IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 237.
#7151 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Even newbies that like our Munsters game are disappointed in the lack of show/modes material. They can “just step up” and play JP too, that is sitting right next to it and loaded with modes/movie type content.
While I think you believe your “show me the numbers” challenge is insurmountable because you know we will never know actual sale figures, I am taking your challenge with a quantifiable number that we do know, right here on Pinside. You will see that these actual sales numbers support Dwight’s recent interview assertion that Munsters has proven sales numbers to be for a “small audience” and Jurassic Park is proven sales numbers for a “large audience”. BTW, Dwight knows the actual sales figures, so he can certifiably make a statement like that.
So my Pinside sales figures will be between Munsters and Jurassic Park. JP a game that the LEs only landed here in Australia a little over a month ago, while Munsters has been almost a year landed.
Actual Pinside Munsters sales number for Pro and Premium (remember this machine has been out for a year, with no real sales growth):
[quoted image][quoted image]
Actual Pinside Stern Jurassic Park sales numbers for Pro and Premium (JP has been out only a few months in most places and sales numbers are only growing daily):
[quoted image][quoted image]
Take a screen shot of Pinside JP a year from now and watch how the sales will be even greater, because the coding of this game will continue to get better and better. Keith Elwin and team will make sure of it, unlike the Munsters team. Code is what continues to excite people and sells games more than any other factor. Many examples of this.
Batman 66 comes to mind. Look at how sales of Batman have exploded recently, because of code only. Tons of beloved Batman TV series modes and content in the game, turned it around from being a much despised “box of lights” to most or many feeling it is one of the best games ever made! Lyman’s code has made Batman 66 epic! Munsters 1964, a contemporary of Batman 1966, should be epic too!!!
We do in fact know the sales figures for LE’s on both Munsters and Jurassic Park. 600 for Munsters (they added 100 more because of the huge demand out of the gate, before people really knew about the lack of Munsters show material modes and code). Jurassic Park 500 LE’s sold. Just by the LE’s initial demand between the 2 games, Munsters should reflect many times the sales numbers of Jurassic Park. The demand for Munsters is there definitely. Only the immense lack of code has kept Munsters a “small audience” as Dwight infamously stated.

That's a Pinside screenshot, and while amusing, it means very little, as there are many metrics missing (as cottonm4 eludes to). I have no argument regarding the desire for more code. The game was doomed on this site (by a vocal group), due to mini-playfield and unitargets long before it actually made its debut. New code isn't going to change that (i.e. a deep coded, fun game with a cellphone will never enter my, or many other game rooms).

Not uncommon for Pinheads to prejudge (or prebuy) machines as we all know. Add the infamous, misspelled post, and the pile on proceeded.

New code will bring a "new" game (phrase stolen from frolic ) and I'm all for it, while I'm enjoying it now.

I'll be anxious to see that same screenshot a year from now.....

#7152 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We have had our LE since new and love it. I find most of the people complaining about the code do not own a game.

Ditto....

#7153 4 years ago

Suspect JPLE is a great game too (I love dinosaurs and the movies) and almost bought one. My pinbudget is shot currently however, as an MMrRE will be coming at some point.

JPLE being great doesn't prohibit MunstersLE from being the same....I've been in (3x) arcades in the past 6 months....Munsters Premium was a non-stop play for many....

#7154 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Your point is well taken.
But it leaves questions.
For instance, of the 600 Munsters LEs that were produced, only 150 show up as Pinside owners. Where are the other 450? And as much as I like to use pinside numbers to make a point, always in the back of my mind I wonder how much of the pin population does not hang out or live on pinside.
I see the numbers on Batman and JP. There is no disputing the numbers are higher than Munsters. But that does not imply Munsters is a failure. Perhaps Stern does think it is a failure, but we will never know.
I do have one question for you on JP LE. The pinside info page says the JP LE is still in production. Can anybody confirm if that is true or is pinside a little light on its information regarding JP LE?

Yes, I agree with you that Pinside numbers are not accurate in the total actual sales figures of Munsters (but couple that with Dwights comments and it might be percentage wise, pretty accurate). I don’t think Munsters is a failure at all, but sold very well in the beginning. I think it would be one of Stern’s #1 sellers, if the code matched the rest of the offering. It has a beloved fan base the world over, many times that of most other fan basis. Eddie Munster (Butch Patrick) said the fan base is huge worldwide and hence the reason he can still make a living off of it, all these many years later.

LE numbers are only reflecting those that reported them here on Pinside as you know. But the percentages is a reflection of what is also possible in the outside world as well. Pinside numbers are a percentage microcosm of what might actually be and something that shows the popularity between different titles.

To my understanding, Pinside saying LE’s are still in production just needs to be updated. Munsters LE’s were near instant sellouts all over the world and not still being produced, since it was limited to 600 and those were all spoken for a year ago. Shows how well the Munsters should be selling right now, if the code was perceived to be up to snuff. Look at the Munsters hype thread. It is bigger and had more interest than any title in the history of Pinside, to my understanding.

I love our Munsters machine and this is a great club to belong to and appreciate everyone’s comments from time to time. Your suggestion of using beeswax instead of petroleum was just implemented on all my machines yesterday and is a brilliant idea. Big thanks again!

#7155 4 years ago

How long have you had your Munsters game for?
We have had our LE since new and love it. I find most of the people complaining about the code do not own a game.

I’m sure your question is rhetorical. And my post had nothing to do with whether current owners enjoy the game. Obviously, most do. That has nothing to with what Stern plans for the game (if anything). There are many owners that enjoy the game as is and many (including some of that group) that want more from the code just like I do.

My source says no significant code changes should be expected. That’s different from what some have apparently been told. I hope my source is wrong (or was playing word games with me).

My position has been consistent from the beginning. I love everything about the game except the code. I’m disappointed I don’t have the game Borg envisioned. If there is a future code revision that does the game justice, I’m likely to own one because I really want one. Until then, I’ll gladly play Munsters on location to support the operator and to hear Jerry’s awesome version of the theme music.

#7156 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m sure your question is rhetorical. And my post had nothing to do with whether current owners enjoy the game. Obviously, most do. That has nothing to with what Stern plans for the game (if anything). There are many owners that enjoy the game as is and many (including some of that group) that want more from the code just like I do.
My source says no significant code changes should be expected. That’s different from what some have apparently been told. I hope my source is wrong (or was playing word games with me).
My position has been consistent from the beginning. I love everything about the game except the code. I’m disappointed I don’t have the game Borg envisioned. If there is a future code revision that does the game justice, I’m likely to own one because I really want one. Until then, I’ll gladly play Munsters on location to support the operator and to hear Jerry’s awesome version of the theme music.

I appreciate your reply, however this is an owners thread. You can go on with whatever you like on the 2 other Munsters threads.

Out of respect to owners please...

#7157 4 years ago

I appreciate your reply, however this is an owners thread. You can go on with whatever you like on the 2 other Munsters threads.

As long as I’m interested in Munsters I’ll be following this thread and posting when I feel like posting. I’m going to learn things here I won’t in the other Munsters threads.

As far as being respectful to owners, I think I’ve shown I am. And, in case you aren’t aware, there are plenty of non-owners in this thread and other owner threads.

#7158 4 years ago

Relax. jfh is not an enemy of the game.

#7159 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

As long as I’m interested in Munsters I’ll be following this thread and posting when I feel like posting. I’m going to learn things here I won’t in the other Munsters threads.
As far as being respectful to owners, I think I’ve shown I am. And, in case you aren’t aware, there are plenty of non-owners in this thread and other owner threads.

You are not respecting owners.. you keep bagging the code and saying it is not good enough for you to buy a machine.

#7160 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Relax. jfh is not an enemy of the game.

All good cotton.. I am relaxed, just tired of people banging on about the code, and as per normal, do not own a game.

#7161 4 years ago

You are not respecting owners.. you keep bagging the code and saying it is not good enough for you to buy a machine.

I have a feeling that jfh is going to surprise us all and end up with a Munsters game soon. Just my gut feeling.

#7162 4 years ago

Question... My Munsters topper seems to be working fine, clock spins as it should, raven pops out as it should, etc... My only real complaint is the coil that pushes the raven out is loud and borderline "violent". Is that what others are also seeing? I couldn't find any adjustment in the settings to tone the coil down at all so just wanting to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thanks,
Jeff

#7163 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Question... My Munsters topper seems to be working fine, clock spins as it should, raven pops out as it should, etc... My only real complaint is the coil that pushes the raven out is loud and borderline "violent". Is that what others are also seeing? I couldn't find any adjustment in the settings to tone the coil down at all so just wanting to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Thanks,
Jeff

Mine is the same way, very violent when it slams the door open and shut.

#7164 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Mine is the same way, very violent when it slams the door open and shut.

Yes, my Raven comes out and let’s everyone know it, by quaking the machine on the scale of about 6.0. Lol

#7165 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Take a screen shot of Pinside JP a year from now and watch how the sales will be even greater, because the coding of this game will continue to get better and better.

That's a ridiculous claim. Jurassic Park is always going to be a superior license/theme compared to Munsters regardless of any other factors. You will never be able to provide facts to support your speculation that Pinside ownership is tied to sales in any meaningful way and that sales will be better on JP due to code.

#7166 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

That's a ridiculous claim. Jurassic Park is always going to be a superior license/theme compared to Munsters regardless of any other factors. You will never be able to provide facts to support your speculation that Pinside ownership is tied to sales in any meaningful way and that sales will be better on JP due to code.

Boy did you misunderstand what I wrote.

#7167 4 years ago

As I become a better player (not good, just better) I find I can look up a little more and see some of the video.

With the video, the only thing I would like to see is for it to be colorized like many old B&W movies have been colorized.

I realize that is in expensive process that would preclude it from happening, but color would be nice to go with the pretty machine.

#7168 4 years ago

1300 games in and I only hear the video clips. I'm no where near good enough to look up!!

#7169 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Thanks,
Jeff

Oh yea...everything about this machine is aggressive in nature. I left Spot on in attract mode when I first got the game.....scared the crap out of me..

Raven is the best taunting mech in pinball, imho....in your face and outside the glass..a genuine distraction at times (love the freakin' thing....). If there is something more interactive in a topper, I'd like to see it.....a plunger coil firing a noisy taunting bird head at you, engaged directly w gameplay.

So much good in this game.....

#7170 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Boy did you misunderstand what I wrote.

Didn't you say this?

"...sales will be even greater, because the coding of this game will continue to get better and better"

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Code is what continues to excite people and sells games more than any other factor.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Just by the LE’s initial demand between the 2 games, Munsters should reflect many times the sales numbers of Jurassic Park.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Actual Pinside Munsters sales number for Pro and Premium (remember this machine has been out for a year, with no real sales growth)

In the quotes above you said Jurassic Park will sell more because of code. Maybe the theme will sell regardless of code updates? You said there's no Munsters sales growth based on Pinside data. You said code sells more than any other factor - more than theme, age of license, layout, dislike of lower playfields, art, sound, etc. Is it possible Munsters could have sold more LE's because people who would have bought premiums didn't want black and white?

I'm not disagreeing with you that more code would be awesome. But I'm less sure that code is the determining factor for sales of any given machine, especially outside of Pinside.

#7171 4 years ago

IMO long term sales and machine value of newer pins is determined largely in part by code. There are quite a few pins from the last 5 years or so that were poorly received on launch because of poor code. Sales were sluggish, 2nd had market values were down etc. But several of those games were saved by a knock it out of the park code update. Enjoyable, engaging code is pretty important in the home setting where you can play the game over and over and over. Variation in game play is key for me, I want different ways to score points, engaging modes, attainable wizard modes etc. Right now I feel like when I play Munsters there are so many shots in the game that just don't feel like they are worth shooting. There's so much that could be done code wise to make this game a classic.

Dwight did a pretty huge disservice to Munsters by publicly commenting that the code was complete. Hopefully the rumors from Stern are correct and there's a good update in the pipe for Munsters.

Quoted from Jackalwere:

Didn't you say this?
"...sales will be even greater, because the coding of this game will continue to get better and better"

In the quotes above you said Jurassic Park will sell more because of code. Maybe the theme will sell regardless of code updates? You said there's no Munsters sales growth based on Pinside data. You said code sells more than any other factor - more than theme, age of license, layout, dislike of lower playfields, art, sound, etc. Is it possible Munsters could have sold more LE's because people who would have bought premiums didn't want black and white?
I'm not disagreeing with you that more code would be awesome. But I'm less sure that code is the determining factor for sales of any given machine, especially outside of Pinside.

#7172 4 years ago

Just been playing a mates JP2 pro version and Damn that was addictive. I wish my Munsters LE was like that and for the same price. I am taking a 2k hit on moving it on and still no takers at what price do i have to sell this game to get rid of it. I may have to give it away to a good home. Dwight fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Never ever again Dwight!!!!!

#7173 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Just been playing a mates JP2 pro version and Damn that was addictive. I wish my Munsters LE was like that and for the same price. I am taking a 2k hit on moving it on and still no takers at what price do i have to sell this game to get rid of it. I may have to give it away to a good home. Dwight fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Never ever again Dwight!!!!!

You have every right to do as you wish however IMHO I wouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water just yet. There is a significant update coming so it might just pay to sit tight a little bit, if you happen to have someone in the “know” you’ll hear that this is more then just internet rumors.

#7174 4 years ago

I wish Stern would tell us if we will get an update. I don’t care when it comes but it would be nice to know.

#7175 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

You have every right to do as you wish however IMHO I wouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water just yet. There is a significant update coming so it might just pay to sit tight a little bit, if you happen to have someone in the “know” you’ll hear that this is more then just internet rumors.

This point right here is the only reason I am still holding onto mine. I was playing it this morning before work and thought to myself "Man its all going to come down to the update because right now Im just not having fun with it".

This game can be a great game. There are a few little things about the playfield I dont like but not enough to stop it from being a great game with the right software update. Keeping my fingers crossed that whatever they end up doing is worth the wait.

#7176 4 years ago

I agree that the code may come and should improve the game, But how long do i have to wait. Life is short and these are going up in price. Never will i buy a Dwight machine again, Dwight please retire and just play pinball when i had nothing left at my old job i left. Stern get some of these younger guys they have more energy and get shit done!

#7177 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

get some of these younger guys they have more energy and get shit done!

This is EXACTLY what i keep telling my company but they wont listen to me! I think they make me stay just to punish me.

#7178 4 years ago

I remembered to check this morning when I was playing. If youre one of those people that want to see more cut scenes of the show when you play there is indeed a Directors cut option under the preset functions. "Utilities" .

I have not tried it or know what it changes but I would assume there would be more scenes

#7179 4 years ago

Its been a while since the programmers added content to any of the games Directors cut options. Most time the directors cut is just an empty option that does nothing carried over from the template.

Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

I remembered to check this morning when I was playing. If youre one of those people that want to see more cut scenes of the show when you play there is indeed a Directors cut option under the preset functions. "Utilities" .
I have not tried it or know what it changes but I would assume there would be more scenes

#7180 4 years ago

For the people like me who never watched The Munsters:

Youtube added a documentary about Munsters to its daily push for what to watch. So I watched it. It was, for me, educational.

#7181 4 years ago

Munsters have been airing on COZI TV the last couple months out here in the Denver area with Comcast/Xfinity

#7182 4 years ago

Really liking my Munsters Pro so far.

Traded my iron maiden pro for it and I have no regrets.

#7183 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Really liking my Munsters Pro so far.
Traded my iron maiden pro for it and I have no regrets.

Thats because your Halfwasted. Different Strokes for Different Folks no way will i trade my Maiden LE

#7184 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Thats because your Halfwasted. Different Strokes for Different Folks no way will i trade my Maiden LE

Maiden did nothing for me on theme. I felt like I was chopping wood on maiden. Animations were bad. Munsters feels more like a world under glass, where maiden was an after thought on theme (because it was Archer).

#7185 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Haha interesting. I would trade my munsters prem for a iron mad prem in a sec.

Ill say it again though. This Munsters update is going to mean everything

#7186 4 years ago

I miss the play of IM, but I don't miss the constant adjusting/fixing of the mechs on the PREM. If I didn't have a Rick and Morty coming in a couple months I would probably grab an IM pro. Munsters not going anywhere in my lineup, even without a code update. So challenging and I finally reclaimed my GC score with a measly 125 million! I swear they sneak in an extra cutscene every now and then in the match sequence. LMAO at a new one I never saw until yesterday with Herman pounding stakes near Grandpa.

#7187 4 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

Haha interesting. I would trade my munsters prem for a iron mad prem in a sec.
Ill say it again though. This Munsters update is going to mean everything

Quick question for the group: What's your level of confidence on whether or not this update is actually happening? Do we have actual inside knowledge of this, or is this speculation?

#7188 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Quick question for the group: What's your level of confidence on whether or not this update is actually happening? Do we have actual inside knowledge of this, or is this speculation?

Dwight is my secret lover.

#7189 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Some folks in this thread who do have an inside connections with Stern was informed code is being worked on and coming, as to when nobody knows that one. Also there are a few outside this thread who have their little birdies in there as well who had heard the same thing about a substantial update coming, no date on the ETA.

#7190 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

I would be about 95 percent sure. Its Stern normal ops at this point. They put out a game with a basic code on it. They wait until sells level out and then they release a update to boost it back up and finish production strong.

Now...how much time will they put into it...I dont know...Will it make the game waayyyyy better like it did for Deadpool...i dont know.

Thats what I mean by the update is going to mean everything. I dont mind the game and I dont think its bad the way it is now. But without a good update its just not the best game for HUO in mu opinion and I could see myself looking for something else soon.

#7191 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

I was told by someone from Stern that an update is going to happen so I am pretty confident that an update will come. But what type of update will it be? I doubt anybody knows except for Stern.

#7192 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I was told by someone from Stern that an update is going to happen so I am pretty confident that an update will come. But what type of update will it be? I doubt anybody knows except for Stern.

I dont understand why we have to wait so long. I mean most games get updates on a regular basis when they are new. I dont want to have to wait another year on a update.

#7193 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont understand why we have to wait so long. I mean most games get updates on a regular basis when they are new. I dont want to have to wait another year on a update.

Guessing it depends on how much revamping is going on i.e. make the super jackpot meter LARGER lol......

#7194 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Guessing it depends on how much revamping is going on i.e. make the super jackpot meter LARGER lol......

Man you ain't bullshitting there. I'd like to see it tell you how many jackets that you have stacked once the countdown begins on the LCD screen

#7195 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Man you ain't bullshitting there. I'd like to see it tell you how many jackets that you have stacked once the countdown begins on the LCD screen

Well, that and I would like for it to show what ball is in play before I hit the Zap Jackpot button. Several times I have stacked the jackpot and I was on ball 3. I hate memory tests

#7196 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think about Stern, Munsters, and the code, or lack thereof, and try to figure out Stern's game. When I bought my LE last summer, I was under the impression that Stern wanted to place a pin into the market place and call it done; And try to get away from the trap of people always expecting more later.

Now, I"m sort of thinking that with the new competition that Stern is dealing with (Chicago Gaming, etc.) that Stern has adopted a policy of pushing them out the door now, before the buyer-prospect heads off to buy a competitor's product. Sell while the selling is good; Flood the market; Bury the competition; And then clean up the unfinished business after sales have slowed down.

I am fine with mine as is. Another year wait does not bother me.

#7197 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Exact ditto for me. It came from the design group that was dealing with me on the topper. They stated, "an update was coming, but it needed more than just some bug fixes to release".

What that means, I have no idea, but straight from Stern. My "guess" is a nice drop but when? I can't even guess. Logic would say soon, but rarely does logic align w pinball. Seems all new games come out w code, updated a couple of times, then dormant for "x" period.

Fortunately, I genuinely enjoy playing the game as is, so waiting is not a biggie for me. I think some machines just appeal to different players, regardless of skill, for a variety of reasons.

It wouldn't be wise to buy any game with the hope of "it will get better"...although I did it w BM66LE and WOZECLE (yikes). BM66 literally didn't flip at expo, but had to have it. WOZ....whew, what a journey, but again, same story.

Code will come, so will me playing and enjoying it now (latter more immediate)...

#7198 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I"m sort of thinking that with the new competition that Stern is dealing with (Chicago Gaming, etc.) that Stern has adopted a policy of pushing them out the door now, before the buyer-prospect heads off to buy a competitor's product. Sell while the selling is good

And we saw the cynical side of this when Stern bumped the number of a Munsters LEs while anticipation was red hot before the whole “the code is almost done” debacle. Stern manipulated the market (without any additional benefit to the early LE buyers) and took advantage of that and the excitement before most could play the game and/or realize that the shallow code was essentially considered done. LE owners who have sold have taken the biggest hit.

#7199 4 years ago

I’ve spoken directly to the designer and an update with much needed, “more code Munsters love” is coming, but he said no time line is given yet. Stern is trying to sell Munsters for the next couple of years, so it appears they will in fact give the much needed update. No real sales activity will happen till they do. That is a fact of Munsters being labeled as the “worst code ever”. I personally do not think it is the “worst code ever, but a good game as is and my family enjoys it. It does need a great deal more show content and character modes although.

From a plain dollars and sense standpoint, Stern would be crazy not to do this. After all, it has everything else going for it and in fact Dwight’s legacy and lead game developer’s reputation is on the line. There are so many people saying they will never buy another Dwight coded game, unless he deeply adds and fixes Munsters. I for one will never buy any more Dwight games again, unless he does this, as much as I like Dwight. And I’m interested in buying and will buy rumored 3 upcoming games, unless Dwight’s name is on them. Stern will do the right thing and make this game epic. Why wouldn’t they? They’ve invested a great deal in the license, making and design already. It only needs a good solid home use longevity style update.

I voted for Munsters as the best art package for 2019 and think it would win more awards if it had epic software to go with it.

#7200 4 years ago

Ghostbusters are reading the latest posts...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/144?hl=rozeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.