Topic Stats

• 6,863 posts
  • 378 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JMCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,251 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EEDCB9D1-E7CE-4FD6-970B-CD74281D3396 (resized).jpeg
C4505FA0-80B4-4994-97B1-44E32C87633A (resized).jpeg
F6146BDB-6407-43CE-8F35-7AE27DC5967B (resized).jpeg
BA298ED0-1B41-46F0-83B1-6F3402CA4FBA (resized).jpeg
31132F7A-744D-4338-B6AE-79FD0EED0C14 (resized).jpeg
7BA3135C-6ED8-4D89-BB7E-34B9DE54831D (resized).jpeg
E6D33334-5FEA-4969-B888-5C9157BABE90 (resized).jpeg
15750544319138986144861182028058 (resized).jpg
1122191608_HDR (resized).jpg
1122191608a_HDR (resized).jpg
1127191650 (resized).jpg
tangband_w4_657_gross (resized).jpg
IMG_20191126_222807 (resized).jpg
11DA36D9-C997-4C73-A838-7F58C07594B8 (resized).jpeg
20191125_165104 (resized).jpg
4FFC94BE-966E-494D-AC3A-C78C68580F1C (resized).jpeg

There are 6863 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 138.
#6851 5 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont understand? It's his raven door that isnt opening all the way. Are you talking about the clock or the raven door?

Doh. It was late at night. I quoted the wrong comment. I meant to quote the person who’s clock hands were getting stuck. sorry.

#6852 5 days ago
Quoted from dashv:

Doh. It was late at night. I quoted the wrong comment. I meant to quote the person who’s clock hands were getting stuck. sorry.

Ok that's what I thought lol. I read that and was like......man I am totally lost here lol. Well you had good intentions at least right?

#6853 5 days ago

Hi Kids,

Got tired of the excessively bright lights coming from the 2 sides. One directly behind Eddie and the other directly behind Lilly. So I took the clock apart and discovered spacers used behind Grandpa and Herman’s light holes and the reason you don’t get the annoying bright light from the sides of the topper, when looking in that direction, from those 2 characters.

To remedy, I obtained the exact spacers Stern used behind Grandpa and Herman and installed those spacers behind Eddie and Lilly, along with longer screws and now the problem is solved and no longer annoying everyone in our home. Lol. (See photo below).

The Munsters topper otherwise works quite well and is a good edition to our Munsters stellar game. Really adds, like others have already mentioned. New code will make it even better and I think it is a must have and more appropriately priced than Star Wars for example and I think it does a whole lot more too.

For those who haven’t purchased yet, I’ve included another couple of photos showing the impressive amount of hardware in the Munsters topper. BTW, I normally dislike toppers and think they serve little purpose, except adding a few more lights and plastic characters. Which most machines already have all over them. Munsters and Black Knight toppers are the exceptions and hopefully the new norm. Go Munsters!

If you have any Meccano or Erector sets, the exact spacer needed can be found and are just like the Stern spacers already used in the topper, behind Grandpa and Herman.
31132F7A-744D-4338-B6AE-79FD0EED0C14 (resized).jpeg7BA3135C-6ED8-4D89-BB7E-34B9DE54831D (resized).jpegBA298ED0-1B41-46F0-83B1-6F3402CA4FBA (resized).jpeg

#6854 5 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hi Kids,
Got tired of the excessively bright lights coming from the 2 sides. One directly behind Eddie and the other directly behind Lilly. So I took the clock a part and discovered spacers used behind Grandpa and Herman’s light holes and the reason you don’t get the annoying bright light from the sides of the topper, when looking in that direction.
To remedy, I took the exact spacers Stern used behind Grandpa and Lilly and installed them same spacers behind Eddie and Lilly, along with longer screws and now the problem is solved and no longer annoying everyone in our home. Lol. (See photo below).
The Munsters topper otherwise works quite well and is a good edition to our Munsters stellar game. Really adds, like others have already mentioned. New code will make it even better and I think it is a must have and more appropriately priced than Star Wars for example and I think it does a whole lot more too.
For those who haven’t purchased yet, I’ve included another couple of photos showing the impressive amount of hardware in the Munsters topper. BTW, I normally dislike toppers and think they serve little purpose, except a few more lights and plastic characters. Which most machines already have all over them. Munsters and Black Knight are the exceptions and hopefully the new norm. Go Munsters!
If you have any Merccano or Erector sets, the exact spacer needed can be found and are just like the Stern spacers already used in the topper.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! It's funny, I was just thinking today about those lights and wondering what I could do to make it better because they are quite annoying. Nice job!

#6855 5 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Strong rumor from inside Stern?
And when ?

Quoted from DeathHimself:

- Yes
- No time frame given

This leaves everybody in the same boat still. Buy it because you like the way it plays today instead of betting on what's to come.

Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

I also agree Munsters is a great game now but without a update I see myself trading it in a year or so.

This implies that somebody will want to trade for it. A great game that nobody wants unless it is a knockdown price.

#6856 2 days ago

Finally made time to install most of my Munsters Premium mods.

Grandpa sewer exit upgrade
Spot ramp entry and exit lighting
Kitty
Googly eye
Lamp/Street Sign
Shooter Plate

They are all pretty good.

The shooter plate is my favorite of the mods.

The quality is outstanding. Made of real metal and looks like it was always supposed to be there.

C4505FA0-80B4-4994-97B1-44E32C87633A (resized).jpegEEDCB9D1-E7CE-4FD6-970B-CD74281D3396 (resized).jpegF6146BDB-6407-43CE-8F35-7AE27DC5967B (resized).jpeg Added 2 days ago:

Mezel Mods

Street sign
https://mezelmods.com/collections/the-munsters/products/the-munsters-mocking-bird-lane-street-sign

Sewer pipe
https://mezelmods.com/collections/the-munsters/products/the-munsters-pinball-sewage-pipe

Ramp illumination
https://mezelmods.com/collections/the-munsters/products/the-munsters-pinball-ramp-illumination

Shooter plate
https://mezelmods.com/collections/the-munsters/products/the-munsters-pinball-mockingbird-lane-shooter-plate?variant=19496666234977

The mod couple
Googly eye
https://themodcouplepinball.com/products/the-munsters-googly-eye-custom-3d-pop-bumper-mod

Pinside
Kitty is available in pinside marketplace and has 2 versions 1 for folks woth Googly eye mod (has a notch to fit) and one for folks without.

#6857 2 days ago

Looks fantastic!

#6858 2 days ago
Quoted from dashv:

Finally made time to install most of my Munsters Premium mods.
Grandpa sewer exit upgrade
Spot ramp entry and exit lighting
Kitty
Googly eye
Lamp/Street Sign
Shooter Plate
They are all pretty good.
The shooter plate is my favorite of the mods.
The quality is outstanding. Made of real metal and looks like it was always supposed to be there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you add where you got them..? Like the Lamp/Street sign and shooter plate for sure!!

#6859 2 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Can you add where you got them..? Like the Lamp/Street sign and shooter plate for sure!!

Mostly Mezelmods.

Also, kitty is sold by pinsider- just search for add on this.

Also, the mod couple sells a few.

#6860 1 day ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Shooter plate is hooked...made of cast metal, not plastic, and is gorgeous...

#6861 1 day ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

FYI add it to Mezel mod order to save shipping. They sell it for them.

#6862 1 day ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Sure thing. Just updated my post to provide links to where I got everything.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I also bought a crazy bunch more mods for all my games.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes it really is. The pictures on the site do not do it justice at all. I almost passed on it. So glad I didn’t.

#6863 1 day ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

FYI add it to Mezel mod order to save shipping. They sell it for them.

I know them well and live really close....will just stop by!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
There are 6863 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside