IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 237.
#7551 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

What software version are you using?
I Thunderbird has a Premium and he got it working, maybe he can give more detailed informatin how it works on the Prem/LE versions.
With the text Message "Welcome to the Munsters" it should be activated. Did you try it in Multiplayer? Then you need to activate it for each player separatly.
"Played Grandpa 2 Times" you went trough and it played the Lower Playfield in your LE 2 Times?
On the Pro i only need to play it one time, and next time when grandpa is lit, it will not play a 2nd time, it starts the secret mania instead.

Quoted from BowlingJim:

I have a LE and decided to try secret mania. I took the glass off entered the code and the screen said
Welcome to the Munsters. I played grandpa 2 times but nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong ?

I had the same issue. Got the message Welcome to Munsters. 2x Grandpa then nothing. I also have an LE.

#7552 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

I had the same issue. Got the message Welcome to Munsters. 2x Grandpa then nothing. I also have an LE.

I have an LE and it worked for me. I did it after i had played ball 1. Put in the code, you then hit the scoop to play Grandpa mode. You have to do this twice and then the mode will appear. Very cool.

#7553 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Can anybody give me an opinion on the Stern Munsters topper?
Is it worth the price? Is it reliable?
It certainly looks cool.
Also is Stern still shipping accessories?
Thanks!

The Munsters topper is definitely very cool and I guess worthy of its price.....are any toppers actually worth their asking price??

As far as reliability goes the first and second runs had lots of issues but I think that has finally been sorted out. I dont think that there are any for sale right now though are there? It's a great topper though.

#7554 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Munsters topper is definitely very cool and I guess worthy of its price.....are any toppers actually worth their asking price??
As far as reliability goes the first and second runs had lots of issues but I think that has finally been sorted out. I dont think that there are any for sale right now though are there? It's a great topper though.

still shows sold out at Sterns site..... was told another run was coming... but not sure...

#7555 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

It certainly looks cool.
Thanks!

Still out of stock from Stern. I don’t know of a distributor has any either.

#7556 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

still shows sold out at Sterns site..... was told another run was coming... but not sure...

I'm really happy with my topper. The reliability kinda concerns me but as long as it's working it really adds to the game bug time. My game is a keeper for me so I had to have the topper and couldn't live without it.

#7557 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

but as long as it's working it really adds to the game bug time.

Freudian slip

#7558 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

It certainly looks cool.
Thanks!

I have the topper and think it's one of the best out there. When I got mine, the door to the clock wouldn't close all the way due to a wiring harness rubbing on the mechanism. Opened it up, zip tied the wiring harness, and all good since then. It's not cheap but I think it adds to the game play besides looking really nice, even on the B&W premium.

#7559 4 years ago

My topper worked for a few games and the raven would not go back in. When the raven worked first few games It had clock issues and sometimes the hand would not stop spinning.

I ordered it in July 2019.

I finally received the topper in late November. 

In December when I first installed it, that's when the raven completely stopped working after a few games. 

Sent it back during the holidays and was returned the same topper in January still non functional. It had three screws in the bottom of the box and two more missing. And most of the screws holding it together were loose. I had to complely disassemble it to put all the loose screws back to reassemble it. Raven stuck first time it came out!

I sent it back in January after waiting two weeks and making multiple calls for a shipping label.  Put a large note taped to topper requesting a replacement and not to send the same one back.

Received the same topper for third time earlier in March still non operational.  Yes the raven stuck first time again. Spoke to Dorothy and requested refund and shipping label. Again took over a week with multiple calls to get it.

It's been over two weeks since Stern received it and still no refund. I have emailed Dorothy and will attempt a call tomorrow.

If not resolved I will be disputing the charge.

The topper is poorly engineered and mine was defective and couldn't be repaired. 

I have spent many hours over this situation. Installing, removing, packing, unpacking, mailing, calling and emailing Stern, taking it apart multiple times and trying to get it to work.

I really wanted it but not worth the headache!

#7560 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

My topper worked for a few games and the raven would not go back in. When the raven worked first few games It had clock issues and sometimes the hand would not stop spinning.
I ordered it in July 2019.
I finally received the topper in late November. 
In December when I first installed it, that's when the raven completely stopped working after a few games. 
Sent it back during the holidays and was returned the same topper in January still non functional. It had three screws in the bottom of the box and two more missing. And most of the screws holding it together were loose. I had to complely disassemble it to put all the loose screws back to reassemble it. Raven stuck first time it came out!
I sent it back in January after waiting two weeks and making multiple calls for a shipping label.  Put a large note taped to topper requesting a replacement and not to send the same one back.
Received the same topper for third time earlier in March still non operational.  Yes the raven stuck first time again. Spoke to Dorothy and requested refund and shipping label. Again took over a week with multiple calls to get it.
It's been over two weeks since Stern received it and still no refund. I have emailed Dorothy and will attempt a call tomorrow.
If not resolved I will be disputing the charge.
The topper is poorly engineered and mine was defective and couldn't be repaired. 
I have spent many hours over this situation. Installing, removing, packing, unpacking, mailing, calling and emailing Stern, taking it apart multiple times and trying to get it to work.
I really wanted it but not worth the headache!

Geeeze what a disaster. I would be pissed.

#7561 4 years ago

Still waiting on my Munsters Topper after ordering it in November last year!

Both CT & Stern are really taking the piss with this.. lack of communication as well- just an email to say what the hold up is.

Well I know now it will be COVID-19 ☹️

#7562 4 years ago

On the topper , it seems to be hit or miss. Mine has worked from day 1 with no issues. I believe for others as well, yet there are plenty of people who have horrible experiences as mars pinball above. Since some toppers work and others do not, Not sure it is a design issue , but more of an assembly quality issue. Stern supposedly hired a QA person to address this type of stuff. The topper is expensive. No reasons for this type of crap to happen.

#7563 4 years ago

So can I enter the “secret mania” code at the immediate start of a game or does it have to be entered AFTER you light all five character inserts (essentially when Munster madness is qualified)?

#7564 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

So can I enter the “secret mania” code at the immediate start of a game or does it have to be entered AFTER you light all five character inserts (essentially when Munster madness is qualified)?

you enter the code right at the beginning. The easiest way is before you kick the ball with the plunger. If you are fast you can do it in the middle of game.
Munster Madness has nothing to do with Munster Madness.
The trigger later on to start "Secreet Mania" is 2nd time Grandpa mode. I think it even works when you put in the code after the 1st grandpa mode. Trigger seems not to to complete the mode, but the lightning of Grandpa mode for the 2nd time and then hitting into the scoop.

#7565 4 years ago

Iron Man just got an update! Maybe we’ll get Munsters update?

#7566 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Wishful thinking.

#7567 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Would be a real good will gesture on Stern’s part to do that right now. Munsters machines around the world might be instantly snapped up, I’d guess. And be ready for a vault edition down the road. We need a game that is full of good comic humor, during times like this. One of the best comedian acts ever in the business. They had impeccable timing together.
E767B732-3BB8-4D16-9899-14A7C5EBBB7A (resized).jpegE767B732-3BB8-4D16-9899-14A7C5EBBB7A (resized).jpeg
27815B6C-B7B4-42C8-83E8-A8441B5BA3D3 (resized).jpeg27815B6C-B7B4-42C8-83E8-A8441B5BA3D3 (resized).jpeg

361BBF32-557F-4896-B7F8-7E604297BE35 (resized).png361BBF32-557F-4896-B7F8-7E604297BE35 (resized).png
#7568 4 years ago

I thought a code update was coming?
A number of people had “”inside information.”

Is this still true?

#7569 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Is this still true?

Rumor is still true, but when is the question.

#7570 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wishful thinking.

that would be amazeballs.... come on dwight... please.... pretty please....

#7571 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Hi Munster Madness is triggered with completing all 5 modes, Herman, Raven, Lily, Spot Grandpa
Secret Mania needs to be activated. You do the Flipper code for DAD = 4 1 4 = BLLLLRLRLLLLRR
B=Both
L=Left
R=Right
This needs to be done in an active game, not the attract mode.
For muliplayer it has to be done for each player individual. The Code will persist the whole game. If a ball drains it will still be active for the next Ball.
The last think i know on my pro machine is to go into grandpas lab when it is lit. I there needs to be done more before, because on a lot of games this only was net enough.
Secret Mania is a fun little mode. You need to chase all 5 Family Members like it was said in the code update file:
– Added Secret Mania – You need a code. The first clue of the code is findable
– Each of the 5 family members has an area:
– Lily: the LILY bank
– Eddie: Either Orbit
– Herman: Herman toy
– Grandpa: Left ramp
– Marilyn: Right ramp
– Shoot each area to collect them. Collect all 5 for a bonus.

Thanks Cabal, great work. This secret mania is a hidden gem, now for more code..

#7572 4 years ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

Thanks Cabal, great work. This secret mania is a hidden gem, now for more code..

Dwight’s got his top men on the code project.......to be continued

#7573 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

you enter the code right at the beginning. The easiest way is before you kick the ball with the plunger. If you are fast you can do it in the middle of game.
Munster Madness has nothing to do with Munster Madness.
The trigger later on to start "Secreet Mania" is 2nd time Grandpa mode. I think it even works when you put in the code after the 1st grandpa mode. Trigger seems not to to complete the mode, but the lightning of Grandpa mode for the 2nd time and then hitting into the scoop.

Thanks for all your hard work on this Cabal!!!

#7574 4 years ago

Wow NEW CODE is out

Unbelievable

F870A075-9042-4CDD-B21F-D7D35973ED97 (resized).jpegF870A075-9042-4CDD-B21F-D7D35973ED97 (resized).jpeg
#7575 4 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Wow NEW CODE is out
Unbelievable[quoted image]

April Fool’s everyone

#7576 4 years ago

What is the metal clicker under the Herman magnet?,mine was on the bottom of cab so I have never seen or had it working before,is it suppose to click when you hit Herman?

#7577 4 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

What is the metal clicker under the Herman magnet?,mine was on the bottom of cab so I have never seen or had it working before,is it suppose to click when you hit Herman?

Picture?

#7578 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Dwight’s got his top men on the code project.......to be continued

I do hope there is an update coming. If top men are working on it seems like maybe even more work at this point than the initial code lol. I just don't understand putting so much effort into two hidden modes when the main game could really use more variety. Midnight madness must have taken so much more more work than Lily, Eddie, and Marilyn all together lol

This whole stuck at home thing has me really rethinking my lineup...

#7579 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I do hope there is an update coming. If top men are working on it seems like maybe even more work at this point than the initial code lol. I just don't understand putting so much effort into two hidden modes when the main game could really use more variety. Midnight madness must have taken so much more more work than Lily, Eddie, and Marilyn all together lol
This whole stuck at home thing has me really rethinking my lineup...

I hope those same top men arent working on a coronavirus vaccine because if they are the whole world is going to die before it becomes available.

#7580 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope those same top men arent working on a coronavirus vaccine because if they are the whole world is going to die before it becomes available.

I actually hope the top men working on the vaccine would do the code as well. They made great strides in the last two weeks with it towards a cure.

#7581 4 years ago

Just bought my first pinball, Munsters LE! Can't wait for it to arrive!

#7582 4 years ago
Quoted from finplanner69:

Congrats on your first game! You picked a good one and will not be disappointed.

#7583 4 years ago

Bought my munsters premium on Halloween 2019 and it’s the most fun shooting pin in my collection. Borg outdid himself on the ramps and layout. Elegantly simple and fast as a muthaf*cker!

Congrats on your purchase finplanner!

#7584 4 years ago

Had on on hire here for a week or so now, but it doesn't seem like the code is done at all?
Spot should surely be a multiball rather than a credit on freeplay? Who want's a credit at home?

#7585 4 years ago

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Beautiful shooting game and loads of fun.

#7586 4 years ago

Welcome to the club!!! Absolute blast to play...pure fun in a beautiful game!!!

#7587 4 years ago

I predict that you will enjoy it. May I ask if you bought it new or did you find a used one?

#7588 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I predict that you will enjoy it. May I ask if you bought it new or did you find a used one?

Found one used on Pinside.

#7589 4 years ago

I love my LE.... I did put Pin Stadium Fuzions on... great difference...

My one game tonight... had all but Raven on Ball one....and then sucked.... grrr.. had a blast!!

#7590 4 years ago

Found one used on Pinside.

Yeah. All of the ones who were unhappy and said it was not a good pin can than their lucky stars that not everyone thinks like they do; Or they would be stuck with no buyers

#7591 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Is this still true?

Stern is currently on lockdown. Not sure how much of the non-code stuff can be worked from home. And Stern is cranking out code updates.

I don’t think some new love to other tables is completely crazy to hope for.

Here’s a screenshot of an email exchange I’m having with them about my Stranger Things UV kit return. I can neither send it back nor can they send me a replacement right now.

Understandable.

But my point is, it’s not business as usual there right now.

A9D0B2EC-1004-405A-9159-0AC0F314B981 (resized).jpegA9D0B2EC-1004-405A-9159-0AC0F314B981 (resized).jpeg
#7592 4 years ago

It looks like i have some trouble with my herman lane. It's totaly bent. Would not be so bad, but now it is pressing against the ramp opto.
Do you know what would be the best way to straighten out the lane? Had anybody this Problem before?
I put in some red lines, i hope you can see what i mean.

P1110828 (resized).JPGP1110828 (resized).JPGP1110829 (resized).JPGP1110829 (resized).JPGP1110831 (resized).JPGP1110831 (resized).JPG
#7593 4 years ago

Been months since I checked in. With all this time at home I figure the programmers should have plenty of time to fix the code so this game doesn’t suck so bad and isn’t so damn simplistic and boring. Any word on new code?

#7594 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Been months since I checked in. With all this time at home I figure the programmers should have plenty of time to fix the code so this game doesn’t suck so bad and isn’t so damn simplistic and boring. Any word on new code?

on code wise nothing much happened. Everybody is wating that something will happen. But "secret mania" was found.
a little mode that can be activated via flipper codes.
You need to press in an active game, best while waiting to shoot the ball:
Both
Left
Left
Left
Left
Right
Left
Right
Left
Left
Left
Left
Right
Right

After this on the Screen "Welcome to the Munsters"
When you then shoot 2 times into Granda scoot while it is lit the mode will start.

#7595 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The game doesn’t suck. Why are you here if you hate it so bad? Oh yeah because you are the biggest troll on Pinside i forgot.

#7596 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

on code wise nothing much happened. Everybody is wating that something will happen. But "secret mania" was found.
a little mode that can be activated via flipper codes.
You need to press in an active game, best while waiting to shoot the ball:
Both
Left
Left
Left
Left
Right
Left
Right
Left
Left
Left
Left
Right
Right
After this on the Screen "Welcome to the Munsters"
When you then shoot 2 times into Granda scoot while it is lit the mode will start.

Cool. Love secret modes. Have to check that out when this virus thing disappears in the hot April weather. Hopefully it’s
It’s a fun mode.

#7598 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

It looks like i have some trouble with my herman lane. It's totaly bent. Would not be so bad, but now it is pressing against the ramp opto.
Do you know what would be the best way to straighten out the lane? Had anybody this Problem before?
I put in some red lines, i hope you can see what i mean.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’d take it off, then take it to a metal shop to have it straightened. Or put it between a bench vise to flatten it out. Or get a new part from Stern. Or have the metal shop make one just like that in a thicker steel gauge, so it won’t happen again.

#7599 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’d take it off, then take it to a metal shop to have it straightened. Or put it between a bench vise to flatten it out. Or get a new part from Stern. Or have the metal shop make one just like that in a thicker steel gauge, so it won’t happen again.

How do you remove the metal part? its not screwed from below, it looks like it is just stuck into the wood?
I see a little hole from the Playfield underside, but nothing indicating how to remove it.
Could be that i have looke wrong. But i am new to pinball and i don't want to make something wrong.

#7600 4 years ago

cabal : remind me the "same" metal lane guide prob as with GB...
STERN did make an update (must be that one, i admit i forget since)
than if this became usual on Munsters, they will surelly think of it !?

gb (resized).JPGgb (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/152?hl=bigjoecincy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.