pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 237.
#8401 3 years ago

double post

#8402 3 years ago

Bolted.
To.
The.
Floor.

Sorry. Had to hype and validate my purchase again.

Bolted.

#8403 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What a load of crap. Another non owner on here pushing his own BS. Owners clubs are for owners of a machine to enjoy a dickhead and troll free thread.
You neglected to mention that you attended the Munsters Launch, got a heap of promo gear signed, and then sold it all at a profit. You just want to troll owners by saying "I may buy a game if the code improves". Take your BS to an appropriate thread.

Lol! If you are going to attack me, at least get your facts straight.

I sold one set of promo items from my wife’s VIP package (for slightly 1/2 the cost) and a Pro translite I bought and got (and paid for) to have signed. In that case I made a whopping $8 over what the translite, signatures and tube cost me, not accounting for my time and effort.

I have my VIP stuff, some personalized photos from Butch and Pat and also had a Premium translite signed that I have ready for my Munsters B&W Premium should I end up with one. I’m not going to sell it because TPF was Pat’s last show so I couldn’t replace it if I wanted to (and, as far as I know, I was the only one at TPF with a Premium translite).

You clearly don’t know my history with or desire for the game and seem obsessed with the idea that I post in “your” thread. It’s pretty clear that I’m not the troll. If you have a problem with me, take it to PM and leave the thread for topics about the game, not your perceived slights.

(And yet we still can’t see your games ...)

#8404 3 years ago

while we're talking about respect & club members (only), almost we're not talking about code !!! good point than

#8405 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lol! If you are going to attack me, get your facts straight.
I sold one set of promo items from my wife’s VIP package (for slightly 1/2 the cost) and a Pro translite I bought and got (and paid for) to have signed. In that case I made a whopping $8 over what the translite, signatures and tube cost me, not accounting for my time and effort.
I have my VIP stuff, some personalized photos from Butch and Pat and also had a Premium translite signed that I have ready for my Munsters B&W Premium should I end up with one. I’m not going to sell it because TPF was Pat’s last show so I couldn’t replace it if I wanted to (and, as far as I know, I was the only one at TPF with a Premium translite).
You clearly don’t know my history with or desire for the game and seem obsessed with the idea that I post in “your” thread. It’s pretty clear that I’m not the troll. If you have a problem with me, take it to PM and leave the thread for topics about the game, not your perceived slights.
(And yet we still can’t see your games ...)

Had to validate your non purchase?

Go away. I have no interest in wasting any more time.

#8406 3 years ago

my TV-Mod evolved over the time. It now has a case, and some knobs and antenna.
I still don't know were to place it, it's gotten bigger than i thought. Maybe as topper. Or on the side beside the Powerswitch.
I don't think it's small enough to place in inside.

P1110891 (resized).jpgP1110891 (resized).jpg
#8407 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Had to validate your non purchase?

Umm, what?

You’ve gone from polite to unreasonable to obsessive to unhinged. You should quit while you’re behind.

I’m going to continue to post here as long as you keep attacking me or when I have something productive to post about Munsters. Your determination to increase my posting frequency seems counter to your desires though ...

And, by the way, your recents post are the textbook definition of trolling so perhaps you should follow your own advice a couple posts back.

#8408 3 years ago

Day of the Tentacle. Love it!

#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Day of the Tentacle. Love it!

that's only the background. Day of the Tentacle or Maniac Mansion that would be Pinball machine i would like to see.
These and yes the Munsters are things of my history and are part of who i am.

Munsters is just such a dream theme for me and until some months ago i did not even know it was released as a pinball machine. Now i opened another new world to me "Pinball"

#8410 3 years ago

DoTT brings me back to those earlier gaming days. I remember you could buy it on 3.5 discs or the new Talkie version on CD-ROM drive. Those games and the original Monkey Island, Loom, all the Lucasarts games were great.

#8411 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

while we're talking about respect & club members (only), almost we're not talking about code !!! good point than

just forget : not only you (the OP) are talking about respect & club members (only), but you're also giving bad thumbs just because as JFH said above... this is childish

have a nice day

#8412 3 years ago

Anybody have a picture of the topper pc board, So I can see where the dip switch settings are ?
Not the problem don't need it now.

#8413 3 years ago
OIP9E0BK5JY (resized).jpgOIP9E0BK5JY (resized).jpg
#8414 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

my TV-Mod evolved over the time. It now has a case, and some knobs and antenna.
I still don't know were to place it, it's gotten bigger than i thought. Maybe as topper. Or on the side beside the Powerswitch.
I don't think it's small enough to place in inside.[quoted image]

Nice work Cabal, love that TV mod

#8415 3 years ago

Just my Cliffys Munster Scoop arrived. It looks nice. Strange enough the last Hole Protector from Stern is still holding. It will take some time until i will replace it.
Left side Cliffys, right Side Stern 535-1417-02.
The side flaps of the Stern are a little longer, But Cliffys looks in general more stable. On cliffys the side flapps have not this sharp bending like the sterns with this sharp.
On the Bending my Side flaps on the Stern broke off after some time. The complete Protector from Cliffy has more material, it's wider than Stern one and it has some cutouts for posts.

P1110894 (resized).JPGP1110894 (resized).JPGP1110895 (resized).JPGP1110895 (resized).JPGP1110896 (resized).JPGP1110896 (resized).JPGP1110897 (resized).JPGP1110897 (resized).JPG
#8416 3 years ago

My full set from Cliffy came in as well and once I finish repairing F-14 I'll be working on Munsters. He has a pretty good price for the full set.

The new scoop protector I installed a few weeks back from stern is already bending in the exact same spot the old one was.

#8417 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

HA HA More Topper problems. Before I put my topper on I went through and did all the modifications that everyone here suggested. (so it would be hassle free) So I turned the game on and not one thing on the topper worked. No lights, no clock, no bird no nothing. It's like it is not getting any power. Checked the voltage on the power supply, and have voltage. Turned the game on a couple times to see if it would reload on boot up, it didn't work. Sent it home with my electrician to see if he can find the problem. Will keep you informed.

Well I pulled my topper part and checked the power and ethernet cables for continuity, they checked OK. I put it back together and it updated on boot and it worked for about 2 min now nothing again. I have a new ethernet cable that every think is the same as on the one in the game except it has ft4 and the new one has ft2 on it. Does that make a difference and can I use it?

#8418 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Well I pulled my topper part and checked the power and ethernet cables for continuity, they checked OK. I put it back together and it updated on boot and it worked for about 2 min now nothing again. I have a new ethernet cable that every think is the same as on the one in the game except it has ft4 and the new one has ft2 on it. Does that make a difference and can I use it?

I believe an RJ-45 cable is an RJ-45 cable. you might want to coil up the excess and tie it up.

#8419 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I believe an RJ-45 cable is an RJ-45 cable. you might want to coil up the excess and tie it up.

It's not for length the FT2 is 4' and the FT4 is 3'.

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

It's not for length the T2 is 4' and the T4 is 3'.

I'm sorry.

I misread what you wrote. I read ft2 as 2 feet and ft4 as 4 feet. I don't know what T2 or T4 are.

#8421 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm sorry.
I misread what you wrote. I read ft2 as 2 feet and ft4 as 4 feet. I don't know what T2 or T4 are.

I fixed it it's FT2 and FT4. Ya it's not the length but I think it will work.

#8422 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I fixed it it's FT2 and FT4. Ya it's not the length but I think it will work.

It seems that the FT is some cable certification, for Flame Test? (found on some website):
Meaning of FT1, FT2, FT4, FT5 and FT6 cable certifications

FT1 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are subjected to a 15-second duration of a 3,000 BTU/hour flame five times.
Pass/fail criteria: A finished conductor shall not convey flame or continue to burn for more than 60 seconds after five 15-second applications of the test flame. If more than 25 percent of the extended portion of the indicator is burned, the conductor shall be considered to have conveyed flame.

FT2 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are subjected to a 1,700 BTU/hour flame applied to a horizontal wire or cable sample for 30 seconds.
Pass/fail criteria: The length of the charred portion of the specimen of cord shall not exceed 100 mm nor shall it drop flaming particles. (Source: CSA C22.2 No.49)

FT4 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are mounted on a vertical tray and exposed for 20 minutes to a 70,000 BTU/hour flame. This test is the same as the IEEE 1202 flame test and both are found in the UL 1685 document. Because of the reduced char height requirements, the FT4 and IEEE 1202 tests are slightly more difficult to pass than the UL 1685 vertical tray version.
Pass/fail criteria: Finished wires or cables shall not exhibit charred material beyond a length exceeding 1.5 m (5 ft.) from the lower edge of the burner face when subjected to the test. (Source: CSA C22.2 No.38)

So it seems there is no functional difference, but what it can endure. For Future it would be good to have something similar or better installed than what was there in the beginning.

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

It seems that the FT is some cable certification, for Flame Test? (found on some website):
Meaning of FT1, FT2, FT4, FT5 and FT6 cable certifications
FT1 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are subjected to a 15-second duration of a 3,000 BTU/hour flame five times.
Pass/fail criteria: A finished conductor shall not convey flame or continue to burn for more than 60 seconds after five 15-second applications of the test flame. If more than 25 percent of the extended portion of the indicator is burned, the conductor shall be considered to have conveyed flame.
FT2 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are subjected to a 1,700 BTU/hour flame applied to a horizontal wire or cable sample for 30 seconds.
Pass/fail criteria: The length of the charred portion of the specimen of cord shall not exceed 100 mm nor shall it drop flaming particles. (Source: CSA C22.2 No.49)
FT4 Flame Test
Test procedure: Cables are mounted on a vertical tray and exposed for 20 minutes to a 70,000 BTU/hour flame. This test is the same as the IEEE 1202 flame test and both are found in the UL 1685 document. Because of the reduced char height requirements, the FT4 and IEEE 1202 tests are slightly more difficult to pass than the UL 1685 vertical tray version.
Pass/fail criteria: Finished wires or cables shall not exhibit charred material beyond a length exceeding 1.5 m (5 ft.) from the lower edge of the burner face when subjected to the test. (Source: CSA C22.2 No.38)
So it seems there is no functional difference, but what it can endure. For Future it would be good to have something similar or better installed than what was there in the beginning.

Thanks, good to know. I hope it works with a new cable.

#8424 3 years ago

Would someone please post the Qty and sizes of Titan rubbers needed for the basement?

I know I saw it in this thread recently and I skimmed through the last 10 pages and made several search queries, but I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance...tired of cleaning, clouding.

#8425 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Theres one test you could do. Hold both ends of the cables together and have a look if the colors are on both on the same side.
something like in this video:

If there are no crosses on the original there should be no crosses on the replacedment.
If there are are crosses you would need them on the replacement too. But i guess it's just normal ethernet cable with higher fire protection.

#8426 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

My full set from Cliffy came in as well and once I finish repairing F-14 I'll be working on Munsters. He has a pretty good price for the full set.
The new scoop protector I installed a few weeks back from stern is already bending in the exact same spot the old one was.

I've never purchased Cliffys but guys around here always say to get them & I have a brand new Munsters Prem at home so I might as well look into them. I can see he has some Munsters stuff on his WIP page but where can I purchase them?

#8427 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just put the new code on my game. What all are the known differences that matter? I did see a new film clip at the end of the first game that I played I think.

what we noticed is the backbox lights no longer turn off when the playfield goes dark. my wife really didn't like that so the code update was exactly what we needed.

#8428 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I've never purchased Cliffys but guys around here always say to get them & I have a brand new Munsters Prem at home so I might as well look into them. I can see he has some Munsters stuff on his WIP page but where can I purchase them?

You have to send him an email and he sends you a PayPal invoice when getting stuff:

[email protected]

#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Would someone please post the Qty and sizes of Titan rubbers needed for the basement?
I know I saw it in this thread recently and I skimmed through the last 10 pages and made several search queries, but I just can't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance...tired of cleaning, clouding.

Look at post #7962 in this thread (about the 160 page mark). Finplanner replies to the same question I posed back then.

I haven’t ordered them yet, but will at some point.

Hope this helps!

#8430 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I emailed him asking about the grandpa scoop and the rest of the set and he put it together for me. Nice guy.

#8431 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Look at post #7962 in this thread (about the 160 page mark). Finplanner replies to the same question I posed back then.
I haven’t ordered them yet, but will at some point.
Hope this helps!

Big time. Thanks!

#8432 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I emailed him asking about the grandpa scoop and the rest of the set and he put it together for me. Nice guy.

thanks, I'll email him.

I don't have any experience w/ our tables getting damaged where these guards are but I see enough talk about them on here that I feel like we must need them for this & our aerosmith. he makes guards for my police force ramps too that I was eyeing up.

#8433 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Update, I put the new cable on and set it on the playfield glass and it worked. So I mounted it on top off the game and nothing. So I turned the game off and then back on. Nothing, so I decided to go ahead and play a game. 3 min into the game and it started to work and still is working. Lets see if it keeps working. Fingers crossed.

#8434 3 years ago

stupid question, when I stand the playfield all the way up, is there a way to lock it up so it's safe? my older tables have a bar that you flip up to hold it up like the hood of a car. this munsters might come crashing down if someone bumps it. I assume I'm doing it wrong.

#8435 3 years ago

I jammed a stick in the but I assume there's some better way to do it.

20200522_200912 (resized).jpg20200522_200912 (resized).jpg
#8436 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

stupid question, when I stand the playfield all the way up, is there a way to lock it up so it's safe? my older tables have a bar that you flip up to hold it up like the hood of a car. this munsters might come crashing down if someone bumps it. I assume I'm doing it wrong.

The safe way is to have it tilted toward the back box and leaning directly on it. There is no other lockdown otherwise.

#8437 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I jammed a stick in the but I assume there's some better way to do it.
[quoted image]

You need to bring the bottom of the table all the way to the forefront of the side cabinet sliders, where they stop the PF and then tilt it to the back box and gravity will lock it in.

#8438 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The safe way is to have it tilted toward the back box and leaning directly on it. There is no other lockdown otherwise.

am I supposed to slide the bottom of it towards the front of the table & then lean it back so it's partially upsidedown? the way I have it now, it's straight up & down

#8439 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You need to bring the bottom of the table all the way to the forefront of the side cabinet sliders, where they stop the PF and then tilt it to the back box and gravity will lock it in.

(Have never seen anyone do what your doing with a stick, which is dangerous)

#8440 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

am I supposed to slide the bottom of it towards the front of the table & then lean it back so it's partially upsidedown? the way I have it now, it's straight up & down

Yes to the first part.

#8441 3 years ago

ok, thanks. don't want it to guillotining me while I'm installing my blades

#8442 3 years ago

i feel so much better now w/ it sitting toward the front

#8443 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

ok, thanks. don't want it to guillotining me while I'm installing my blades

Lol, installing blades are even easier if you watch a “blade install” video on how to install side blades. Good luck installing and enjoy our fabulous Munsters machine! What a treat it is!!

#8444 3 years ago

Experienced our 1st might madness last light. Probably would have seen it sooner if I had set the clock to the correct time.

#8445 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Update, I put the new cable on and set it on the playfield glass and it worked. So I mounted it on top off the game and nothing. So I turned the game off and then back on. Nothing, so I decided to go ahead and play a game. 3 min into the game and it started to work and still is working. Lets see if it keeps working. Fingers crossed.

I want to thank johnnypinball for his help and the mods for my topper. It works nice and smooth. Now if the cable keeps working.

#8446 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I want to thank johnnypinball for his help and the mods for my topper. It works nice and smooth. Now if the cable keeps working.

Suspect it will. Sounds like it could have been a connectivity problem, as opposed to the cable itself....and yep, "FT" ratings refer to the jacket, not speed or connectivity.

#8447 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

No problem at all guss glad I could help! Fingers crossed you do not have any more issues!!

John

#8448 3 years ago

Besides cancelling the jackpot what does the Zap button do? How do you increase Zap energy and when should you want to use it? Should you just hit it when instructed to do so?

#8449 3 years ago

When you hit the standup targets, lighting flickers- that’s you queue to
Hit the ZAP button to charge your zaps.. the more you charge it, the more ZAP jackpots you get when in a mode...

Or something like that..

#8450 3 years ago

I was very disappointed in how tiny the Drag-u-la car was & the clear plastic protector over it made it difficult to even see. I found a new slightly bigger one. This is a Johnny Lightning Magmas 1:43. I mounted it using the rear axle & the original zip tie holes in the plastic piece. The black plastic holding the car up in a wheelie was part of the original packaging. I didn't replace the protector so hopefully it doesn't get smashed. I didn't add any lights to it yet but have some little LEDs on the way. Wish I could find the Koach at this same scale.

2020-05-22 21.02.51 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 21.02.51 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 21.02.30-2 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 21.02.30-2 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.37 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.37 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.21-1 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.21-1 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.15-1 (resized).jpg2020-05-22 23.02.15-1 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/169?hl=homebru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.