IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 237.
#9051 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Before securing one, I signed up to be notified when toppers came in. Just got an email;

Well, thanks for posting this! - I just ordered the topper from Marco, and it appears I may have got the last one (went from in stock to out of stock after my order).

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Well, thanks for posting this! - I just ordered the topper from Marco, and it appears I may have got the last one (went from in stock to out of stock after my order).

Yes... That is awesome. I missed out once again.

#9054 3 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Ready for wall hanging!! Munsters flyer signed by Butch Patrick (Eddie) nicely Framed. Signed “To My Favorite Pinball Wizard” Butch Patrick Shipping is $5 in USA”
2020-10-19
Saukville, WI
65 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 797 times

#9055 3 years ago

Just wanted to thank gorditas again for posting that Marcos had the topper. It came quickly and installed in about 10 minutes max. What a great topper!

20201004_081743_HDR (resized).jpg20201004_081743_HDR (resized).jpg
#9056 3 years ago

Looks like the led that lights up Herman is out.

John

#9057 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Looks like the led that lights up Herman is out.
John

Agreed. Mine was like that. One of the lights inside had been wired in reverse polarity. Easy fix after you get the topper opened up.

#9058 3 years ago

Ok so I had to check it - led is fine, see pic below but I took the picture early in startup so it could of just not have come on yet, but I also found out something cool about the topper I didn't know - each character flashes when their mode is active, so its also possible I caught Herman in mid flash.

20201004_102711_HDR (resized).jpg20201004_102711_HDR (resized).jpg
#9059 3 years ago

Good news!

#9060 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Just wanted to thank gorditas again for posting that Marcos had the topper. It came quickly and installed in about 10 minutes max. What a great topper!
[quoted image]

You are welcome. It really is a great topper.

#9061 3 years ago

Looks like you are missing a piece of the plastic from the botton that covers the lights it should go in the black bracket under the door.

#9062 3 years ago

Nevermind it looks like mine is on the outside of the bracket

1004202146 (resized).jpg1004202146 (resized).jpg
#9063 3 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Looks like you are missing a piece of the plastic from the botton that covers the lights it should go in the black bracket under the door.

Looks like Hemisphere Pinball still has 4 Toppers available on EBay...ebay.com link: Stern Munsters Pinball Cuckoo Clock Topper LAST CALL 502 7083 00

#9064 3 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Looks like Hemisphere Pinball still has 4 Toppers available on EBay...ebay.com link » Stern Munsters Pinball Cuckoo Clock Topper Last Call 502 7083 00

Sold out i got the last one.I was freaking out when I saw 1 left because my credit card got hit with fraud and my new card hasn't arrived yet and my PayPal balance is less than I needed.I started messaging my pin buddies that would understand my addiction and take care of me and I found 1.

#9065 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sold out i got the last one.I was freaking out when I saw 1 left because my credit card got hit with fraud and my new card hasn't arrived yet and my PayPal balance is less than I needed.I started messaging my pin buddies that would understand my addiction and take care of me and I found 1.

Wow! premium price at $499.00.

#9066 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

yeah but whatcha gonna do? Possibly the last one and I can either go out in the garage and do a couple hours of my hobby or skip taking the wife out for dinner this weekend to make up the difference.

#9067 3 years ago

the topper is worth it.

and this from a guy that usually just makes his own toppers to keep from having to spend money on one.

#9068 3 years ago

I would of ordered one when they first came out but I was bed ridden with 2 herniated discs and scoliosis and didn't want to deal with any topper issues so I figured I'd wait for the problems to get worked out.Since it doesn't look promising for another run I figured this may be the last chance and now I'm able to deal with any issues or repairs if needed.

#9070 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

yeah but whatcha gonna do?

Quoted from pudluther:

the topper is worth it.

Concur. Very happy with my purchase, and if I hadn't got the Marco one, I would have been right there with you.
Ya sure, its no JP $600 topper, I mean it is actually interactive with a way cool mechanical wise cracking raven and it works with the modes you have, right?

#9071 3 years ago
#9072 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I would of ordered one when they first came out but I was bed ridden with 2 herniated discs and scoliosis and didn't want to deal with any topper issues so I figured I'd wait for the problems to get worked out.Since it doesn't look promising for another run I figured this may be the last chance and now I'm able to deal with any issues or repairs if needed.

I had one ordered from day one... after all the issues...I passed... I know they are awesome now... but....after that fiasco.... and $500 ..... I am ok...

#9073 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

yeah but whatcha gonna do? Possibly the last one and I can either go out in the garage and do a couple hours of my hobby or skip taking the wife out for dinner this weekend to make up the difference.

I know. When they finally go our of production.......

I still recall one guy willing to pay $700.00 for a Walking Dead topper.

But the powers of rationalization know no limits

#9075 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Available, but now $550.

This makes Stern's prices look like an absolute bargain.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9076 3 years ago

Added a couple of mods to the ‘ole Munsters Pro tonight.

Couldn’t find a shooter rod I liked until I came across this one from Super Skill Shot Shooters. Love that it’s Grandpa’s medallion that he always wears.

Also added the Spot light from LerMods. If you don’t have tiny hands you better use a pair of tweezers to get the light in there, but it looks great when you do.

79804CE1-A23C-4DB0-8583-B0EE29042E75 (resized).jpeg79804CE1-A23C-4DB0-8583-B0EE29042E75 (resized).jpeg8CB20FC5-AC37-4CDB-94E1-10E3AB7DB036 (resized).jpeg8CB20FC5-AC37-4CDB-94E1-10E3AB7DB036 (resized).jpegAA3BA0F8-83A1-42D6-A0B1-94BF7A311DAB (resized).jpegAA3BA0F8-83A1-42D6-A0B1-94BF7A311DAB (resized).jpegAD3B4D18-377C-4260-BC56-0246CF379095 (resized).jpegAD3B4D18-377C-4260-BC56-0246CF379095 (resized).jpegEC8041E2-98FD-4928-8C78-E314DF2B4375 (resized).jpegEC8041E2-98FD-4928-8C78-E314DF2B4375 (resized).jpeg
#9077 3 years ago

I saw pinball life had the topper and inquired. 1 left at the original price so I ordered it and it’s on the way. Now they updated it to the new price. Stern must have raised it.

#9078 3 years ago

I got my topper and it appears to work 100%. The clock spins and stops,the door opens and closes level(it doesn't close 100% but looking at the mechs it appears to be designed to have a little bit of gap), the raven moves in and out and the light inside blinds you. Was a purple replacement the consensus? And what size and style bulb is in there?

#9079 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Not bad when you compare it to the EHoH topper at $1000!

#9080 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I got my topper and it appears to work 100%. The clock spins and stops,the door opens and closes level(it doesn't close 100% but looking at the mechs it appears to be designed to have a little bit of gap), the raven moves in and out and the light inside blinds you. Was a purple replacement the consensus? And what size and style bulb is in there?

Just remove the bulb,much better I tried the purple and not much better!

#9081 3 years ago

For anyone looking for a topper, email gameroomguys.com and order one from them. I did that a few weeks ago, they show of stock but they will ship it out as soon as they get them. I got my topper yesterday.

#9082 3 years ago

FYI - The Munsters complete series DVD set is on Amazon for $17 for the next few hours.

#9083 3 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

FYI - The Munsters complete series DVD set is on Amazon for $17 for the next few hours.

https://archive.org/details/The_Munsters

#9084 3 years ago

Pinball life’s green plastic protectors, led flipper buttons and topper in. So cool!

035AC167-EE85-4D55-9A03-D145367E58B6 (resized).jpeg035AC167-EE85-4D55-9A03-D145367E58B6 (resized).jpeg0E535D50-3ED5-46F0-961A-78FFB4C1D7C9 (resized).jpeg0E535D50-3ED5-46F0-961A-78FFB4C1D7C9 (resized).jpegC0344F81-EF07-404B-B09D-963105B1FEF2 (resized).jpegC0344F81-EF07-404B-B09D-963105B1FEF2 (resized).jpegC07C94EB-8FF6-4CCA-B580-7615B7432E68 (resized).jpegC07C94EB-8FF6-4CCA-B580-7615B7432E68 (resized).jpeg
#9085 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Pinball life’s green plastic protectors, led flipper buttons and topper in. So cool!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks really good.

#9086 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Pinball life’s green plastic protectors, led flipper buttons

Looks great! I’m a big fan of the plastic protectors and LED flipper buttons. They are such inexpensive upgrades. It’s almost a no brainer for what they do and the difference they make.

#9087 3 years ago

For sale...

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Ready for wall hanging!! Munsters flyer signed by Butch Patrick (Eddie) nicely Framed. Signed “To My Favorite Pinball Wizard” Butch Patrick Shipping is $5 in USA”
2020-10-19
Saukville, WI
65 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 797 times

#9088 3 years ago

I just added Pinstadiums as my Munster's is at the end of my row away from the overhead light and I found it too dark. Install took about 20 minutes but you can do it in 10 if you know what you're doing- this was my first one .
I took a pic of the GI lighted playfield. Pinstadiums also have a connection to your flashers and are flash bulb bright when activated, pretty neat (I connected to the amber flasher near Lilly.
All in all a good investment though I see no need on my other games.

IMG_20201018_153214 (resized).jpgIMG_20201018_153214 (resized).jpg
#9089 3 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Spot is starting to refuse to go back into the basement after he shows up. I've taken the mechanism apart and cleaned it really well and that resolved it for a day or two but now he's starting to stick up again. I can't for the life of me figure out what is binding up. I almost think it's the sleeve inside the solenoid has shrunk but when I get everything cleaned up nicely I don't feel any binding. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

#9090 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Spot is starting to refuse to go back into the basement after he shows up. I've taken the mechanism apart and cleaned it really well and that resolved it for a day or two but now he's starting to stick up again. I can't for the life of me figure out what is binding up. I almost think it's the sleeve inside the solenoid has shrunk but when I get everything cleaned up nicely I don't feel any binding. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

Do you have any mods on this area?

#9091 3 years ago

No mods on my machine other than the 3d print to keep the wireform from bending. Everything else is stock.

#9092 3 years ago

What happens when Spot is stuck in the up position and you try to push him back down? Is there any resistance?

#9093 3 years ago

Yes, when fully extended it feels like it's locked like it's hooked on something. Then as soon as it gets past whatever is sticking it drops freely. Oddest thing. It has always had this sticking thing and I originally thought it was that the edge of the metal bit on top of spot was catching but that is not what it was doing. It just wasn't sticking enough for it to not fall down. Now it's getting worse. Seems to be internal somewhere.

#9094 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “New, Various parts. -Shooter Rod -Different color flipper rubbers -Mini-flipper rubbers used in Munsters lower playfield, Family guy upper playfield -Rubber posts SHipping in USA...”
2022-01-19
Saukville, WI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 3590 times

#9095 3 years ago

Yes, when fully extended it feels like it's locked like it's hooked on something. Then as soon as it gets past whatever is sticking it drops freely. Oddest thing. It has always had this sticking thing and I originally thought it was that the edge of the metal bit on top of spot was catching but that is not what it was doing. It just wasn't sticking enough for it to not fall down. Now it's getting worse. Seems to be internal somewhere.

When I installed the 3D print to keep the wireform from bending, I had a similar issue where Spot was not going down. Turns out some of the wires were bunching in this area. Later I noticed that Herman's face wasn't lighting during the game. Apparently I didn't get the spot light for Herman routed and aligned correctly. I'm pretty sure these were the wires that were bunching and keeping Spot up. Once I fixed the spot light for Herman, it was all good.

#9096 3 years ago

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

#9097 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

As i understand the rule set is done, there will not be much altering. For the sucking, i guess it's your personal impression.
For me it's not sucking and makes fun and adds a lot to others machines i have. I play munsters a lot, it's just fun to have this "simple" ruleset in place and just get the games going. But tastes differ from person to person.

i hope you will have have fun with yur Avengers premium.

#9098 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

They didn’t abandon the code. They made a game. You don’t like it. Move on.

#9099 3 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

When I installed the 3D print to keep the wireform from bending, I had a similar issue where Spot was not going down. Turns out some of the wires were bunching in this area. Later I noticed that Herman's face wasn't lighting during the game. Apparently I didn't get the spot light for Herman routed and aligned correctly. I'm pretty sure these were the wires that were bunching and keeping Spot up. Once I fixed the spot light for Herman, it was all good.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the wires. I had the entire mech out of the machine and could feel the catching of the plunger itself somewhere in the sleeve but maybe it is wires doing it. Will check and report back

#9100 3 years ago

Dwight could at least put the midnight and family fun modes in regular game play ,that would be nice or at least family fun mode or what ever it’s called!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
5,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/182?hl=halfwasted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.