pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 237.
#7301 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

nice to meet you.
[quoted image]

That's a pretty kitty you got there Cotton.

#7302 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's a pretty kitty you got there Cotton.

Thank you Who-Dey.

#7303 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you Who-Dey.

Was that cat a stray and you took him in?

#7304 4 years ago

Wait...was our Munsters club changed to the kitty club? (Had to look at the title again to make sure I was in the right thread, lol...even Lilly seemed bothered)
510CB46D-1D9B-4D01-9C07-3202401DE032 (resized).jpeg510CB46D-1D9B-4D01-9C07-3202401DE032 (resized).jpeg

#7305 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Wait...was our Munsters club changed to the kitty club? (Had to look at the title again to make sure I was in the right thread, lol...even Lilly seemed bothered)
[quoted image]

Cotton wishes he looked as good as Lily when he holds his cat.

#7306 4 years ago

Good thing I popped a few Bravecto's last night before I checked in.

#7307 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Was that cat a stray and you took him in?

I have a couple of tame outside-owned-by-no-one cats I have been feeding. As you may figure, that has attracted other cats and created baby kitties. We have had some warm weather this winter that has allowed me to be out working on my back porch. While all of the ferals scatter while I am on the porch this little kitten kept running up to me but would then run away. After a few days of this, I managed to touch her.

The next thing I know is that she is jumping up and grabbing onto the door knob of my kitchen door an an effort to peek through the window see what is going on inside my house. I opened the door and she came in and has been here ever since. The first thing I did was buy a cat box. She took to it immediately.

She had a sister who I let in the house to get the good food but the sister was never comfortable inside or comfortable with me. She has since moved on.

She is a nice kitten so I named her Sweetie Pie. It sort of rolls of the tongue.

Sweetie Pie's grandfather is a feral cat that is tame. He figured out that if he was friendly to people that he would get good food. I think Sweetie Pie received grandpa's "like people" gene. She eats well

#7308 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have a couple of tame outside-owned-by-no-one cats I have been feeding. As you may figure, that has attracted other cats and created baby kitties. We have had some warm weather this winter that has allowed me to be out working on my back porch. While all of the ferals scatter while I am on the porch this little kitten kept running up to me but would then run away. After a few days of this, I managed to touch her.
The next thing I know is that she is jumping up and grabbing onto the door knob of my kitchen door an an effort to peek through the window see what going on inside my house. I opened the door and she came in and has been here ever since. The first thing I did was buy a cat box. She took to it immediately.
She had a sister who I let in the house to get the good food but the sister was never comfortable inside or comfortable with me. She has since moved on.
She is a nice kitten so I named her Sweetie Pie. It sort of rolls of the tongue.
Sweetie Pie's grandfather is a feral cat that is tame. He figured out that if he was friendly to people that he would get good food. I think Sweetie Pie received grandpa's "like people" gene. She eats well

You’re a good man Cotton!

#7309 4 years ago

I have a new first today, finally decided to update the code on Munsters today to the latest version, although it doesn't do much except for topper I said what the hell why not.

So I put the usb it starts code update, select yada yada yada. Update finshes remove usb now, the fucker when removing it with out any resistance as usual from any usb port, pull the usb port center from the main board on the left port. Now the right side does not see's usb stick any longer as well. Fuck me...... these piece of shit .39 cents Taiwan pcb connectors. They could have least went $2.00 for the molex versions. smh

#7310 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I have a new first today, finally decided to update the code on Munsters today to the latest version, although it doesn't do much except for topper I said what the hell why not.
So I put the usb it starts code update, select yada yada yada. Update finshes remove usb now, the fucker when removing it with out any resistance as usual from any usb port, pull the usb port center from the main board on the left port. Now the right side does not see's usb stick any longer as well. Fuck me...... these piece of shit .39 cents Taiwan pcb connectors. They could have least went $2.00 for the molex versions. smh

That is part of and inside the main box. Correct? Now what do you do? Is that covered under any kind of warranty?

#7311 4 years ago

Hey! did you see that video?

The Munsters Drag-U-La Coffin Car and Koach... jajaja...

#7312 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That is part of and inside the main box. Correct? Now what do you do? Is that covered under any kind of warranty?

Yep it is the double USB port on the cpu board itself. I did write Stern, sent the requested info serial number photos etc and within 30 minutes they authorized a cpu main board replacement. I have to say their tech support has been pretty good and no complaints here.

Maybe they just felt bad for us munsters guys that we have to labor through the current code state lol.

#7313 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Yep it is the double USB port on the cpu board itself. I did write Stern, sent the requested info serial number photos etc and within 30 minutes they authorized a cpu main board replacement. I have to say their tech support has been pretty good and no complaints here

I have had the same experience. 5 years ago they didnt have their stuff together the way they seem to these days. I had a MET issue when they first came out and it was a huge pain to get anything taken care of. Much better now

#7314 4 years ago

Question about a bug that I'm assuming everyone is dealing with re: the topper: The clock on mine will occasionally start spinning and never stop, requiring the machine to be turned off/on to stop it. I'm assuming this is something that we're all dealing with while Stern works on code updates, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop it once it starts without power-cycling the machine. I've tried the tests in the menu and they have no effect, the clock keeps spinning.

Thanks!

#7315 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Question about a bug that I'm assuming everyone is dealing with re: the topper: The clock on mine will occasionally start spinning and never stop, requiring the machine to be turned off/on to stop it. I'm assuming this is something that we're all dealing with while Stern works on code updates, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop it once it starts without power-cycling the machine. I've tried the tests in the menu and they have no effect, the clock keeps spinning.
Thanks!

My clock does not do that.

#7316 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Thanks!

Our clock does that too. I think the only way to stop it is to turn the game off. I find the game does not do it as much if you do not activate the clock during attract mode. I feel the issue is with the node board in the clock.

We put in a request to Stern on the 12th October with no response (cc'd to Patrick Powers). Follow up email on the 11th December, no response.

If you get a result, could you please post on this thread and tag me. If Stern say "that is the only one I have heard of" you know they are not telling you the truth.

#7317 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We put in a request to Stern on the 12th October with no response (cc'd to Patrick Powers). Follow up email on the 11th December, no response.

He's not real good at returning emails.

#7318 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He's not real good at returning emails.

We live in Australia, phone calls are difficult and our distro could not help us any more. Responding to an email previously has never been an issue.

It is much easier to respond to an email than return a phone call. Not good enough from Stern for me.

And I will add, CGC and JJP respond to all their emails and requests. They both leave Stern for dead in that department.

#7319 4 years ago

Why i didn't want to pay the $660AUD for the clock i knew i would be paying for a headache.

#7320 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Why i didn't want to pay the $660AUD for the clock i knew i would be paying for a headache.

Jeez. What does $660AUD buy you down there? How much does a steak dinner cost?

#7321 4 years ago

A nice Steak $40 but we get chips with that

#7322 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Yes, it was a headache. We had ours apart twice.

The topper is awesome when it goes properly. One of the best toppers ever made. Only AFMrLE topper beats it.

#7323 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Yes, it was a headache. We had ours apart twice.
The topper is awesome when it goes properly. One of the best toppers ever made. Only AFMrLE topper beats it.

It was a hard decision as it looks like a great topper but the price and headache i just had to move on. Still trying to sell my Munsters with no luck i am enjoying it more now than before but it is what it is.

#7324 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

It was a hard decision as it looks like a great topper but the price and headache i just had to move on. Still trying to sell my Munsters with no luck i am enjoying it more now than before but it is what it is.

I must be one of the fortunate ones with my topper. No real issues to date, but do think when the new code hopefully comes out, topper issues will be fully resolved. Think you would love the topper and really adds value to your game. In a few years or less, people are really going to be looking for that topper and willing to pay big for it. It is so interactive with the game and think it is the best interactive topper ever made for any machine. It really is integrated well into the game play.

#7325 4 years ago

I am sure i will kick myself down the track.

#7326 4 years ago

Can you still buy one. If so where at? PM me

Added over 4 years ago:

Topper

#7327 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Can you still buy one. If so where at? PM me

Has anyone installed the spider web side rails on a Munsters pro? How does it look and do you have to add screws on the web?

#7328 4 years ago

Hi, i attached them.

there are screwholes in the spiderweb to fasten them very tightly if you like. I did not put them in. It works without them.
I think for home use it's ok, but if you want to have it on an open site, i would tighten them more.
There is an silver carton behind the black web, this creates more contrast. Before i bought them i had clear plastik button protectors.
I put them between carton and the steel web. This protects the silver, but the steelweb is bend a little of the pinball side.
But without them, i think it will definitly be good without additional screws.

P1110801 (resized).JPGP1110801 (resized).JPGP1110802 (resized).JPGP1110802 (resized).JPG
#7329 4 years ago

Whenever I start a game, something is triggering the spot target and he is coming out immediately. Has anyone seen this or know a fix for this? Thank you

#7330 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Whenever I start a game, something is triggering the spot target and he is coming out immediately. Has anyone seen this or know a fix for this? Thank you

It takes more than one ramp shot to start spot so that's odd. Is spot mode actually running when it comes up?

#7331 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

It takes more than one ramp shot to start spot so that's odd. Is spot mode actually running when it comes up?

Yes

#7332 4 years ago

I had the glass off the other day cleaning the machine and saw that I have a chip in the clear coat where the ball hits as it comes out of the trough into the shooter lane. I bought a few sheets of mylar so I can put some down to protect the area more. Is there anything else I should do to the chip to seal it or anything? It does look like it's down to the wood but is thankfully very small.

#7333 4 years ago

I would do a switch test to see if one of your ramp optos are stuck on or going on and off.

#7334 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Is spot triggered to the spot mode? or is it only up for a little time. When i start a game my spot is always looking out, then after some seconds, or i guess when the first switch is hit it goes down again.
Could be some game settings.

#7335 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Hi, i attached them.
there are screwholes in the spiderweb to fasten them very tightly if you like. I did not put them in. It works without them.
I think for home use it's ok, but if you want to have it on an open site, i would tighten them more.
There is an silver carton behind the black web, this creates more contrast. Before i bought them i had clear plastik button protectors.
I put them between carton and the steel web. This protects the silver, but the steelweb is bend a little of the pinball side.
But without them, i think it will definitly be good without additional screws.[quoted image][quoted image]

I LOVE my B/W Munsters web rails!

15829299349306932560911166383553 (resized).jpg15829299349306932560911166383553 (resized).jpg
#7336 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Is spot triggered to the spot mode? or is it only up for a little time. When i start a game my spot is always looking out, then after some seconds, or i guess when the first switch is hit it goes down again.

Mine is like this as well. Comes up at game start and drops quickly. If you can hit it real fast it starts the mode right away.

#7337 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Does it show the SPOT letters being hit as well in the beginning? SPO activated in the beginning

#7338 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

I LOVE my B/W Munsters web rails![quoted image]

They look beautiful especially with the added writing. Did you do that yourself?

#7339 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I had the glass off the other day cleaning the machine and saw that I have a chip in the clear coat where the ball hits as it comes out of the trough into the shooter lane. I bought a few sheets of mylar so I can put some down to protect the area more. Is there anything else I should do to the chip to seal it or anything? It does look like it's down to the wood but is thankfully very small.

I think the mylar will be fine that you out down. Just keep an eye on it.

#7340 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

They look beautiful especially with the added writing. Did you do that yourself?

I did not do them. Mine came that way. I do think someone on here who powdercoats offers them though.

Chris

#7341 4 years ago

Is cliffy making protectors for the Grandpa scoop? Mine is beat to shit!

#7342 4 years ago

kidchrisso,
See my post about this pg 146
Post 7297

#7343 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

My SPOT pops up at game start...…………..no thought has gone into this for me...………..just took it as you started the machine and it is acknowledging a game being started with a nice fire breathing hello from SPOT....now let's battle it out !! )

#7344 4 years ago

Anyone know if stern is done making any more toppers f/s on their site or if they are still in fix mode?

#7345 4 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

My SPOT pops up at game start...…………..no thought has gone into this for me...………..just took it as you started the machine and it is acknowledging a game being started with a nice fire breathing hello from SPOT....now let's battle it out !! )

Yep....I think the first setting I had to change was him coming up during attract mode, however....used to scare the crap out of me.....I've gotten used to Raven popping out at the top of the hour, but even that can catch you off guard once in awhile......

Possibly best feature of the game beyond the mini-playfield for me....that damn bird!!!!

#7346 4 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

kidchrisso,
See my post about this pg 146
Post 7297

I want to make sure I am reading you correctly. You are saying I can buy a Cliffy made for Ghostbusters, make a couple of mods and it will fit right in as a replacement?

#7347 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I want to make sure I am reading you correctly. You are saying I can buy a Cliffy made for Ghostbusters, make a couple of mods and it will fit right in as a replacement?

Yessir that's it,
Cliffy not sure if he will make "one specifically for Munsters"....demand,cost,already has one with the correct specs.-end user can get it fitted just fine-A guy can get his GB scoop fitted with minimal and easy Dremel massaging.

#7348 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've been trying these out recently on some of my pins. I like the fact that they cover the entire shooter lane. Bought them from Mezel Mods

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7349 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Didn’t mean it’s not universal, rather referencing the portraits and what they look like on the LCD, are the same portraits as the LE side blades. When you collect a member the portrait on the LCD lights up. Wondering if that has something to do with Secret Mania starting once all are lit up?

Again coming back to secret mania, i monitored how the portraits lit up on the LCD, i can not think this will work. And there is the Problem to get Raven lit up. I think this only possible in Raven Mode?

I researched a little more with pinball browser.
There are two sections that i can think of, that could have to do with secret mania.
The First one seems to be speaking of, that something is found in the game.
The second is "The Code is only usable in Gameplay" could be an indication that the secret Mania Code is something like the flipper Codes. What would makes sense if secret mania is a mode, then it should be only startable in Gameplay.

Well if we assume the code will be something like other flipper codes i descriped before, it would be a 3 digit number from 1-9.
3^10 is still a lot possbilities

mania1 (resized).JPGmania1 (resized).JPGmania2 (resized).JPGmania2 (resized).JPG
#7350 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Anyone know if stern is done making any more toppers f/s on their site or if they are still in fix mode?

Last email I got from Stern said they would be available again "soon"..... that was 2 months ago...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/147?hl=splitcms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.