pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 237.
#7251 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It should not bother you too much as you do not have a game.

I do own the game!

Or do you and up voters somehow know more than I do as to what I do or do not own!

P.s - I just choose not to crap about my feelings towards what a disappointment the code is regarding Munsters in a Munsters Club thread.
Other threads where this can be done and has been.

#7252 4 years ago

FWIW. Had an interesting conversation with a “insider” this weekend. Again confirmed a code update is coming. Stern management wanted Munsters to be a simpler game. At this point they realize that may have not been the best strategy. A data point that Dwight may not be the decision maker on code Depth strategy for his games.

#7253 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

FWIW. Had an interesting conversation with a “insider” this weekend. Again confirmed a code update is coming. Stern management wanted Munsters to be a simpler game. At this point they realize that may have not been the best strategy. A data point that Dwight may not be the decision maker on code Depth strategy for his games.

Stern is in Illinois. You are in New Jersey. How did you hook up with a Stern insider?

#7254 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Nice!

I just bumped and joined today to PINSIDE to ask about that...

- Will be an update of The Munsters? it seems... YES
- When it be come?
- Do you think it willl be enough to put The Munsters in higher possitions (top 100 I mean), and boost the game in general?

I dont know why... im very interested in this machine... and so many many people say things like "run like hell!!!"

#7255 4 years ago

It's a fun game just not very deep. If you are a fan of 90's williams then this is a great machine. If you are a fan of the Stern Star Wars or Jurassic Park you will not like this machine as is. The game is hard and can take a while to master. We still enjoy it and play it pretty much every day even though I have a stranger things now. Especially given all the mechanical issues my stranger things has had. Munsters has been a rock solid machine hardware wise.

#7256 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

It's a fun game just not very deep. If you are a fan of 90's williams then this is a great machine. If you are a fan of the Stern Star Wars or Jurassic Park you will not like this machine as is. The game is hard and can take a while to master. We still enjoy it and play it pretty much every day even though I have a stranger things now. Especially given all the mechanical issues my stranger things has had. Munsters has been a rock solid machine hardware wise.

well, if i'm correct, your F14 is the best game you have home !

(take this as a joke of course)

#7257 4 years ago

If there is a code update that significantly alters the game with new layers of rules and complexity, I hope they provide a way to toggle between the new and the old.

Munsters is so approachable to newbies and casual pinheads that it always gets the most plays and is often times the favorite of my guests.

Seconded by AFM or STNG.

#7258 4 years ago

Thoughts that Stern might make this a two coded game? Keep the simple code, but yet have a deeper code as another option? You could go into settings and pick your desired code?

What if the deeper code is an extra DLC that must be purchased? Seems reasonable considering what Stern just did with Stranger Things.

#7259 4 years ago

The DLC discussion on stranger things is ridiculous and I seriously doubt there will be an option for two different code bases on this one. If you don't want the update just don't put it on your machine.

#7260 4 years ago

Munsters is shooting well, and than yes, as their initial aim was to make a pinball more for the "lambda/mass" players, they succeed of course

but than, for all those needing more challenges/difficulty, pin is too deep, evbd agree

now, can code change this ? of course, even if some choices they have made will remain a prob, as the "single large targets" (dragula+lily)
how could you actually miss that shoot ???
with LILY, 4 stand up targets would have done the trick perfectly, and DRA GU LA could have been sliced in 3 drops

#7261 4 years ago

Not buying into the “excuse” Stern wanted to make a simple game at $6 to $9K (give me a simpler half price then). That means they didn’t give a darn about all of us buyers in Munsters verses the buyers of more deeply coded games, that they spent more money on when it comes to game show assets being used. Also don’t buy into approachability, versus shallow code. Well coded games with code depth are just as easy for newbies to approach, as a shallow game that is short and becomes boring in the HUO environment over time.

Character modes are appreciated by all players whom love the Munsters theme. Stern skimped on coder man hours given to Munsters under the guise of keeping it simple. If simple is what people want, don’t buy modern games and stick to the old B/W games that were not meant for HUO. Munsters should not be in that category, rather, should be in the similar depth of Batman 66, with tons of show content. Never tire of playing that game with so much show material and character interaction from the show. Munsters deserves that kind of attention and has everything else going for it imo.

The way the game is setup, don’t mind the large targets on dragula and Lilly. They work well in Munsters game play imo. Drop targets are fine too, but would have been difficult to fit on the dragula side and then Lilly wouldn’t match if she was drop targets on the right side.

#7262 4 years ago

Thunderbird again nailed it. The game is fun but is lacking some depth.
Our fam still enjoys the Munster’s experience.
However, now that we’ve owned it for some time, we feel the pin does need further clip integration and code enhancements for longer term enjoyment.

Since we picked up a JP LE, Munster’s still gathers some attention but we feel the rules are simply so much deeper and well integrated on Jurassic.

Our BM66 & DP are also getting more play time as well due to the strength of their respective rulesets.

I am still hopeful a solid code drop occurs relatively soon.
So much untapped potential.

#7263 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern is in Illinois. You are in New Jersey. How did you hook up with a Stern insider?

snail mail, email, phone, video chat, car, bus, train, plane etc....

#7264 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Do we know if they are reversing strategy and going deep with code? (Major rewrite).
Or
Are they patching up, enhancing existing code & theme integration?

Do tell!

#7265 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

However, now that we’ve owned it for some time, we feel the pin does need further clip integration and code enhancements for longer term enjoyment.

I am still hopeful a solid code drop occurs relatively soon.
So much untapped potential.

Kinda of the way I have been feeling as of late. If no substantial code update, I actually could see this going within the next year....and I Love everything Munsters, so it's a tough thought. Looking pretty and wanting to play occasionally may not be enough to hang around.

#7266 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Really??? Let’s see. How are all the different ways in 2020 , one can communicate with some one who does not live next door and might have an in with someone in a company say 700 miles away? .

Quoted from cpr9999:

Do we know if they are reversing strategy and going deep with code? (Major rewrite).
Or
Do tell!

Sorry, I heard nothing more then what I posted.

#7267 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

snail mail, email, phone, video chat, car, bus, train, plane etc....

Maybe they were war buddies

#7268 4 years ago

Anyone figure out secret mania yet?

#7269 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone figure out secret mania yet?

The well guarded secret that only Dwight knows, is now over a year old and no one has discovered it. Unless it has something to do with the portraits seen in the LCD back box code of the game that match the LE side blades? I’ve only seen them a couple of times and did not play them long enough to figure out how they work or if it is the sought after mania mode???

#7270 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Or
Do tell!

I really really hope that it will be a Major rewrite!
Tho not holding my breath

Why all the secret with Stern and their code information baffles me.

#7271 4 years ago

Secret Mania, i am on this quest too to find out how it works. in the Code update we have this clue:
Added Secret Mania – You need a code. The first clue of the code is findable
my guess here, this code will be something like the team credits easter egg:
Added Team Credits Easter egg: 1 2 3. To see it you Hold in Both flippers,
then you enter numbers with the left flipper and enter on with the right.
Finally, when you are done you have to enter one last time with the right
flipper. So 1 2 3 would be B LR LLR LLLR R

i am thinking that a seqence like this is findable in gameplay, maybe we have to look out for maybe 3 digit numbers, or sequences like B LR LLR LLLR R. I have do admit i did some cheating with pinball Browser, the Program to open and modify game code. There is a video 146 in Code 1.02 this is the Video for Secret Mania (that's were i niked my avatar). So it seems the mode is in the code.

I am iritaded by the "the First Clue", this seems the code is only the beginning for the quest for secret mania. Either we need to find more codes or maybe after the first code there is a sequence that needs to be played that the mode will start.

about flipper codes there was this discussion on the Munsters machine:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munster-flipper-codes

there are some easter eggs in the Munsters Machine

#7272 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Secret Mania, i am on this quest too to find out how it works. in the Code update we have this clue:
Added Secret Mania – You need a code. The first clue of the code is findable
my guess here, this code will be something like the team credits easter egg:
Added Team Credits Easter egg: 1 2 3. To see it you Hold in Both flippers,
then you enter numbers with the left flipper and enter on with the right.
Finally, when you are done you have to enter one last time with the right
flipper. So 1 2 3 would be B LR LLR LLLR R
i am thinking that a seqence like this is findable in gameplay, maybe we have to look out for maybe 3 digit numbers, or sequences like B LR LLR LLLR R. I have do admit i did some cheating with pinball Browser, the Program to open and modify game code. There is a video 146 in Code 1.02 this is the Video for Secret Mania (that's were i niked my avatar). So it seems the mode is in the code.
I am iritaded by the "the First Clue", this seems the code is only the beginning for the quest for secret mania. Either we need to find more codes or maybe after the first code there is a sequence that needs to be played that the mode will start.
about flipper codes there was this discussion on the Munsters machine:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munster-flipper-codes
there are some easter eggs in the Munsters Machine

Have you seen each family member portrait and how they light up on the LCD after completing them in a certain area? It would coincide with your avatar. That is what I was referring to in my post above.

#7273 4 years ago

the video just starts like my avatar picture, and then the munsters leave the screen. The hint in the game code readme tells this:
- Each of the 5 family members has an area:
- Lily: the LILY bank
- Eddie: Either Orbit
- Herman: Herman toy
- Grandpa: Left ramp
- Marilyn: Right ramp
- Shoot each area to collect them. Collect all 5 for a bonus.

so my guess is that it only the game mode play. That you need to find the family members with the above hits to certain areas.

i am not sure what you mean by that: Have you seen each family member portrait and how they light up on the LCD after completing them in a certain area?
could you explain it a little more?
I don't think it has to something with certain sideblades, the mode i think is unversal and should be findable on vanilla pro, prem or le machines.
would not make sense to hide something more than needed.
and i tried a lot things with flipper codes. did some tests like with the Chris Franchis Easter Egg, that is CFX.
C for Chris and the number 3
F for Franchi 6
X like here 5ths machine he did.
i tried the version for JBX for John Borg, DSX for Dwight Sullivan but no luck there.

I searched a lot in the internet and could not find much about it, so it seems still to be very secret

#7274 4 years ago

I had a great first ball yesterday. I got 113 million and Munster Madness on my first ball and then totally sh*t the bed after that. I felt like such a schmuck!

#7275 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

the video just starts like my avatar picture, and then the munsters leave the screen. The hint in the game code readme tells this:
- Each of the 5 family members has an area:
- Lily: the LILY bank
- Eddie: Either Orbit
- Herman: Herman toy
- Grandpa: Left ramp
- Marilyn: Right ramp
- Shoot each area to collect them. Collect all 5 for a bonus.
so my guess is that it only the game mode play. That you need to find the family members with the above hits to certain areas.
i am not sure what you mean by that: Have you seen each family member portrait and how they light up on the LCD after completing them in a certain area?
could you explain it a little more?
I don't think it has to something with certain sideblades, the mode i think is unversal and should be findable on vanilla pro, prem or le machines.
would not make sense to hide something more than needed.
and i tried a lot things with flipper codes. did some tests like with the Chris Franchis Easter Egg, that is CFX.
C for Chris and the number 3
F for Franchi 6
X like here 5ths machine he did.
i tried the version for JBX for John Borg, DSX for Dwight Sullivan but no luck there.
I searched a lot in the internet and could not find much about it, so it seems still to be very secret

Didn’t mean it’s not universal, rather referencing the portraits and what they look like on the LCD, are the same portraits as the LE side blades. When you collect a member the portrait on the LCD lights up. Wondering if that has something to do with Secret Mania starting once all are lit up?

#7276 4 years ago

have to monitor this. Playing and montoring is very exausting. Maybe my wife needs to play more or i have to film the play and see afterword if something happend.
I tried to investigate the Artwork of the machine, i have a pro version. But could not find usefull stuff. Only the some things chris franchi mentioned, like the date on the doggy din-din, or the playgoul under the spot stairs. So the quest for secret mania is going on

#7277 4 years ago

I just played a Stranger Things and now do not feel as bad about my Munsters LE, Stranger things imo has nothing going for it at all. I played an Elvira and that was a lot better than i thought it would be, better than my Munsters.

#7278 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I just played a Stranger Things and now do not feel as bad about my Munsters LE, Stranger things imo has nothing going for it at all. I played an Elvira and that was a lot better than i thought it would be, better than my Munsters.

Munsters rocks! Don't listen to the haters.

#7279 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters rocks! Don't listen to the haters.

Played again extensively last night....still alot of fun, and can be quite brutal....

#7280 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Really??? Let’s see. How are all the different ways in 2020 , one can communicate with some one who does not live next door and might have an in with someone in a company say 700 miles away?

tenor.giftenor.gif
#7281 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I just played a Stranger Things and now do not feel as bad about my Munsters LE, Stranger things imo has nothing going for it at all.

I have to agree whole heartedly with you. I wanted so much to really enjoy this machine but it just fell flat in so many areas for me. So while I do enjoy the Munsters I’m really looking forward to the up coming code drop when it comes and if done correctly this time can really push Mun into the Stella category.

#7282 4 years ago

I have to agree whole heartedly with you. I wanted so much to really enjoy this machine but it just fell flat in so many areas for me. So while I do enjoy the Munsters I’m really looking forward to the up coming code drop when it comes and if done correctly this time can really push Mun into the Stella category.

I have a bad feeling that they arent even working on a new Munsters code. If they were it seems like they would day so in the Stern on the Union address that they have every month.

#7283 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a bad feeling that they arent even working on a new Munsters code. If they were it seems like they would day so in the Stern on the Union address that they have every month.

I think the reason they are not putting things like that in the state of the union is to take the pressure off Dwight in particular. He was hammered over more GB code coming and being announced there for 3 years. Don’t think Borg was lying to me about more Munsters code love coming.

#7284 4 years ago

Thought I might share with our club what I just told someone asking me about buying Munsters vs JP2, since I own both games:

Hi ___,

Munsters is the better family/friends game for sure. JP2 is a great game and has good code depth, better than Munsters currently, but think it will change in the future.

Theme matters most to most people at the end of the day. To me, Munsters theme alone trumps JP2. If you’re talking about JP2 premium, then the T Rex is quite fun. The lower playfield on the Munsters is the best although, for no other experience in pinball quite like it where you can play MB on upper and lower at the same time.

I purchased the colored premium and don’t regret the purchase at all and it is my family favorite over JP2 in general. Although my sons like JP2 along with me, my daughters and wife usually play Munsters.

It is a difficult choice between them for sure, because JP2 is going to be game of the year, not a reason to buy it, but it is popular. Munsters was a blockbuster out of the gate according to a mod company friend of mine. She said no machine has sold more mods than Munsters, except MET.

If (and rumor is they are doing it) Munsters code is made deeper, my choice would be Munsters, as the one to buy. The game is so fun the way it is, but really wish it had more show material content. But as far as resale goes, JP2 is going to be easier for resale, until Munsters code is revisited. I purchased Munsters as a keeper, so doesn’t matter about resale to me and I had to pay a whopping $12,250.00! Because exchange rate is really poor right now for Auzzies. Has been a near 1 to 1 ratio.

Hope this all helps and let me know which one you decide. They are both great! JP2 has a layout like no other.

#7285 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hear from a little birdie they are in fact in process of enhancing, adding, redoing etc the code. I agree with Thunderbird 100%, if they release that information now in any SOTU, website etc.... if being around Pinside has taught you anything it's folks around here would be like the mass mobs at Frankenstein's castles with pitch forks and torches screaming when when when, we want it now wah wah wah lol. So we'll just have to wait it out and see.

#7286 4 years ago

I hear from a little birdie they are in fact in process of enhancing, adding, redoing etc the code. I agree with Thunderbird 100%, if they release that information now in any SOTU, website etc.... if being around Pinside has taught you anything it's folks around here would be like the mass mobs at Frankenstein's castles with pitch forks and torches screaming when when when, we want it now wah wah wah lol. So we'll just have to wait it out and see.

You are probably right. It would just be nice to know if it's a month away, a year, two years away or whatever. Most games come out and get pretty regular updates and Munsters came out and basically we have got what maybe two updates?

#7287 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You are probably right. It would just be nice to know if it's a month away, a year, two years away or whatever. Most games come out and get pretty regular updates and Munsters came out and basically we have got what maybe two updates?

You’re right and the sad thing about those updates, they were only to fix our awesome Munsters topper code. So not really much in the way of code love has been given.

#7288 4 years ago

Hope the birdie is right or we will have to shoot it!

LOL

#7289 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You’re right and the sad thing about those updates, they were only to fix our awesome toppers code. So not really much in the way of code love has been given to our Munsters.

Yep, 2 were for the topper, and it needs a third to square things up for consistency. Most interactive topper I own or have played...period.

I think there were the obligatory 2 early drops after release, then that was it.

They definitely know the machine itself needs a polish update, as gameplay is just buggy in certain aspects.

The cool thing about Munsters is what it has...killer theme, beautiful, well-built game, great shots, and the best "toy" in the biz (IMHO)...that mini lower playfield...truly a game within a game. So many ways to play this thing, mechanically speaking. Think I've had mine for a year now, and I always get a rush when going back to it.

Code will come, and suspect they could make it deadly. I don't care how much code a game has, it eventually gets boring if it's the only one you play.

Munsters has it's place, and glad I own it.

#7290 4 years ago

Hello Everyone

I have joined the Club! Purchased a Color Premium. I love this theme, it has always been a favorite show when I was a kid. You can’t beat the art package, absolutely beautiful

#7291 4 years ago

LE owner. Very disappointed. So shallow and could be so much better. Lacking modes, videos, cool lighting. They cheesed out and got lazy on this one.

#7292 4 years ago

Honestly don't count on an update for at least a year. Games over a year old are low priority to Stern. Sucks but thats just the way it is.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

#7293 4 years ago

Pro Owner, after reading so much about the Code for Munsters i don't know if i could buy this game unbiased. Munsters is our first pinball, we only bought it for the theme and are novices in Pinball Playing. As a Novice i have to say i just love the game. The Simple rule set, like just do 5 times, or 3 times this and then something will happen is so apealing to me. We still suck very much playing pinball, every achivement done makes us happy. I have the machine now over 4 Months and still playing it almost daily.
I don't know if it will still be like this on the long run. If there will be Code change in the future it would be like testing out a new machine.
An Additional plus.
And well there are still some more fun easter eggs like the midnight madness mode or the secret mania mode that should also be taken into considerdation. From the videos i have seen in Pinball Browser Secret Mania is a little fun additional mode that i guess will need skill in starting it and finishing it.
Yes not all is 100% Fine. There are some animations that are just terrible, like lily dusting animation. This would be cool to be replaced. But maybe Pinball Prower will be able to do this in the future.
So let's see what the future will bring, until then i will happily play munsters pinball.

#7294 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Pro Owner, after reading so much about the Code for Munsters i don't know if i could buy this game unbiased. Munsters is our first pinball, we only bought it for the theme and are novices in Pinball Playing. As a Novice i have to say i just love the game. The Simple rule set, like just do 5 times, or 3 times this and then something will happen is so apealing to me. We still suck very much playing pinball, every achivement done makes us happy. I have the machine now over 4 Months and still playing it almost daily.....

I've played pinball 40 years and work on them for a living. I, too, love the game. I think it plays just like Ironman that everyone seems to love. I bought the game to operate. It's on location now. I probably have 200-300 games under my belt and I still love the game. I've played them all at one time or another and munsters is a great casual game. I kept my Munsters over an LOTR I sold just a month ago.

#7295 4 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Hello Everyone
I have joined the Club! Purchased a Color Premium. I love this theme, it has always been a favorite show when I was a kid. You can’t beat the art package, absolutely beautiful

Welcome to the club!

#7296 4 years ago

Shoot that kitty !

A feral kitten has adopted me. We have bonded and I have had her fixed. She likes my pins.

IMG_3090 (resized).JPGIMG_3090 (resized).JPG
IMG_3092 (resized).JPGIMG_3092 (resized).JPG
IMG_3093 (resized).JPGIMG_3093 (resized).JPG
IMG_3099 (resized).JPGIMG_3099 (resized).JPG
I managed to get 41 million with her walkng around and disturbing my view. It was a bizarre way to play. And the pin was still fun as hell.

#7297 4 years ago

Hi-
Cliffy's hole protector installed a couple weeks ago-Mod/grinding needed with my Dremel tool,as it is not made specifically for Munsters-It is made for Ghost Busters I believe...…... what Cliff said-Dimensions same as this Munsters scoop.
Kirk here in Colorado-Munsters Pro-Love it-Early and direct buyer/drop ship from GAP pinball-2/5/2019-About 500 plays,My protector was getting bent up and cracking at edges.
Now only about 10 plays since install-doing fine at this early stage-Cottons observations as to bending/braking of edges are true/relevant to Cliffs line of thinking about these mass produced and knock-offs of his proven products...…….
….Disclaimer-I know nothing of this area of expertise.....but have been Super Pleased with Cliffy's products over the last 10 years and 6-7 machines where I have used his stuff to varying degrees.
Time to flip a few games and have a couple adult beverages and a cigar.

20200209_062045 (resized).jpg20200209_062045 (resized).jpg20200209_062110 (resized).jpg20200209_062110 (resized).jpg20200209_062210 (resized).jpg20200209_062210 (resized).jpg20200209_112048 (resized).jpg20200209_112048 (resized).jpg20200209_185825 (resized).jpg20200209_185825 (resized).jpg20200210_184041 (resized).jpg20200210_184041 (resized).jpg20200210_184056 (resized).jpg20200210_184056 (resized).jpg20200210_184414 (resized).jpg20200210_184414 (resized).jpg20200210_185016 (resized).jpg20200210_185016 (resized).jpgBlue Moon (resized).jpgBlue Moon (resized).jpg
#7298 4 years ago

Bootz likes Munsters too !! Here chillin with an EM-COSMOS I fixed up and sold...…..Hesus Christie those EM's are s l o w-this Munsters is fast......don't blink when going around "a loop" or the Herman magnet....darn,darn,darn-Lol

005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG
#7299 4 years ago

Bootz too-....they "find" you-animals are great and they pick u !!

#7300 4 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Bootz likes Munsters too !! Here chillin with an EM-COSMOS I fixed up and sold...…..Hesus Christie those EM's are s l o w-this Munsters is fast......don't blink when going around "a loop" or the Herman magnet....darn,darn,darn-Lol[quoted image]

nice to meet you.

IMG_2732 (resized).JPGIMG_2732 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/146?hl=aussiegeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.