IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 237.
#6051 4 years ago

Oh my goodness, I was in 3 episodes out of 70! Why in the world am I talking so much in this game? It's a mystery my little buckaroo!

Sorry everybody, just a little frustration coming out.. If there's a Fred Gwynne and Al Lewis voice impersonator out there... I'm hiring!
lynde (resized).jpglynde (resized).jpg

#6052 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Get a remote like most of us do, home depot amazon etc....

Never thought of that. I was more complaining about reaching under the right leg only to be foiled!

Do you have a link by chance?

Thanks

#6053 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

There is only one thing I do not like about this machine.....
The power switch location! This is the only modern Stern I have, and it gets me every, damn, time.

I added this little wireless remote to my Stern games. The wireless receiver is a relay which effectively does what the switch does and turns the game on/off. I've seen others do it with Alexa or other methods, but this basically puts the switch back where it "belongs" IMO. It's "tap on, tap off"
20190929_193726 (resized).jpg20190929_193726 (resized).jpgInked20180101_145556_LI (resized).jpgInked20180101_145556_LI (resized).jpg

#6054 4 years ago

that is pretty cool!

#6055 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

There is only one thing I do not like about this machine.....
The power switch location! This is the only modern Stern I have, and it gets me every, damn, time.

Agreed. Took me a while to find it the first time. Instructions were no help. Wasn’t until I looked at the parts locations over 30 pages into the manual that I saw it was on the underside of the backbox.

Which is ridiculous. Makes it such a pain to turn on when sitting beside other pins.

#6056 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Agreed. Took me a while to find it the first time. Instructions were no help. Wasn’t until I looked at the parts locations over 30 pages into the manual that I saw it was on the underside of the backbox.
Which is ridiculous. Makes it such a pain to turn on when sitting beside other pins.

Same happened to me. I knew it was on the head and it wasn't where I thought it would be. And yes, it is more difficult slipping between pins.

#6057 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Never thought of that. I was more complaining about reaching under the right leg only to be foiled!
Do you have a link by chance?
Thanks

Here is one I use, it's 15 amps which is more then enough for two machines.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798W2TZ1/ref=psdc_6291368011_t3_B072F9DGRL

#6058 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

I added this little wireless remote to my Stern games. The wireless receiver is a relay which effectively does what the switch does and turns the game on/off. I've seen others do it with Alexa or other methods, but this basically puts the switch back where it "belongs" IMO. It's "tap on, tap off"
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like that wireless remote. What brand and where can it be bought?

#6060 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

son of a bitch (sigh). I mention the above and decide I would like to play some Munsters and the Grandpa's Laboratory has decided it will not kick the ball out. The ball gets locked and then the lost ball locater finally kicks the ball out. i'll have to look into it when I have some time in a couple of days.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

It's probably just the lead fell off the switch and you'll need a new switch it's been a common problem

You were correct. A connector tab broke off of the micro switch. I bought 20 micro-switches from Radio Shack online a few months ago, but the Munsters switch uses a different style lever and I will have to go buy one switch. That will be $7.00 worth of mail for a $1.00 switch.

The part number is: 180-5209-00.

Marco charges $6.99 and is out of stock.

Pinball Life charges $3.95 and is stocked up.
==================================================

What a pain in the ass to get to.

You have to pull the upper right wire ramp and the piece of plastic at the front pop bumper to access the screws for the up kicker assembly. You must remove the Grandpa's Lab up kicker to access the micro switch held on with 2 little itty bitty micro sized bolts that only a jeweler would use.

You remove Grandpa's Lab kicker from the play field by removing 2 screws. After you have done all of the above, lift the play field and there is one final screw that holds the kicker to the lower side of play field.

I used a pair of small vice grips to get these micro bolts out but I am going to have locate a jeweler supply to get the little bitty wrench or socket to properly reinstall them.

Now I have to go buy a bunch of shit from Pinball Life so I am not paying $7.00 to ship just a $4.00 switch.
=============================================

Ramps off.

IMG_2050 (resized).JPGIMG_2050 (resized).JPG

IMG_2051 (resized).JPGIMG_2051 (resized).JPG

Grandpa's Lab kicker is removed.

IMG_2049 (resized).JPGIMG_2049 (resized).JPG

Switch has a broken wire tab. The tab has snapped off at the switch casing. It appears like a vibration break. Repair is not possible. I would suggest all of you look at your wiring and see if this green wire looks like it could be vibrating; You might consider tie wrapping the green and black wires together to try and shut down any vibrations.

IMG_2047 (resized).JPGIMG_2047 (resized).JPG

#6061 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You were correct. A connector tab broke off of the micro switch. I bought 20 micro-switches from Radio Shack online a few months ago, but the Munsters switch uses a different style lever and I will have to go buy one switch. That will be $7.00 worth of mail for a $1.00 switch.
The part number is: 180-5209-00.
Marco charges $6.99 and is out of stock.
Pinball Life charges $3.95 and is stocked up.
==================================================
What a pain in the ass to get to.
You have to pull the upper right wire ramp and the piece of plastic at the front pop bumper to access the screws for the up kicker assembly. You must remove the Grandpa's Lab up kicker to access the micro switch held on with 2 little itty bitty micro sized bolts that only a jeweler would use.
You remove Grandpa's Lab kicker from the play field by removing 2 screws. After you have done all of the above, lift the play field and there is one final screw that holds the kicker to the lower side of play field.
I used a pair of small vice grips to get these micro bolts out but I am going to have locate a jeweler supply to get the little bitty wrench or socket to properly reinstall them.
Now I have to go buy a bunch of shit from Pinball Life so I am not paying $7.00 to ship just a $4.00 switch.
=============================================
Ramps off.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Grandpa's Lab kicker is removed.
[quoted image]
Switch has a broken wire tab. The tab has snapped off at the switch casing. It appears like a vibration break. Repair is not possible. I would suggest all of you look at your wiring and see if this green wire looks like it could be vibrating; You might consider tie wrapping the green and black wires together to try and shut down any vibrations.
[quoted image]

Why not just call Stern and send Chas your pic and they'll send you a couple of switches for free? They'll be glad to.

#6062 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Why not just call Stern and send Chas your pic and they'll send you a couple of switches for free? They'll be glad to.

Thank you. I have sent an email to Chas to see what happens.

#6063 4 years ago

Game code 1.02 is out :

LE/PREMIUM V1.02 - September 30, 2019
=====================================
Fixed:
- Topper test in the diagnostics was not showing up as it should.
- The plus (+) button will move the hand to the next hour first going
around a couple times and then stop.
- The ENTER button will make the raven come out for a couple seconds and
say the current hour.

#6064 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Game code 1.02 is out :
LE/PREMIUM V1.02 - September 30, 2019
=====================================
Fixed:
- Topper test in the diagnostics was not showing up as it should.
- The plus (+) button will move the hand to the next hour first going
around a couple times and then stop.
- The ENTER button will make the raven come out for a couple seconds and
say the current hour.

I didn't get the notification email from Stern.....

#6065 4 years ago

Installed the topper on our premium color Munsters. It's a lot of fun! I'm not certain that my clock is functioning as intended, however. I saw on one post/video that the clock is supposed to advance by 1 hour for each press of the right flipper (and/or in the test options that showed up w/1.02). Mine seems to stop on random times after spinning a few times. Each time isn't separated by an hour, it may be 6:00 one spin, 11:00 the spin right after. The clock doesn't seem to be aligned with either the real time or the clock in-game.

Is this functioning as intended?

Thanks!

#6066 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Installed the topper on our premium color Munsters. It's a lot of fun! I'm not certain that my clock is functioning as intended, however. I saw on one post/video that the clock is supposed to advance by 1 hour for each press of the right flipper (and/or in the test options that showed up w/1.02). Mine seems to stop on random times after spinning a few times. Each time isn't separated by an hour, it may be 6:00 one spin, 11:00 the spin right after. The clock doesn't seem to be aligned with either the real time or the clock in-game.
Is this functioning as intended?
Thanks!

Nope....new toppers are good, software has some bugs (particularly on Premium/ LE...I don't own a Pro, so not sure there). They were notified (hence 1.02) but not quite there yet....they have the list....

#6067 4 years ago

So, I see lots of people getting their toppers back. Are there still a lot of folks like myself, who haven't heard anything yet? Really would like mine back. It's been about 2 1/2 months....

#6068 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

So, I see lots of people getting their toppers back. Are there still a lot of folks like myself, who haven't heard anything yet? Really would like mine back. It's been about 2 1/2 months....

I emailed Stern because I want to order but show sold out. Reply was they are 3 weeks out from replacing the "backorders..." then they will be available to order...

#6069 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I didn't get the notification email from Stern.....

Perhaps because it's a minor release.

#6070 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I emailed Stern because I want to order but show sold out. Reply was they are 3 weeks out from replacing the "backorders..." then they will be available to order...

I see they're sending replacements out to some in this group. Maybe 3 weeks until they're finished. Hmmmmm seems like a long time considering they couldnt have had that many out there that were returned. Just my thought.... Even if it was a few hundred.

#6071 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I see they're sending replacements out to some in this group. Maybe 3 weeks until they're finished. Hmmmmm seems like a long time considering they couldnt have had that many out there that were returned. Just my thought.... Even if it was a few hundred.

There were definitely some engineering changes from 1st version. Believe they are being cautious w this second batch and much more thorough in the qc. It really feels like you're working on something that belongs on the playfield. It's now a nice, integrated piece of gameplay, but some final code revs are needed to connect all the dots and make it function properly. I think it's very, very close, and suspect once the workflow and code are sorted, they can crank them out.

So glad I grabbed one of these games. Already a blast, and gonna get even better....

#6072 4 years ago

I know it must sound like I'm whining @MK6PIN, (probably cuz I am a bit I just want mine back so I can enjoy it like y'all.

#6073 4 years ago

I just received my replacement topper this evening. Just finished swapping out the bulb for the red one Mark recommended and got it installed. I like it much better. This topper is definitely operating better. I only played two games so far. Got to Munster Madness once and Raven did not come out much at all but did make a couple taunts. Sounds like Mark saw a lot more. So let’s hope she’s fine. I’ll know after a few more games. The constant buzzing sound is gone thank goodness and the hands definitely move better. As far as I could figure out what was wrong with the last topper the hand would get hung up and stuck and when it did it started to make a buzzing sound. So far only thing I notice on this topper is the clock hand does not move exactly between the hour numbers. It stops in the middle sometimes. Looks good so far though.

#6074 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There were definitely some engineering changes from 1st version. Believe they are being cautious w this second batch and much more thorough in the qc. It really feels like you're working on something that belongs on the playfield. It's now a nice, integrated piece of gameplay, but some final code revs are needed to connect all the dots and make it function properly. I think it's very, very close, and suspect once the workflow and code are sorted, they can crank them out.
So glad I grabbed one of these games. Already a blast, and gonna get even better....

I am very glad I bought this game too. I hope they don’t give up on complex toppers after this because of all the problems. The Deadpool topper is lame! I’d like to see what they can do next. Really wish there was a topper for Star Wars and Elvira.

#6075 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I know it must sound like I'm whining MK6PIN, (probably cuz I am a bit I just want mine back so I can enjoy it like y'all.

You're not whining at all...you need yours back....I'm actually whining ( a little) because I have to keep beta testing this thing....excited for the final product to be coded and working properly for everyone, including me!!!!

#6076 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You're not whining at all...you need yours back....I'm actually whining ( a little) because I have to keep beta testing this thing....excited for the final product to be coded and working properly for everyone, including me!!!!

And I do appreciate all you done for this. They owe you a bit of compensation of you ask me.

#6077 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Has anyone figured out the secret mania mode yet? Also, does anyone know what the dot pattern does on the bottom right of the screen? It changes patterns as you press flipper buttons...

Sorry if I missed a response on the secret mania, but has anyone figured it out yet?

#6078 4 years ago

I am in need of some help. I am making mod for myself and looking for an observation.

Is there a light/LED that turns on during game mode (and stays on) that is not on during attract mode? I can use this to trigger when my mod is to go active- I don’t want the mod active during attract mode.

Another way to trigger is their a 5v or 12v line I can tap into that is only active during game play (and stays on) vs attract mode?

Thanks fellow Munsters owners!!

Will post what I did after it is up and running.

#6079 4 years ago

Other question - see picture.
When does Herman Flasher light up? The Herman Spotlight Flasher seems much more integrated.

thx.

2019-10-03_22-15-03 (resized).jpg2019-10-03_22-15-03 (resized).jpg
#6080 4 years ago

All of the large colored flashers are tied to that character's scoring feature being "boosted" and worth more points (if you start it during the current ball.)

The Dragula shot will boost a random character and Mystery will award it as well sometimes.

#6081 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

All of the large colored flashers are tied to that character's scoring feature being "boosted" and worth more points (if you start it during the current ball.)
The Dragula shot will boost a random character and Mystery will award it as well sometimes.

Ok thanks.
So how do I get Herman boosted.

I know when I hit the VUK for grandpa seems like the purple flasher goes off every time when VUK kicks the ball out.

#6082 4 years ago

Herman boosted... be in Herman character mode and then get ball in Dragula lane?

So how Does game rules work. If I am in Herman character mode I ONLY stay in that mode until complete? Therefore if I get ball in Dragula lane it boosts and lights the Herman flasher. And how do I trigger Herman mode - just hit the big Herman character?

Or can you start multiple character modes ...then how does the game decide on which mode it will boost?

Also, why does the Purple dome flasher behind grandpa go off everytime I get the ball in the VUK and flashes when it exits the VUK. I have bot got the ball in the Dragula lane??

Need the experts who know the rules.

Thanks in advance!!

#6083 4 years ago

You can hit dragula and boost multiple characters at any time. I believe the boosts go away if you drain which is why getting a boosted character from mystery sucks. I think the designers are trying to get you to change up strategy by enticing you to shoot for whatever is boosted. The points are not that big for boosted though so I don't really go for them ever. This game is all about stacking the super jackpots and collecting it with the 6x multiplier. The other goal is to go into Munster madness with the 6x lit.

Lily is the only mode that can truly be started at any time and I believe she always lights kitty which is helpful. The only other modes that you can get going at the same time are Grandpa and spot (pro version). I'm guessing it's a bug. Get grandpa ready with the scoop lit and then start spot. Now shoot the scoop and Grandpa starts as well. It's the first thing I do in the game and then I just shoot for grandpa super jackpots and ignore the drain monster spot. Get Lily going and then once spot/grandpa are over start Herman. While in Herman hit kitty to get the playfield multiplier up to 6. Once Herman is over I start Raven which with the 6x is worth a ton of points. If I have 5 or more super jackpots I'll allow the random collect to bring them in. Then once Raven is over hopefully 6x is still lit or able to be rest with another kitty hit. Go into Munster madness and collect.

My strategy at least. I can get 150,000,000 pretty consistently off this before going into Munster madness.

Can't help you with the lights. I think things changed a bit with the latest update. The light show is more impressive.

#6084 4 years ago

I have a friend who wants to get the Premium, but may not want to play the lower play field. Can the lower play field be turned off?
Setting option maybe
thanx

#6085 4 years ago
Quoted from Joe-Ker:

I have a friend who wants to get the Premium, but may not want to play the lower play field. Can the lower play field be turned off?
Setting option maybe
thanx

Yes it can be disabled in settings. Why would he buy a premium though if he isn’t going to play the lower PF? Just tell him to get a pro.

#6086 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes it can be disabled in settings. Why would he buy a premium though if he isn’t going to play the lower PF? Just tell him to get a pro.

Thanks for reply. He doesn't like the way the pro looks and just wants the option to play with or without it. Plus the premium lights up better with lights out than the pro.

#6087 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If the lower play field is turned off, how do you get Grandpa to light up? No Grandpa then no Munster Madness.

#6088 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If the lower play field is turned off, how do you get Grandpa to light up? No Grandpa then no Munster Madness.

Essentially uses Pro rules when lower PF is disabled.

#6089 4 years ago
Quoted from Joe-Ker:

Setting option maybe
thanx

He will want to play the lower playfield trust me. The lower playfield is bad ass!

#6090 4 years ago

Hey i was looking on here last week i think and I believe that i saw where someone said that they make a plastic piece that keeps the ball from getting stuck behind the machine in the lower playfield. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can get that piece at?

I could have swore that i seen that on here but i cant find it now.

#6091 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hey i was looking on here last week i think and I believe that i saw where someone said that they make a plastic piece that keeps the ball from getting stuck behind the machine in the lower playfield. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can get that piece at?
I could have swore that i seen that on here but i cant find it now.

I'm not sure, but this might be what you are looking for.

Go to post #3047 on page 61.

Quoted from johnnypinball:

I was able to fix the the issue where the ball gets stuck on the plastic behind the machine. I disassembled the lower playfield and bent the little bracket in tighter that held the plastic in place and also took a heat gun to form the plastic to fit the curve of the upper arch. I also put a smaller head screw to hold the plastic in place. It is completely out of the way now. I'm still struggling to come up with a nice looking deflection piece to keep the ball from getting stuck on the left plastic below the wire form.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#6092 4 years ago

Just installed 1.02 update. No issues except towards end of update it told me 'invalid spk file'. turned game off, removed thumb drive, turned game on, said installing update, and everything seems good. So I guess just a minor glitch

#6093 4 years ago

So my topper seems to be mechanically functioning just fine. It is not doing the hourly call outs only one when it is first turned on. I think I’ve heard a couple random ones in the last week but that’s it. Does this mean it’s broken or is this a code issue? I’m leaning toward code but what the hell do I know? I’ve got 1.02 installed.

#6094 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm not sure, but this might be what you are looking for.
Go to post #3047 on page 61.

No thats not it but thanks anyway. Someone showed the lower playfield with a big piece of plastic I think that wrapped all the way behind “the machine” in the lower playfield that wouldnt allow balls to get stuck there anymore. I cant find the post now but ill look again tomorrow. Surely i didnt dream this did i? Lol

#6095 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

You can hit dragula and boost multiple characters at any time. I believe the boosts go away if you drain which is why getting a boosted character from mystery sucks. I think the designers are trying to get you to change up strategy by enticing you to shoot for whatever is boosted. The points are not that big for boosted though so I don't really go for them ever. This game is all about stacking the super jackpots and collecting it with the 6x multiplier. The other goal is to go into Munster madness with the 6x lit.
Lily is the only mode that can truly be started at any time and I believe she always lights kitty which is helpful. The only other modes that you can get going at the same time are Grandpa and spot (pro version). I'm guessing it's a bug. Get grandpa ready with the scoop lit and then start spot. Now shoot the scoop and Grandpa starts as well. It's the first thing I do in the game and then I just shoot for grandpa super jackpots and ignore the drain monster spot. Get Lily going and then once spot/grandpa are over start Herman. While in Herman hit kitty to get the playfield multiplier up to 6. Once Herman is over I start Raven which with the 6x is worth a ton of points. If I have 5 or more super jackpots I'll allow the random collect to bring them in. Then once Raven is over hopefully 6x is still lit or able to be rest with another kitty hit. Go into Munster madness and collect.
My strategy at least. I can get 150,000,000 pretty consistently off this before going into Munster madness.
Can't help you with the lights. I think things changed a bit with the latest update. The light show is more impressive.

Finally updated to 1.0.2 tonight. Played one game and it was my best yet. Lights did seem way more crazy than I remembered (I’ve so far played this table less than 20 times).

Thought it was just me.

#6096 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No thats not it but thanks anyway. Someone showed the lower playfield with a big piece of plastic I think that wrapped all the way behind “the machine” in the lower playfield that wouldnt allow balls to get stuck there anymore. I cant find the post now but ill look again tomorrow. Surely i didnt dream this did i? Lol

In post #3584 on page 72 I made some stop gates to place next to the small flippers in lower play field. It is not exactly what you are describing but close enough that I did not want to ignore it. I had balls getting stuck up behind the flippers and my gates stopped that action cold.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=cottonm4#op

c12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpgc12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpg

#6097 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You were not dreaming my friend Who-Dey. Here it is just for you (post #3047):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/61#post-4939296

Hard to find because it was posted nearly 6 months ago now. I just happened to bookmark it.

Edit: I see you said that was not it, but that is the only post that showed plastic wrapping around the back of the machine on the lower PF, so the ball would not get stuck there. Unless it is the very bottom of the Lower PF like Cotton is showing above.

#6098 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You were not dreaming my friend Who-Dey. Here it is just for you (post #3047):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/61#post-4939296
Hard to find because it was posted nearly 6 months ago now. I just happened to bookmark it.
Edit: I see you said that was not it, but that is the only post that showed plastic wrapping around the back of the machine on the lower PF, so the ball would not get stuck there. Unless it is the very bottom of the Lower PF like Cotton is showing above.

That still isn't the one i was talking about but thats a good idea also. The one i seen was a plastic piece that someone made that just went around the top orbit. I must have seen it in another thread or something. It was a piece of plastic similar to the piece that goes over the ramp that adds more time that keeps the ball from going over the opto and not registering. My ball rarely gets stuck but it just sucks when it does because you have to shut the game off to retrieve the ball and of course it always happens during a good game.

#6099 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

In post #3584 on page 72 I made some stop gates to place next to the small flippers in lower play field. It is not exactly what you are describing but close enough that I did not want to ignore it. I had balls getting stuck up behind the flippers and my gates stopped that action cold.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=cottonm4#op
[quoted image]

Ive never had a ball get stuck behind the flippers but I sometimes have a ball get stuck on top of the flippers. I can usually just given the game a good shake and it comes off though. The lower playfield is awesome but the stuck balls can suck sometimes. Luckily its not a huge problem.

#6100 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Finally updated to 1.0.2 tonight. Played one game and it was my best yet. Lights did seem way more crazy than I remembered (I’ve so far played this table less than 20 times).
Thought it was just me.

No post my upgrade I had my best game ever....by far.... something in the update besides topper stuff....I dont have a topper.....yet....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/122?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.