pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 237.
#6251 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is part of the reason the topper clock and Raven act as such.
I can share that Stern conveyed directly that they were working on these issues, as well as " other game enhancements in the next code drop"and "would not release ( or announce) until all of it was ready".
Didn't give a date or details beyond "soon". This certainly is an encouraging statement on several fronts, and puts the "game is done" comment in perspective.
They are not "done" w this one, period.

I'm just quoting this for the next page. Mind you, I think the game is fun as-is, but some polish never hurts. Wonderful news.

#6252 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'll hope when you mean "perfect" you're still encountering the odd code issues (clock not keeping accurate time, Raven and chimes not consistent at the top of each hour)?....they told me last week they were still working on the code to correct the issues.....
Still like the red, but to each their own....I took the roof off too, so I could access the bracket easier. Bent a bit, but too much and it smacks the back of Raven's head.
Mine will be "perfect" when it operates as intended..... Mechanically, and for 85% of functionality, I'm good. Very anxious for this to happen....

Well “perfect”meaning it works and there is nothing I can or have to do Or fix my self other than plug it in,Yes stern still needs to works on coding it

#6253 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What's missing here? #sternqualitycheck[quoted image]

That is a bit much to swallow even by Stern quality standard

#6254 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Stern has priorities, they are now focused on Elvira. Got to get those LEs out to bring in more money to feed the beast.
Unfortunately for me no more NIB for long time until all these quality issues get under control!

I heard that they actually have a small in-house line that make the toppers.

#6255 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Stop with the vulgar language, insults and acting like a school boy. Grow up and act like a gentleman. Opinions differ and that is a good thing. But when you put down others posts that shows no class. You chose to apologize to me once already for your poor behavior. Maybe you posted drunk?

You are moving the goalposts because I said "shit"... LOL? Arguing in that bad of faith isn't very gentlemanly either.

This isn't even about opinions! You are making things up and pretending to speak for lots of people using really bad anecdotal evidence about your friends who "usually" sold MBr and your personal aspirations to design new modes for Munsters.

#6256 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I heard that they actually have a small in-house line that make the toppers.

Yes, but it sure looks like there is no quality inspector on the line looking things over.

Either that or an inspector(s) is hot stamping the product.

#6257 4 years ago

I have a Pro and a Premium translite available. Both autographed by the design team, Butch Patrick and Pat Priest. (TPF was Pat’s final show appearance).
As far as I know, the Premium translite is the only one that exists autographed by all.

PM if you are interested. I have them with me at Expo, so can avoid shipping if you are here.

Edit: Pro pending sale.

709C951D-4C7C-44C6-9502-7265F1617B48 (resized).jpeg709C951D-4C7C-44C6-9502-7265F1617B48 (resized).jpeg

F0D51323-DF9F-497C-AD61-0E3F55F23740 (resized).jpegF0D51323-DF9F-497C-AD61-0E3F55F23740 (resized).jpeg
#6258 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I have a Pro and a Premium translite available. Both autographed by the design team, Butch Patrick and Pat Priest. (TPF was Pat’s final show appearance).
As far as I know, the Premium translite is the only one that exists autographed by all.
PM if you are interested. I have them with me at Expo, so can avoid shipping if you are here.[quoted image][quoted image]

How much?

#6259 4 years ago

Happy Friday! Ok, my Premium started having flipper issues. The right flipper is slow to return to home and now only returns about 7/8 of the way. What do I need to do under the playfield to correct this? This will have to happen tomorrow, because I refuse to try to work on my machines after adult beverages. It's safer for them hahahahaha! Thanks in advance guys!

#6260 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Happy Friday! Ok, my Premium started having flipper issues. The right flipper is slow to return to home and now only returns about 7/8 of the way. What do I need to do under the playfield to correct this? This will have to happen tomorrow, because I refuse to try to work on my machines after adult beverages. It's safer for them hahahahaha! Thanks in advance guys!

From experience I bet the coil stop broke inside the coil sleeve. Ya you’ll need to open up the game and remove the coil stop to verify or inspect why it’s slow

#6261 4 years ago

northvibe , what exactly is the coil stop? There's the coil, within a bracket, with the plunger actuating whatever it's hooked up to. This is the basic configuration. Only recently have I heard about the "stop" If possible, could you post a picture of one, and where it typically breaks?

#6262 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

northvibe , what exactly is the coil stop? There's the coil, within a bracket, with the plunger actuating whatever it's hooked up to. This is the basic configuration. Only recently have I heard about the "stop" If possible, could you post a picture of one, and where it typically breaks?

Here’s a video

At the end of the coil is a metal bracket, with a nub that sits inside the coil/sleeve. It is the stop for the flipper plunger. That nub/stop is cheaply riveted on and breaks off, then dragging inside the sleeve with the plunger

Here’s some pics

662B1263-3CBD-4C05-A580-0DD1A1AF0EEB (resized).jpeg662B1263-3CBD-4C05-A580-0DD1A1AF0EEB (resized).jpeg6E3D5933-8D41-4090-B7E9-865725D21C7B (resized).jpeg6E3D5933-8D41-4090-B7E9-865725D21C7B (resized).jpeg
#6263 4 years ago

Wow! Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate y'all! I'll take pictures and post tomorrow. Tonight, I'll be smart, and move to another machine.

#6264 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Here’s a video

At the end of the coil is a metal bracket, with a nub that sits inside the coil/sleeve. It is the stop for the flipper plunger. That nub/stop is cheaply riveted on and breaks off, then dragging inside the sleeve with the plunger
Here’s some pics[quoted image][quoted image]

Northvibe, that's an impressive and very helpful post to help other newbies...even veterans like me! Well done!

#6265 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Northvibe, that's an impressive and very helpful post to help other newbies...even veterans like me! Well done!

Big help for people for sure. It's nice to see people take the time to help others rather then be a know it all and a dick. Thanks northvibe!

#6266 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Wow! Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate y'all! I'll take pictures and post tomorrow. Tonight, I'll be smart, and move to another machine.

Quoted from Navystan:

Ah just a lot of google foo. Glad to help though, that’s why I love the forums

#6267 4 years ago

Hello, I realize it mostly comes down to a preference, but I just want to see what others thoughts are on this. I am on the fence for the B&W vs Color for the Premium version.
Thank you

#6268 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

From experience I bet the coil stop broke inside the coil sleeve. Ya you’ll need to open up the game and remove the coil stop to verify or inspect why it’s slow

Good Afternoon Guys, well pulled the coil stop off, everything was fine. I certainy felt a slight binding when moving the left flipper manually versus the right one. So I just loosened the front coil plate, put the rear back on, and just realigned everything and it seems to work much better now. I really appreciate y'all!

#6269 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Good Afternoon Guys, well pulled the coil stop off, everything was fine. I certainy felt a slight binding when moving the left flipper manually versus the right one. So I just loosened the front coil plate, put the rear back on, and just realigned everything and it seems to work much better now. I really appreciate y'all!

Sounds like your flipper plate was a little loose and it moved on you and bound the flipper up. My left flipper on the lower playfield did the same thing. Glad you got it fixed.

#6270 4 years ago

My first issue.... the right side "slingshot bumper" is not working... at least I think thats what it is called... bumper above the flipper...? Left side is fine. looked for broken wire etc. took glass off and tested with ball... no response.... newbe so ... help...???

#6271 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

B&W vs Color for the Premium version

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me I went with the stunning B&W

#6272 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My first issue.... the right side "slingshot bumper" is not working... at least I think thats what it is called... bumper above the flipper...? Left side is fine. looked for broken wire etc. took glass off and tested with ball... no response.... newbe so ... help...???

OK, newbe, this is where you tell us about your mechanical knowledge, your electrical knowledge, and what kind of tools you have in your toolbox.

It will help if you write using "normal" sentences. Lose the "..." stuff.

#6273 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK, newbe, this is where you tell us about your mechanical knowledge, your electrical knowledge, and what kind of tools you have in your toolbox.
It will help if you write using "normal" sentences. Lose the "..." stuff.

OK I will take that input I restore cars as a hobby. EE by electrical knowledge. but have not played with these things. Thought maybe there was a way to test etc.
And I think I would have any tool needed.....but with a brand new $9k game.... ??

#6274 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sounds like your flipper plate was a little loose and it moved on you and bound the flipper up. My left flipper on the lower playfield did the same thing. Glad you got it fixed.

Thanks Who-Dey !

#6275 4 years ago

(to follow)

#6276 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

OK I will take that input I restore cars as a hobby. EE by electrical knowledge. but have not played with these things. Thought maybe there was a way to test etc.
And I think I would have any tool needed.....but with a brand new $9k game.... ??

OK. Several months ago, Chas said they (Stern) was working up a troubleshooting guide. I don't know if that has happened. You are probably going to have to call Stern support for some troubleshooting help. It is going to be interesting to see how things progress as these pins got some age on them. These pins are sort of like cars; I can work on an old car or pin, but have little knowledge about the newer ones.
===========================================

In your owner's manual, on page 8, section 1.4 Maintenance, it talks about going into diagnostics and performing the switch test. Not knowing any better, I would suggest starting with the switch test.

You will need to familiarize yourself with page 9 and 10 in the manual about Spike System and Node guide.

Page 11, Light, Switch, and Driver Reference, has picture of the different nodes locations on the play field. Section 3.1 shows Node 8 with a part number of 520-7017-72. Per manual, Node 8 is located down by the left hand flipper.

Page 12, 3.2 Driver reference, shows right slingshot as item #6 as: Right slingshot, Node 8, Connector CN8 with Pin 10 and Orange-Violet wire as being the return circuit.

Page 28 shows all of the connectors on Node 8. Connector CN8 contains 11 .156 pins. Pin 10 is a match with the Orange-Violet wire reference on page 12. ( The CN connectors are labeled but you almost need a magnifying glass to see them).

I cannot take you any farther than this. My idiotic, uneducated, Wild Ass Guess is that something has failed on your Node 8 board and I have no idea what that would be.

The only thing I could suggest is to check your connector pin #10 on CN8 connector. Maybe you get lucky and find a loose wire somewhere between your sling switch and Node 8, CN8, pin 10. You might check for continuity between CN8, Pin10 and your slingshot switch. Check for voltage, too. Maybe all you have is a coil that went bad.

From what I have read on other posts about node boards is that you call Stern and get your checkbook out;Or get your checkbook out and then call Stern; Whichever you prefer.

Maybe someone with a lot more knowledge than I will speak up and offer you something more than I can offer.

I see you also have a BM66. Do you have a distro you can call? If not, then you are probably going to have to call Stern Support.

I wish you luck. And I hope you keep everybody up to date on what kind of solution you discover.

#6277 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK. Several months ago, Chas said they (Stern) was working up a troubleshooting guide. I don't know if that has happened. You are probably going to have to call Stern support for some troubleshooting help. It is going to be interesting to see how things progress as these pins got some age on them. These pins are sort of like cars; I can work on an old car or pin, but have little knowledge about the newer ones.
===========================================
In your owner's manual, on page 8, section 1.4 Maintenance, it talks about going into diagnostics and performing the switch test. Not knowing any better, I would suggest starting with the switch test.
You will need to familiarize yourself with page 9 and 10 in the manual about Spike System and Node guide.
Page 11, Light, Switch, and Driver Reference, has picture of the different nodes locations on the play field. Section 3.1 shows Node 8 with a part number of 520-7017-72. Per manual, Node 8 is located down by the left hand flipper.
Page 12, 3.2 Driver reference, shows right slingshot as item #6 as: Right slingshot, Node 8, Connector CN8 with Pin 10 and Orange-Violet wire as being the return circuit.
Page 28 shows all of the connectors on Node 8. Connector CN8 contains 11 .156 pins. Pin 10 is a match with the Orange-Violet wire reference on page 12. ( The CN connectors are labeled but you almost need a magnifying glass to see them).
I cannot take you any farther than this. My idiotic, uneducated, Wild Ass Guess is that something has failed on your Node 8 board and I have no idea what that would be.
The only thing I could suggest is to check your connector pin #10 on CN8 connector. Maybe you get lucky and find a loose wire somewhere between your sling switch and Node 8, CN8, pin 10. You might check for continuity between CN8, Pin10 and your slingshot switch. Check for voltage, too. Maybe all you have is a coil that went bad.
From what I have read on other posts about node boards is that you call Stern and get your checkbook out;Or get your checkbook out and then call Stern; Whichever you prefer.
Maybe someone with a lot more knowledge than I will speak up and offer you something more than I can offer.
I see you also have a BM66. Do you have a distro you can call? If not, then you are probably going to have to call Stern Support.
I wish you luck. And I hope you keep everybody up to date on what kind of solution you discover.

Here is a pic of the Node 8 board. One of the (SCRs, Drivers, Transistors) may have gone bad. There are ways to test those. I don't which one drives the right sling shot, though.

IMG_2220 (resized).JPGIMG_2220 (resized).JPG

This Node 8 board is shown on page 28 of the manual. On page 29, the Node 9 board is shown in its position at the back of the play field to the left of Herman.

Both Node 8 and Node 9 shows as having the same part number, 520-7017-72. It would probably be possible to swap both node boards as a way to see if that corrects your right sling shot. But no promises.

#6278 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Hello, I realize it mostly comes down to a preference, but I just want to see what others thoughts are on this. I am on the fence for the B&W vs Color for the Premium version.
Thank you

I actually dislike all the color, the B&W is pure nostalgia and the way I like to see the game.

#6279 4 years ago

Thanks!! Switch test showed no switch on right side... lift playfield.. one broken solder joint on black wire on one switch. Getting the soldering iron out...

#6280 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well said, you had about 5 assholes that just wouldn't stfu about how bad the code is and lots of people bought into their BS and missed out on a killer game and probably hurt the games sales as well unfortunately.
Munsters pinball is awesome and one of the funnest games that I have played. Obviously me loving the theme and the pin being possibly the best looking game ever made helps but even without all of that, this game is sweet and it will never leave my collection ever.
Bolted to the floor forever 100% at my house!

Not having much luck selling mine, so you can probably unbolt it from the floor for now at least. Hopefully the rumors of code updates are true and it will create some buzz about the game and it will turn into a classic.

#6281 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Not having much luck selling mine, so you can probably unbolt it from the floor for now at least. Hopefully the rumors of code updates are true and it will create some buzz about the game and it will turn into a classic.

Not a rumor, but won't be officially announced until it has been finished, according to Stern (unless they are lying to me, which has never happened prior). What the new code contains? I have no idea, but definitely one in the works.....fwiw....

#6282 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not a rumor, but won't be officially announced until it has been finished, according to Stern (unless they are lying to me, which has never happened prior). What the new code contains? I have no idea, but definitely one in the works.....fwiw....

Sounds good thanks for the confirmation..

#6283 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thanks!! Switch test showed no switch on right side... lift playfield.. one broken solder joint on black wire on one switch. Getting the soldering iron out...

A broken wire is usually pretty easy to locate. EZ fix. I'd say you got lucky.

And I learned some things as I was traveling through the manual.

#6284 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Archives show in $4300-$4500 range.
Dropping price might sell it quicker if interested in selling.

#6285 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Archives show in $4300-$4500 range.
Dropping price might sell it quicker if interested in selling.

Yeah I guess that I am not used to loosing that much on a NIB purchase in such a short period of time. When I put it up for sale the range was I think ~$4500 to $5200.

I have it listed at $5k or make offer and have only had a few offers in the low $4k range, there has to be some reason that the value on this pin is down compared to some other newer sterns. There are even a few LE's for sale in the mid $7k range right now so it's a buyers market.

I guess I will either hold onto it and wait for code improvements in hopes that either I will want to hang onto it long term or that a code update will drum up some interest in the game again.

#6286 4 years ago

So are the toppers back on sale?

Stern ship shows sold out.

#6287 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Yeah I guess that I am not used to loosing that much on a NIB purchase in such a short period of time. When I put it up for sale the range was I think ~$4500 to $5200.
I have it listed at $5k or make offer and have only had a few offers in the low $4k range, there has to be some reason that the value on this pin is down compared to some other newer sterns. There are even a few LE's for sale in the mid $7k range right now so it's a buyers market.
I guess I will either hold onto it and wait for code improvements in hopes that either I will want to hang onto it long term or that a code update will drum up some interest in the game again.

Variety and volume of new pins is great for buyers right now. As long as all these new companies can crank out pins this imho is the new norm. I am sure code might have a 200-300 hit, but I just sold some LEs that took a $1500 per machine plus the cost of ALL the mods.

#6288 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A broken wire is usually pretty easy to locate. EZ fix. I'd say you got lucky.
And I learned some things as I was traveling through the manual.

solder job done.... works like a champ!!! Thanks!!!

#6289 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

solder job done.... works like a champ!!! Thanks!!!

Thanks for posting the problem and the solution.

Glad I was able to help out.

#6290 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks for posting the problem and the solution.
Glad I was able to help out.

Agree thats what is great about these forums !!!!

#6291 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Variety and volume of new pins is great for buyers right now. As long as all these new companies can crank out pins this imho is the new norm. I am sure code might have a 200-300 hit, but I just sold some LEs that took a $1500 per machine plus the cost of ALL the mods.

Yep no offense to Ven but I can buy a new pro for not much more than that. 4500 would be my max on a used one personally. Also there are a lot of games that arent selling right now, has, not just Munsters.

Also like I've stated before, there are a lot of people who think this game sucks that dont even know how to play it, or have not played it due to all the overblown negative bullshit by a few people on here.

Just my thoughts on the situation, not here to argue about it. Mine will never be for sale as long as I'm alive. I love it.

#6292 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Thank you

I've played both, and I actually much prefer the color version. I liked the idea of the B&W, it seemed cool and retro, but in practice I found the B&W playfield less visually interesting, and frankly a bit drab overall. I think the color version just pops a lot more and is more pleasing to look at. But as you said, it does come down to one's preference.

#6293 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I've played both, and I actually much prefer the color version. I liked the idea of the B&W, it seemed cool and retro, but in practice I found the B&W playfield less visually interesting, and frankly a bit drab overall. I think the color version just pops a lot more and is more pleasing to look at. But as you said, it does come down to one's preference.

Sums it up nicely. I also bought a color premium. I just personally preferred a colorful translight and Playfield. No regrets.

Personal preference.

#6294 4 years ago

If there's anyone out there who uses the Pinball Browser program and can help me find the sound script address for the Bash Toy "boom" sound, that would be great. Can't locate that one for some reason.

Thx in advance. Making lots of changes to the call-outs with all the included actor speech already in the code and it's been saved to the repository for anyone that wants to try it out.

Added over 5 years ago:

Found it -Finally!!!!!!

#6295 4 years ago

There were at least 3 Munster's in the Stern room at Pinball Expo. They all were consistently getting played and seemed to be well received. Always seemed to be a wait to play them, when I could walk up to the Deadpool games several times and not have to wait.

Did that mean people liked them more, or did that mean people wanted the chance to spend some time on them that had not played them much before? I just know they were getting played a lot.

#6296 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

There were at least 3 Munster's in the Stern room at Pinball Expo. They all were consistently getting played and seemed to be well received. Always seemed to be a wait to play them, when I could walk up to the Deadpool games several times and not have to wait.
Did that mean people liked them more, or did that mean people wanted the chance to spend some time on them that had not played them much before? I just know they were getting played a lot.

I know many people who enjoy the game, and is always one of the most played titles when I'm out and about as well as at my house. Probably a little of both in your case.

People tend to play games they like....The noise created on here is not really of consequences to them.

#6297 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Thank you

One thing you should do is see them in person if you can. I think the B/W looks much better in person than in photos.

For me it fits the theme better, and is a bit striking looking compared to pins next to it. Also has not been done many times in pin history. I love the color pops of the inserts.

I do like the color Premium and I was on the fence until I saw B/W in person. The color seems more punchy and garish...almost like a colorized b/w photo.

Either way, I think you'll like a Premium. *For me* it has the best artwork package. I much prefer the Premium cabinet and apron over the LE, and even the translite to a lesser extent. It almost seems like the Preem cabinet should have been LE and vice versa.

#6298 4 years ago

We really enjoy ours. I don’t know if it’s a forever pin as the family is slowly ranking it lower in our collection. new code could keep it fresh. I don’t plan on selling ours anytime soon. I like it enough that I’m half tempted to upgrade to a premium. Obviously I’d sell our pro then!

#6299 4 years ago

Well, I just took the plunge and purchased the Stern Topper...I still have concerns as to its reliability but this machine just seemed incomplete without it...I enjoy this title and don't see it leaving my collection for quite some time.

#6300 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Well, I just took the plunge and purchased the Stern Topper...I still have concerns as to its reliability but this machine just seemed incomplete without it...I enjoy this title and don't see it leaving my collection for quite some time.

Congrats...The topper build is quite solid now, and its functionality is around 90% accurate. An absolute interactive device... You'll enjoy it...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/126?hl=cthomas1998 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.