IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 237.
#5701 4 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Does it have to be a certain software level for the top of the work correctly?

Yes, you have to have all the latest updates in order for the topper to work correctly. All of the topper effects were added in version 1.0 of the game code.

#5702 4 years ago
Quoted from Truent:

Yes, you have to have all the latest updates in order for the topper to work correctly. All of the topper effects were added in version 1.0 of the game code.

Thanks for video, but can someone take a close up video of mainly just the topper? Can hardly see the Raven in action for example.

Also, is the raven opening and closing overly loud? Anyway to tone the loudness down?

#5703 4 years ago

Well bad news. I came home and played a couple games and the clock started spinning non stop. I shut the game down and rebooted and as soon as the clock hand advanced the motor kicked on and started spinning non stop again. I really thought all the bugs had been worked out this time but it appears not. I’m very disappointed.

#5704 4 years ago

tbh I would have thought the clock would spin on the topper.

#5705 4 years ago
Quoted from Truent:

Well bad news. I came home and played a couple games and the clock started spinning non stop. I shut the game down and rebooted and as soon as the clock hand advanced the motor kicked on and started spinning non stop again. I really thought all the bugs had been worked out this time but it appears not. I’m very disappointed.

Will be interesting to see others, as I too would think it would spin.

#5706 4 years ago

Well, got my topper today. Ordered it in JULY. Took it out of box and 3 bolts, a round disk, and two washers fell out of the hole in the bottom. AND, there is what looks like a coil plunger rolling around the inside. I’m beyond pissed. I refuse to break it down and try to fix it. Unreal. I left voice mails at stern and sent an email. Wtf

#5707 4 years ago

At least yours came in one piece

#5708 4 years ago

I guess we should wait for Black Friday and get a deal then before trying this topper. Too much hassle right now.

#5709 4 years ago

I think I might just ask for my 400 dollars back. This is ridiculous

#5710 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Well, got my topper today. Ordered it in JULY. Took it out of box and 3 bolts, a round disk, and two washers fell out of the hole in the bottom. AND, there is what looks like a coil plunger rolling around the inside. I’m beyond pissed. I refuse to break it down and try to fix it. Unreal. I left voice mails at stern and sent an email. Wtf

Eek!!! My replacement topper showed up today. Won't be able to get to it until tomorrow, but will report and show a video. Hopefully, this one works correctly.

I'll be replacing the Raven LED w a red one, just as an FYI...Had the first one completely apart, so probably give this one a close look before installing

#5711 4 years ago

After all the problems with my first topper, when I got my money back I refused to order again from Stern.. they knowingly let a poorly design and assembled topper ship to its valuable customers knowing about all the issues and still didn't stop?

Smells of complete arrogance on Sterns part and then I see now that they haven't fixed the problems and second run are just as bad??

Between this and the complete lack of any comments / ownership of play field clear coat problems, I have to agree with Kaneda and we MUST send a message back to Stern that we will not accept these issues and VOTE WITH OUR DOLLARS - maybe give Stern pins a break for a bit and not buy anything from them till they get their stuff together.

Heck JJP is at least offering free play fields now for its customers... you hear that from Stern... crickets chirping.. they don't respect their customers people.....

#5712 4 years ago

I hope yours works. As for me, I’m losing faith in stern.... all I have 5 stern games ...all new So sad Seems to me that the quality and care is slowly going down hill. Believe me, I ve grown to only like stern games over the past few years and this sucks.

#5713 4 years ago

Well, I'll tell ya what half the damned problem is, and not only with this topper, but with everything. Give us a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of what the damned thing is supposed to do! That way we can tell if it's working like it's supposed to! FFS, your client base spends a shit ton of money on your product. Tell is what we should expect! And what we should expect as far as playfields are concerned!

#5714 4 years ago

It’s a shame. I love stern games, have bought many new. Don’t see myself doing it again anytime soon. Trust me, I love pins

#5715 4 years ago

Well, unboxed mine...2 changes for the better from my prior:

Clock hand is keyed and tightened properly.

Raven much much smoother, head comes out further, and retract mech works great on the door. Hinge pin is also corrected.

I literally have to swap (2x) pins, as my Munsters barely fit under the stairs, so the install has to wait until tomorrow....Couple of pics though:
IMG_20190913_211557098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190913_211557098 (resized).jpgIMG_20190913_211719592 (resized).jpgIMG_20190913_211719592 (resized).jpg

#5716 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Unfuckingbelievable!

#5717 4 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

After all the problems with my first topper, when I got my money back I refused to order again from Stern.. they knowingly let a poorly design and assembled topper ship to its valuable customers knowing about all the issues and still didn't stop?
Smells of complete arrogance on Sterns part and then I see now that they haven't fixed the problems and second run are just as bad??
Between this and the complete lack of any comments / ownership of play field clear coat problems, I have to agree with Kaneda and we MUST send a message back to Stern that we will accept these issues and VOTE WITH OUR DOLLARS - maybe give Stern pins a break for a bit and not buy anything from them till they get their stuff together.
Heck JJP is at least offering free play fields now for its customers... you hear that from Stern... crickets chirping.. they don't respect their customers people.....

I'm not buying anything new for awhile as far as NIB, this topper will go back and I'll get a refund if this second one is bad....we will see

JJP is far from off the hook, btw, w pf problems...not the thread for this, but you'll want to fact check the "free" thing

#5718 4 years ago

Believe it. So much shit fell out of it and it sounded like a golf ball was rolling around inside Of it. I’m not exaggerating

#5719 4 years ago

That is brutal Sebastian. Very sorry you have to deal with this bullshit.

#5720 4 years ago

Thanks bud. In the grand scheme of things no big deal. But this is a pinball forum, it is ridiculous. Pinball is awesome and should be nothing but fun... Not aggravating when buying New/Expensive machines and toppers. I hope Stern cares. I fear they dont

#5721 4 years ago

This stuff isn’t cheap. We all probably have games that cost as much as some peoples cars..... stern should care because those who read these posts might think twice about another stern purchase

#5722 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Believe it. So much shit fell out of it and it sounded like a golf ball was rolling around inside Of it. I’m not exaggerating

It sounds like you got one of the first batch somehow...Those were 100% failure rate.

This stuff is expensive, it's ridiculous.

#5723 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Thanks bud. In the grand scheme of things no big deal. But this is a pinball forum, it is ridiculous. Pinball is awesome and should be nothing but fun... Not aggravating when buying New/Expensive machines and toppers. I hope Stern cares. I fear they dont

I try to stay optimistic, hoping they do care...Getting harder and harder.

In truth, I've seen much more response from Stern than JJP in certain areas . Takes them awhile, but generally they've addressed the problems, especially for squeaky wheels.

I'm just in break mode from NIB....Believe it's safe to say the majority of pinheads have had their fill, and will be super cautious moving forward.

The frenzy has certainly passed, landscape will change, as substantial $$$ is off the table now. Can't bring in new people when the heart of the games are melting in front of our eyes.

Our "new shiny toys" have taken a hit

#5724 4 years ago

I was actually thinking of getting one of these toppers but after the failure rate of the first batch, I held off.

Not seeing anything now that's tempting me to buy one.

#5725 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I was actually thinking of getting one of these toppers but after the failure rate of the first batch, I held off.
Not seeing anything now that's tempting me to buy one.

Build is better on this second batch ( at least the one I received)...Anxious to fire this thing up tomorrow....

#5726 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I try to stay optimistic, hoping they do care...Getting harder and harder.
In truth, I've seen much more response from Stern than JJP in certain areas . Takes them awhile, but generally they've addressed the problems, especially for squeaky wheels.
I'm just in break mode from NIB....Believe it's safe to say the majority of pinheads have had their fill, and will be super cautious moving forward.
The frenzy has certainly passed, landscape will change, as substantial $$$ is off the table now. Can't bring in new people when the heart of the games are melting in front of our eyes.
Our "new shiny toys" have taken a hit

And then Elvira is teased and everyone is falling over themselves to get on the list.

In all fairness to Stern, they have ALWAYS, without fail, looked after me when I’ve had a problem. They generally don’t make blanket statements and you rarely hear from them directly. That’s why they use distributors - they need to earn their keep somehow.

#5727 4 years ago

I contacted the distributor (Hemisphere Amusements) who copied me on an email he sent about my issue to several people at Stern. I’m waiting to hear something back. I just played a little tonight and the clock isn’t constantly rotating anymore. I’m not sure what’s up yet but I will be sure to keep things updated here.

#5728 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Well, I'll tell ya what half the damned problem is, and not only with this topper, but with everything. Give us a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of what the damned thing is supposed to do! That way we can tell if it's working like it's supposed to! FFS, your client base spends a shit ton of money on your product. Tell is what we should expect! And what we should expect as far as playfields are concerned!

AGREED.

#5729 4 years ago

Looking to grab my first home pin soon. Been looking at a pro Munsters or a WCS, and I'm thinking after the Elvira announcement today I'll be able to pick a pro up for around 4. Getting excited!

#5730 4 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Looking to grab my first home pin soon. Been looking at a pro Munsters or a WCS, and I'm thinking after the Elvira announcement today I'll be able to pick a pro up for around 4. Getting excited!

Getting one for 4K is highly unlikely. I would plan for 4700-4800 if I were you.

#5731 4 years ago

There are tons of fans still waiting to buy the Munsters pinball table and just waiting for more show content to be added. I’ve added these ideas to the other thread, but wish to post them here too, since this thread is really the only active one. I sure hope everyone is still emailing Stern about this and not just getting bogged down with PF issues, that Munsters has not really had issues with. I know, there are a few that have them and need to be addressed, but this game is a winner and just needs a little more TLC for super stardom.

Quoted from cottonm4:

I did not buy mine to watch the show. I bought it because it is a fast playing pin. With nice artwork and music. The entire video screen could disappear and would not bother me one bit; I realize I am probably a minority.

You’re definitely a minority. Most of us want Munsters to be given the same or similar treatment its contemporary was given, namely Batman 66. The game does play well now, but does not fully capture the 70+ episodes with fun Munster humor the way that it should. If Stern were to do that, it would become a blockbuster seller. We just need more show mode content to make a good machine, great! And not just at the end of a ball, but actually part of the game. Will really elevate this title when that is done and is the missing key ingredient.

For example:
1. Who doesn’t want to see Grandpa and Herman scheming in an actual dragula mode, with supporting scenes from the series.
2. Marilyn mode with her boyfriends afraid to knock on the door of the mansion only to find Herman, the big bash toy in front of them and they either bash him or run.
3. Many different Lilly modes, like in the kitchen preparing weird food items that are to be collected at different points on the table, so the family can sit down to dinner and eat.
4. Herman visiting Dr. Dudley Paul Lynde for a checkup with loop shots and ramp shots target hits to complete the checkup, all the while Dr. Dudley is performing the checkup on the screen.
5. Spot missing somewhere in the neighborhood and then family returning home, only to find spot had been under the stairs the whole time. He is bashed 5 times for being a bad dragon.
6. Raven has so many gags that could be done with him and in conjunction with the topper, it would be huge fun.
7. Zambo cereal ads showing at different times throughout the ball being trapped just before going into Grandpas lab basement.
8. Herman singing with Russians aboard a fishing ship, when he is discovered out at sea. With the family at home going up the stairs to get ready, then looping on the 180 ramp to get out to sea, with dragula, racing to the shipyards. All the while making loop shots to get out far enough on a boat to pick Herman up on the fishing trawler. The Russians and Herman singing is a real treat.

There are so many cool show intergrated things that could be done, it is a shame it hasn’t been done yet. But I have confidence that Stern and Dwight will do the right thing by Munsters, since it has everything else going for it. Now we just need theme integration similar to the many Batman episodes on Batman 66. Munsters will never get old in our homes if Stern puts this effort in, as they just did for GOT, GB, DP, and even more Batman 66 is still on the way. Come on Stern, give us fans what we’ve always wanted, please.

Let’s all email Stern about these things to keep the fire burning.

#5732 4 years ago

A fellow pinsider asked me for email addresses of people to email. Here is a list of people to make the request. Please be nice and complementary of the game (catch more flies with honey than vinegar). Thanks for sending. Here is a list of people to email, for requesting more Munsters code show related material. Please be specific requesting Munsters show related material, since the game code is already quite good. Ala, Batman 66 type show material. Who doesn’t like the way Batman show material was included? It’s one of the best all time coded games ever. Why shouldn’t Munsters be that way too?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

#5733 4 years ago

So, ok. I emailed Gary directly and asked for a better and deeper code update.

I think there will be never any response

However, I did it.

#5734 4 years ago

Others please email those people listed from Stern!

Reference this URL in your email.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight/page/2#post-5202578

#5735 4 years ago

Quick topper update:

A) Everything is working perfectly on this one (caveat as I don't know how the clock is supposed to work).
B) Took it apart and put in the red LED..Looks great
C) Operation- This is easily the most integrated topper I've ever seen or owned.
D) Some things I found initially they've re-engineered the clock mech, still has gearing, but much simpler and stronger IMO. Took it apart to change the LED, everything much tighter w cable management and overall build
E) Initial gameplay findings-
1) On startup, it will update the node board alignment,( topper has one inside)
2) Raven pops out to announce many of the fallouts ( last 5 seconds in the lab, taunting, etc.
3)When play field blacks out, so does topper
4) Characters blink when that mode is lit.
5) Click is stationary during gameplay so far. I've only put 2 very quick games on it to be certain it is working.
6) I have to shuffle my lineup a bit, then will have everything ready to play a bit later this afternoon. I'll do some video then (couple of pics here..You get the idea)
7) Takeaways This thing is sick, and a must have for the game. Easily could be considered a "toy" as the interaction is ridiculous.
Video later...Anxious to see how the clock hand interacts...
IMG_20190914_121555821 (resized).jpgIMG_20190914_121555821 (resized).jpgIMG_20190914_122924587 (resized).jpgIMG_20190914_122924587 (resized).jpgIMG_20190914_122926166 (resized).jpgIMG_20190914_122926166 (resized).jpg

#5736 4 years ago

Raven pops out top of every hour announcing the time (I don't remember that callout happening prior). going to try and rig my phone and pull the glass so you can get a video that would help. Can't explain the clock hands yet....It's triggered by an opto and a switch. Mine moves, engages nicely, but gets to a spot (# of time the opto beam is broken?) and spins back to 2 oclock. Forced midnight madness, thinking it would just continually spin, but it did nothing. Not sure about that one. Everything else seems to make sense to me.

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Quick topper update:
A) Everything is working perfectly on this one.
B) Took it apart and put in the red LED..Looks great
C) Operation- This is easily the most integrated topper I've ever seen or owned.
D) Some things I found initially they've re-engineered the clock mech, still has gearing, but much simpler and stinger IMO. Took it apart to change the LED, everything much tighter w cable management and overall build
E) Initial gameplay findings-
1) On startup, it will update the node board alignment,( topper has one inside)
2) Raven pops out to announce many of the fallouts ( last 5 seconds in the lab, taunting, etc.
3)When play field blacks out, so does topper
4) Characters blink when that mode is lit.
5) Click is stationary during gameplay so far. I've only put 2 very quick games on it to be certain it is working.
6) I have to shuffle my lineup a bit, then will have everything ready to play a bit later this afternoon. I'll do some video then (couple of pics here..You get the idea)
7) Takeaways This thing is sick, and a must have for the game. Easily could be considered a "toy" as the interaction is ridiculous.
Video later...Anxious to see how the clock hand interacts...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the detailed description. The topper looks great and I like the red light that you out in. Do you just take the roof of the cuckoo clock off to change the light? Also do u have a link to where you got the bulb at? I kinda think that a purple light would be cool also maybe.

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks for the detailed description. The topper looks great and I like the red light that you out in. Do you just take the roof of the cuckoo clock off to change the light? Also do u have a link to where you got the bulb at? I kinda think that a purple light would be cool also maybe.

Thanks Who-Dey ...the machine looks amazing w the topper!! I think purple could be cool, too...

Take the top right roof and right side panel off to get to the bulb (4 screws). Then open and prop the door so Raven's head gets out of the way. You can then negotiate the bulb replacement.

Get my bulbs from Comet....this one is an 89 Bayonet (large one) and 5v

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/8smd-spike-5v-flashers?_pos=1&_sid=4534e8bc1&_ss=r

I'm going to investigate the clock a little more shortly.....nap time (moving pins around always wears me out for a bit)..

#5739 4 years ago

Just noticed my pictures really suck....much, much better in person....

#5740 4 years ago

AND a 7pm update:

a) Chimes (or callout from Raven) are not consistent on the hour.
b) not sure what clock is supposed to be doing, but can't really witness any specific rhyme or reason.

Might be a programming thing, but not going to screw w it . No desire for using a meter for voltage at the motor, check switches, etc.

Looks gorgeous, Raven and character cues working, but dammit, I want the whole thing to function. Node board checks fine in menu.

Not going to take it off, but e-mail getting sent to Stern (I also got this one through Kurt @ Hemispheresamusements. He said whole team is interested in the situation.)

Will still go for some video shortly...why can't anything work the way it's supposed to anymore?

This is what I get for posting "everything works fine" after installing this morning..."nevermore" will I do that again...good grief....

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

AND a 7pm update:
a) Chimes (or callout from Raven) are not consistent on the hour.
b) not sure what clock is supposed to be doing, but can't really witness any specific rhyme or reason.
Might be a programming thing, but not going to screw w it . No desire for using a meter for voltage at the motor, check switches, etc.
Looks gorgeous, Raven and character cues working, but dammit, I want the whole thing to function. Node board checks fine in menu.
Not going to take it off, but e-mail getting sent to Stern (I also got this one through Kurt @ Hemispheresamusements. He said whole team is interested in the situation.)
Will still go for some video shortly...why can't anything work the way it's supposed to anymore?
This is what I get for posting "everything works fine" after installing this morning..."nevermore" will I do that again...good grief....

Excited to see your videos. Please take close up shots as well, so we may see Raven doing his thing better. Like during Grandpas basement activity with call outs from Raven.

#5742 4 years ago

I am pretty pissed at stern will call monday about where the bleep ?y bleeping topper i paid for is!!!

#5743 4 years ago

12:40 am update:

Got pissed, and decided to take it apart ( on the machine... don't do this).

My clock wasn't working due to a micro switch not making contact to apparently recharge a cap that drives the motor.

3 hours later, I reassembled, worked great, only to watch it fail after 15 minutes...Switch is crap. I'll pull the topper off in the morning and put on my bench to replace the switch and reassemble properly.

Clock hand spins continuously when working right, just someone overtightened the switch screws...Everything else is still behaving. Pissed that I had to take it apart, happy the problem appears minor.

Had enough for the night...Will report tomorrow after I sort it out ( what we put up with for pinball!!)

#5744 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

12:40 am update:
Got pissed, and decided to take it apart ( on the machine... don't do this).
My clock wasn't working due to a micro switch not making contact to apparently recharge a cap that drives the motor.
3 hours later, I reassembled, worked great, only to watch it fail after 15 minutes...Switch is crap. I'll pull the topper off in the morning and put on my bench to replace the switch and reassemble properly.
Clock hand spins continuously when working right, just someone overtightened the switch screws...Everything else is still behaving. Pissed that I had to take it apart, happy the problem appears minor.
Had enough for the night...Will report tomorrow after I sort it out ( what we put up with for pinball!!)

Omfg. How is it that Stern can design and manufacture something as complicated as a pinball machine, but can’t get a topper working?

#5745 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Omfg. How is it that Stern can design and manufacture something as complicated as a pinball machine, but can’t get a topper working?

This is the first topper that "feels" like a pin when you start working on it. Coils, switches, optos( of course a node board), etc. Damn thing has a lot going on. Problem is it's not easy to get to anything in the clock mech....Too damn high.

We've all tightened these switches too much and they cause problems. Getting to this one was a bitch. Wish they had someone genuinely hand assembling these things with care, then testing.

Also hoping I've got a coil sleeve for ravens door. Not one in there, and we all know it will bind.

Topper is cool as shit, just not used to needing to tweak them like I do my games...Oh well...Times are changing for sure.

Video will be up once I get the clock right. Guessing some of the missing or random callouts are code related. This definitely puts me on the wagon for " where's the new code"?

Raven taunts the hell out of you ...A big gameplay add imho...

#5746 4 years ago

Had 6 medical professionals over last night, as they wanted to see and play the lineup.

No joke, I couldn't get them off Munsters and TAF all night . I think sometimes we forget what these things were made for...Fun!!!

They could give a shit about unitargets and shallow code...Couldn't get over the mini playfield.... crazy ....

#5747 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Raven taunts the hell out of you ...A big gameplay add imho...

I love being browbeaten and abused. Paul Lynde's taunting me a big plus. This raven action might turn me into a buyer, eventually. I'm going to wait at lease until all of you are shaking your pom poms about how great it is; Working 100% right out of the box.

#5748 4 years ago

Replaced defective micro switch, complete teardown, reseat all connectors, reassembled.

Everything appears fine now..Clock shows the hour hand, Raven comes out and announces on the hour.

Need to understand interaction w clock in gameplay...Raven taunts the hell out of you...

#5749 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Replaced defective micro switch, complete teardown, reseat all connectors, reassembled.
Everything appears fine now..Clock shows the hour hand, Raven comes out and announces on the hour.
Need to understand interaction w clock in gameplay...Raven taunts the hell out of you...

So is it now working 100%? Awesome you made it work right. Would you please submit what you did to Stern for correction on all the others?

Time to do some closeup videos of Raven taunting, clock proclaiming the hour, etc.

#5750 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

So is it now working 100%? Awesome you made it work right. Would you please submit what you did to Stern for correction on all the others?
Time to do some closeup videos of Raven taunting, clock proclaiming the hour, etc.

I believe so. Lengthy email cc'd to (5x) at Stern, outlining the whole thing...A couple of pics being sent too.

Requested how the clock interacts exactly, so I can test all aspects... conveyed there were many on the fence in general, waiting on some code polish.

Very confident this is going to happen, as there needs to be some adds in the service menu to check this thing.

I'll report response, and find a video camera or stand for my phone for video in the next couple of days. Raven is a great taunter, and has a lot of interaction w gameplay.

Definitely scares the crap out of you if you forget about top of the hour alert " 6pm, nevermore as example" loud!! Really like it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.