IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 237.
#7701 3 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Prints pretty good, layer thickness at 1mm and 100 percent infill - takes approximately 1.2 hours to print.
Thanks @Calab[quoted image]

I could make something like that out of a piece of wood.

#7702 3 years ago

One of the things I would like to see improved upon is the scoring. The whole game revolves around the kitty shot. If you don't have any multipliers, your score is meager.

Crossing my fingers that Dwight reads the forums!

#7703 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'd like to buy one also, I'm lost when it comes to 3d printing and stuff.

You don't need to know anything to order it printed is all I was saying.

1. Download the "thing" from thingiverse and extract Herman_Post_rotated_V3.stl from the zip file.
2. Point your browser at https://www.treatstock.com/my/print-model3d?utm_source=top_upload and upload Herman_Post_rotated_V3.stl

Then just pick which service looks the best to you shipping and price wise. ABS would probably be the best option as it's the strongest material but PLA would work fine as well. I could even get it printed and go pick it up at a local shop for $7. No settings even needed to be mucked with but you can choose color if you want.
options (resized).pngoptions (resized).png

#7704 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I could make something like that out of a piece of wood.

if you want a wood option, you could do it like this.
a simple 20mmx20mmx27,4mm block with something sawed out for the wire and a hole in it.
If you use natural wood, you would have to look after the wood grain, here it is more or less the same as with the printing layers in 3D printing.

Herman_wood (resized).pngHerman_wood (resized).png
#7705 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

if you want a wood option, you could do it like this.
a simple 20mmx20mmx27,4mm block with something sawed out for the wire and a hole in it.
If you use natural wood, you would have to look after the wood grain, here it is more or less the same as with the printing layers in 3D printing.[quoted image]

Thank you. I have a piece of scrap oak that should work nicely.

#7706 3 years ago

New code is up 1.0.3, another big let down though.....

#7707 3 years ago

Nothing but small fixes... Bahhhhhhh.

#7708 3 years ago

LE/PREMIUM V1.03 - March 9, 2020
================================
Tweaked:
- Removed Backbox GI from lamp effects.

Moved to SYS 2.44:
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.57.5

Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER".
Values are: "NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ".
Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".

"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when
using the Line Out as input for an external device.

"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for
the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.

"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz,
8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider
settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet
speakers.

Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.

Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.

#7709 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Nothing but small fixes... Bahhhhhhh.

Yeah

#7710 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

One of the things I would like to see improved upon is the scoring. The whole game revolves around the kitty shot. If you don't have any multipliers, your score is meager.
Crossing my fingers that Dwight reads the forums!

as with DEADPOOL, the PF multiplicator seems to have to much importance, lower that would be a good idea to avoid unbalanced scores (but surelly some others may think its OK as it, adding a more tactic approach !?)

about Dwight, hope for you that he's reading more here than in the Ghostbusters topic...

#7711 3 years ago

Note that it will also likely destroy pinball browser access so if you are tweaking your game I would not upgrade.

#7712 3 years ago

We had asked for a bit more meat code wise and their response to code was to take some away lmao. That'll teach us to ask!!

Tweaked:

#7713 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Note that it will also likely destroy pinball browser access so if you are tweaking your game I would not upgrade.

Yeah, we either won't be able to open Munsters 1.03 with Pinball Browser, or we'll be able to open it, but we won't be able to modify sounds
Is that what you mean when you say that code will destroy PB access?

#7714 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

We had asked for a bit more meat code wise and their response to code was to take some away lmao. That'll teach us to ask!!
Tweaked:

I actually do like this. I hated the backbox flickering on and off like it was. The problem is though if they were supposedly working on code, why release this without something new?

#7715 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Yeah, we either won't be able to open Munsters 1.03 with Pinball Browser, or we'll be able to open it, but we won't be able to modify sounds
Is that what you mean when you say that code will destroy PB access?

yes

#7716 3 years ago

Okay

#7717 3 years ago

WTF. BullS**T.
D.

#7718 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

LE/PREMIUM V1.03 - March 9, 2020
================================
Tweaked:
Moved to SYS 2.44:
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.57.5
Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER".
Values are: "NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ".
Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when
using the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for
the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz,
8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider
settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet
speakers.
Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.
Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.

Apparently their top men took off for Covid 19!!

#7719 3 years ago

That's not new the date is March 9, 2020

#7721 3 years ago

Maybe its just there until they release the big one!!

#7722 3 years ago

we are just checking if it will work. I donwloaded the code and was able to open it with pinball-browser and Videos and Sounds are playable.
But we have to be very careful.

#7723 3 years ago

The latest Stern promo email said Jack Danger will be streaming Munsters this week on Twitch.

#7724 3 years ago

Has anyone released a pinball-browser mod for munsters? I thought I heard someone was working on one but I never saw if it was completed.

#7725 3 years ago

The latest Stern promo email said Jack Danger will be streaming Munsters this week on Twitch.

Interesting.....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7726 3 years ago

New code is up 1.0.3, another big let down though.....

at almost 2gb, it's got to predicate something coming behind it......

#7727 3 years ago

Hmmm. , my man Dwight ( us Sully ‘s like to stick together), loves showing off his stuff With Danger

#7728 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

at almost 2gb, it's got to predicate something coming behind it......

I was thinking along those lines when I noticed the node board updates as well, then I thought maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part lol. However really interested in seeing what Jack maybe show casing this week with the Munsters, maybe a pre-release code preview? I'm still hanging in there believing something is coming.

#7729 3 years ago

I was thinking along those lines when I noticed the node board updates as well, then I thought maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part lol. However really interested in seeing what Jack maybe show casing this week with the Munsters, maybe a pre-release code preview? I'm still hanging in there believing something is coming.

Has to be... he's probably got the new code and beta testing, allowing us to see in the stream. Do we know what day? I still work alot...

#7730 3 years ago

I wouldn't over think Jack streaming Munsters to mean anything. Stern has been announcing Jack streaming a different game nearly every night.

Here's what the email from Stern said regarding what Jack would be streaming this week;

Don’t own or have access to a Stern pinball machine, but want to watch the action? Subscribe to Dead Flip Pinball Streaming and tune in later this week when Jack Danger will be streaming Elvira's House of Horrors, The Munsters and an INTERNATIONAL Metallica Pinball Streaming Battle with dozens of people battling across the globe!!

#7731 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

as with DEADPOOL, the PF multiplicator seems to have to much importance, lower that would be a good idea to avoid unbalanced scores (but surelly some others may think its OK as it, adding a more tactic approach !?)
about Dwight, hope for you that he's reading more here than in the Ghostbusters topic...

What we may think is unbalanced is not necessarily how the programmers see it.

Rob

#7732 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

What we may think is unbalanced is not necessarily how the programmers see it.
Rob

of course
and i have to admit that...
but in the other hand, its a fact, i'm a (far) better player... than finally, may be i'm not wrong !?

can i add : why are Lyman games so good from a code perspective ?
quite simple to answer : because he's a (very) good player & than "feel" the game, simple as that

#7733 3 years ago

Ok need some Specific help.

I start a game in my LE and then I enter the secret mania code before I launch the ball. I then get “welcome to Munsters”.

After that I immediately shoot Grandpa VUK twice but NO dice on starting secret mania. I can’t figure out how to trigger it.

Also is it repeatable - can you replicate it every game?

Can someone video what they do and post it?

Thx!!

#7734 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I start a game in my LE and then I enter the secret mania code before I launch the ball. I then get “welcome to Munsters”.
After that I immediately shoot Grandpa VUK twice but NO dice on starting secret mania. I can’t figure out how to trigger it.
Thx!!

if you get the message "Welcome to the Munsters" the starting sequence is done and it should work. Now the goal is to Light up Grandpa twice and hit into the scoop. To light up Grandpa you have to hit the 4 Targeds beside at the entrace of Left and Right ramp. I think if all of them are hit the vampire denture in Front of the Scoop will light up Pink. It's now time to hit into the scoop. On LE and Prem you have to complete then the lower playfield. On Pro you have just to wait until the enlarging ray is done.
When this is comleted. You start again to hit the Targets until Grandpa denture is lit again a 2nd time in front of the Scoop.
Now hitting the scoop it will not start Grandpa mode a 2nd time instead it will start the secret mania.

The mode is repeadable and i can replicate it.
Maybe you should try it with glass off and manually trigger the targets and hit the scoop then with the ball to see if you can get it work.

for help i put in a picutre with red rectangles over the Targets and the Grandpa denture.

056-munsters2 (resized).jpg056-munsters2 (resized).jpg
#7735 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thx!!

You are on the right track. After you get “welcome to Munsters” you have to hit the Grandpa scoop when lit, and complele one level of Grandpa ( I am not sure if you have to complete this or not). You will then have to re activate Grandpa (scoop light) and when you get the ball in the scoop the second time, this will activate secret mania.

Good Luck!

#7736 3 years ago

Has anyone put the new code (1.03) in and noticed any differences?

#7737 3 years ago

As long as my printer holds up, I would be happy to print cabal’s design for anyone who needs one here in the States. I would just need reimbursed for shipping which would be between $3.80 - $4.20 depending on how far away from Ohio you live (or $7.50 - $8.30 if you want it mailed via USPS Priority Mail). PM me if you need one.

Quoted from cabal:

Hi
i rotated the STL file now that layers will be Printed vertically, this should work better. It should have a better stability.
It's the same link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4276887 but now with an added file: Herman_Post_rotated_V3.stl
I am sorry i am not selling the post, coming from germany, does not make sense to send such little things through the world
Maybe some Friend can help you print it out if you do not own an 3D Printer. Or like C0untDeM0net said there are companies out there printing
it for you. Or a fellow pinside member can help you around

#7738 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Has anyone put the new code (1.03) in and noticed any differences?

Installed and got a dozen or so games in...I have the topper, so my backglass wasn't blinking prior.

Smooth upload...not really noticing any differences except audio is much more adjustable...had some fun tweaking that.

#7739 3 years ago

Realized w Secret Mania, Munster Madness, Midnight Madness, and Raven Multiball, the game has alot going for it even in code land.

Machine is brutally fast at times, and hitting Secret Mania twice, I never got to see all of it, much less complete...they were running around on the screen, I looked up...and drain!!!

Super, super fun!!!

#7740 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Installed and got a dozen or so games in...I have the topper, so my backglass wasn't blinking prior.
Smooth upload...not really noticing any differences except audio is much more adjustable...had some fun tweaking that.

Thanks very much!

We have the topper as well, hopefully the new firmware will stop our clock from continually turning sometimes.

#7741 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks very much!
We have the topper as well, hopefully the new firmware will stop our clock from continually turning sometimes.

I went through the menu, didn't notice changes in behavior w "topper test".

Mine works fine w a couple quirks...the biggest one being it won't chime w Raven simultaneously at the top of the hour...unless..I power the game within 2 minutes of top of the hour, then it does both...crazy!!!

#7742 3 years ago

Tweaked:

The prior big issue with Backbox lighting:

It heavily reflected into the glass and onto the lower PF, making it harder to play.

Really hoping that Dwight has much more coming. These little tweaks can't be what John was talking to me about. This game deserves so much more. Everyone, please directly email Dwight your ideas or complaints: [email protected]

#7743 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The prior big issue with Backbox lighting:
It heavily reflected into the glass and onto the lower PF, making it hard to play.
Really hoping that Dwight has much more coming. These little tweaks can't be what John was talking to me about. This game deserves so much more. Everyone, please directly email Dwight your ideas or complaints: [email protected]

I'm sure moving to the new system and firmware for node boards is predicating a new enhanced drop. Probably working some bugs out of it...maybe Jack will give us a tease this week.

#7744 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm sure moving to the new system and firmware for node boards is predicating a new enhanced drop. Probably working some bugs out of it...maybe Jack will give us a tease this week.

Jack is streaming the Munster's this Wednesday 4/15.

#7745 3 years ago

Thanks...calendar noted...

#7746 3 years ago

I just asked Jack and while he may have had too much to drink, he said he won’t be streaming it on Wednesday because he just sold it.

#7747 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I’m feeling the same and hope your right about preparing the system for new update. If everyone were to email Dwight how much we want this and appreciate his work, it may help him go the last mile.

mailto:[email protected]

#7748 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I just asked Jack and while he may have had too much to drink, he said he won’t be streaming it on Wednesday because he just sold it.

Just sold the game? Isn't he tied to Stern in some fashion? Seems like a very odd thing to say..

#7749 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just sold the game? Isn't he tied to Stern in some fashion? Seems like a very odd thing to say..

Agree, maybe alcohol was talking...lol. He’s presently streaming R&M on his channel.

#7750 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I believe he was ball busting as it is posted on his schedule then he replied afterwards why would you ask if I'm streaming Munster's on Wed when you already knew it was on the schedule. He is streaming Weds.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/155?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.