IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 237.
#7001 4 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

B and W Munsters plus colored topper

#7002 4 years ago

I have color and black and white power blades on sale same as pingraffix on sale for 199$ Brand new pm if interested

#7003 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Let me know if you need anymore pics. I am at work right now but I will be glad to help you with anything you need. I think the topper looks just fine on the black and white premium.

Thanks! sulli10 posted photos too . . . I think I’ll pull the trigger on ordering the topper.

#7004 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Thanks! sulli10 posted photos too . . . I think I’ll pull the trigger on ordering the topper.

It's a great topper. There isnt many toppers that are as cool as this one out there. For 425.00 this is what a topper should be.

#7005 4 years ago

The topper is awsome. Love how the bird taunts you. Wish you could turn up just the bird so you could he him a little better.

#7006 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Order where?

#7007 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Order where?

https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/munsters-topper

I am assuming that they are in stock but could be wrong.

#7008 4 years ago

Nope

22952B7B-CE2C-4BA9-8127-431FB4DBB09B (resized).png22952B7B-CE2C-4BA9-8127-431FB4DBB09B (resized).png
#7009 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/munsters-topper
I am assuming that they are in stock but could be wrong.

Or topper dude got fired?

#7010 4 years ago

Somebody please tell me that the Spot shot activates his roar from the TV show! This alone might make me pull the trigger that much faster!

#7011 4 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Somebody please tell me that the Spot shot activates his roar from the TV show! This alone might make me pull the trigger that much faster!

It does.

#7012 4 years ago

In addition to a very cool light show and original action clips from the show tied to it.

Spot (not multiball) and RavenMultiball are easily my favorite areas of the game...(though I could plat Grandpa Multiball all day if it would let me)

#7013 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In addition to a very cool light show and original action clips from the show tied to it.
Spot and Raven are easily my favorite multiballs...

Hey Herman is a great multiball also. Don’t be ragging on my man Herman MK!

#7014 4 years ago

Spot is a multiball now? Sweet. Makes it way better.

#7015 4 years ago

Lol...Herman is cool as well

I literally have a hard time keeping track of Spot and Raven though during multiball... Sensory overload...Raven the most intense for me...Clock spinning, damn bird taunting me, and the lights!!! If I manage to keep it going it for any length wears me out...

#7016 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No its not. Its a fun mode though.

#7017 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Lol...Herman is cool as well
I literally have a hard time keeping track of Spot and Raven though during multiball... Sensory overload...Raven the most intense for me...Clock spinning, damn bird taunting me, and the lights!!! If I manage to keep it going it for any length wears me out...

Spot is still a one ball mode MK. Multiball would be sweet though.

#7018 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Actually, Who-Dey is right...it gets crazy during MM, but I think spot is still just complete the levels (corrected above post)...( don't judge me...when you hit him it's crazy regardless.. ).

Spot is my hardest shot by far (still) even backhanding from left flipper, or just aiming from the right. The game is just so explosive when you hit it, I have a hard time repeating w consistency)

Raven Multiball is VERY real, however, and insane, as well.....

#7019 4 years ago

I've had the machine for 7 months now and I do still enjoy it after almost 1400 plays. It's been really reliable with only minor adjustments out of the box. I did increase the pitch to just over 7 to make it more challenging but that's about it. It plays so different after a waxing that's for sure but calms down in a day or so.

I've finally made it past MM 2 but have not seen the third yet. The modes do get a little harder but not too much. Still pretty much the same thing. I do hope they come back and revisit the game code and add some more variety to the modes and video clips. I'd also really like to see a cool light show when you complete objectives. Right now you get done with Munster Madness and nothing happens. The reset just happens. Maybe there is some fan fair after you complete it the third time? has anyone seen that? I'm just afraid that Stern has moved on at this point and we won't see any more updates to it. Hope I'm wrong on that

I seem to like machines others don't though. I have a Stranger Things on order to go next to my Munsters and it's currently being panned by the community as well. I've played it in the local pub and it's really fun and deep with a lot to do and it's only on .75 code.

#7020 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Actually, who-dey is right...it gets crazy during MM, but I think spot is still just complete the levels (corrected above post)...( don't judge me...when you hit him it's crazy regardless.. ).
Spot is my hardest shot by far (still) even backhanding from left flipper, or just aiming from the right. The game is just so explosive when you hit it, I have a hard time repeating w consistency)
Raven Multiball is VERY real, however, and insane, as well.....

The Spot shot is the hardest for me and half the time I get it I was just lucky.

Raven multiball is brutal but interesting. No ball save but you can restart it by making the raven ramp shot again with your last ball.

I thought that was pretty clever and totally in character for the raven.

“You lost your balls Charlie!”

#7021 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

The Spot shot is the hardest for me and half the time I get it I was just lucky.
Raven multiball is brutal but interesting. No ball save but you can restart it by making the raven ramp shot again with your last ball.

Love that you can restart Raven multiball!

#7022 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Couldn't agree more...The game is just hard to "slow down" for me ...Even with cradling to breathe, once the ball gets going, it's a very aggressive game ( lab transition let's me breathe a minute, but then it gets crazy down there). I think it's a big part of why it's such fun ...

#7023 4 years ago

Just picked up an LE and put latest code on it
Noticed a Di fference that when adding scores up All lights are of ?? Back box and playfield
Only button on lockbar is lit

Code problem perhaps ?

#7024 4 years ago

Backbox lighting is now tied to the gi lights. They did this on the Ghostbusters update as well. Think it is their new thing. Backbox used to be solid on I believe.

#7025 4 years ago

Played the Midnight Madness yesterday. What a super cool multi ball!!!! The count down was exceptional and I really like the tie in to the Munsters seance scene. A really nice touch.
This is definitely a game , the more I play it the more I appreciate the overall pin layout and strategy.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7026 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Played the Midnight Madness yesterday. What a super cool multi ball!!!! The count down was exceptional and I really like the tie in to the Munsters seance scene. A really nice touch.
This is definitely a game , the more I play it the more I appreciate the overall pin layout and strategy.

The game is fantastic, dont believe all the negative BS that you read about it. Do you know about canceling the jackpots out and saving them up for a big cash out and your Kitty multipliers yet? That's the best part of the game.

#7027 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The game is fantastic, dont believe all the negative BS that you read about it. Do you know about canceling the jackpots out and saving them up for a big cash out and your Kitty multipliers yet? That's the best part of the game.

Oh yea!!!! Love pushing that cancel button! .

Actually , negativity on this site has helped me get big discounts on the secondary market many times in the past on several really good games.

#7028 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Oh yea!!!! Love pushing that cancel button! .
Actually , negativity on this site has helped me get big discounts on the secondary market many times in the past on several really good games.

“Welcome to the party Pal!”...aka John McClane

Love my munsters Premium to death!

Wish I had waited until one popped up near me for only $6100 as I paid a full grand more than that for a NIB that I got to pick up from the Stern factory. That said...the game is worth Every bit of what I paid for it! When friends are over, it never sits idle.

Anyone on the fence that can find a premium for $6000 +/- should snap it up!

Welcome aboard Sulli!

#7029 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

“Welcome to the party Pal!”...aka John McClane
Love my munsters Premium to death!
Wish I had waited until one popped up near me for only $6100 as I paid a full grand more than that for a NIB that I got to pick up from the Stern factory. That said...the game is worth Every bit of what I paid for it! When friends are over, it never sits idle.
If anyone on the fence about getting one is reading this and can find one a premium for $6000 +/- they should snap it up!
Welcome aboard Sulli!

I paid full price for my NIB LE when they first came out.... would do it again in a heartbeat!

#7030 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I paid full price for my NIB LE when they first came out.... would do it again in a heartbeat!

I got my LE as a second buyer with a small bit of a discount. No regrets.

#7031 4 years ago

Family and friends love playing the Munsters. What a machine and to think there are people who think this game is somehow not fun??? They have stubbornly listened to the wrong crowd on this one. If not for JP, it should be game of the year.

#7032 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Family and friends love playing the Munsters. What a machine and to think there are people who think this game is somehow not fun??? They have stubbornly listened to the wrong crowd on this one. If not for JP, it should be game of the year.

I really enjoy this game. They put one on location about 15 minutes from my house. I went out and played it last evening. I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get a good score on this game. I dropped 600+ million on Stranger Things and 800+ million on JP. However; I cannot get past 80 million on Munsters. Guess I'll have to read up on the scoring. LOL

If I didn't own a Metallica this game would be in my collection. I only have room for three games and don't want two games with a similar layout. As soon as I'm bored with Metallica this game will be the replacement!

#7033 4 years ago

Well your major scoring ops are from having really long raven multiballs and Munster madness modes.

Outside of that try and cash in a big, multiplied super jackpot. But I think that tops out at around 50-60 million if maxed and at 6x. You can increase the Base value of the SJP before collecting by hitting the unlit scoop and maybe some other stuff, but it doesn’t grow very quickly.

But the main thing to up your average scores is trying to have 6x running as long as possible. Once you start playfield multipliers you can hit the unlit kitty target to continue to reset the multiplier timer. Not impossible to have multipliers running pretty much the whole game.

#7034 4 years ago

Yup what chuckwurt said. Bang that Kitty!!

#7035 4 years ago

FYI. If you remove the lower playfield window be VERY CAREFUL. One of my hex screws broke off where the treads begin. Had to buy a new lower playfield window bracket which requires dropping out the lower playfield and replacing the entire bracket which borders the entire lower playfield. All because I wanted to blow off some dust.

#7036 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well your major scoring ops are from having really long raven multiballs and Munster madness modes.
Outside of that try and cash in a big, multiplied super jackpot. But I think that tops out at around 50-60 million if maxed and at 6x. You can increase the Base value of the SJP before collecting by hitting the unlit scoop and maybe some other stuff, but it doesn’t grow very quickly.
But the main thing to up your average scores is trying to have 6x running as long as possible. Once you start playfield multipliers you can hit the unlit kitty target to continue to reset the multiplier timer. Not impossible to have multipliers running pretty much the whole game.

Read my most recent Munsters post. I was so mad at myself. Although it wasn’t my fault. One screw wouldn’t loosen. Snapped. Oh well. I think I asked your advice about a ghost busters that was resetting with the new code update. Stern sent me a new power supply I sent the old one back free of charge indeed it was the power supply

#7037 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Read my most recent Munsters post. I was so mad at myself. Although it wasn’t my fault. One screw wouldn’t loosen. Snapped. Oh well. I think I asked your advice about a ghost busters that was resetting with the new code update. Stern sent me a new power supply I sent the old one back free of charge indeed it was the power supply

The first time I remove mine I had one that was so tight I knew it was going to snap... couple of drops of WD40 and let it sit a bit... came right out....

#7038 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

The first time I remove mine I had one that was so tight I knew it was going to snap... couple of drops of WD40 and let it sit a bit... came right out....

My suggestion for dusting the lower play field glass would be to raise your play field and remove the lower play field to wipe the clear acrylic window from the underside (while its still attached to the main play field).

This minimizes the number of screws you have to fiddle with, while insuring that you don’t have to level the acrylic window every time.

The lower play field only has two connectors and 4 nuts to deal with so it’s really a snap to take off and put back on.

#7039 4 years ago

Munsters LE was my first machine but to be honest im glad i sold it. What an boring game comparing with JP2, Potc or IM.
Thought the lower playfield gives an extra dimension but its no fun with those little balls.

So if you want to buy an Munsters, please play on it first or watch yt videos.

Sorry, just had to say this. I should have an weak spot for it because its my first pinball machine but like i said, glad its gone!

#7040 4 years ago

Anyone having topper issues.

I am now having to send it back to Stern for a second time! My raven started to get stuck halfway out. Sent it back for repair.
After getting it back they shortened the wire that connects the door to the raven mech. It got stuck the first time and every time (after manually pushing it back in).

#7041 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

FYI. If you remove the lower playfield window be VERY CAREFUL. One of my hex screws broke off where the treads begin. Had to buy a new lower playfield window bracket which requires dropping out the lower playfield and replacing the entire bracket which borders the entire lower playfield. All because I wanted to blow off some dust.

It is easier to remove the entire lower playfield than take the clear screen off. To remove the lower playfield, lift the playfield and it is 4 small bolts and 3 plugs. Quick and easy. Hope this helps for next time.

#7042 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Munsters LE was my first machine but to be honest im glad i sold it. What an boring game comparing with JP2, Potc or IM.
Thought the lower playfield gives an extra dimension but its no fun with those little balls.
Sorry, just had to say this. I should have an weak spot for it because its my first pinball machine but like i said, glad its gone!

This is an owners thread. You do not own your machine any more so...…. leave the rest of us that enjoy the game to enjoy the game and the owners club. You can bag the game as much as you like on the other Munsters thread.

Sorry, just had to say this.

#7043 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Anyone having topper issues.
I am now having to send it back to Stern for a second time! My raven started to get stuck halfway out. Sent it back for repair.
After getting it back they shortened the wire that connects the door to the raven mech. It got stuck the first time and every time (after manually pushing it back in).

Mine was doing this at first. Might need to take it apart. Pretty simple to do so. The wires that control the clock are run right by the bird. They will get in the way of the bird coming in and out. I rerouted mine a little to stay away from the bird. I also had to add a few washers to the plunger to make the bird come all the way out. As it was only popping out a 1/3 of the way. Once you take it apart and see it's a pretty simple mech. Just be careful. The screw that hold the clock arm on is tiny and will disappear in the carpet.

#7044 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

This is an owners thread. You do not own your machine any more so...…. leave the rest of us that enjoy the game to enjoy the game and the owners club. You can bag the game as much as you like on the other Munsters thread.
Sorry, just had to say this.

No problem

#7045 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It is easier to remove the entire lower playfield than take the clear screen off. To remove the lower playfield, lift the playfield and it is 4 small bolts and 3 plugs. Quick and easy. Hope this helps for next time.

Wish I had known that. Or thought of that What an idiot. I was so mad at myself

#7046 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Time for an avatar change, I'd say.....

#7047 4 years ago

@chuckwurt

1200 games on my premium and I had no idea you could hit unlit kitty to extend PF multiplier

Maybe I can break 300M now

#7048 4 years ago

Its a good game just not a great game, Code needs a lot of tweaking. Some great shots and a great light show. What is Eddie and Marilyn make it another multiball or at least a mode that does something. Wizard mode where is this. I finally got to 2 levels of Munster Madness and it needed something different it was fun but once again it could be better. I am trying to sell mine as so many better games out there ATM. If i was rich i would be more patient and wait for better code but it is Dwight and 3 years is a long time in pinball ownership. I did hear he is working on better code by someone that actually got to sit down with him and discuss it. Dwight actually asked him what he thinks it needs and he said basically everything i just mentioned and more.

#7049 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

If i was rich i would be more patient and wait for better code

Well now you all know why I keep my game now!

Not really

#7050 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

chuckwurt
1200 games on my premium and I had no idea you could hit unlit kitty to extend PF multiplier
Maybe I can break 300M now

I see more than 300mm in your future. Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
5,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/141?hl=wcbu64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.