNT for similar reasons.

#9232 3 years ago

People keep on saying that Munsters was meant to be a throwback simple code machine but I don't know what machine that is supposed to be.

Think scared stiff.

#9233 3 years ago

Scared stiff has a number of assets going for it and an interactive backglass that make the simple code much more interesting Munsters doesn't have those assets or a unique layout.

#9234 3 years ago

Munsters is worse than Scared Stiff? Yeah I’m gonna 100% disagree there. Haha

#9235 3 years ago

I'm just saying Scared Stiff has some assets that elevate it's pinside ratings. You were the one who made the comparison tho not me

#9236 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Disagree with your assumptions on Munsters, because you cannot back up what you’re saying with fact. I can. I spoke directly with John and he said that sales of Munsters was doing extremely well and better than they anticipated. Munsters was not designed to compete with MB at all. In fact, John had been requesting Munsters to be made by Stern for around 20 years, long before CGC even dreamt about producing remakes. Your assumptions about it being a competing product to CGC are totally out there and just rumors started by others that have no fact or basis to them. It was not designed as a Bally/Williams throwback table at all, in fact it was a new design with new exciting ramps and a unique lower playfield that could act as a complete pinball machine in and of itself. Again, you have no facts on your incorrect assumptions, only rumors.
There is not another super toy to the lower PF equal, as it has the ability to do an upper and lower MB at the same time. Your assumption that sales were poor also are not substantiated by a modding company friend of mine that said, their mod sales for Munsters put it in the “blockbuster” selling category, next only to MET. They could not believe how well Munsters has sold, so again your up in the night my friend John (J85M).
And no one is blaming Dwight for code, it is a well coded machine. We only wish for Dwight to include what is already sitting dormant in the existing code and add some more show material. You sold yours, so don’t know why your in the owners thread, throwing out wild assumptions that have no facts behind them?
Whether you like Munsters or not, it is one of the best shooters out there. When it comes to the pinball experience, it is hard to beat. It has been the whipping child undeservedly on this forum for quite sometime. Again, your stated rumors are exactly that, rumors that have no facts or basis to them. Munsters has been and will continue to be a great seller for Stern for the next 3 years they will be making it.
I’ve heard from too many inside sources they are going to build on the good software already in the machine and agree with Mark (MK6PIN), they will surely be adding more code to an already great shooting and looking machine. You will wish you hadn’t sold out, imo.
Unfortunately, rumors continue to keep Munsters down in the ratings, but anyone that tries it, comes away loving the game. BAT66 has not hurt Munsters sales at all, in fact just the opposite: inside sources say that it actually helped sales big time, because so many of us wanted both titles sitting side by side. You might have a point about expectations on people thinking Munster show material would be more inclusive, like they did on BAT66, on that only we agree.

+1 Thumbs up

#9237 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’ve heard from too many inside sources they are going to build on the good software already in the machine and agree with Mark (MK6PIN), they will surely be adding more code to an already great shooting and looking machine.

A software update would be great, especially with additional content/clips. Who wouldn't want that? However, I do not feel like my game is incomplete in any way. It gets a lot of play and doesn't get old. And it is just a beautiful machine to look at, all around. If I had one complaint, I wish the voice call outs sounded just a little more like the original actors except the Raven, he is Spot on (get it, SPOT on )

#9238 3 years ago

Sold my game to make room for something else. I have a topper(working with video) and a shooter rod i need to get rid of. If your interested shoot me a pm.

#9239 3 years ago

I'm just saying Scared Stiff has some assets that elevate it's pinside ratings. You were the one who made the comparison tho not me

You asked for a 90s game it compares to. Scared stiff is it. Their rule structure is very similar.

Now why is scared stiff popular? I’ll never know. Haha

#9240 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

BAT66 has not hurt Munsters sales at all

Hello Thunderbird, I just wanted to say I disagreed with your post #9229 in regards to the BM66 issue, hence reason the thumbs down. I did play, enjoy, and buy BM66, and I was one of the guys that really did think (as J85M put it) that Munsters would be like BM66v2.0, and Munsters would eventually end up with the same level of asset useage and show immersion as BM66. I put the black and white Munsters Premium on my want list as soon as I could after release, because it's just so freaking beautiful IMO, and I did plan on eventually buying it and setting it right next to my BM66. However, I put the brakes on my Munsters purchasing plans when Dwight and Gary Stern came out what I thought was really soon after the game's release, and said that the code was finished. I played the LE at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor and I really enjoyed the early code as I thought that the jackpot stacking was a unique and fun code feature that would make a solid backbone for the code, and provide a good starting point for the code to evolve around. Little did I know at the time, that would be it as far as code went. I simply expected more.

I just wanted to explain myself and that thumbs down, as I didn't disagree with most of your post. But my BM66 experience did indeed impact my desire to buy a Munsters. I still have the Munsters Premium on my want list, and I'm probably still gonna buy one down the road should I come across one at the right time, as I love the black and white art and Borg's playfield design. I just wish Dwight would be able to go back and expand the code around the existing core code, giving me and, well... all of us, a little more Munsters theme integration and use of the assets that are already in the game's memory.

#9241 3 years ago

I think Munsters “as is” is a great complement to both BM66 and EHOH. Both BM66 and EHOH are set up for longer ball times that allow a player to get deep into their really great codes..
Munsters is a speed point game, that with the topper, play mechanically pretty well at 3 levels. Munsters is also a risk reward game with jackpots and multipliers. Many times,I have hit my forehead on the glass, 6x multiplier, 5 or more superjackpots , pass on cashing in to gamble more and drano!
I am lucky to have all three and Munsters gets the most play. But then again what do I know .

#9242 3 years ago

I'd like to echo Munsters and EHOH are a great combo. Sometimes a quicky is nice, sometime you want more depth.

#9243 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Sometimes a quicky is nice, sometime you want more depth.

You lost me..! Are we still talking pinball?

#9244 3 years ago

The Munsters pinball has lost one of its most ardent and loyal of supporters.

Who Dey has passed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie#post-5947021

#9245 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The Munsters pinball has lost one of its most ardent loyal and supporters.
Who Dey has passed.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie#post-5947021

Wait, what!!! So sad....only knew him in the threads, but was always great to interact with. Will miss his posts and positive vibe in this thread. Hope his family (?) is ok.......

#9246 3 years ago

Yes he always defended our beloved Munsters--so sad..

#9247 3 years ago

We will truly miss Who-Dey. Sad news for sure.

#9248 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Who Dey has passed.

Thanks for posting this link. This is very sad news, he was a big part of the Pinside community and will be missed.

#9249 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Yes he always defended our beloved Munsters--so sad..

My condolences R.I.P. Who-Dey. Lets push for new Munsters code on his behalf.. Who's with me..

#9250 3 years ago

Yes, let’s push it forward for Who-Dey.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/185?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.