IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 237.
#551 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have latest code and clock is set correctly.I'll try again tonight.doing need to be in the middle of a game for it to work?

Yeah, it has to change to midnight while a game is in progess.

#552 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have latest code and clock is set correctly.I'll try again tonight.doing need to be in the middle of a game for it to work?

I was when mine went off!

#553 5 years ago

Yes. Need to be playing when it strikes midnight.

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. Need to be playing when it strikes midnight.

Mr Chuck, have you done a Munsters play video yet? I have been keeping an eye out as I enjoy your videos but sometimes your up later then I am so I may have missed it. Get over to Bones house and challenge him to a belly punch playoff!

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Mr Chuck, have you done a Munsters play video yet? I have been keeping an eye out as I enjoy your videos but sometimes your up later then I am so I may have missed it. Get over to Bones house and challenge him to a belly punch playoff!

Haha. I’d love to destroy Bone at his own game. No stream of Munsters from me yet. But I am chained to my desk until tax season is over.

#556 5 years ago

Being told I can expect my LE towards the end of the month.

#557 5 years ago

Got some titan rubbers for the flippers and slings so here is a picture for reference.
I also got blue ones but I think the purple looks better so I put the blue on my MET.

IMG_0414 (resized).jpegIMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
#559 5 years ago

Purple rubbers look sweet

#561 5 years ago

There is nothing on this document to explain what to do during munster madness... in france nobody know what to do.... i have well looked the dwights video but i dont have the same thing on my pinball : i begin munster madness every time with marilyn and i must shoot the yellow target... after there are white target, again and again !!! As the game is difficult, we loose the balls and our score during munster madness is ridiculous (sometimes 1 million LOL)...

Do you have understood the munster madness rules ?

#562 5 years ago

Stage ONE - Complete an area • There are seven areas that are all ready to be completed: HERMAN, LILY, GRANDPA,
SPOT, RAVEN, EDDIE, and MARILYN.
• Each area has its own dedicated lights keeping track of your progress. Each time
you shoot the area you will advance it. For example MARILYN only has one lite, on
the right ramp. Only one shot needed to complete. LILY needs four, SPOT needs four,
GRANDPA needs four, HERMAN needs three, RAVEN needs three and EDDIE
needs two.
• When an area is complete you will collect a perk for that area and then move to
Stage TWO. The perk will last until stage three. Meaning the perk will happen for all
the remaining areas completed as well.
• Each area has a different perk:
○ HERMAN - Start Ball Save
○ RAVEN - Light Kitty
○ EDDIE - Double Jackpots
○ MARILYN - Light Super Jackpot
○ LILY - Everything Scores more
○ SPOT - Everything is Boosted
○ GRANDPA - Lower playfield Jackpots (on the PREMIUM / LE or Add Time on
the PRO)
• The order you complete the areas will have strategic implications.

Stage TWO - Collect Jackpots • When an area is complete you will move to Stage TWO.
• All the possible Jackpots are lit at the start.
• Meaning:
○ By default you get four lit Jackpots blinking at the normal speed.
○ If you have completed EDDIE, all Jackpots will start off double. They will
start off blinking fast. When you shoot it once you are awarded a Jackpot
and it will slow down to the normal blinking speed. When you shoot it a
2nd time you will receive another Jackpot and the light will go out.
○ If you have completed GRANDPA and you are playing on a PREMIUM or LE
you will lite all the lower playfield Jackpots too and balls will be kicked to
the lower playfield.
• Jackpots are on a short timer. If the timer runs out the stage will end. Each time you
shoot a new Jackpot the timer resets.
• When Stage TWO ends you will move to Stage THREE.
• Like all other Jackpots if your ZAP meter is charged when you collect one you will
lite a ZAP JACKPOT.

Stage THREE - Hurry-ups • Each time Stage TWO ends Stage THREE will begin.
Stage THREE is an opportunity to collect four cascading Hurry-ups.
• The value of the first one is dependent on how many Jackpots you collected in the
previous stages.
• The value of the last three is the same plus what you collected in the
previous Hurry-up.
• The shot order is left ramp, right orbit, right ramp, and finally left orbit.
• When you complete the four or any of them time out, you will return to Stage ONE.

#563 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

There is nothing on this document to explain what to do during munster madness... in france nobody know what to do.... i have well looked the dwights video but i dont have the same thing on my pinball : i begin munster madness every time with marilyn and i must shoot the yellow target... after there are white target, again and again !!! As the game is difficult, we loose the balls and our score during munster madness is ridiculous (sometimes 1 million LOL)...
Do you have understood the munster madness rules ?

Posted above sld explain what u need?

#564 5 years ago

Just joined!

20190206_195432 (resized).jpg20190206_195432 (resized).jpg20190206_200109 (resized).jpg20190206_200109 (resized).jpg20190206_200311 (resized).jpg20190206_200311 (resized).jpg
#565 5 years ago

Had mine delivered today from Tommy@Nitro. Great playing and fast game! It is a really fun machine to play and will compliment the line up perfectly. My only gripe is that the game is rather dark so I might have to get some pinstadium lights to even out the lighting.

Am I the only one that thinks its a bit dark?

I was a little bummed out before receiving the machine from all the bitching here but thankfully that negative stench vanished as soon as I played the game.

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

I was a little bummed out before receiving the machine from all the bitching here but thankfully that negative stench vanished as soon as I played the game.

Nothing wrong with this game at all. Is it perfect? No its not but its damn good!

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

Had mine delivered today from Tommy@Nitro. Great playing and fast game! It is a really fun machine to play and will compliment the line up perfectly. My only gripe is that the game is rather dark so I might have to get some pinstadium lights to even out the lighting.
Am I the only one that thinks its a bit dark?

Just add a few spotlights if you need extra lighting.. much cheaper and won't take away from the great lightshow

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just add a few spotlights if you need extra lighting.. much cheaper and won't take away from the great lightshow

+ 1000!!! and no "rainbow on the ramps"...the game is beautiful....don't do it.....

#569 5 years ago

Thanks guys, spotlights it is!

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Posted above sld explain what u need?

Not at all... its the rules of the pinball except fot munster madness... there is a big problem concerning it...

I dont understand why you dont speak about the wizard mode. Why cant we begin the wizard mode as dwight said on his video ? Why its always marilyn first ? Why i need to target white targets again and again when marilyn is complete ?

Its completely bugged ?

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

One thing I’ve learned during five years here is Pinsiders love to bitch!

#572 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Not at all... its the rules of the pinball except fot munster madness... there is a big problem concerning it...
I dont understand why you dont speak about the wizard mode. Why cant we begin the wizard mode as dwight said on his video ? Why its always marilyn first ? Why i need to target white targets again and again when marilyn is complete ?
Its completely bugged ?

Those rules posted before ARE the rules for Munster Madness. I’ve played the mode a few times already. It’s in there. Outside of some scoring bugs with the multipliers, it seems to work just like Dwight’s rulesheet says.

When you play all the modes, the scoop lights for Munster madness. It starts with a bunch of news headlines, then you’re off.

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I normally add just spots out of preference but the whole pin is super dark not just the middle. And I was having a hard time finding a place they looked right and didn’t block shots on this one.
Pinstadium’s didn’t take away from the light show at all. It was a concern when I thought about putting them on but you can still see every thing perfect. And they flicker and turn on/off with what’s going on. I just turned them way Dow to about 25% to keep that creepy feeling but so I can see the playfield ha ha!

Quoted from Yfichelle:

Its completely bugged ?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Those rules posted before ARE the rules for Munster Madness. I’ve played the mode a few times already. It’s in there. Outside of some scoring bugs with the multipliers, it seems to work just like Dwight’s rulesheet says.
When you play all the modes, the scoop lights for Munster madness. It starts with a bunch of news headlines, then you’re off.

I don’t know Eric maybe I need to look at it again but I agree with the guy above. I’m confused with it as well. I always start with all yellow flashing shots for Marilyn. After completing those then it’s one flashing white shot at a time! It’s a caotic multiball so maybe I’m missing something but it didn’t seem to work out how it’s explained in the rules

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I normally add just spots out of preference but the whole pin is super dark not just the middle. And I was having a hard time finding a place they looked right and didn’t block shots on this one.
Pinstadium’s didn’t take away from the light show at all. It was a concern when I thought about putting them on but you can still see every thing perfect. And they flicker and turn on/off with what’s going on. I just turned them way Dow to about 25% to keep that creepy feeling but so I can see the playfield ha ha!

I don’t know Eric maybe I need to look at it again but I agree with the guy above. I’m confused with it as well. I always start with all yellow flashing shots for Marilyn. After completing those then it’s one flashing white shot at a time! It’s a caotic multiball so maybe I’m missing something but it didn’t seem to work out how it’s explained in the rules

Then I stand corrected. He’s making it seem like he cannot even start Munster madness. That’s where I assumed he was mistaken.

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then I stand corrected. He’s making it seem like he cannot even start Munster madness. That’s where I assumed he was mistaken.

Damn you Eric I hold you in such high regard. I thought you were going to come back with an answer for me ha ha!!!!!

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Damn you Eric I hold you in such high regard. I thought you were going to come back with an answer for me ha ha!!!!!

Hell no!! I’ve been to MM a few times but just hit flashing shit. Nothing obviously broken. The major bug I’ve heard about is the jackpot scoring there doesn’t reset properly.

Apparently (according to a thread on tilt) the playfield multiplier was being included in the base value of the next shot, so the second hurry-up was at 36X instead of just another 6X shot.

Which also leads me to believe MM is being misunderstood by some. If you were stuck in that state you mentioned, wouldn’t it be impossible to get to these hurry ups? Others seem to be advancing in the mode.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374734556?t=05m47s

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hell no!! I’ve been to MM a few times but just hit flashing shit. Nothing obviously broken. The major bug I’ve heard about is the jackpot scoring there doesn’t reset properly.
Apparently (according to a thread on tilt) the playfield multiplier was being included in the base value of the next shot, so the second hurry-up was at 36X instead of just another 6X shot.
Which also leads me to believe MM is being misunderstood by some. If you were stuck in that state you mentioned, wouldn’t it be impossible to get to these hurry ups? Others seem to be advancing in the mode.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374734556?t=05m47s

From the looks of this video the munster madness played out just like the rule sheet said and the first guy that got to almost got threw everything it offered.

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

From the looks of this video the munster madness played out just like the rule sheet said and the first guy that got to almost got threw everything it offered.

So I’m assuming you start with Marilyn no matter what?
It looked like he completed her or timed out then had a few jackpot shots that were white. Once he cleared those he could start another character. He started grandpa by hitting the stand ups?
Does that sound right!

#579 5 years ago

Is this real ?
It’s for sale here in pinside

09DE0211-5A7B-4AD7-861E-661EFEAA622D (resized).png09DE0211-5A7B-4AD7-861E-661EFEAA622D (resized).png
#580 5 years ago

Munsters LE on order - excited! First NIB for me: question for group - do you guys recommend cabinet protectors be installed between the cabinet and legs? I saw in a SDTM video that there was some possible confusion about washers coming with the leg bolts - install the washers or not? Also, anyone purchased the magnet play field protector mod from the Mod Couple and have an opinion about it one way or the other?

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Munsters LE on order - excited! First NIB for me: question for group - do you guys recommend cabinet protectors be installed between the cabinet and legs? I saw in a SDTM video that there was some possible confusion about washers coming with the leg bolts - install the washers or not? Also, anyone purchased the magnet play field protector mod from the Mod Couple and have an opinion about it one way or the other?

Cabinet protectors are no longer needed on new games in general. Stern installs metal brackets on the exterior which keep the legs from touching the cabinet and also the art is cut Around the leg so they never make contact. The washers (my opinion) are provided so when you tigten the bolt the head does not strip the paint off the leg when spinning.

#582 5 years ago

LE's were on the line last week when I was up in Chicago. Mine should be here in less than 2 weeks. Still on the fence as I really like that B&W artwork of the Premium, but wanted the color playfield.....maybe the solution is one for each floor of the house....lol

#583 5 years ago

Just tried to hook munsters up to my sub. I have met and maiden both in one sub, tried to put dp and munsters on this one, but i was getting weird crackles through dp when i turned on munsters. Seems like im doing something stupid

#584 5 years ago

I'm guessing the washers they put with the leg bolts are maybe just a new thing for shipping from the factory. The bolts are always screwed into the cabinets.
Perhaps they were being put in too tight on the line. The washers maybe keep the line from applying too much torque when installing the bolts in the cabinets.

Just a guess...

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'm guessing the washers they put with the leg bolts are maybe just a new thing for shipping from the factory. The bolts are always screwed into the cabinets.
Perhaps they were being put in too tight on the line. The washers maybe keep the line from applying too much torque when butting the bolts in the cabinets.
Just a guess...

I know that I scratch up my legs when putting the leg bolts in and out from the socket rubbing. These washers would eliminate that. But I also move games a lot. I doubt that’s very common. I like them either way.

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Is this real ?
It’s for sale here in pinside [quoted image]

It’s amazing what you can create with a $100 gift card from Walmart, a glue gun and a can of spray paint.

#587 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

We still use cabinet felt on every game. Stern uses metal brackets on the cabinets, however if the leg is not fitted correctly, it can still rub through the decal, very quickly if the game has a shaker. New Playfields are not what they used to be, I am not sure how fussy you are with the playfield. New playfields have different clear (and more coats of clear) and different wood (the wood used to make playfields is not as old and more) to the old ones. The edges on your playfield will most likely start chipping from day one (especially the shooter lane), The playfield will dimple and you may get some crazed inserts. This seems to have become the norm over time for a lot of people. At a minimum we fit a full set of Cliffys and fully wax the playfield on every new machine before we plunge a ball. I personally am not sure if the new playfields are better or not. They definitely are a lot shinnier and look a million bucks if you look after them. I am very interested to see how they hold up in 10 years time. There are plenty of threads on here so you can make your own mind up.

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We still use cabinet felt on every game. Stern uses metal brackets on the cabinets, however if the leg is not fitted correctly, it can still rub through the decal, very quickly if the game has a shaker. New Playfields are not what they used to be, I am not sure how fussy you are with the playfield. New playfields have different clear (and more coats of clear) and different wood (the wood used to make playfields is not as old and more) to the old ones. The edges on your playfield will most likely start chipping from day one (especially the shooter lane), The playfield will dimple and you may get some crazed inserts. This seems to have become the norm over time for a lot of people. At a minimum we fit a full set of Cliffys and fully wax the playfield on every new machine before we plunge a ball. I personally am not sure if the new playfields are better or not. They definitely are a lot shinnier and look a million bucks if you look after them. I am very interested to see how they hold up in 10 years time. There are plenty of threads on here so you can make your own mind up.

There is no decal Under the leg. Stern now cuts the side art around the leg profile FYI.

#590 5 years ago

I am very interested to see how they hold up in 10 years time

The ones in our homes will be fine in 10 years for sure. There is also the 2 Star Trek and Mideival Madness document threads where i know the Star Trek i think has around 30K plays and still looks good.

Heres how i look at it, in a hundred years i aint gonna give a F*ck what my playfields look like!

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There is no decal Under the leg. Stern now cuts the side art around the leg profile FYI.

What game did this change start with?

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What game did this change start with?

Definitely not a fact as I am guessing but the first time I seen it was Deadpool. Smarter collectors then I would know for sure.

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 5.09.23 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-07 at 5.09.23 PM (resized).png
#593 5 years ago

I have Batman 66 and Ghostbusters and I’m pretty sure the cabinet leg protectors are plastic and not metal like the aftermarket ones. They still work.

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks for the info. For the sake of $10.00 we fit the felt protectors. We feel much safer that way.

15495863689662351786965321351264 (resized).jpg15495863689662351786965321351264 (resized).jpg15495864297884415556539515489154 (resized).jpg15495864297884415556539515489154 (resized).jpg

#595 5 years ago

At a minimum we fit a full set of Cliffys and fully wax the playfield on every new machine before we plunge a ball.

FYI - as of yesterday, Cliff informed me he was working on orders from November. So if you want any Cliffys on your Munsters before you play it, you are going to be looking at your game and not playing it for a bit....

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Definitely not a fact as I am guessing but the first time I seen it was Deadpool. Smarter collectors then I would know for sure.[quoted image]

The Stern cabinets have been like that for a fair while. I know TF was not like that, so not long after that. Point is the leg will still damage the decal if it is not fitted properly. we have been bitten twice, no more. $10 worth of felt is a good insurance policy for us.

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Definitely not a fact as I am guessing but the first time I seen it was Deadpool. Smarter collectors then I would know for sure.[quoted image]

My GOT is like this too.

#598 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

FYI - as of yesterday, Cliff informed me he was working on orders from November. So if you want any Cliffys on your Munsters before you play it, you are going to be looking at your game and not playing it for a bit....

Thanks for the info! I am going to email him an order today.

We get on with Cliffy very well and we have plenty of spares. I think we can make a shooter lane protector for Munsters from the Cliffys we keep in stock at home. If the game needs to sit there while we wait, so be it. We live in Australia so we are still at least 6 or 8 weeks before we get our machine anyway.

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My GOT is like this too.

We have an Original ACDC Luci (wood backbox) and it is like that too. We do not have anything earlier, we have sold them all to keep buying new games!

#600 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just joined!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/12?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.