IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 237.
#5801 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I m giving it one last chance. Waiting on my third/ along with return shipping labels so I can send this piece of shit they sent me back to them

Sorry to hear that. I feel bad for you. That is shit.

We are picking our topper up this Sat and to be honest I am uneasy that it will not work properly.

#5802 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Read this again and just aggravated me. So people bash code, designers, developers, and companies endlessly on here....then someone posts a kind, general interaction w a game designer and needs etiquette lessons? Give me a break. Robin clearly states the rules of this forum.
I, too, own a fairly large company who has a multibillion-dollar client (healthcare). Though I receive hundreds of e-mails a day, there are ways to get to me, and I (or my team) return quite a few if they are constructive and relative to our company.
Stern has always been very easy to communicate with. I e-mail, and yes, even talk to them when problems or thoughts/ ideas come up involving a game. I don't tell them how to do anything, just give my perspective as being an owner. Many of the bug fixes, mods, etc. come from feedback such as this.
Glad @thunderbird had some interesting info to share on something that would make the game better. Glad there was a team @ Stern that I was able to work with to identify some topper issues, which will now make the thing better for the rest.
Good grief. There was no foul in what he conveyed here......and I admire Sharon for starting Blizzard, but despise golf (whatever that has to do with anything).

In reverse order:

• It was a Big Lebowski quote
• I have no idea who Sharon is and don't think you are a golfer either
• I said I knew his intentions were good!
• It's an internet forum and I am giving my opinion. I never said I was moderating anything.
• Let's just say I have a somewhat different perspective on this with my job. This was the only point I was trying to make about "etiquette" and things spiraled out of control quickly:

Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you have any idea how many emails some corporate people have to wade through in their email box? What would you, or anybody, do to make your email standout from the flood of daily emails? In my busy, corporate, meeting filled day, what could anybody say to make me open an email from a complete stranger when I have 150 new emails flooding my email box?

• Good luck and happy flips to all!

#5803 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You’re not an owner, so not sure why you troll this thread. Don’t consider you being nice at all with your constant BS.

I just got done playing my Munsters Premium 20 minutes ago. Put up 300 mil for the first time! The game is listed in my collection profile as well so not sure where you are getting the first part from.

Not trolling anything. I was legitimately trying to be helpful and things spiraled out of control quickly. I take full responsibility and blame myself. My tone was bad and I came across like an asshole.

Back to your regularly scheduled Munsters episode now...

#5804 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Ok his exact words were "there is no plans to do a code update on Munsters." It was at 1:09:10
fixed my original post.

Plans change....I hope this is revisited in the near future. Game is very fun for me so it's staying, regardless. Get the topper bugs worked out and there will be even more interest.

#5805 4 years ago

Not to rain on anyone's parade especially mine, but Dwight just said there is no plans to do a code update on Munster's. Here is a link to the video go to 1:09:10 it starts there.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/483271018

How old is that interview? At that time there were not any plans. Things have changed since then is my understanding. Of course Dwight is not going to say anything different as he has had everybody on his back about GB for years now. He doesn’t want to add anything else to his job slate, until Stern allows him more time. I have full confidence that Stern is going to allot more time to be spent on Munsters. The topper alone needs more love, not to mention adding much need theme integration. Think there are those on pinside that don’t want this to happen for whatever their reasons. I happen to be in the camp that wants it to happen and have been told it will, so I believe Stern’s best interest is to give Munsters more code and don’t look to old interviews. I recall Gary saying in an old interview that they will not make tables with subways where the ball gets lost from the view of the player. Well, they just changed their stance on that interview as well, cause guess what machine now has a fully functioning subway system? If guessed 3lvira, you’d be right.

#5806 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

How old is that interview? At that time there were not any plans. Things have changed since then is my understanding. Of course Dwight is not going to say anything different as he has had everybody on his back about GB for years now. He doesn’t want to add anything else to his job slate, until Stern allows him more time. I have full confidence that Stern is going to allot more time to be spent on Munsters. The topper alone needs more love, not to mention adding much need theme integration. Think there are those on pinside that don’t want this to happen for whatever their reasons. I happen to be in the camp that wants it to happen and have been told it will, so I believe Stern’s best interest is to give Munsters more code and don’t look to old interviews.

That was said tonight at the GB code update reveal. Not more than 5 hours ago.

#5807 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

That was said tonight at the GB code update review .

If that was tonight, then can only surmise that Dwight is not in the loop yet. Surely he knows there has to be code update for the topper alone? Not sure why he makes statements like that, because I didn’t hear the interview.

#5808 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

I just got done playing my Munsters Premium 20 minutes ago. Put up 300 mil for the first time! The game is listed in my collection profile as well so not sure where you are getting the first part from.
Not trolling anything. I was legitimately trying to be helpful and things spiraled out of control quickly. I take full responsibility and blame myself. My tone was bad and I came across like an asshole.
Back to your regularly scheduled Munsters episode now...

Great post! Rare to find anybody with the introspection and the self-confidence to actually apologize for... well, anything... especially on the interweb.

Nice to see. That's why I gave it a thumbs up. Not because I think you're an asshole. Just wanted that to be clear

#5809 4 years ago

The interview is from the Deadflip stream a few hours ago Was trying to ignore when he said that. There are clearly still Munsters beta testers out there somewhere. And Borg clearly told you guys otherwise. There are still enough timer bugs with the basement that at minimum we need a 1.01 IMO.

#5810 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

The interview is from the Deadflip stream a few hours ago Was trying to ignore when he said that. There are clearly still Munsters beta testers out there somewhere. And Borg clearly told you guys otherwise. There are still enough timer bugs with the basement that at minimum we need a 1.01 IMO.

Agreed. Stern never stops at 1.0 code. I like Dwight as a coder and think he is top notch. Love my SWLE that he coded. Deep and fun, but Stern gave him the time. Again, pretty certain Munsters is going to get what we are all wanting. With that killer topper and some more integrated theme material, it’ll rank right up there with the top pinball machines imo.

Quite excited with what MK6PIN shared with us about his topper findings.

#5811 4 years ago

Update on my topper. WhiskeyTango and I took a look at it tonight and were able to see the mechanism that’s seizing on the clock but were not able to see a way to resolve it.

Contacting Stern tomorrow.

We also pulled the playfield and checked all the connections and were not able to clear the node board failures.

Strangely my lower playfield flipper buttons also stopped working for a bit. Don’t know how, but we got them back.

It’s worth noting that two people have contacted me in pm (I’m not saying who they are) but one has the same topper problem as me, the other has the same node board failure issue as me with a NiB. :/

I’ll keep ya’ll posted if I learn anything helpful on these issues as it sounds like they might not be a one off thing.

#5812 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Update on my topper. whiskeytango and I took a look at it tonight and were able to see the mechanism that’s seizing on the clock but were not able to see a way to resolve it.
Contacting Stern tomorrow.
We also pulled the playfield and checked all the connections and were not able to clear the node board failures.
Strangely my lower playfield flipper buttons also stopped working for a bit. Don’t know how, but we got them back.
It’s worth noting that two people have contacted me in pm (I’m not saying who they are) but one has the same topper problem as me, the other has the same node board failure issue as me with a NiB. :/
I’ll keep ya’ll posted if I learn anything helpful on these issues as it sounds like they might not be a one off thing.

Send them all back for a credit. If distributors won’t do that, use the nuclear option and call the visa company and have reversed. And then drop the toppers off. This is pure BS. Took them back, spent weeks to engineer a fix and sent out subpar. Don’t except this latest quality trend especially with $400 plus topper.

#5813 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agreed. Stern never stops at 1.0 code. I like Dwight as a coder and think he is top notch. Love my SWLE that he coded. Deep and fun, but Stern gave him the time. Again, pretty certain Munsters is going to get what we are all wanting. With that killer topper and some more integrated theme material, it’ll rank right up there with the top pinball machines imo.
Quite excited with what Mark shared with us about his topper findings.

Honestly, it does not help them to announce a code update too early. Some folks will wait for the update to see if it makes the table worth a buy. Some folks will buy on the expectation and idea that there is more on the way.

Both those scenarios are problematic. Some think it’s best to let the current product be the current product and let it sell or sit based on its own merits.

I personally hope we get an update at some point, but am happy with what I have so far.

I’m also in the camp of being super busy and getting hundreds of emails a week, but no kidding, if I got an email from a happy customer I would read and respond.

Often when I am on a plane or in a store wearing a company shirt, if someone says “hey I have one of your products.” I thank them and ask two questions “what’s your favorite thing about it?” and “what do you think is missing?”.

#5814 4 years ago

Seems not-completely-terrible?

IMG_20190919_242710238_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20190919_242710238_HDR (resized).jpg
#5815 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Send them all back for a credit. If distributors won’t do that, use the nuclear option and call the visa company and have reversed. And then drop the toppers off. This is pure BS. Took them back, spent weeks to engineer a fix and sent out subpar. Don’t except this latest quality trend especially with $400 plus topper.

Good thing Stern is not building airplanes. Or boats, for that matter.

#5816 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

How old is that interview? At that time there were not any plans. Things have changed since then is my understanding. Of course Dwight is not going to say anything different as he has had everybody on his back about GB for years now. He doesn’t want to add anything else to his job slate, until Stern allows him more time. I have full confidence that Stern is going to allot more time to be spent on Munsters. The topper alone needs more love, not to mention adding much need theme integration. Think there are those on pinside that don’t want this to happen for whatever their reasons. I happen to be in the camp that wants it to happen and have been told it will, so I believe Stern’s best interest is to give Munsters more code and don’t look to old interviews. I recall Gary saying in an old interview that they will not make tables with subways where the ball gets lost from the view of the player. Well, they just changed their stance on that interview as well, cause guess what machine now has a fully functioning subway system? If guessed 3lvira, you’d be right.

It was last night, Sept 18. 2019. edited **Which as I read on can see it was already answered lol.**

#5817 4 years ago

Man I would love to know how many Munsters pros and premiums are just sitting at distributors unsold.

#5818 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not sure why he makes statements like that, because I didn’t hear the interview.

He’s just doing the company line. No way should anyone at stern say anything about future plans publicly.

#5819 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Good thing Stern is not building airplanes. Or boats, for that matter.

That said, I really have nothing but high praise for the quality of the build on my LE. I had a couple of small issues that were easily fixed. My play field still looks new. Everything works.

But this topper issue is rather sad to see happen--even if it Stern's fault for letting them ship.

#5820 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That said, I really have nothing but high praise for the quality of the build on my LE. I had a couple of small issues that were easily fixed. My play field still looks new. Everything works.

son of a bitch (sigh). I mention the above and decide I would like to play some Munsters and the Grandpa's Laboratory has decided it will not kick the ball out. The ball gets locked and then the lost ball locater finally kicks the ball out. i'll have to look into it when I have some time in a couple of days.

#5821 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

son of a bitch (sigh). I mention the above and decide I would like to play some Munsters and the Grandpa's Laboratory has decided it will not kick the ball out. The ball gets locked and then the lost ball locater finally kicks the ball out. i'll have to look into it when I have some time in a couple of days.

It's probably just the lead fell off the switch and you'll need a new switch it's been a common problem

#5822 4 years ago

Not bad for having the machine for less then two weeks.

BFE07B21-00EE-4267-B3CD-39BB55EF7DEE (resized).jpegBFE07B21-00EE-4267-B3CD-39BB55EF7DEE (resized).jpeg
#5823 4 years ago

I would imagine that new code will be coming simply because this is Borg's dream theme and he will want more. Stern was silent on a code update for Ghostbusters for quite some time before they admitted it was being worked on. The Game of Thrones code change came out of the blue. I think they will remain quiet on the code until it's close to being ready or gets released.

#5824 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I think they will remain quiet on the code until it's close to being ready or gets released

Makes complete sense otherwise they would have the likes of the typical complainers bitching every week " Where's the code update"

#5825 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

No biggie, that's fixable. A pooling and chipping playfield isnt.

#5826 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

It's probably just the lead fell off the switch and you'll need a new switch it's been a common problem

Somehow I missed this switch being a problem. Tomorrow, I'm going to try and find time to lift the play field and have a look around. I hope it is not some proprietary switch I have to have mailed in from a distro.

#5827 4 years ago

Just installed the topper and not sure what the hour hand is supposed to do. My game clock is correct but the topper does not appear to show the time in game play or attract mode or do much during game play.

Also what's weird the clock will advance 1 hour each time I press the right flipper button and the faster I push it keeps going.

The hour hand is also slightly off each numeral ie it does not line up at 12.

Also there is really no specific tests for it in any menu. I thought it had a node board. It will light on and off with the game and the clock spins while it's lighted in all lights test mode.

Can the hour hand be adjusted by loosening the screw?

#5828 4 years ago

Just picked up a color premium. Says can’t communicate with node boards 1 8 and 9. But everything still,works as it should I’ve reseated everything reinstalled code etc? I also noticed the code says it’s LE despite being a premium. Yes I made sure it was the premium code when i updated. Any help here would be appreciated.

#5829 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I believe so. Lengthy email cc'd to (5x) at Stern, outlining the whole thing...A couple of pics being sent too.
Requested how the clock interacts exactly, so I can test all aspects... conveyed there were many on the fence in general, waiting on some code polish.
Very confident this is going to happen, as there needs to be some adds in the service menu to check this thing.
I'll report response, and find a video camera or stand for my phone for video in the next couple of days. Raven is a great taunter, and has a lot of interaction w gameplay.
Definitely scares the crap out of you if you forget about top of the hour alert " 6pm, nevermore as example" loud!! Really like it.

Thanks very much for posting all your issues, I appreciate it. We get our topper tomorrow at a show and my wife and I are excited to fit it to our machine.

#5830 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Just picked up a color premium. Says can’t communicate with node boards 1 8 and 9. But everything still,works as it should I’ve reseated everything reinstalled code etc? I also noticed the code says it’s LE despite being a premium. Yes I made sure it was the premium code when i updated. Any help here would be appreciated.

I had/have the same node board behavior. I actually think that’s by design.

It happens every time the coin door is open, but only then.

If you open the door but then press and hold the white button that detects if the door is open/closed those errors all go away.

I think it’s just because they cut power to those boards to prevent folks from getting zapped. Notice when you open the coin door the whole playfield goes dark.

I took video here:

And verify it’s the door switch causing it here:

If I was stern I wouldn’t show this error unless someone actually ran the diagnostics. Even then I would detect if the door is open and inform the user on the screen that the door must be closed for those tests to pass.

Not user friendly for sure.

#5831 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

If you open the door but then press and hold the white button that detects if the door is open/closed those errors all go away.

I believe you should be able to pull that button outward so you don't have to constantly hold it while the door is open for diagnostics purposes.

#5832 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Can the hour hand be adjusted by loosening the screw?

No...it's on a keyed shaft. The hour hand keeps time, but not super accurate. Raven pops out exactly on the hour w chime.

Right flipper button advances the clock, left one will occasionally bring Raven out. Have no idea of rhyme or reason.

Clock spins 2-3x during jackpot mode if you hit the shot, every time (Raven multiball is way cool as he goes nuts too).

#5833 4 years ago

My first Munsters MOD, start of simple then work my way up.

B924C20C-C4AA-443B-B759-F02E94955948 (resized).jpegB924C20C-C4AA-443B-B759-F02E94955948 (resized).jpeg
#5834 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks very much for posting all your issues, I appreciate it. We get our topper tomorrow at a show and my wife and I are excited to fit it to our machine.

It's truly a fun/ interactive topper, and mine has been working with zero issues on a nightly basis (after my last teardown/ reassembly). The Stern engineers thanked me, and said they would definitely address the issues I had found.....hope yours works great!!!!!

#5835 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The Stern engineers thanked me, and said they would definitely address the issues I had found.....

Thanked you? They should freakin’ pay you ...

#5836 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I had/have the same node board behavior. I actually think that’s by design.
It happens every time the coin door is open, but only then.
I think it’s just because they cut power to those boards to prevent folks from getting zapped. Notice when you open the coin door the whole playfield goes dark.
I took video here:

And verify it’s the door switch causing it here:

If I was stern I wouldn’t show this error unless someone actually ran the diagnostics. Even then I would detect if the door is open and inform the user on the screen that the door must be closed for those tests to pass.
Not user friendly for sure.

That is strange, my machine (Premium) does not have a switch fitted?

Munsters - Coin Door (resized).jpgMunsters - Coin Door (resized).jpg
#5837 4 years ago

I also found this black screw inside the cab stuck to the magnet on my subwoofer. Can’t for the life of my figure out what it goes to...

55EC86A2-4E8A-4186-ABE5-6D2665D53AE5 (resized).jpeg55EC86A2-4E8A-4186-ABE5-6D2665D53AE5 (resized).jpeg
#5838 4 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

That is strange, my machine (Premium) does not have a switch fitted?[quoted image]

Not all models of the Munsters did without rhyme or reason some machines did and others didn't and build dates didn't seem to matter as well. My machine B/W Prem built March 2019 does not have the high voltage cutoff switch.

#5839 4 years ago

Not all models of the Munsters did without rhyme or reason some machines did and others didn't and build dates didn't seem to matter as well. My machine B/W Prem built March 2019 does not have the high voltage cutoff switch.

My LE does not have the cut off switch installed.

#5840 4 years ago

Thanks ! Mine build was March 2019 as well. Build for export to Australia (240 VAC).

#5841 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

It's truly a fun/ interactive topper, and mine has been working with zero issues on a nightly basis (after my last teardown/ reassembly). The Stern engineers thanked me, and said they would definitely address the issues I had found.....hope yours works great!!!!!

So.....does anyone have an idea when the rest of us might get a fully functional topper back that we can install and expect to work properly? It's only been 2 months........

#5842 4 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

That is strange, my machine (Premium) does not have a switch fitted?[quoted image]

I think it’s because our machine’s are Australian and we have an extra outside button called tournament. USA machines don’t have that button. Personally, I like the tourney button. Friends and family use that button all the time in our tournaments.

#5843 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can officially say mine is working now!!!! Completely dismantled for a second time, and identified what I believe to be the trouble spots. Reported them all to the Stern group (5 of them cc'd in the ongoing thread).
This thing will need to be assembled and tested w TLC, but the design is actually very cool. Functionality:
a) Characters blink when the mode is lit. Multiple characters can be blinking at the same time
b) Raven announces the hour (pops out as well).
c) Clock follows regular time. Not quite as ocd as I'd like, but Raven is spot on at the top of the hour.
d) Clock spins approx. 3x when you've got a jackpot lit, then hit the shot.
e) Raven absolutely taunts the hell out of you the further you progress (yes, after you stack and collect all characters then hit Munster Madness, he says all kinds of crap). Don't know what half of it was, but alot dealt w lower playfield accuracy, and calling out random times when the balls are flying everywhere. Level of fun increases exponentially.
Summary:
This truly feels like an extension of the game, and if the QC can get right, you'll want this thing. I have to believe (strongly) and stated to them that a code update needs to happen to at least include diagnostics for this in "game" page. Really lends itself to adding to gameplay code improvement as well. If they tie this in with more integrated video, it could be a must-have for a lot of pinheads.
Will attempt a video this weekend, as I actually have a day job which is killing me right now.
I like to tinker, so glad the second batch had a finish line to it. Hopefully, more good ones get out the door.....mark

Just got a color premium and the topper looks like a real game enhancement rather than just decoration. Am a novice as just getting back into the hobby. Is this thing hard to install? Anybody have a video of an install? Definitely don’t have the time or expertise to be a beta tester if there are QC issues with this. Looking forward to other posts from people who have one.

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanked you? They should freakin’ pay you ...

Lol...Got a box from them yesterday w a cool Munsters T-shirt, and a Borg signed B&W Translite...putting that in a light box next to the game. I've got a day job, so I'll gladly trade beta testing for swag.

#5845 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveWhite:

Just got a color premium and the topper looks like a real game enhancement rather than just decoration. Am a novice as just getting back into the hobby. Is this thing hard to install? Anybody have a video of an install? Definitely don’t have the time or expertise to be a beta tester if there are QC issues with this. Looking forward to other posts from people who have one.

Install is easy, and definitely enhances gameplay experience, period.

a) Power game off. Remove translite and lower LCD screen panel

b) Remove (4x) screws and plastic plug in topper, fish the wires through, replace the 4 screws.
c) Plug network and power cables in ( make sure they are routed without causing issue). That's it.
d) Power game back on, node boards will update config on their own...Takes 15 minutes at max.

#5846 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My LE does not have the cut off switch installed.

Neither does my LE....but my Batman 66 does...

#5847 4 years ago

A heads up...Raven will startle the crap out of you, as he comes out every hour.

Watching TV last night and almost spilled my bourbon ( would have sucked) as the top of the hour hit. Not a subtle effect at all...

During gameplay, it really is a "toy" imho, as I'm more encouraged to get to jackpots, multiballs, etc. ...Taunts the hell out of you, interacting w your gameplay.

I'll take that over a camera any day...

#5848 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A heads up...Raven will startle the crap out of you, as he comes out every hour.
Watching TV last night and almost spilled my bourbon ( would have sucked) as the top of the hour hit. Not a subtle effect at all...
During gameplay, it really is a "toy" imho, as I'm more encouraged to get to jackpots, multiballs, etc. ...Taunts the hell out of you, interacting w your gameplay.
I'll take that over a camera any day...

Can’t wait to have a topper that works properly.

#5849 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can’t wait to have a topper that works properly.

Me too.... not sure its safe to order yet........

#5850 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Me too.... not sure its safe to order yet........

It’s not. My topper came from the new batch that was supposedly tested and verified.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/117?hl=aussiegeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.