IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 237.
#6601 4 years ago

I just got a pro with less then 200 plays for 4500. I thought it was a good deal.

#6602 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

I just got a pro with less then 200 plays for 4500. I thought it was a good deal.

Welcome to the club!

#6603 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I would like to see more code because the price of this machine has tanked.

I don't worry about the price of my game tanking after I buy it unless it's due to the playfield falling apart or something like that. My Munsters will never be for sale anyway so I don't care if it tanks to a dollar. I didnt buy it to sell, especially right after purchasing it. If you are worried about the value of your games tanking then stop buying games before you play them. That way you wont make any bad purchases.

#6604 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

That was a great deal. Nice.

#6605 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

That's about the going rate lately for any Pro. A local HUO IMDN Pro just sold for $4200, and it took them a while to sell it even at *that* price!

#6606 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Anyone wanting to buy a spare raven head to mod, here's the part number.
RAVEN HEAD – 880-6227-00
They're not available yet and will be about $45.

These are available now. My distro just received one for me.

#6607 4 years ago

That's about the going rate lately for any Pro. A local HUO IMDN Pro just sold for $4200, and it took them a while to sell it even at *that* price!

I'd definitely go in on a Munsters for 4500. Too bad none have popped up in my area yet...

#6608 4 years ago

Buy while people are bailing early. Munsters is going to get an awesome update and prices will go back up. Pinball works that way. People hold: value goes up, if lots of people sell when others are dumping, value slumps. Law of supply and demand.

Munsters is an awesome title/game and will end up becoming highly sought after when Stern gives it the enhancements it deserves and they’ve planned from the beginning to give it.

Additional code is the way Stern reinvigorates themes and sells a lot more. No worries about Munsters value over the long term. It’s a beloved title spanning 55 years, with millions of fans. It’s a safe buy. Titles like Whoa Nellie, Dialed In, Oktoberfest, Cosmic Carnival, Houdini Etc are not safe buys, because they have no following.

#6609 4 years ago

These are available now. My distro just received one for me.

Sweet...thanks for the heads up (no pun intended)!!!! I'll definitely reach out tomorrow. Hopefully, this means all the topper orders are filled and finally have the desire to finish the code....

#6610 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Buy while people are bailing early. Munsters is going to get an awesome update and prices will go back up. Pinball works that way. People hold: value goes up, if lots of people sell when others are dumping, value slumps. Law of supply and demand.
Munsters is an awesome title/game and will end up becoming highly sought after when Stern gives it the enhancements it deserves and they’ve planned from the beginning to give it.
Additional code is the way Stern reinvigorates themes and sells a lot more. No worries about Munsters value over the long term. It’s a beloved title spanning 55 years, with millions of fans. It’s a safe buy. Titles like Whoa Nellie, Dialed In, Oktoberfest, Cosmic Carnival, Houdini Etc are not safe buys, because they have no following.

Just curious- what is an “awesome update” mean?

Complete overhaul?
Many additional modes?
Theme integration beyond our dreams?

Do tell - thanks.

#6611 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

It means they make Lily mode and the light show better and maybe throw in a couple more movie clips.

#6612 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It means they make Lily mode and the light show better and maybe throw in a couple more movie clips.

Ah - sounds like an ok update

#6613 4 years ago

Just installed my Munsters topper and with the exception of 3 out of 4 screws missing from the front panel of the cuckoo clock, it seems to work fine and looks great! It is a loud SOB when the raven goes in and out, but not a big deal I guess. I did remove the nasty bright LED that hits you right in the eye when the door opens up. Actually makes it easier to see the raven when you're not blinded

Fun stuff!

#6614 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Complete overhaul?
Many additional modes?
Theme integration beyond our dreams?
Do tell - thanks.

Would like to know this as well. Like, let's hear some specifics.

Also would like to see evidence of games getting significant bumps in resale prices or sales for Stern after code updates. The latter would be especially hard to produce considering their large updates lately have been for games not in production anymore

#6615 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't worry about the price of my game tanking after I buy it unless it's due to the playfield falling apart or something like that. My Munsters will never be for sale anyway so I don't care if it tanks to a dollar. I didnt buy it to sell, especially right after purchasing it. If you are worried about the value of your games tanking then stop buying games before you play them. That way you wont make any bad purchases.

Same. My games will be sold at my estate sale.

Got a whole bunch of mods in that I can’t wait to install. Shooter Plate, lamp & street sign, kitty cat statue, and a light & 3D pop out for the sewer pipe/Spot exit.

#6616 4 years ago

$13850 i paid for my LE in Australia. A pro cost $9250 i think. That is huge money for sloppy code. I honestly thought it would have had a great update by now.

#6617 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

$13850 i paid for my LE in Australia. A pro cost $9250 i think. That is huge money for sloppy code. I honestly thought it would have had a great update by now.

Fully agree with you. I’ve paid the high Auzzie prices too. That’s why I’ve been all over Stern to get their act together, on such a great title. Everyone, please email and please be gentlemanly: [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]

It wasn’t that long ago, the Auzzie dollar was worth more than USD.

#6618 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Fully agree with you. I’ve paid the high Auzzie prices too. That’s why I’ve been all over Stern to get their act together, on such a great title. Everyone, please email and please be gentlemanly: [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]
It wasn’t that long ago, the Auzzie dollar was worth more than USD.

I am confused - I thought an awesome update was coming?

Have emailed them all, and emails get no response.

Even when I directed them to suggestions:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight

#6619 4 years ago

Install and Review of The Munsters pinball topper :

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2019/11/12/mods-sterns-the-munsters-pinball-topper-review-install-and-overview-video/

YouTube Video :

Raven Activated (resized).jpgRaven Activated (resized).jpgTitle (resized).jpgTitle (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpgTopper 3 (resized).jpgTopper 3 (resized).jpg
#6620 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I am confused - I thought an awesome update was coming?
Have emailed them all, and emails get no response.
Even when I directed them to suggestions:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight

I wouldn’t expect a response. They usually don’t respond. Once in a while they do. You can imagine they have lots of request on most every game for extra code. I’ve purchased 5 Stern NIB games this past year and have only ask for additional code on Munsters.

#6621 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2019/11/12/mods-sterns-the-munsters-pinball-topper-review-install-and-overview-video/
YouTube Video :
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome video as usual, thanks for making it!

#6622 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Would like to know this as well. Like, let's hear some specifics.
Also would like to see evidence of games getting significant bumps in resale prices or sales for Stern after code updates. The latter would be especially hard to produce considering their large updates lately have been for games not in production anymore

There are no specifics about an “awesome” code update coming for Munsters because it’s not clear one is actually in the works. The original rumor came from a distributor looking to move Munsters games from his warehouse. If Stern mentions an update in Stern of the Union then there may be something to look forward to. Until then, the safest thing to do is to assume the code isn’t going to have significant changes.

The only recent evidence of significant sales bumps after code updates I’m aware of came with Batman after one of the interim updates (maybe .75?) in summer/fall of 2017 where there was a small run on Premiums that had been sitting in stock and Stern polled distributors interested in another run (and got orders). And I think there were at least two more runs (and then the Catwoman run). The difference is that Stern had always been clear that Batman was a special case and “wasn’t done”. I also remember a number of BM66 games that had been floundering on the secondary market disappearing pretty quickly after those updates, including some LEs.

I am absolutely convinced Munsters sales would spike with a transformative code update. But we’re not even a year in in what is probably a three year license so Stern has some time to decide what to do.

#6623 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are no specifics about an “awesome” code update coming for Munsters because it’s not clear one is actually in the works. The original rumor came from a distributor looking to move Munsters games from his warehouse. If Stern mentions an update in Stern of the Union then there may be something to look forward to. Until then, the safest thing to do is to assume the code isn’t going to have significant changes.
The only recent evidence of significant sales bumps after code updates I’m aware of came with Batman after one of the interim updates (maybe .75?) in summer/fall of 2017 where there was a small run on Premiums that had been sitting in stock and Stern polled distributors interested in another run (and got orders). And I think there were at least two more runs (and then the Catwoman run). The difference is that Stern had always been clear that Batman was a special case and “wasn’t done”. I also remember a number of BM66 games that had been floundering on the secondary market disappearing pretty quickly after those updates, including some LEs.
I am absolutely convinced Munsters sales would spike with a transformative code update. But we’re not even a year in in what is probably a three year license so Stern has some time to decide what to do.

Agree that sales will soar with a substantial overhaul (not change what is good already, but add to it). My source came direct from Stern, not a distributor rumor. No Stern is not ready to release an official statement, till closer to the time. Or it may just be a surprise like they have done on the past 2 small updates. I’m not the only one whose heard this rumor from a Stern source.

Don’t know why so many doubt this is going to happen. Stern is in the business of selling their games, they’ve already spent a great deal of time and money to develop Munsters. Munsters has surely not met any sales goals of any kind yet. Why would they let it fade away without a substantial upgrade at some point? Updates are the only way to revitalize a property. Otherwise, sales go dormant and especially for Munsters, with all its more than usual negative discussion here on Pinside.

Negative discussions: because so many have great expectations for such a beloved theme. Dwight can make it great, just like Lyman does for his titles, given the time by Stern.

#6624 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks Who-Dey for the positive comments. Much appreciated.

#6625 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Blog Post :
YouTube Video :
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So there didn't appear to be any Lily light action? is there not one, or was it not working?

#6626 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Can't give you examples of prices but TWD definitely turned around with it's big code update in 2015. It started out a much criticised pin (*everything* about it seemed to be hated by some people: art, geometry, music, call-outs). One big code update and it became a sought after title.

I can imagine Munsters doing the same if it were to get the right treatment - but that's a big if.

Personally I like the Munsters just the way it is. I think it's a cracking game.

#6627 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are no specifics about an “awesome” code update coming for Munsters because it’s not clear one is actually in the works. The original rumor came from a distributor looking to move Munsters games from his warehouse.

Thanks for clearing this up. Until Stern, or if Stern, produces code updates then all we have are guesses and "I suppose so's".

#6628 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

So there didn't appear to be any Lily light action? is there not one, or was it not working?

Looks like his Lily light is not working. It should be lit like the other characters and flash when Lily mode is active.

#6629 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree. It is a great video. But now that I have seen the topper in action, I believe I will pass on buying one. I like it but I cannot justify paying the price Stern is charging. I would like to have it if it was just a static display and not priced where it is.

However, I saw one post where someone was willing to pay up for TWD topper after they were out of production so one day I could be sorry for not stepping up.

#6630 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I agree. It is a great video. But now that I have seen the topper in action, I believe I will pass on buying one. I like it but I cannot justify paying the price Stern is charging. I would like to have it if it was just a static display and not priced where it is.
However, I saw one post where someone was willing to pay up for TWD topper after they were out of production so one day I could be sorry for not stepping up.

The interactive taunting by Raven really has to be experienced during gameplay to appreciate it, imho....

Great video!!! thanks for doing that....

#6631 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I felt the same from the beginning, hoping I would see myself changing my mind after all the kinks were worked out. Really nice video, Thanks!
Feel the same way.

#6632 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Good for you. I didn't buy it to sell it either. I still have my White Water that bought in 2005 and the only pin I ever sold was Junk Yard in order to pay some bills. I didn't say I'm worried about it and don't need your advice not to buy, I said I'd like to see a lot of buzz, excitement, and high demand over the game. That doesn't exist right now, everyone loves to shit on it.

#6633 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Good for you. That doesn't exist right now, everyone loves to shit on it.

Lol. Which means it is a perfect time to buy it!!

Stern games like Tron, Avatar, Iron Man, Ghost Busters, Star Wars, etc all got Shit on till people figured out they were pretty good. Munsters is fun now. The topper does make a difference in this game. Do not know why but I am seeing a lot more clips, hearing more Ravin callouts since it went on. A GOT/ SW/GB update to this game will make it a mega hit. Good things come to those who wait. I have faith in Dwight.

#6634 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Lol. Which means it is a perfect time to buy it!!
Stern games like Tron, Avatar, Iron Man, Ghost Busters, Star Wars, etc all got Shit on till people figured out they were pretty good. Munsters is fun now. The topper does make a difference in this game. Do not know why but I am seeing a lot more clips, hearing more Ravin callouts since it went on. A GOT/ SW/GB update to this game will make it a mega hit. Good things come to those who wait. I have faith in Dwight.

+1....though the topper still needs code to tweak the clock, I swear I've heard more callouts and see more clips after installing...maybe I'm just more aware, who knows. This game "feels" like 3 pieces, both playing and tinkering with it....main pf, lower pf, and topper. To see coils, switches, and motors in a topper is just cool....and once you pull the mini pf out to tinker on its own, you kind of marvel how much is really going on in this game.

Couldn't agree more w this post...

#6635 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

+1....though the topper still needs code to tweak the clock, I swear I've heard more callouts and see more clips after installing...maybe I'm just more aware, who knows. This game "feels" like 3 pieces, both playing and tinkering with it....main pf, lower pf, and topper. To see coils, switches, and motors in a topper is just cool....and once you pull the mini pf out to tinker on its own, you kind of marvel how much is really going on in this game.
Couldn't agree more w this post...

I agree this game is cool at three levels with the topper. The clock running all the time would be cool also.

Do you think it is possible installing the topper could somehow trigger more assets like call outs and scenes? I played the game like 10 times after installing the topper and I know I have seen/ heard alot more.

#6636 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Do you think it is possible installing the topper could somehow trigger more assets like call outs and scenes? I played the game like 10 times after installing the topper and I know I have seen/ heard alot more.

It sure seems like it. I can't remember Raven taunting the hell out of me so much prior. Also have heard grandpa one-liners that I didn't recall prior.

The clock is supposed to actually keep running and be (somewhat) close to accurate according to Stern engineering, btw. Doesn't do it in current state, but was assured this was going to be addressed w another code drop. This, after lengthy e-mails dealing w "rev1" of the topper, when I literally took the whole thing apart and provided input. They put true test functions in the menu as a "game" toy (forgot to include the LE on the first rev) as requested, but didn't tweak the clock part yet. This part of the next code update is very certain (not started by any rumor), but they stated: "it wouldn't come out until it was done".

(I'm still bugging them about it)

#6637 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Good for you. I didn't buy it to sell it either. I still have my White Water that bought in 2005 and the only pin I ever sold was Junk Yard in order to pay some bills. I didn't say I'm worried about it and don't need your advice not to buy, I said I'd like to see a lot of buzz, excitement, and high demand over the game. That doesn't exist right now, everyone loves to shit on it.

You were worried about the game losing value because the code isn't any good. I just gave you some friendly advice to not buy games before you play them and get an idea if the code is any good or not. No offense but it's just a rally bad idea to buy a game not knowing anything whatsoever about it. I just love it when people buy a game before they even see it and then later get pissed and say it sucks.

#6638 4 years ago

On my topper, every time I power up the game, the Raven announces, and the clock hand spins to the closest actual hour (for example, if it’s 8:15, it goes to 8:00) then at some point advances to the next hour as I play for a while.

#6639 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

On my topper, every time I power up the game, the Raven announces, and the clock hand spins to the closest actual hour (for example, if it’s 8:15, it goes to 8:00) then at some point advances to the next hour as I play for a while.

Interesting...Mine is consistently 2 hours ahead until midnight, then jumps to 4am...w Raven multiball throwing it all out of whack after its done spinning...

Raven consistent on the hour w single chime...but if I power on within 3 minutes of top of the hour, it announces prior, then at the top of next it announces along with one chime for each hour (5x at 5 o'clock, etc.). We can take to PM for details, as I'd like to share w the team.

#6640 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Interesting...Mine is consistently 2 hours ahead until midnight, then jumps to 4am...w Raven multiball throwing it all out of whack after its done spinning...

Do you have the right time set on your clock in the game? Ours does as mkk629 says, but not all the time. Sometimes the hand keeps spinning and just stops in a random place.

#6641 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Do you have the right time set on your clock in the game? Ours does as mkk629 says, but not all the time. Sometimes the hand keeps spinning and just stops in a random place.

I have ocd with this...(4x) clocks chime at top of the hour within 30 seconds of each other ( in my game room).

Raven stays spot on in test and gameplay...Clock stays right in test from 7 to 12, but skips 1-6. In gameplay, it never stays consistent..can only guess the processor is not understanding the opto wheel consistently.They said they were aware and it was code..Hmm..

#6642 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I have ocd with this...(4x) clocks chime at top of the hour within 30 seconds of each other ( in my game room).
Raven stays spot on in test and gameplay...Clock stays right in test from 7 to 12, but skips 1-6. In gameplay, it never stays consistent..can only guess the processor is not understanding the opto wheel consistently.They said they were aware and it was code..Hmm..

Thanks very much for that, helps me a lot with ours.

You could be on the money with the processor and the wheel. I thought the errors were in the code, hence why our clock sometimes keeps spinning. I am still waiting for a reply from Stern support re the clock. It has been over one month. I am not chasing up Stern any more, I am sure they will come looking for me when they need sales. I am patient.

#6643 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks very much for that, helps me a lot with ours.
You could be on the money with the processor and the wheel. I thought the errors were in the code, hence why our clock sometimes keeps spinning. I am still waiting for a reply from Stern support re the clock. It has been over one month. I am not chasing up Stern any more, I am sure they will come looking for me when they need sales. I am patient.

I've let it rest a bit too, as we confirmed it was code, and they responded twice with " working on it". Turned my OCD off as the rest of it functions fine and adds so much to the game. I'm sure they'll sort the code at some point..

#6644 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You were worried about the game losing value because the code isn't any good. I just gave you some friendly advice to not buy games before you play them and get an idea if the code is any good or not. No offense but it's just a rally bad idea to buy a game not knowing anything whatsoever about it. I just love it when people buy a game before they even see it and then later get pissed and say it sucks.

If he has an LE sometimes you need to have a horse in the race before it starts, not sure how difficult it is to get your hands on an LE in that area "Was thinking the guy who mentioned this was from Australia, there are so many people in this thread it is hard to remember".

But yeah not buying until you play is the safest bet for sure.

#6645 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've let it rest a bit too, as we confirmed it was code, and they responded twice with " working on it". Turned my OCD off as the rest of it functions fine and adds so much to the game. I'm sure they'll sort the code at some point..

I have also heard from a reliable source that code is going to be worked on, no timeline though.

#6646 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

If he has an LE sometimes you need to have a horse in the race before it starts, not sure how difficult it is to get your hands on an LE in that area "Was thinking the guy who mentioned this was from Australia, there are so many people in this thread it is hard to remember".

Yes and you are right Ven. I don't have any problem with people buying LE's, several of my friends do but they realize that they are taking a risk buying sight unseen also.

#6647 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

In Australia they sell out in quick time there is actually a waiting list. The Jurassic Park LE has sold out and not even sure they have shipped to OZ yet.
The Munsters LE sold out before it was announced pretty sure.

#6648 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Just installed my Munsters topper and with the exception of 3 out of 4 screws missing from the front panel of the cuckoo clock, it seems to work fine and looks great! It is a loud SOB when the raven goes in and out, but not a big deal I guess. I did remove the nasty bright LED that hits you right in the eye when the door opens up. Actually makes it easier to see the raven when you're not blinded
Fun stuff!

Interesting, mine only had one screw holding the clock face on as well...but alas, my clock did not work, calling Stern after work today.

#6649 4 years ago

Here is a follow up picture a posting that I asked what is it. It was slime for around the monitor and speakers, and the coin insert.

IMG_0975 (resized).jpgIMG_0975 (resized).jpgIMG_0977 (resized).jpgIMG_0977 (resized).jpg
#6650 4 years ago

Where can I find instructions & coin cards replacements for my Munsters Premium machine? Looking for something a bit different then what was supplied.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/133?hl=adeptjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.