IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 237.
#601 5 years ago

Met up with my best friend for our monthly visit
to the rec bar and played twilight zone and monster bash for
first time . Lots of fun. Then of course I noticed after about
An hour of playing that Tony had gotten a munsters and I had
walked by it because I wanted to compare his SBM to mine
and beelined to it. So me and my buddy pumped some tokens
in and had a blast playing it. Light show and the cut scenes were great and the speed was awesome. Reminded me of the speed on my GOTG . Beautiful artwork on cabinet and playfield in person.
It's a neat feeling to actually play a game live after you've read a
million posts about it. Haha. Fun pin.

#602 5 years ago

Had the opportunity to experience Midnight Madness on my Munster's this evening. I cheated and set the clock on my game to east coast time otherwise I'd be in bed and never get to experience it!

For those who have not yet loaded the new game code into their game you need to DO IT ASAP so that you can experience Midnight Madness on this game, what a great show. From initial launch through game play it's just a great fun experience. I'm going to record it tomorrow so I can play it back and watch it a few times, it's that good. Hats off to Dwight and the Munster's team!

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

The Stern cabinets have been like that for a fair while. I know TF was not like that, so not long after that. Point is the leg will still damage the decal if it is not fitted properly. we have been bitten twice, no more. $10 worth of felt is a good insurance policy for us.

I also change the plastic cabinet protectors to the original metal ones that Stern used to put on. Much better, but of course more expensive!

#604 5 years ago

SPOILER ALERT!

So here is a short clip of the Midnight Mode if you want to see it.
Interesting just when I filmed the clip and tried to play one handed the game resets at the end. Wierd, I have not had any problems with that before and I tried several times after and I could not repeat it. Will report it to Stern.

EDIT: Added the clip when the game resets at the end. I stoped filming just at the end of the first part and when I realized that the game resetted I started to film again so there is only a few seconds between the two clips.

#605 5 years ago

The old lady and i spent few hours on Munsters pro today...... very fun with great light shows , shots , ramps, callouts, animations, super fast and flowing with tight shots.(especially the left ramp) The one we played had no ball save and wasn't even the newest code. Great fun and didn't mind the code overall and will be great in our collection. The game was very unforgiving and if you missed a shot than it most likely drained out the outtlanes. We thought it was like met but more difficult . Also lots of strategies for scoring and many ways to get your name in at the end. Not sure if one we played was changed from factory settings but it kicked out butts for the most part. Loved it and can't wait to get ours next week hopefully.

#606 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

SPOILER ALERT!
Interesting just when I filmed the clip and tried to play one handed the game resets at the end. Wierd, I have not had any problems with that before and I tried several times after and I could not repeat it. Will report it to Stern.

Thanks for the video PinMonk wasnt lying when he said it was the best start to a midnight madness, that’s great use of the lcd/footage

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

SPOILER ALERT!

I didn't want to look but i had to. That is really cool!

#608 5 years ago

PICKING UP MY PRO TOMMOROW...

#609 5 years ago

Dead Flip doing a Munsters launch party on Twitch right now!

#611 5 years ago

Who Dey, did you order a Pro?

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Who Dey, did you order a Pro?

Not yet, soon i hope. How are you liking yours?

#613 5 years ago
#614 5 years ago

Wha kind of scores are people putting up? I think my high so far is around 78 mil.

#615 5 years ago

My best score so far.

304EEF28-3E3E-4905-8C68-E3411830E3F3 (resized).jpeg304EEF28-3E3E-4905-8C68-E3411830E3F3 (resized).jpeg
#616 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wha kind of scores are people putting up? I think my high so far is around 78 mil.

~150 million, although I think I could do a lot better now that I understand the multiplier/zaps/super jackpot stacking, but it's on the route now so I have less opportunity to play it.

#617 5 years ago

I've put up 136,000,000 as my best. my friend put up over 900,000,000 on my machine and 2,500,000,000 on location but he's last year's MI state champ and has skills that are far beyond your average tournament player like myself.

#618 5 years ago

As cool as Midnight Madness is, kind of feels like a waist of a mode. All that coding, and being so good, and doesn't need to be "earnt" and is kind of "random" (ie. depending on when you play).

#619 5 years ago

Well our Pro Models for the showroom floor arrived earlier this week. One sold immediately .

We were informed also that LE production was to begin earlier this week and we were requested to send final payment to Stern for our allocation so I would assume if there are no delays these should start rolling off the production line this upcoming week and begin shipping, most likely as usual to the export markets first, followed by the domestic models.

And finally for those attending a TPF there will be a huge presence of Munsters on hand for attendees to play. I’m pleased to say that there will be 15 demo Munsters Premium models for all guests to play among many other new Stern titles in the huge FUN!/Marco/Stern TPF Booth.
See you in less than 6 weeks!

P.s. if anyone here is planning to attend TPF and would like to purchase an new Stern TPF demo game, send me a PM. We are sold out of Munsters Premium, but most all other current, new titles are readily available with great demo pricing.

1B4C8E56-2032-49C7-B43D-EB89C817FDE6 (resized).jpeg1B4C8E56-2032-49C7-B43D-EB89C817FDE6 (resized).jpeg4B2CE596-D574-45F7-B659-3204785BE3C9 (resized).jpeg4B2CE596-D574-45F7-B659-3204785BE3C9 (resized).jpeg4CB485B7-737E-488B-ABE4-390F0468BEBD (resized).jpeg4CB485B7-737E-488B-ABE4-390F0468BEBD (resized).jpeg7A695C42-29AD-44B5-B0EC-57899F13C1D7 (resized).jpeg7A695C42-29AD-44B5-B0EC-57899F13C1D7 (resized).jpeg
#620 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As cool as Midnight Madness is, kind of feels like a waist of a mode. All that coding, and being so good, and doesn't need to be "earnt" and is kind of "random" (ie. depending on when you play).

Midnight Mode is nothing new and many games have it. But you can of course turn it of, ie. on tournaments etc.

#621 5 years ago

I was confused on how Munster Madness worked, but got some good clarification from Dwight. On code .91:

Three Stages (Complete an area, Get Jackpots, Collect Hurry Ups)

Stage 1 - Goal is to complete one characters area. Do this by hitting one of the seven characters' shots. (the number of shots to collect that character depends on the character). Completing one character gets you to Stage 2.

Stage 2 - Jackpots. Timed mode where you try to collect as many jackpots as you can. Once the timer runs out, you move to Stage 3.

Stage 3 - Hurry ups. A moving hurry up (left ramp, then right orbit, then right ramp, then left orbit). Each one is on a timer. If you collect all of them, or one times out, you are back to Stage 1.

NOW, with .91 code, when you start Munster Madness it spots Marilyn for you right off the bat, so you start in Stage 2. Then if you survive in the mutliball long enough, you will get through stage 2 and 3.

Now you are back to stage one and you will need to complete another character to advance to stage two. Since Marilyn is already completed, you have to go after a different character. So hypothetically Munster madness has 7 different sets of stages that you can complete. I love the rules of this mode haha.

I hope that helps clarify the mode.

#622 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was confused on how Munster Madness worked, but got some good clarification from Dwight. On code .91:
Three Stages (Complete an area, Get Jackpots, Collect Hurry Ups)
Stage 1 - Goal is to complete one characters area. Do this by hitting one of the seven characters' shots. (the number of shots to collect that character depends on the character). Completing one character gets you to Stage 2.
Stage 2 - Jackpots. Timed mode where you try to collect as many jackpots as you can. Once the timer runs out, you move to Stage 3.
Stage 3 - Hurry ups. A moving hurry up (left ramp, then right orbit, then right ramp, then left orbit). Each one is on a timer. If you collect all of them, or one times out, you are back to Stage 1.
NOW, with .91 code, when you start Munster Madness it spots Marilyn for you right off the bat, so you start in Stage 2. Then if you survive in the mutliball long enough, you will get through stage 2 and 3.
Now you are back to stage one and you will need to complete another character to advance to stage two. Since Marilyn is already completed, you have to go after a different character. So hypothetically Munster madness has 7 different sets of stages that you can complete. I love the rules of this mode haha.
I hope that helps clarify the mode.

It all seems very confusing. Hope I can learn how this all works. I think I’ll have fun regardless if I understand complex rules or not.

Absolutely love the Munsters theme music - big part of the draw of the game for me. It’s awesome!

#623 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

FYI - as of yesterday, Cliff informed me he was working on orders from November. So if you want any Cliffys on your Munsters before you play it, you are going to be looking at your game and not playing it for a bit....

I knew I should have ordered right away I didn't pick any up for my MBLE either. Do you think any other distributors any in stock? What all is everyone putting down for protection on the Munsters? Also my distro asked for full payment yesterday.

#624 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Midnight Mode is nothing new and many games have it. But you can of course turn it of, ie. on tournaments etc.

Of course, was referring to all Midnight Modes, not just Munsters. It’s just seems more of a shame in Munsters because it seems to be short of mode variety. I don’t want it turned off, I want it on.

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Of course, was referring to all Midnight Modes, not just Munsters. It’s just seems more of a shame in Munsters because it seems to be short of mode variety. I don’t want it turned off, I want it on.

I agreee. Hopefully Dwight will find time to add some more features and modes. I think all the modes may need some polish and Eddie is not very visible in the game right now.

#626 5 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

I knew I should have ordered right away I didn't pick any up for my MBLE either. Do you think any other distributors any in stock? What all is everyone putting down for protection on the Munsters? Also my distro asked for full payment yesterday.

Only place Munsters needs it is shooter lane and inlanes where balls drop from wireforms. Scoop and magnet area will be fine ....

#627 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Only place Munsters needs it is shooter lane and inlanes where balls drop from wireforms. Scoop and magnet area will be fine ....

Agreed for home use. If you routing your game, you will need to get some scoop and magnet protection as well.

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Agreed for home use. If you routing your game, you will need to get some scoop and magnet protection as well.

It has a scoop cliffy from factory and uses the magnet core with metal around it so nothing is needed on those imo.

#629 5 years ago

Earlier in this thread a solution for use in between a cliffy or no cliffy was suggested by going to Hobby Lobby

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Earlier in this thread a solution for use in between a cliffy or no cliffy was suggested by going to Hobby Lobby

Yep mylar or static cling vinyl work great for long use... i stopped buying cliffs for my nib pins bc mylar works perfectly

#631 5 years ago

Got to play a Pro today. Pinball Gallery in Malvern PA has one in it's arcade. I really enjoyed it. Lots of flow....

#632 5 years ago

So a lonely space sits as TZ is in the hands of the master known as @HEP.....Wonder what might fill this spot as the game room prepares for a reset ( hint...Clock)

IMG_20190209_191453726 (resized).jpgIMG_20190209_191453726 (resized).jpg
#633 5 years ago

Some people have problem during midnight madness ?

When it is starting i can see the show tv (all the characters on a table)... and after my pinball stop... restarting....

I change the hour and launch the midnight madness... the same... restarting after the tv show..

So i cant see the midnight madness.

Someone has this bug ?

#634 5 years ago

Shaker is very active in the game, added one today. I’ve been doing some work on the game with a bunch of lighting mods. It felt flat prior to doing that but seems more vibrant now and the game is growing on me a little.

#635 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So a lonely space sits as TZ is in the hands of the master known as @HEP.....Wonder what might fill this spot as the game room prepares for a reset ( hint...Clock)
[quoted image]

WOW! As a TZ fan who has had my eye on the market for adding one to my collection, I have an appreciation for you elevating your game's quality to the highest level Mark ... that TZ is going to look SO COOL when Chris is finished with it!

#636 5 years ago

My game has no problems executing, running, and completing Midnight Madness and transistioning back to normal play. It's run 4 times just fine. If some are having issues why not try reloading the new code again.

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Some people have problem during midnight madness ?
When it is starting i can see the show tv (all the characters on a table)... and after my pinball stop... restarting....
I change the hour and launch the midnight madness... the same... restarting after the tv show..
So i cant see the midnight madness.
Someone has this bug ?

I had mine reset during midnight madness once. Tried to recreate the problem but it did only reset that one time.
Here is a clip of it,

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

I had mine reset during midnight madness once. Tried to recreate the problem but it did only reset that one time.
Here is a clip of it,

Looks like your video was edited at 1:02.

#641 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

WOW! As a TZ fan who has had my eye on the market for adding one to my collection, I have an appreciation for you elevating your game's quality to the highest level Mark ... that TZ is going to look SO COOL when Chris is finished with it!

Very, very excited to get this done...She has a special story behind it , like my TAF ( personal, so I generally don't post that stuff). Chris did my TAF awhile back, and can now bring my TZ to that level.

It will have a great spot as I rearrange, and how cool will it be to have MunstersLE under the entry stairs!!!

Thanks for the kind words...mark

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

[quoted image]

That Munsters clock looks awesome!

#643 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That Munsters clock looks awesome!

Thanks, and way better in person..They did a great job w detail ( Bradford Exchange...other Pinsiders grabbed one and posted early in the speculation thread)...Only must have mod for me until I actually get my hands on the LE..

#644 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks like your video was edited at 1:02.

Yes it is, right after I stoped filming I realized that the game reset so I started filming again just seconds after that. That's why there is a short edit but there is litteraly just a few seconds between. You can see at the end of the first part that the flippers stop working and the balls drained.

#645 5 years ago

New to the club!! I got such a good deal on it I couldnt pass it up. I just got the SPECIAL WHEN LIT, it said SPECIAL across the lcd screen but did not say the reward. Is it just points? Loving it so far.

15498128115168457458670793169944 (resized).jpg15498128115168457458670793169944 (resized).jpg15498128268781633735658590287698 (resized).jpg15498128268781633735658590287698 (resized).jpg

#646 5 years ago

Taking my translite to a Munsters release party with Christopher Franchi to have it signed later today.I also won a translite last night I'm going to take and have signed also and give that one away at my next house tournament.

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

New to the club!! I got such a good deal on it I couldnt pass it up. I just got the SPECIAL WHEN LIT, it said SPECIAL across the lcd screen but did not say the reward. Is it just points? Loving it so far.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It is a setting in the menues. I think you can award credit (default), extra ball or points. Correct me if I am wrong.

#648 5 years ago

So I tried to recreate the reset problem with Midnight Madness and I got it to reset multiple times.
Here is a clip of the game resetting.

#649 5 years ago

No way to turn down auto launch power? Didn’t see it any of the game adjustments or standard adjustments?

#650 5 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

No way to turn down auto launch power? Didn’t see it any of the game adjustments or standard adjustments?

I found it in mine and helped reduce air balls on launch and i turned up my draguala

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/13?hl=wcbu64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.