New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 233776)

1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ MUNSTERS Club.

By Monte

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9,341 posts
  • 459 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by mbwalker
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,692 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
Reliable Sources (resized).jpg
munsters foam (resized).jpg
28E25AF4-E92F-4849-A18B-2AE573F75084 (resized).jpeg
E3ABE84B-B0DF-4ED2-87AC-E7CAAFD13B19 (resized).jpeg
7D36D286-0525-479A-A3A6-DB817ACE4209 (resized).jpeg
A6BB2BF6-ED0D-479A-BF50-D47A0933D51F (resized).jpeg
mun pro black and white pst (resized).jpg
IMG_20201025_223612820 (resized).jpg
20201101_132438 (resized).jpg
3688f6934f6232bd956666da745ce29c6397f25c (resized).jpg
20201031_100912 (resized).jpg
20201029_220114 (resized).jpg
20201029_133624 (resized).jpg

There are 9341 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 187.
#9101 44 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Dwight could at least put the midnight and family fun modes in regular game play ,that would be nice or at least family fun mode or what ever it’s called!

Family fun mode?
Ah... you mean secret madness. The one with the flipper key?

#9102 44 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Hmmm...never noticed...too busy having a great time playing this awesome Pin!

#9103 44 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

Why are you here troll......?

#9104 44 days ago

I figured out what the problem was with Spot. The number 5 mount bit in the diagram was out of alignment and causing binding. Re-aligned and now Spot is going back to the basement with vigor

out of alignment (resized).png
#9105 44 days ago

Thanks for posting the solution.

#9106 43 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Dwight could at least put the midnight and family fun modes in regular game play ,that would be nice or at least family fun mode or what ever it’s called!

That would be great! If the whole game had the feel and theme integration of midnight madness I think sales would get a big boost. I have a great time with my mates LE and Premium. It’s a shame Stern didn’t give Dwight time to jump back onto Munsters after TMNT instead of putting him on a new game.

#9107 43 days ago

Hey, recently picked up a Munsters Pro and getting into this thread. Has there been any fix for the shooter lane fouling (ball to the rail) that seems to happen for me about 1 in 4 balls? Also anything else that should be adjusted/protected?

Loving this game, I’m relatively new to pinball and this has really helped improve my accuracy. Kids loving it too.

#9108 43 days ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Hey, recently picked up a Munsters Pro and getting into this thread. Has there been any fix for the shooter lane fouling (ball to the rail) that seems to happen for me about 1 in 4 balls? Also anything else that should be adjusted/protected?
Loving this game, I’m relatively new to pinball and this has really helped improve my accuracy. Kids loving it too.

Hi,
nice to hear you like your Munsters.
on my pro i had trouble with lane on the left side to Herman. It did bend, after sometime it hit against the opto of the left ramp.
there is a 3d-printible post that can help if you have the problem:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/154#post-5584945

The Grandpa scoop hole protector on some machines gets broken fast:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/145#post-5453103
you could replace it with a cliffy protector if needed.

The switch under the playfield at grandpas got broken on my machine very often:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/166#post-5633827
If this should be the case you put some silicon or some shot with the hot-plastic gun on the legs to prevent that the legs fall off.

This is what troubled on my machine, it seems to be random on machines and not all them are effect. For this errors i would look and see if you need to something.
sorry i don't get what you try to explain here "Has there been any fix for the shooter lane fouling (ball to the rail)" could you try explain a little more?

are you aware of the 2 additional Modes in the Munsters machine? "Midnight Mania" and "Secret Mania"
Midnight Mania will accour on midnight. It's a nice mode to see and play. So keep awake and play on midnight (or you could switch the time in the machine )
Secret Mania is a secret mini mode that can be started with a flipper code, while in gameplay:
DAD = LLLLRLRLLLLRR
L = Left flipper Button, R = Right Flipper Button. If you have done all right you should see "Welcome to the Munsters" and then you need to start 2 times grandpa to start it.

#9109 43 days ago

Thanks for the detailed reply, I’ll sus out those things you mention. Midnight Madness I experienced, but didn’t know about the secret mode so will try that, cheers!

So the issue on mine, when the ball launches (auto or manual plunge), sometimes it snags on the wire form rail before it even reaches the playfield, and rolls back to the launcher and has to be launched again. It can even happen twice in a row. Usually the next time it will work so that’s fine, but on other occasions it will just dribble over the ledge and roll down the right side of the playfield, which isn’t ideal if I’m trying for the Marilyn skill shot! Not sure if I should try adjusting the wire form, or if it may be something else.

#9110 43 days ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Didn't early versions of the game not have the bevel on the shooter rail that was causing some of these issues. Think I found the post. Something to check

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/16#post-4843911
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/11#post-4821168

on later games the metal is pre-beveled.

#9111 43 days ago

Does anyone know what the rules are for midnight madness? It's just shoot everything right? Other than the startup which is cool it's doesn't seem like much of a mode

#9112 43 days ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Does anyone know what the rules are for midnight madness? It's just shoot everything right? Other than the startup which is cool it's doesn't seem like much of a mode

sorry i don't know if there are any rules. But what i recognized is that the mode can be stacked with other modes out of the gameplay.
I had it stacked with spot, herman and raven.

multiball with spot out of the ramp is no fun.
and yes i get always very scared when the flippers stop working and everything gets dark. aaaahhh the game broke

#9113 42 days ago

Hey guys....

New member here, i'm really luving my Munsters Premium B&W edition. I'm a huge fan of the show. I just had to have this one. I have a "ton" of mods coming.

Anyways..... I was hoping to upgrade the 4" speakers to Kenwoods 5.25" KFC-1366S as used in the Limited Edition.

I found out the hard way that Kenwood has changed the Kenwood Tweeter logo that ws located on the bottomside of the equally round tweeter. The Kenwood tweeter logo is now located on the topside of the tweeter and is of a larger more awkward design which is better suited to the car stereo industry rather then the pinball industry.

Worst news of all is that both versions of this speaker are now sharing the "exact same box". As i found this out the hard way with an eBay purchase.

If any vendor has a new pair of the correct Kenwoods KDC-1366S in stock please contact me.

*Images attached for further clarification.

Thank you!

20201021_205318 (resized).jpg20201021_223538 (resized).jpg20201021_223633 (resized).jpg20201021_224012 (resized).jpg
#9114 42 days ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Didn't early versions of the game not have the bevel on the shooter rail that was causing some of these issues. Think I found the post. Something to check
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/16#post-4843911
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/11#post-4821168
on later games the metal is pre-beveled.

Genius! Mine is not bevelled, so going to get the dremel out and see how it goes. Thanks so much, exactly the info I was after.
Update: 5 minute fix, job done. Just did the bevelled edge and it's perfect. Mine also had the two sets of holes drilled, they must have changed the shooter rail after the PFs were drilled.

#9115 41 days ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hey guys....
New member here, i'm really luving my Munsters Premium B&W edition. I'm a huge fan of the show. I just had to have this one. I have a "ton" of mods coming.
Anyways..... I was hoping to upgrade the 4" speakers to Kenwoods 5.25" KFC-1366S as used in the Limited Edition.
I found out the hard way that Kenwood has changed the Kenwood Tweeter logo that ws located on the bottomside of the equally round tweeter. The Kenwood tweeter logo is now located on the topside of the tweeter and is of a larger more awkward design which is better suited to the car stereo industry rather then the pinball industry.
Worst news of all is that both versions of this speaker are now sharing the "exact same box". As i found this out the hard way with an eBay purchase.
If any vendor has a new pair of the correct Kenwoods KDC-1366S in stock please contact me.
*Images attached for further clarification.
Thank you!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does it have the same part number on the back of the speaker? It looks like someone pulled a sneaky and put some KFC-1365S in the KFC-1366S box.

#9116 41 days ago

If you’re going larger on speakers, go for a 5x7”. It’s the perfect size for the spot!

#9117 40 days ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Does it have the same part number on the back of the speaker? It looks like someone pulled a sneaky and put some KFC-1365S in the KFC-1366S box.

Hi, Thank you for replying... Your 100% right!! Someone switched the speakers and put KFC-1365S in the KFC-1366S box.. It was a seller on eBay.. He said they were new so i thought perhaps there were two versions.. You called it!! I have the correct ones coming from crutchfield.. Btw.. I decided to delete my post so not to add any mis-information or confusion.. Thanks again, much appreciated.

#9118 39 days ago

Looking serious at a Pro. Anybody can chime in here. Is it a mistake not to go premium on this pin? How is the overall reliability of the Munsters? For a low play HUO machine, what is a good price? No mods per se. Thanks. Any input is well appreciated.

#9119 39 days ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Looking serious at a Pro. Anybody can chime in here. Is it a mistake not to go premium on this pin? How is the overall reliability of the Munsters? For a low play HUO machine, what is a good price? No mods per se. Thanks. Any input is well appreciated.

The premium lower play field is nice. But it is not a deal breaker to not have a lower play field. You will get lots of great play action from a Pro. The game flows faster with out the lower play field.

I bought an LE, used, because it was a great deal. I'm not sorry I bought it and it is not for sale, but if I were to do a repeat I would have bought the Pro.

I have no reliability issues. The pin plays 100%.

Can't help you on pricing.

#9120 39 days ago

I have the pro as I don't like mini playfields. It's best to try both as this is your own personal preference.
It's been reliable. 'Had the Spot opto break off due to bending of the Herman rail but just epoxied back on and reinforced rail.
Munster's is a great pin to add to a 5 or so pin collection.

#9121 39 days ago

I bought a Pro NIB after playing the LE in two very nice locations in Tennessee. The lower playfield felt a bit too much like FG /Shrek which is fine if you haven't played those games much but I've owned both before. My wife loves the TV show. I stress that this is MY feeling - the lower pf isn't crap or anything. For comparison's sake every time I'm in that location I walk up to Elvira HoH just hoping that THIS time it will grab me but it never has - so YMMV. The pro is fine and fun and looks very slick and though my wife plays it more than I do, no regrets with the purchase at all. Bright pretty colors (more on the Premium of course because the middle of the Pro is barren) good ramps simple rules with some hidden depth you don't discover on play 1. Just my opinion as requested.

#9122 39 days ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

I bought a Pro NIB after playing the LE in two very nice locations in Tennessee. The lower playfield felt a bit too much like FG /Shrek which is fine if you haven't played those games much but I've owned both before. My wife loves the TV show. I stress that this is MY feeling - the lower pf isn't crap or anything. For comparison's sake every time I'm in that location I walk up to Elvira HoH just hoping that THIS time it will grab me but it never has - so YMMV. The pro is fine and fun and looks very slick and though my wife plays it more than I do, no regrets with the purchase at all. Bright pretty colors (more on the Premium of course because the middle of the Pro is barren) good ramps simple rules with some hidden depth you don't discover on play 1. Just my opinion as requested.

I have EHOH and it is absolutely awesome. You never stop seeing something new. I found it a little stop and go but you can stop the video by pressing both flippers. Give it another try.

#9123 39 days ago

Is it a mistake not to go premium on this pin?

Quoted from cottonm4:

But it is not a deal breaker to not have a lower play field.

I agree the lower playing field is not a deal breaker, doesn't change game play that much. However, I got the premium for 3 reasons:

1. My wife wanted the Black and White version;
2. The price we got it for was incredible, and
3. Its Grandpa's Lab - looks cool in the middle of the PF!

#9124 39 days ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I have EHOH and it is absolutely awesome. You never stop seeing something new. I found it a little stop and go but you can stop the video by pressing both flippers. Give it another try.

Oh I will believe me.

#9125 39 days ago

I love the lower and it's the best lower playfield in all of pinball in my opinion. It gives you an extra mode which this game needs badly as we all know and it's just fun. It just seems like it completes the game to me. With that being said though the pro is no dog at all and I enjoyed my play on the pro quite a bit. I got the black and white premium and it is STUNNING! I have no regrets at all and I love the theme and this pin will never be for sale. John Borg did a great job on this game, too bad Dwight didn't. What he did was good but there needs to be a little bit more.

#9126 39 days ago

I would also like to add that this game can be bought cheap if you're buying used so why not go ahead and get the Premium?

#9127 39 days ago

I picked up my low play Le for a great price and haven’t looked back. Fun game at a great value currently. Now I just need stranger things to complete my quad spooky line up.

6309CFDE-3510-4A3D-B765-D08BB3BFD867 (resized).jpeg
#9128 38 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I love the lower and it's the best lower playfield in all of pinball in my opinion. It gives you an extra mode which this game needs badly as we all know and it's just fun. It just seems like it completes the game to me. With that being said though the pro is no dog at all and I enjoyed my play on the pro quite a bit. I got the black and white premium and it is STUNNING! I have no regrets at all and I love the theme and this pin will never be for sale. John Borg did a great job on this game, too bad Dwight didn't. What he did was good but there needs to be a little bit more.

Well said, i also went with the B&W Premium edition.. The B&W playfield is simply gorgeous and really plays tribute to the original series.. It would not surprise me if the B&W edition ends up holding the most value down the road.. Considering there are far more colored versions out there between the LE & Premium Color..

As for all of the Elvira House of Horrors talk.. I agree its a nice looking active playfield and the popup gargoyles hitting the glass is a really cool concept.. However, I'm not a big fan of the floating heads ontop of the video clips and IMO the Elvira screaming popup topper is kinda lame.. Not too much interaction.. I like how the Munsters Raven topper taunts the player.. It really is the coolest.. Don't get me wrong. If i could own both machines i would.

#9129 38 days ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I picked up my low play Le for a great price and haven’t looked back. Fun game at a great value currently. Now I just need stranger things to complete my quad spooky line up.
[quoted image]

Nicely done.. They all compliment one another.. Are you going to eventually lightup the speakers on the Munsters LE & Elvira HOH to complete the matchup?

#9130 38 days ago

What does the crowd think of pricing on the Pro?

Thanks everyone for the input. Here's my bio.

Several old machines. Then bought a NIB Hobbit. Was impossible to get anywhere on it. Sold it for near what I had in it, so price here is not an issue. Just my wife and I (60's). I'm high tech, she's not. Just want a fun game for us and a few guests. I'd buy NIB and thats OK. Just not sure of the depth compared to a JJP. JJP has unbelievable quality, but way too in depth... I'm thinking a Pro with an added shaker would be just fine. Am I missing something?

#9131 38 days ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Nicely done.. They all compliment one another.. Are you going to eventually lightup the speakers on the Munsters LE & Elvira HOH to complete the matchup?

Once I get stranger things in there then I’ll do some modding yes.

#9132 38 days ago

What does the crowd think of pricing on the Pro?
Thanks everyone for the input. Here's my bio.
Several old machines. Then bought a NIB Hobbit. Was impossible to get anywhere on it. Sold it for near what I had in it, so price here is not an issue. Just my wife and I (60's). I'm high tech, she's not. Just want a fun game for us and a few guests. I'd buy NIB and thats OK. Just not sure of the depth compared to a JJP. JJP has unbelievable quality, but way too in depth... I'm thinking a Pro with an added shaker would be just fine. Am I missing something?

Munsters Pro

#9133 38 days ago

Hi,
I'm looking for a Munsters topper, seem to be sold out everywhere. If anyone has one let me know.

Thanks

Dave

#9134 38 days ago

Then bought a NIB Hobbit. Was impossible to get anywhere on it. Sold it for near what I had in it, so price here is not an issue. Just my wife and I (60's). I'm high tech, she's not. Just want a fun game for us and a few guests. I'd buy NIB and thats OK. Just not sure of the depth compared to a JJP. JJP has unbelievable quality, but way too in depth... I'm thinking a Pro with an added shaker would be just fine. Am I missing something?

Think you’ll love Munsters, since it’s a great party game and easy to get into, with not too much depth.

I’m puzzled why some people say JJP has “unbelievable quality”??? I’ve purchased their product and have had nothing but issue after issue, with the hood up, almost as much as it’s down. I wonder if there is confusion with JJP machines being so heavy and loaded with parts since they use lots off the shelf parts, instead of more efficient use of proprietary parts like Sterns. The few JJPs in the arcades are mostly out of service much of the time, while I see Stern machines working all the time. JJPs latest offering GNR has major PF issues, how is that “unbelievable quality”??? My Munsters and other games have worked flawlessly from day one. Yes, Stern has some issues from time to time, but think Stern quality from Munsters going forward, has really improved.

#9135 38 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Think you’ll love Munsters, since it’s a great party game and easy to get into, with not too much depth.
I’m puzzled why some people say JJP has “unbelievable quality”??? I’ve purchased their product and have had nothing but issue after issue, with the hood up, almost as much as it’s down. I wonder if there is confusion with JJP machines being so heavy and loaded with parts since they use lots off the shelf parts, instead of more efficient use of proprietary parts like Sterns. The few JJPs in the arcades are mostly out of service much of the time, while I see Stern machines working all the time. My Munsters and other games have worked flawlessly from day one. Yes, Stern has some issues from time to time, but think Stern quality from Munsters going forward, has really improved.

My Munsters works great also, although in home not on location. The JJP tangent is odd; all I can offer is the anecdotal point that I have a WW LE out in a tavern and it holds up great.

#9136 38 days ago

The JJP tangent is odd;

Not really, I have friends that share the same experience as he does. I have friends who also have pooling and chipping playfields and they didn't get taken care of the way that they felt like they should have and now they are very disgruntled customers and will never buy from JJP again. True story

#9137 38 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not really, I have friends that share the same experience as he does. I have friends who also have pooling and chipping playfields and they didn't get taken care of the way that they felt like they should have and now they are very disgruntled customers and will never buy from JJP again. True story

Sorry your friends had a bad experience.

#9138 38 days ago

Sorry your friends had a bad experience.

Yeah me too. Nothing worse than buying a 10K or more pinball machine with the clearcoat chipping off of the playfield and the company that you bought it off of won't stand behind their product and make it right. It's a real shitty experience but it's the new norm now for pinball companies to do that to their customers.

#9139 38 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah me too. Nothing worse than buying a 10K or more pinball machine with the clearcoat chipping off of the playfield and the company that you bought it off of won't stand behind their product and make it right. It's a real shitty experience but it's the new norm now for pinball companies to do that to their customers.

I must be getting my spells again - I could have sworn this thread was about Munsters, which as far as I know was not made by JJP. This was the reason the shot the other poster took at JJP seemed like a complete non sequitur since the posts earlier were about Munsters (amazing). Then you jumped in to rail about JJP which still makes 6 other titles not Munsters.
So I don’t know carry on complaining if you like I’ll just say my wife and I have a Munsters and enjoy it.

#9140 38 days ago

I could have sworn this thread was about Munsters

It is about Munsters but you said his rant about JJP games was odd and I was just letting you know that its actually not odd at all and is a pretty common rant among JJP owners.

#9141 38 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It is about Munsters but you said his rant about JJP games was odd and I was just letting you know that its actually not odd at all and is a pretty common rant among JJP owners.

Fair enough. I guess that follows then. JJP has lots of loyal customers and some big time haters especially on here but it’s part of doing business I guess. You cannot satisfy everyone that’s for sure. Okay. Moving on.

#9142 38 days ago

Fair enough. I guess that follows then. JJP has lots of loyal customers and some big time haters especially on here but it’s part of doing business I guess. You cannot satisfy everyone that’s for sure. Okay. Moving on.

Yeah the people I know were loyal customers also.....until they got chipping playfields and weren't made whole by JJP. You know the old saying......... the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Or wait, maybe its ....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....something's like that.

#9143 38 days ago

Aren’t there a bunch of anti - JJP threads your broke ass should be posting in?

#9144 38 days ago

Aren’t there a bunch of anti - JJP threads your broke ass should be posting in?

Probably so, I better go look for them and warn everybody that JJP wont stand behind their products if they send you a playfield that has the clearcoat chipping off of it. Thanks for reminding me.

#9145 38 days ago

Thanks for your input, but disagree about people hating on JJP, because they’ve had quality issues. It is not hate or a rant to tell people about experiences from any company, that has not properly stood behind their product with their customers. It is what this forum is all about to discuss these kinds of things. Think JJP is a company really trying to get their act together and that is good for pinball. Wish them success, there is room for everyone and that does not make people concerned with very high prices being charged by JJP, with big time quality issues, haters.

Have to hand it to JJP, some how in spite of all their quality issues, they have conveyed to some people they have high quality products, which any buyer soon comes to understand, is not the case. That is not hate, that is just a fact. Look at GNR to see how bad the pooling and PF issues are with the newest offering from JJP. The photos don’t lie. I stand with Terry on this one.

#9146 38 days ago

They haven’t convinced everybody huh? Haters is just a phrase. Carry on trolling I can’t and frankly would not want to stop you.

#9147 38 days ago

They haven’t convinced everybody huh? Haters is just a phrase. Carry on trolling I can’t and frankly would not want to stop you.

We are not trolling in a Munsters owners thread, since we are both owners. You’re the one trolling mate, as if you work for JJP!

(Keep in mind why JJP was brought up here, it was in a question from someone wanting to buy Munsters and talking about JJP quality versus Stern quality. One company versus another company talk is a normal thing that we discuss in these forums. You should know this and it’s not trolling or hate to discuss quality issues or gameplay on Pinside.)

#9148 38 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

We are not trolling in a Munsters owners thread, since we are both owners. You’re the one trolling mate!

Excuse me I am a Munsters owner and like it very much but I got side tracked by your buddy who has an axe to grind. So grind. It’s part of every hobby and every forum pretty much today.

#9149 38 days ago

I'm actually not trolling at all. Stern doesn't treat their customers any better......ask me how I know? Definitely not hating on JJP alone, I am hating on any pinball company that wont stand behind their product. You just need to stop acting like JJP is all that when they arent.

#9150 38 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm actually not trolling at all. Stern doesn't treat their customers any better......ask me how I know? Definitely not hating on JJP alone, I am hating on any pinball company that wont stand behind their product. You just need to stop acting like JJP is all that when they arent.

Yeah and I love Supersonic too. Okay as I said fair enough. You’re certainly 1) not alone in feeling that way and 2) entitled to feel that way if you feel you have been wronged and 3) free (relatively speaking) to post what you want where you want. I’m going to be biased toward JJP naturally and there are certainly problems but I’ve been in this hobby since I bought my first EM at 17 and pinball is why I’m here at the end of the day. I’m not denying the central idea of what you’re saying for sure. So that’s cool.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 9341 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 187.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside