IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 237.
#8351 3 years ago
Quoted from finplanner69:

All over the place. Not one spot in particular.

Well, that narrows it down.

#8352 3 years ago

Received and installed my topper today only thing I had to fix was Eddie came loose due the lack of screws. But that is minor as I am one of the lucky ones were the topper works great. Once I turned on the machine it loaded code for the topper and I noticed new features during the game. So for those on the fence this topper is worth taking a chance it does add to the game. And it looks super cool.

#8353 3 years ago

I obviously don’t practice what I preach! I went ahead and purchased the Topper. I bought it from Gameroom Goodies. I was afraid like so many that stern will just sell out and stop making them I received the topper a few days ago and right off the bat I am missing the front plastic from the bottom of the clock, also 2 loose screws on the bottom of the box! I have emailed Chas but no response yet.
Not a good start but I still went ahead and installed it. Everything luckily works great and is truly a must for this pin. This is the best topper out there to date. I was in love with this machine before and now even more. I and going to upgrade to the LE and bolt it to the floor. So if anyone is looking for a beautiful color premium Chicago area let me know I am looking for a LE

478F0412-B6F2-4E72-8802-62D516C032E5 (resized).jpeg478F0412-B6F2-4E72-8802-62D516C032E5 (resized).jpeg53D6F9E1-4CDD-47DE-A4BA-E0D691F82102 (resized).jpeg53D6F9E1-4CDD-47DE-A4BA-E0D691F82102 (resized).jpegE4F2ABDE-245F-497B-BBDD-119A45861540 (resized).jpegE4F2ABDE-245F-497B-BBDD-119A45861540 (resized).jpeg

#8354 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I obviously don’t practice what I preach! I went ahead and purchased the Topper. I bought it from Gameroom Goodies. I was afraid like so many that stern will just sell out and stop making them I received the topper a few days ago and right off the bat I am missing the front plastic from the bottom of the clock, also 2 loose screws on the bottom of the box! I have emailed Chas but no response yet.
Not a good start but I still went ahead and installed it. Everything luckily works great and is truly a must for this pin. This is the best topper out there to date. I was in love with this machine before and now even more. I and going to upgrade to the LE and bolt it to the floor. So if anyone is looking for a beautiful color premium Chicago area let me know I am looking for a LE
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would like to see a clear plastic dust cover for the back and the top and leave the front open.

#8355 3 years ago
Quoted from finplanner69:

Mods for mother's day! Kids and hubby did a great job.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How awesome is that!!! Love reading when families are enjoying pinball together and support your hobby ( regardless of the title).

Congrats on a great day!!

#8356 3 years ago

I get the same error.

#8357 3 years ago

thanks to TonyScoots for the Herman rail protector , installed and looks great !

#8358 3 years ago

I also got one from tonyscoots! Thanks!!

#8359 3 years ago

tonyscoots ROCKS

#8360 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

thanks to tonyscoots for the Herman rail protector , installed and looks great !

Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

I also got one from tonyscoots! Thanks!!

Quoted from guss:

tonyscoots ROCKS

Thank you guys! Munster On

#8361 3 years ago

I just put the new code on my game. What all are the known differences that matter? I did see a new film clip at the end of the first game that I played I think.

#8362 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just put the new code on my game. What all are the known differences that matter? I did see a new film clip at the end of the first game that I played I think.

During Munster Madness the raven now jumps out of the clock and steals your car in real life.

Munsters now has the best and most immersive code of any pinball machine ever and the haters minds are blown.

Just kidding. Some extra sound controls in the menu and some minor bug fixes. Also the monitor graphics are now anti aliased and look smoother.

#8363 3 years ago

The Raven would probably give my car back once he seen it.

Hopefully that update is just getting us ready for the real update that hopefully is coming!

#8364 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Raven would probably give my car back once he seen it.
Hopefully that update is just getting us ready for the real update that hopefully is coming!

Hahahah! Hopefully!

I think someone else here said earlier than under the hood they are using the newest stern pinball software base in this update. Doesn’t seem like something you’d go to the trouble of doing unless you were intending to do more later.

#8365 3 years ago

Just purchased my first tv mod from earnest ed, or whatever the car dealer in the Munster series was called.
nahh did it on my own, still looks no good, but for testing it's ok. Will need a nice case not taped carton, and the software needs to be tweaked.
Now i got much more respect for the guys doing this TV-Mods.

P1110888 (resized).JPGP1110888 (resized).JPG
#8366 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

or whatever the car dealer in the Munster

I think it was "Fast Deal Dan" if memory serves me correct

Actually there was more then one, the one listed above was the fly by night crooks and the other was "Diamond Jim's Used Cars" where Lily bought the two cars made into one and the Munster's coach was born.

#8368 3 years ago

yes i just watched yesterday the episode but forgot. "fast deal dan" has to be it.
The car from diamond Jims just got very good

#8369 3 years ago

my wife just says it was somethign with "Fair Deal"

#8370 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

my wife just says it was somethign with "Fair Deal"

Might be Fair too, my mind is aging lol.

#8371 3 years ago

Colour Premiums being run in July,

#8372 3 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

I have had over 500 games to date on my Premium. I had previously 3D printed (Designed by' Cabal' - Thank you !) the post support to prevent the wire form near Herman from bending. Playing a few games this morning and a ball has hit and broken the tip off the plastic as shown. My concern is that a ball could now hit the back of IR PCB on the left ramp with the possibility of breaking it or worse. To help in protecting the small IR PCB, I have designed a 3D printed cover which slips over the top of the PCB and is a very simple install. Cosmetically it improves the look at the back of the PCB as well.
I could upload onto 'Thingiverse' if anyone wants the .stl file so they can 3D print.[quoted image][quoted image]

3d Part now loaded onto 'Thingiverse'. Here is the link > https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4359221

#8373 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

yes i just watched yesterday the episode but forgot. "fast deal dan" has to be it.
The car from diamond Jims just got very good

Yes Fair Deal Dan, the actor car salesmen was played by Frank Gorshin who also played the Riddler
D0250663-1A97-404C-8373-A10B0AFFA1FB (resized).jpegD0250663-1A97-404C-8373-A10B0AFFA1FB (resized).jpegE5C15029-3C03-4C3C-8417-A3812682E170 (resized).jpegE5C15029-3C03-4C3C-8417-A3812682E170 (resized).jpeg

#8374 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Yes Fair Deal Dan, the actor car salesmen was played by Frank Gorshin who also played the Riddler
[quoted image][quoted image]

yes, i thought i have seen that guy before, but could not nail it down. One question less in my life.

#8375 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Colour Premiums being run in July,

Hi,
Where was this announced?

#8376 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Hi,

E-mail from my Distributor

#8377 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Hi,

Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Going to list mine soon, Chicago area! looking to upgrade

#8378 3 years ago

Joined the topper club again today. This one was tweaked by johnnypinball or with his recommendations and is working great. Looks very good and really completes this machine.

IMG_20200515_165935216 (resized).jpgIMG_20200515_165935216 (resized).jpg

#8379 3 years ago

Running more premiums is also a sign of updates coming to software. Positive news of such a beloved franchise.

9BDA4709-2325-4487-9405-DCC67CE8C09E (resized).jpeg9BDA4709-2325-4487-9405-DCC67CE8C09E (resized).jpeg
#8380 3 years ago

Ok so i sold the Munsters LE and another machine and bought an Elvira LE. I did like Munsters for shot reasons and really expected code to have improved. Now Elvira code .95 is off its head fucking awesome. I am correct that Dwight is doing code on Turtles? If so i am so out. Get Lyman across and fix this Munsters problem for everyone that still has it. Munsters code is a 1.03 and nowhere near the standard of Elvira it is fucking miles off. I so wanted to keep Munsters but honestly so glad i moved it on. I also moved on my Addams and no regrets. JP2 next i hope. For all Munsters owners i really hope this gets a massive code update guys it is a beautiful machine and could be amazing i just could not wait any longer.

#8381 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaeg:

Joined the topper club again today. This one was tweaked by johnnypinball or with his recommendations and is working great. Looks very good and really completes this machine.
[quoted image]

Glad you are enjoying your topper! I am confident that after the refining and tweaking that was done to it you will not have another issue. That sucker works as smooth as butter now doesn’t it!

#8382 3 years ago

Loving some Munsters pinball today Game is different and fun to play. Most of the negativity comes from people who do not own the game. The rest of us absolutely love it.

15896893443323372918982643067744 (resized).jpg15896893443323372918982643067744 (resized).jpg
#8383 3 years ago

Love the 2 that you have Munsters nestled in between. JP2 going anywhere?

#8384 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Loving some Munsters pinball today Game is different and fun to play. Most of the negativity comes from people who do not own the game. The rest of us absolutely love it.[quoted image]

well, not sure about which "negativity" you're talking about
lots of very good things in this game, no doubt about it
but than, code code & code is way too short (for the "players")
and i still have a prob with the 2 bank targets in 1 big piece

than i agree with you, i like this pin, i like to play it, BUT what i wrote above is also why i dont want/have this pin home... :/

#8385 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

But. But. I thought no one wanted this table and it was a huge fail because the code etc.

Glad to see there is still life and love left for this table.

Bolted. To. The. Floor.

#8386 3 years ago

HA HA More Topper problems. Before I put my topper on I went through and did all the modifications that everyone here suggested. (so it would be hassle free) So I turned the game on and not one thing on the topper worked. No lights, no clock, no bird no nothing. It's like it is not getting any power. Checked the voltage on the power supply, and have voltage. Turned the game on a couple times to see if it would reload on boot up, it didn't work. Sent it home with my electrician to see if he can find the problem. Will keep you informed.

#8387 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

, i like this pin, i like to play it, BUT what i wrote above is also why i dont want/have this pin home... :/

Owners clubs are for owners of the game to talk about their machine. Simple rule of pinside The code on the game has been talked about negatively on this thread mostly by people who do not own the game. A little bit of respect goes a long way.

#8388 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Love the 2 that you have Munsters nestled in between. JP2 going anywhere?

Not going anywhere soon!

#8389 3 years ago

Owners clubs are for owners of the game to talk about their machine. Simple rule of pinside The code on the game has been talked about negatively on this thread mostly by people who do not own the game. A little bit of respect goes a long way.

and than, because i dont own the game, that should means i dont know it ?

can you show me where i was disrespectful ?

... have a goodnight

#8390 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and than, because i dont own the game, that should means i dont know it ?
can you show me where i was disrespectful ?
... have a goodnight

1. A non owner continually posting in an owners club is not respectful to the Pinside rules
2. A non owner again, being negative about the code is not respectful to owners of the game.

I am not sure which part you do not understand?

You can post whatever you like on the other Munsters threads. I am just respectfully asking you to respect the Pinside rules and owners of the game. I for one am sick of the BS.

#8391 3 years ago

Thread title is "members only!" it really has nothing to do with you know it or not..op is trying create a place for current owners to do their own praise or bitch. It was intended to weed out those who...well you know. But, then again, you are not the only one who just can't resist.

#8392 3 years ago

Anyone come up with a fix for the ball getting stuck here?

B6D70DBB-E040-4BD3-9A91-C7A613C379CF (resized).jpegB6D70DBB-E040-4BD3-9A91-C7A613C379CF (resized).jpeg
#8393 3 years ago
Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

Anyone come up with a fix for the ball getting stuck here?
[quoted image]

Yes, a post prevents balls from going there.

E86B9FD8-66C4-4F51-B349-2122A28ED3A5 (resized).jpegE86B9FD8-66C4-4F51-B349-2122A28ED3A5 (resized).jpeg
#8394 3 years ago

I am a previous owner am i allowed to post here?

#8395 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

NO...go away

#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Guess I'm wondering WHY you want to post the same broken record...it does get old...especially in a club thread...

#8397 3 years ago

I for one am sick of the BS.

Then you need to stop promoting B.S. There are far more existing owners in here that have commented on code than non-owners.

Munsters is a great game in so many ways yet you (and a tiny minority of owners) feel compelled to continue to either hype up the game (why would that be necessary to do for others that own it?) or completely reject comments from those who love to play the game on location and/or might want the game at some point, regardless of reason. It reeks of desperation and/or the need to justify a purchase decision (which no one needs to justify to anyone but themselves).

I don’t want to be limited to discussion with only people that don’t own a game and certainly don’t want to be stuck in threads started by trolls like the “worst code ever” guy. Threads like this one are the best places to get information about a game. Many mod makers or tech guys don’t own games. Do you want to exclude them to? What about previous owners? Like it or not, these threads are the best place for game discussion once a game is out in the market and owners should welcome informed and reasoned discussion.

You want to tilt at windmills and become the thread posting police for any game you own? Take it up with Robin. You want verified or moderated owner threads? I sure don’t and I doubt very many others do either.

Although I assume you own Munsters, I find it ironic that someone who keeps his collection hidden complains about who posts where.

#8398 3 years ago

Lots of new owners post here too.
Always great to see...

Anyone can post anywhere ...it's a public forum.

Club threads are usually where all the good, bad, ugly about a game come out.

I have no idea why people like to come into a club thread and announce multiple times how bad it is and why they sold it. I'd rather rearrange my sock drawer than do that...but just me. Whatever...

#8399 3 years ago

Sorry guys truly am. Just hugely disappointed. No more posts until a code update so see you in 3 years (Jokes)

#8400 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Then you need to stop promoting B.S. There are far more existing owners in here that have commented on code than non-owners.
Munsters is a great game in so many ways yet you (and a tiny minority of owners) feel compelled to continue to either hype up the game (why would that be necessary to do for others that own it?) or completely reject comments from those who love to play the game on location and/or might want the game at some point, regardless of reason. It reeks of desperation and/or the need to justify a purchase decision (which no one needs to justify to anyone but themselves).
I don’t want to be limited to discussion with only people that don’t own a game and certainly don’t want to be stuck in threads started by trolls like the “worst code ever” guy. Threads like this one are the best places to get information about a game. Many mod makers or tech guys don’t own games. Do you want to exclude them to? What about previous owners? Like it or not, these threads are the best place for game discussion once a game is out in the market and owners should welcome informed and reasoned discussion.
You want to tilt at windmills and become the thread listing police for any game you own? Take it up with Robin. You want verified or moderated owner threads? I sure don’t and I doubt very many others do either.
Although I assume you own Munsters, I find it ironic that someone who keeps his collection hidden complains about who posts where.

What a load of crap. Another non owner on here pushing his own BS. Owners clubs are for owners of a machine to enjoy a dickhead and troll free thread.

You neglected to mention that you attended the Munsters Launch, got a heap of promo gear signed, and then sold it all at a profit. You just want to troll owners by saying "I may buy a game if the code improves". Take your BS to an appropriate thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/168?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.