pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 237.
#7201 4 years ago

Agree Thunderbird except for a few things. Munsters does not have “the worst code ever” just because someone started a thread with that title. But it has that reputation because the zaps and jackpots premise could apply to any game. Dwight said he wanted to make a throwback more approachable game which wasn’t necessarily a bad idea, just one that was implemented poorly without exploiting the assets Borg worked so hard to identify and isolate.

For me, Dwight saved STLE so I’m not ready to say I won’t buy one of his games but I’m not buying any new Stern game unless I am ok with whatever the current code is (with possible exceptions for Lyman titles).

What I don’t understand is why, if there is indeed a significant update coming, there hadn’t been at least a public acknowledgement of it (SOTU for example). Even the Ghostbusters code had that despite the fact the update came out long after production stopped. Why not say the same for Munsters while the game is still in the production window/. Absolutely no downside for Stern if they are indeed planning an update. There are enough design teams now where it shouldn’t be too hard to have Dwight and team work on code that should goose demand for Munsters. Except for JP2 none of the 2019 titles apparently did well and I think Munsters has the most potential money sitting on the sidelines.

#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Except for JP2 none of the 2019 titles apparently did well and I think Munsters has the most potential money sitting on the sidelines.

It seems that not everybody is happy with their Stranger Things purchase. One guy wants to trade for a Beatles.

Whether just a few are not happy stays "just a few" or if it turns into a flood of unhappy campers remains to be seen.

#7203 4 years ago

I own a stranger things. Have had it a little over a week now. It is more complex to setup than Munsters for sure. The fit and finish on Munsters is second to none. Borg did awesome work. My stranger things just feels a lot more flimsy construction and material wise. Munsters has been a rock solid machine with no tinkering needed.

All that said, I love stranger things and code wise it is super fun and very different from Munsters. The theme integration is Soo much better than Munsters. Everyone in the house loves it. Definitely released before it was completely baked tho. I'm hoping they issue a few design updates like stern did with Ghostbusters and looking forward to the next update.

Really hope Munsters gets the update it deserves but Dwight has been consistently saying it's done, no update. Last I saw that was said on the Ghostbusters update reveal stream.

#7204 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Agree thunderbird except for a few things. Munsters does not have “the worst code ever” just because someone started a thread with that title. But it has that reputation because the zaps and jackpots premise could apply to any game. Dwight said he wanted to make a throwback more approachable game which wasn’t necessarily a bad idea, just one that was implemented poorly without exploiting the assets Borg worked so hard to identify and isolate.
For me, Dwight saved STLE so I’m not ready to say I won’t buy one of his games but I’m not buying any new Stern game unless I am ok with whatever the current code is (with possible exceptions for Lyman titles).
What I don’t understand is why, if there is indeed a significant update coming, there hadn’t been at least a public acknowledgement of it (SOTU for example). Even the Ghostbusters code had that despite the fact the update came out long after production stopped. Why not say the same for Munsters while the game is still in the production window/. Absolutely no downside for Stern if they are indeed planning an update. There are enough design teams now where it shouldn’t be too hard to have Dwight and team work on code that should goose demand for Munsters. Except for JP2 none of the 2019 titles apparently did well and I think Munsters has the most potential money sitting on the sidelines.

I agree, it would behoove Stern to communicate better on the situation. Remember however, they did not communicate anything on GOT and it was a total positive surprise. Dwight also said he felt GB was complete. Both games got significant updates, following said communications, and many people feel they are coded extremely well. Both games re sale values have been positively impacted in my observations.

One of my "in the know" contacts told me a few days ago. There will be an update on Munsters post TMNT.

I go on past performance to predict the future. Very similar situation with GB and GOT. Similar communications. One should not be that surprised pending past performance in the code aspects of Stern's Dwight games take a while.

I bought Munsters, resale, at a low period due to all this code noise and got a very nice deal. I like the game now but I did bet the game will get better.

If people are so upset on the code they are losing sleep over it , maybe it would be best to sell and move on.. Life is too short to get worked up over a hobby. Those that can wait, like myself, will have to see how it plays out

#7205 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Agree thunderbird except for a few things. Munsters does not have “the worst code ever” just because someone started a thread with that title. But it has that reputation because the zaps and jackpots premise could apply to any game. Dwight said he wanted to make a throwback more approachable game which wasn’t necessarily a bad idea, just one that was implemented poorly without exploiting the assets Borg worked so hard to identify and isolate.

Indeed, the mere announcement of a major code update could boost sales both in the primary and secondary markets.

#7206 4 years ago

Glad to see all the Munsters owners from the Ohio area. Im not living there now but I grew up in Cincinnati.

I was home for lunch decided to play a game and I destroyed it. It seems like the game had been screwing me over for awhile now and I was getting a little frustrated. Well it all came together this game. I drained my last ball right after completing my second munster madness and going for Herman. This is my second game in the 400k. I of course was working my shots and hitting that Kitty haha.

It really does need a update though. Some score balancing no doubt and unless youre finishing every mode you start there are times where it doesnt seem like there are things to shoot at. Like not finishing grandpa the first time youre down there is killer. if you finish all the other modes and only have grandpa left there really isnt much to shoot at. I dont like how so many shots just dont do anything at all like Herman after completing the multiball and other hurry up. After that does the shot even give you points...? (I dont know). The spinner is really only used during raven multiball....I could go on and on really.

There will be a big update here soon that I think will really change the game and like someone else mentioned i wouldnt be surprised if that wasnt the last. I wouldnt be surprised if we saw another update years from now....Remember how long MET was out before they did the last update on it. Stern will do whatever they need to to sell games. They know if they need to do a update or not, they know what a good game is, they know when a game is finished...this one is far from it and stern knows it.

I understand the game Stern is playing even if i dont like it.

0203201221_HDR (resized).jpg0203201221_HDR (resized).jpg
#7207 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I agree, it would behoove Stern to communicate better on the situation. Remember however, they did not communicate anything on GOT and it was a total positive surprise. Dwight also said he felt GB was complete. Both games got significant updates, following said communications, and many people feel they are coded extremely well. Both games re sale values have been positively impacted in my observations.
One of my "in the know" contacts told me a few days ago. There will be an update on Munsters post TMNT.
I go on past performance to predict the future. Very similar situation with GB and GOT. Similar communications. One should not be that surprised pending past performance in the code aspects of Stern's Dwight games take a while.
I bought Munsters, resale, at a low period due to all this code noise and got a very nice deal. I like the game now but I did bet the game will get better.
If people are so upset on the code they are losing sleep over it , maybe it would be best to sell and move on.. Life is too short to get worked up over a hobby. Those that can wait, like myself, will have to see how it plays out

Why post TMNT?

Is Dwight the lead on this one? If so, talk about buzz kill for sales on this one.

#7208 4 years ago

I wish the spot mode would be more like chasing him around the playfield by hitting specific red color insert shots then leading up to him popping out of the ramp to bash him. Seems like it would add a bit more to the boring mode of just bashing him over and over with a backhand from the left flipper.

#7209 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I wish the spot mode would be more like chasing him around the playfield by hitting specific red color insert shots then leading up to him popping out of the ramp to bash him. Seems like it would add a bit more to the boring mode of just bashing him over and over with a backhand from the left flipper.

that would be cool...

#7210 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Spot being under the stairs was a big part of the show. I think thats why they did it that way.

#7211 4 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

Spot being under the stairs was a big part of the show. I think thats why they did it that way.

Absolutely and that's why he pops up where he is however there were several episodes where spot got out and was chasing cars down the street and lose in neighbors backyards and in the sewer systems. So that would be a cool idea to track him down and then bash him when he pops his head up from the steps and in the interim show the tail clips from the show when tracking him going out the kitchen door, front door etc and when you make the lit shots so him bringing back car bumpers and garbage cans etc just like he used to in the show.

It could work very well...

fictional-locations-mockingbird-heights-munsters-spot-dragon-kitchen-tail (resized).jpgfictional-locations-mockingbird-heights-munsters-spot-dragon-kitchen-tail (resized).jpg
#7212 4 years ago

Just got my Munsters le today yes happy love the theme of this game ..

Upon first plays I turned down the flipper power as it seemed like the balls were flying everywhere and can’t hit grandpas lab scoop cause it flies out or over it , also to the right it hits those switches and flies back ... can’t hit Herman either as balls are flying over things and into wire forms so I stopped playing for a bit but wondering if the settings I’m putting on aren’t sticking ?

Also the lower playfield window I noticed at the very top is lower then the pf so are the balls getting a bounce off that and sending things flying beige they get to targets and ramps ?

Tried to adjust window perfectly but can’t seem to get it perfect ..

Any thoughts ?

Oh and I need a topper if anyone has one for sale

Thank you to the crew in advance

#7213 4 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Upon first plays I turned down the flipper power as it seemed like the balls were flying everywhere and can’t hit grandpas lab scoop cause it flies out or over it , also to the right it hits those switches and flies back ... can’t hit Herman either as balls are flying over things and into wire forms so I stopped playing for a bit but wondering if the settings I’m putting on aren’t sticking ?
Also the lower playfield window I noticed at the very top is lower then the pf so are the balls getting a bounce off that and sending things flying beige they get to targets and ramps ?
Any thoughts ?

Welcome to the club!

#7215 4 years ago

Just keep adding the topper to cart and try to check out via the stern store. When they finally work out the problems it should show up there.

#7216 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Absolutely and that's why he pops up where he is however there were several episodes where spot got out and was chasing cars down the street and lose in neighbors backyards and in the sewer systems. So that would be a cool idea to track him down and then bash him when he pops his head up from the steps and in the interim show the tail clips from the show when tracking him going out the kitchen door, front door etc and when you make the lit shots so him bringing back car bumpers and garbage cans etc just like he used to in the show.
It could work very well...[quoted image]

Thank you for the support....

#7217 4 years ago

Pin Stadium lights in a LE...?? any before / after pics...?

#7218 4 years ago

Any thoughts ?

Get an old credit card or something similar. Cut each end at a 30 to 45 degree angle sort like a triangle.

Get your torx driver. Start adjusting the screws that attach the window to the play field. Adjust a screw until you can slide the credit card over the gap line without the card hanging up.

Go all around the window making minor adjustment until the credit card does not hang up.

#7219 4 years ago

I just had to replace a broken Grandpa Hole Protector on Munster Pro Pinball. One side looks like it would not have last much longer, the other side fell off some time ago. now it looks better with replacement. This was the second think i had to fix. The other one was the Grandpa upkicker switch. Machine is third hand so i can not say if this was from original or from former owner. Have now about 2000 Games on it.
Had somebody else a problem with the Hole Protector?

IMG_0552 (resized).JPGIMG_0552 (resized).JPGIMG_0553 (resized).JPGIMG_0553 (resized).JPG
#7220 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

I just had to replace a broken Grandpa Hole Protector on Munster Pro Pinball. One side looks like it would not have last much longer, the other side fell off some time ago. now it looks better with replacement. This was the second think i had to fix. The other one was the Grandpa upkicker switch. Machine is third hand so i can not say if this was from original or from former owner. Have now about 2000 Games on it.
Had somebody else a problem with the Hole Protector?

geez. how many plays and what do you have your flippers set to?

I did notice a small little dent in mine the other day when I was cleaning it. You could hardly feel it with your finger though. Nothing like that

#7221 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Had somebody else a problem with the Hole Protector?[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

geez. how many plays and what do you have your flippers set to?
I did notice a small little dent in mine the other day when I was cleaning it. You could hardly feel it with your finger though. Nothing like that

My Grandpa hole protector has one side that is split half way like that. I had probably 300 games on when I had to remove the complete Grandpa scoop assembly and discovered it. I kind of figure whoever was making these had the brake form set a little too tight.

I could not find the part number for it on my book. If you could share the part number I would buy a replacement.

#7222 4 years ago

HI,

the part number i ordered it with #535-1417-02 was this, but i just found it once in a store i was browsing. After that it was sold out.
maybe you have to contact directly stern to get a replacement. When i got my machine with round about 900 played games, both sides looked split and all little dented. The whole thing looks bended and dented, and i am not sure if was modfied from the frormer users.
Now after some more hundred plays a side fell off. Browsing a shop i found this replacement part and i took the chance to buy it. My guess is got lucky and it was just one spare.
Seen some older picures of the Grandpa hole i have often seen that the metal sides were of a little bit and pointing into the hole. So i was not sure if this is norema. The new replacement part the sides are completly fixed to the metal frame.

#7223 4 years ago

interesting ill have to keep an eye out for that.

#7224 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Get an old credit card or something similar. Cut each end at a 30 to 45 degree angle sort like a triangle.
Get your torx driver. Start adjusting the screws that attach the window to the play field. Adjust a screw until you can slide the credit card over the gap line without the card hanging up.
Go all around the window making minor adjustment until the credit card does not hang up.

Thank you , I added two smaller o rings to the front top screw and readjusted the rest and cleaned glass while off.... plays way better now thx .

Also it seemed like grandpas scoop was bent slightly at tip so opened it up an extra MM and playing smooth now much happier.

#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Had somebody else a problem with the Hole Protector?[quoted image][quoted image]

Received from Cliffy today-a Munsters Grandpa hole/scoop protector-prototype-made the way they should be....In Cliffy's shop....not cheap mass produced "knock offs" that are Cliffs IP anyway.

Will be installing it on my Munsters Pro (With about 800 plays-and mine is getting bent up and starting to crack at edges also)

#7226 4 years ago

i will have a look out for this too, a more durable version of the hole protector does make sense to have in the background.

We fixed our pinball now with a selfmade topper, the Munster figures needed some place to stay, and this seemed like a good one.

P1110643 (resized).JPGP1110643 (resized).JPGP1110644 (resized).JPGP1110644 (resized).JPG
#7227 4 years ago

That is an awesome diaroma. I have Munsters figures...where did you get the Munsters living room?

Thanks,
Chris

#7228 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

That is an awesome diaroma. I have Munsters figures...where did you get the Munsters living room?
Thanks,
Chris

On eBay....

ebay.com link: The Munsters Action Figure Hotrod Herman

#7229 4 years ago

yes it's diamond collection, with the series 2 there was the staircase with spot. Herman and grandpa are from series one.
i am only missing marilyn and eddie this was set that is hard to get, marilyn would just look nice as she looks similar to the one in the Art of the pinball. and i think the cuckoo clock was also on series one.

#7230 4 years ago

Man alive, I've been away from this thread for a few months now and everyone is still talking about code updates. I may not have been around here for a while but I manage to find the time to play my Munster's at least twice a week, still my go to game of all the games in my collection. If new game code comes along great, but I still enjoy every game I play with the code as is.

I am contemplating adding another game to my collection. Played a Jurrasic Park a couple days and liked it. I'm trying to find a location that has an Elvira Hoh to test drive. Stranger things didn't blow up my skirt, so it may come down to JP or Elvira Hoh.

#7231 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Man alive, I've been away from this thread for a few months now and everyone is still talking about code updates. I may not have been around here for a while but I manage to find the time to play my Munster's at least twice a week, still my go to game of all the games in my collection. If new game code comes along great, but I still enjoy every game I play with the code as is.
I am contemplating adding another game to my collection. Played a Jurrasic Park a couple days and liked it. I'm trying to find a location that has an Elvira Hoh to test drive. Stranger things didn't blow up my skirt, so it may come down to JP or Elvira Hoh.

You cannot go wrong with either JP2 or 3lvira. Both games are awesome and go well with Munsters. Munsters is short and sharp, 3lvira is a bit longer ball times and JP2 you brick a lot of shots. All fun and win win any choice.

Have fun making your choice!

#7232 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

JP is hard but really fun. I would go with prem JP. It will make you a better player and you will have fun along the way.

#7233 4 years ago

Probably 3 out of 4 people would prefer JP over Elvira - they ARE both very good. But you might be that 1 in 4 nut like me that slightly prefers Elvira so better play both several times. Elvira would be a great compliment to Munsters as the themes match so well. You can't go wrong with either.

#7234 4 years ago

This time i did something with a 3d printer.
remodeled the Munsters that it is 3d printable, letters attached together. And some neon green filament.
Letters are about 5mm thick. The Print is about 7cm wide.

P1110648 (resized).JPGP1110648 (resized).JPGP1110649 (resized).JPGP1110649 (resized).JPG
#7235 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

This time i did something with a 3d printer.
remodeled the Munsters that it is 3d printable, letters attached together. And some neon green filament.
Letters are about 5mm thick. The Print is about 7cm wide.[quoted image][quoted image]

Well done, I like what you have printed. I have a printer and would like to make a key chain for my Munsters machine keys. What you have could be embossed into a rectangular background. Are you willing to share the .stl file. If not I understand?

#7236 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

I have had the same problem, but prior to 2000 games--closer to 200. Stern has offered my two replacement hole protectors at no charge, however, I am seeking a longer term solution. When you replace the protector you will find that there is some "give" to it--front to back. This is due to where the screw holes are on the playfield vis a vis the protector. The constant barrage hitting the back of the protector pulls both sides toward the middle, making the shot more difficult to hit. First they will bend, and eventually break off. I am hoping that Cliffy makes more than the prototypes mentioned in another post, because this part is actually a bit of a bugger to change!

#7237 4 years ago

Hi minwick, i bought my game with about 900 played games on it. The sides of the Protector were bent to the middle and a little off. I thought this was normal, to hold the ball better in place , well when it broke off and i got the replacement i know better.
Do your replacements seem to be better than the part that was in there from beginning? Do you think you need to replace it again after 200 Additional games?
I think i remember that when i replaced the hole protector, mine was attached with the two screws and in addition it was also hold a little with the
sleeve post right beside the hole. I am not sure if this was intended this way or should be necessary.
Since replacing the the hole protector i have 100+ games and it again looks used. I hope it will last much longer.
Yes changing was not that easy.

#7238 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Hi minwick, i bought my game with about 900 played games on it. The sides of the Protector were bent to the middle and a little off. I thought this was normal, to hold the ball better in place , well when it broke off and i got the replacement i know better.
Do your replacements seem to be better than the part that was in there from beginning? Do you think you need to replace it again after 200 Additional games?
I think i remember that when i replaced the hole protector, mine was attached with the two screws and in addition it was also hold a little with the
sleeve post right beside the hole. I am not sure if this was intended this way or should be necessary.
Since replacing the the hole protector i have 100+ games and it again looks used. I hope it will last much longer.
Yes changing was not that easy.

I do have to replace it again Cabal. The replacement part(s) are exactly the same as the part shipped originally with the machine. Stern shipped me the 2nd replacement part several weeks ago, but I have been holding off the installation waiting to see if I might be able to get a replacement part from Cliffy. I sent them an email yesterday but have not heard back from them as of yet. We absolutely love our game. This has been our only issue with it as of this time. Sorry that I don't have better news. If I hear back from Cliffy, I will certainly let you know!

#7239 4 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

I do have to replace it again Cabal. The replacement part(s) are exactly the same as the part shipped originally with the machine. Stern shipped me the 2nd replacement part several weeks ago, but I have been holding off the installation waiting to see if I might be able to get a replacement part from Cliffy. I sent them an email yesterday but have not heard back from them as of yet. We absolutely love our game. This has been our only issue with it as of this time. Sorry that I don't have better news. If I hear back from Cliffy, I will certainly let you know!

I noticed a few weeks ago that my hole protector is in the process of falling apart. So, should I be contacting Stern and Stern will send a replacement? Or should I be searching for a Cliffy unit?

THanks

#7240 4 years ago

Good question, as said my protector is now holding for 100+ games and i think it will do again maybe the same on top. But it seems it will not hold forever. Maybe a replacement from stern and then the waiting for cliffys will not be so urgent. And the more they know from problems maybe some better solution from stern will be produced. As i understood the cliffy is still in progress of development.

cottonm4 how many plays do you have on your machine?

#7241 4 years ago

I cleaned mine at 700 plays last night and noticed nothing wrong with the cliffy, or the pooling around the post by kitty. If the pooling chips, it chips. Not too worried. I do have the flippers at lower power and wondering if that has to do with the cliffy getting damaged on other machines.

#7242 4 years ago

I think mine is at around 1500 plays and no issues with my protector either. My flippers are at the normal power setting tho.

#7243 4 years ago

I just had a really strange issue. The machine had been on for a while and when I went to play a game the magnet was not turning on and grabbing balls or moving herman. Checked the operator alerts and saw nothing. Luckily a reboot fixed it but that is the first time I've ever had an issue like that. Anyone else have that happen?

#7244 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I just had a really strange issue. The machine had been on for a while and when I went to play a game the magnet was not turning on and grabbing balls or moving herman. Checked the operator alerts and saw nothing. Luckily a reboot fixed it but that is the first time I've ever had an issue like that. Anyone else have that happen?

Sounds like it was a node board issue to me, if reboot cleared it up.

#7245 4 years ago

Noticed other games getting code updates, wonder how long until we see one for Munsters.
Hopefully not another 3 year wait!

#7246 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Noticed other games getting code updates, wonder how long until we see one for Munsters.

Well it is Dwight and after his "the code is done" statement and ghostbusters coding fiasco, I'll never buy another machine with his name attached. I'm sure code is coming but as to when it's anyones guess.

#7247 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

It should not bother you too much as you do not have a game.

#7248 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It should not bother you too much as you do not have a game.

#7249 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I noticed a few weeks ago that my hole protector is in the process of falling apart. So, should I be contacting Stern and Stern will send a replacement? Or should I be searching for a Cliffy unit?
THanks

I would contact Stern for a replacement Cotton. No telling how long it might be until an alternate replacement part is manufactured. If you find a Cliffy, or another replacement, please let me know!

#7250 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

cottonm4 how many plays do you have on your machine?

At the time I removed my hole protector, somewhere between 300-350.

Quoted from minwick:

I would contact Stern for a replacement Cotton. No telling how long it might be until an alternate replacement part is manufactured. If you find a Cliffy, or another replacement, please let me know!

Thank you.

I will contact tech support.
==========

My own opinion of the failure with the broken corner is that the brake form work was not done correctly. My broken corner has no radius to help soften the bend. It is a very sharp corner bend. A radius would help, I think. However, if the protector corner was radiused then a corresponding radius would need to be cut in the wood around the hole in the play field. Going with no radius was the cheaper design option, I suppose.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/145?hl=1956pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.