IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 237.
#5451 4 years ago

Wanted for a topper

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wanted for a topper

Oh ok i see. Well i tell ya, anyone who has a Munsters in my opinion should have this lamp because its beautiful and well made. I cannot believe that they are selling these for 49.00 dollars. Im tempted to get a 2nd one at that price.

#5453 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh ok i see. Well i tell ya, anyone who has a Munsters in my opinion should have this lamp because its beautiful and well made. I cannot believe that they are selling these for 49.00 dollars. Im tempted to get a 2nd one at that price.

Maybe you can give me an answer that seek. When Munsters hit prime time TV I was 13 and 14 years old. My friends and I were never home watching TV. We were out on the streets. We were partying and having a good time until it was time to call it a night and get some sleep for school.

I have never watched an episode of Munsters. I knew about the show and the characters etc. But never watched it. With that, Marilyn was the niece who was visiting and the only one "not normal". But to my understanding, Marilyn was there just as much as the other cast members. Correct? Yes? No?

If Marilyn played more than just some bit parts and an integral part of the cast family, how come the topper, the Bradford Exchange Koach, the BC clock, and this lamp always exclude Marilyn other the nit just being a cost cutting measure.

She is on the Munsters back glasses, but not on the topper.

Educate me, please.

#5454 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

As one of those on the fence ...
More video won’t make the pin play better or improve game play. I think most agree the pin is a smooth shooter and fun to shoot. I don’t think adding more video without related game play changes helps much but since you can generally cancel out of a clip if you want to take not a big deal. Munsters is somewhat unique because a large percentage of the video assets are buried in the match sequences which always seemed an odd choice, especially in home use where match is generally irrelevant and most do just want to hit START again. And the match sequences are passive - you don’t have to work to get them.
In Batman you are essentially playing through an episode - the better you play the more video (and variety) you see. It enhances the theme integration. Munsters isn’t ever going to be “play the episodes” but integrating more clips into game play, especially those specific to particular characters, draws you into the game more by taking advantage of what most of us like about Munsters in the first place - the show, the actors, the situations. A lot of the clips during game play almost seem like an after thought, not necessarily integral to the game or character in play. Where’s Grandpa drag racing? Eddie, Marilyn, Lily moments related to their modes? (Someone put together a great list in another thread that provides much more detailed examples).
Borg spent a massive amount of time identifying clips that embody the joy of the show but the ‘throwback gameplay’ concept doesn’t really allow for their use. I would love to see more of his vision for theme integration. I want to see more character moments I have to work for playing the game not just watch more clips after the game is over. I have most of the existing game play videos memorized and I’m not a great player.

This is probably the best explanation I have read with someone making an explanation. I'm not sure I understand completely but here goes.

The were 4 computer simulation pins in the late 90s-early 2000s. The Pro-Pinball series of 4 pins. I ate those up. I even have a very rare Phillips computer pinball controller. Maybe you know them; Maybe you don't.

Of the 4, the biggest hit was Timeshock. Timeshock has some video work in it package that are video hurry ups. If you make a certain target with the ball the hurry up, you advance to the next phase. If you run out of time the hurry up ends and you are just playing to make points.

Is this what you are talking about?

I never have been any good at those Timeshock video hurry ups, but they did not detract from the game in anyway so I was cool with those.

You ask where is Grandpa's drag racing. See my earlier post. I did not know Grandpa was the reason to the entire drag rage sequence. Put Grandpa in there if you want, but it better not slow the game down. When I get a Dragula, I'm pumped. I getting ready to hit the bonus stop button. Anything that slows down that whole sequence would be a disappointment for me.

#5455 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Maybe you can give me an answer that seek. When Munsters hit prime time TV I was 13 and 14 years old. My friends and I were never home watching TV. We were out on the streets. We were partying and having a good time until it was time to call it a night and get some sleep for school.
I have never watched an episode of Munsters. I knew about the show and the characters etc. But never watched it. With that, Marilyn was the niece who was visiting and the only one "not normal". But to my understanding, Marilyn was there just as much as the other cast members. Correct? Yes? No?
If Marilyn played more than just some bit parts and an integral part of the cast family, how come the topper, the Bradford Exchange Koach, the BC clock, and this lamp always exclude Marilyn other the nit just being a cost cutting measure.
Educate me, please.

I really cant answer your question Cotton because im not a Munsters expert myself. I haven't even seen every episode myself but im working on it. I was only like 2 when then Munsters started so i didn't start watching them until I was a little older. It does seem like she would be on the topper and the lamp and stuff though.

#5456 4 years ago

Too good to be true? Probably!

A word of caution regarding this site... it’s only been online for 10 days and an immediate red flag for me is the checkout is presented as https however it’s not secure (no padlock next to URL). They also advertise that they accept PayPal however when you go to checkout, there is no PayPal option, only options to enter your credit card. Unless someone can vouch for them, I’d recommend steering clear.

#5457 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherga:

Too good to be true? Probably!
A word of caution regarding this site... it’s only been online for 10 days and an immediate red flag for me is the checkout is presented as https however it’s not secure (no padlock next to URL). They also advertise that they accept PayPal however when you go to checkout, there is no PayPal option, only options to enter your credit card. Unless someone can vouch for them, I’d recommend steering clear.

Hmm....interesting. Thank you!

#5458 4 years ago

****Edited until the site has proven itself. ****

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I never have been any good at those Timeshock video hurry ups, but they did not detract from the game in anyway so I was cool with those.
You ask where is Grandpa's drag racing. See my earlier post. I did not know Grandpa was the reason to the entire drag rage sequence. Put Grandpa in there if you want, but it better not slow the game down. When I get a Dragula, I'm pumped. I getting ready to hit the bonus stop button. Anything that slows down that whole sequence would be a disappointment for me.

I wasn’t thinking of Timeshock, but that concept would certainly fit.

In Batman 66 the more times you hit the Commissioner Gordon target before you hit the to the Batcave shot, the longer the flip is. That’s a very simple example but you get the idea. That works because the game is holding the ball in the VUK but it doesn’t have to be a length thing. Doing Eddie loops? Show Eddie doing different things after x loops or combos or whatever.

I don’t usually worry about video sequences slowing this down as they can usually be cancelled with a simultaneous flipper button push if you want.

And ... no dig at you ... if you are a Munsters owner and haven’t watched the show spend $40 and buy the series on DVD. Watch the episodes and see the absolute gold mine of clips and sequences of the key characters that could add so much to the game. If you haven’t seen the show and don’t know what you’re missing you can’t understand the frustration of those of us who have or why we had such high expectations for theme integration and use of the show’s incredible A/V assets. (Heck, I spent my first few games just wanting to hear the theme music!)

#5460 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

if you are a Munsters owner and haven’t watched the show spend $40 and buy the series on DVD.

Amazon and Wal Mart have the Munsters collection for $19.96 now. Get it Cotton, its worth every penny!

https://www.amazon.com/Munsters-Complete-Fred-Gwynne/dp/B01HDORSFK/ref=asc_df_B01HDORSFK/

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I wasn’t thinking of Timeshock, but that concept would certainly fit.
In Batman 66 the more times you hit the Commissioner Gordon target before you hit the to the Batcave shot, the longer the flip is. That’s a very simple example but you get the idea. That works because the game is holding the ball in the VUK but it doesn’t have to be a length thing. Doing Eddie loops? Show Eddie doing different things after x loops or combos or whatever.
I don’t usually worry about video sequences slowing this down as they can usually be cancelled with a simultaneous flipper button push if you want.
And ... no dig at you ... if you are a Munsters owner and haven’t watched the show spend $40 and buy the series on DVD. Watch the episodes and see the absolute gold mine of clips and sequences of the key characters that could add so much to the game. If you haven’t seen the show and don’t know what you’re missing you can’t understand the frustration of those of us who have or why we had such high expectations for theme integration and use of the show’s incredible A/V assets. (Heck, I spent my first few games just wanting to hear the theme music!)

Agreed on the gold mine of great material to include in our Munsters code. Everyone, please keep emailing Stern requesting this great material to be added. Other themes don’t even come close to the stock pile of great Munsters comedy to add, with TV show modes to an already great table. It wouldn’t be too difficult to add the material/modes and keep the rest of the game just like it is.

#5462 4 years ago

All of the munsters episodes are on the internet archive. Don't even have to pay for them although I did buy the DVD set with the two movies.

https://archive.org/details/The_Munsters

There are a bunch of seasons of old tv shows up there.

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Educate me, please.

The most likely reason why is that when people think about The Munsters they think about monsters. From a marketing perspective it is the monsters that sell merchandise, not a "normal" human girl like Marilyn. Sculpting another character adds additional cost not only to time and materials, but also to licensing because you've got to pay Pat Priest for her likeness - if she consents. Marilyn's character is also the "odd duck" that wasn't part of the main family but a relative that came to live with them. By comparison, The Addams Family are a bunch of creepy looking humans on the edge of being monsters (not "normal" looking like Marilyn), but in Addams Family merchandise will we usually see Thing and Cousin It, even though they have a role similar to Marilyn (as a supporting character), because they are monsters, and even though they add to costs, there are no license fees to be paid for someone's likeness and you don't have to seek permission.

#5464 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Marilyn was the niece who was visiting and the only one "not normal". But to my understanding, Marilyn was there just as much as the other cast members. Correct? Yes? No?

Marilyn is in the Munsters home from the start. It was never said that the was "visiting," nor was it ever made clear why she wasn't living with her parents, who were said to be in Transylvania.

It's stated that Marilyn is attending Westbury College in Mockingbird Heights. Maybe the school is amazeballs, and that's why she made the trip from Transylvania.

The only other thing we're told is that Marilyn is Lily's niece, which makes you wonder why her name is Marilyn Munster. When the series was being developed, her name was Marilyn Mundane, which makes more sense.

Quoted from Jackalwere:

Sculpting another character adds additional cost not only to time and materials, but also to licensing because you've got to pay Pat Priest for her likeness - if she consents.

Let's not forget there were two Marilyns, Beverly Owen being the first (Eps 1-13), so which one are you going to sculpt? Tweeterhead, whose sculpts were used by Christopher Franchi for the pin, had originally planned to have interchangeable heads for Marilyn, but that idea ultimately met with the chopping block.

#5465 4 years ago

Let’s face it, the reality is, Pat Priest was the real Marilyn, as she was in the overwhelming majority of the TV series (57 episodes). That’s why she is featured on our pinball machines and not Beverly, which was in only 13 episodes. Pat’s portrayal of Marilyn was the definitive one and why she is on all the artwork.

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Let’s face it, the reality is, Pat Priest was the real Marilyn, as she was in the overwhelming majority of the TV series (57 episodes).

I watched the show during its original airing and you'll get no argument from me.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Let’s That’s why she is featured on our pinball machines and not Beverly

Well, I suppose if Tweeterhead had gone with interchangeable heads, and featured Beverly Owen in its promotions, you might be starring at her on your translite and not Pat Priest. LOL!

grandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpggrandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpg

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Pat's portrayal of Marilyn was the definitive one and why she is on all the artwork.

Oh, I agree.

Since the subject has come up because of the lamp, had Marilyn been included, I'd be wondering which actress they were attempting to portray, as Lily looks positively gawd awful. None of the likenesses are very close. LOL!

#5467 4 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Since the subject has come up because of the lamp, had Marilyn been included, I'd be wondering which actress they were attempting to portray, as Lily looks positively gawd awful. None of the likenesses are very close. LOL!

They could have done a better job for sure on the characters but the lamp is still really awesome and so is the clock! I hated to spend that much money on those two items but at the same time i have no regrets because i get to enjoy them everyday.

#5468 4 years ago

Changed a couple of settings on my game to make grandpa harder to start and also Herman . I really like the game it’s just plain fun to play. I got a LE for a trade with just about every mod made for it and it is absolutely gorgeous he had also installed pin stadium in the top and lower play field.

BC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpegBC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpeg
#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Changed a couple of settings on my game to make grandpa harder to start and also Herman . I really like the game it’s just plain fun to play. I got a LE for a trade with just about every mod made for it and it is absolutely gorgeous he had also installed pin stadium in the top and lower play field.[quoted image]

You sir - got an excellent deal!!!

#5470 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Changed a couple of settings on my game to make grandpa harder to start and also Herman . I really like the game it’s just plain fun to play. I got a LE for a trade with just about every mod made for it and it is absolutely gorgeous he had also installed pin stadium in the top and lower play field.[quoted image]

The guy that traded this table, got the raw end of the deal. He jumped ship too soon and you made an amazing trade, no matter which game you traded with.

#5471 4 years ago

Played the pro version yesterday at an arcade and now I’m thinking of getting a Premium.

Op told me the premiums have an issue with lower playfield visibility over time due to scratches in the upper pf.

How paranoid should I be about this in a HUO setting? Should I plan on installing a playfield protector right away?

LOVED this game from play 1. Which surprised me given all the negativity I’ve read for it.

#5472 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Played the pro version yesterday at an arcade and now I’m thinking of getting a Premium.
Op told me the premiums have an issue with lower playfield visibility over time due to scratches in the upper pf.
How paranoid should I be about this in a HUO setting? Should I plan on installing a playfield protector right away?
LOVED this game from play 1. Which surprised me given all the negativity I’ve read for it.

You can buy a new, spare window if needed from pinballlife.

Nothing to worry about.

#5473 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You can buy a new, spare window if needed from pinballlife.
Nothing to worry about.

This, or put some mylar over the window. Either way, for home use it shouldn't be an issue for many years, or ever. For an operator, where the game is getting 1000's of plays it may be an issue. But even then you can just get a new window and easily replace it.

Maybe he was also talking about the gradual build-up of black flipper dust on the underside of the glass. That is minor and unavoidable, but can be easily whipped off when it annoys you too much.

Highly recommend the Premium on this - the lower PF takes the game to another level of fun.

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This, or put some mylar over the window. Either way, for home use it shouldn't be an issue for many years, or ever. For an operator, where the game is getting 1000's of plays it may be an issue. But even then you can just get a new window and easily replace it.
Maybe he was also talking about the gradual build-up of black flipper dust on the underside of the glass. That is minor and unavoidable, but can be easily whipped off when it annoys you too much.
Highly recommend the Premium on this - the lower PF takes the game to another level of fun.

I figured Mylar would take care of it. Didn’t know the window was an easy replace but glad it is! Thanks for the tips.
Now my biggest problem is the fam played this and WoZ this weekend and loved them both. Wife read about Wonka and wants the CE.

Don’t have infinite money, so of the three what to get. What to get!

Are the official toppers still available?

#5475 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I figured Mylar would take care of it. Didn’t know the window was an easy replace but glad it is! Thanks for the tips.
Now my biggest problem is the fam played this and WoZ this weekend and loved them both. Wife read about Wonka and wants the CE.

#5476 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Munsters Premium for my money but only you can answer that honestly. The toppers are coming in a week or two i think for Munsters.

#5477 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters Premium for my money but only you can answer that honestly. The toppers are coming in a week or two i think for Munsters.

Gonna try to find and play a local Wonka first. Reading the Wonka thread many seem to like it. Glad I played Ghostbusters first. What a disappointment.

#5478 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Gonna try to find and play a local Wonka first. Reading the Wonka thread many seem to like it. Glad I played Ghostbusters first. What a disappointment.

My buddy was going to buy a wonka but was nervous with all the quality issues he read about. He actually bought a MMr instead and will probably buy wonka next year

#5479 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

My buddy was going to buy a wonka but was nervous with all the quality issues he read about. He actually bought a MMr instead and will probably buy wonka next year

Yep and i dont want to get any crap started but there is already a thread of a Wonka with chipping clearcoat like the POTC games and they aren't standing behind these games. I played a Wonka the other night and it was fun but i still like Munsters better and no way would i spend 10-12k on a game with known problems where the manufacturer isn’t standing behind their product. Jurassic Park is another game that i would look into if i was wanting a game for the family.

#5480 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I ended up buying a new window for my Premium as well as for my AC/DC Premium Vault. The only reason I bought these is if I ever decide to sell, (which I doubt), I'll have brand new ones which have been put away. Just want to make sure that if I do sell way down the road, windows may not be available still, so me being me, I bought 1 of each.

#5481 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Of those 3, Wonka comes in third for me, it was just missing something I can't put my finger on. You can't go wrong with WOZ. For Munsters you need to play a model with the lower playfield if you are thinking about premium. People either love it or hate it, you need to see which camp you are in. I really like it and dream of the day when I have multiball going on both playfields at the same time, that must be intense!

#5482 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Being an owner of both Stern and JJP: Stern wins hands down in the department of I can play this without mechanical or playfield issues department. As far as shooting goes, again Munsters wins. Far better experience than either of the other two you mentioned.

Never talked with anyone that actually put time into playing it, that disliked the lower playfield. Nothing there to hate. It is fantastic and the most unique experience in all of pinball. What a rush to be playing upper and lower play fields in multiball at the same time! Great strategy in playing the lower playfield and is unlike any other, because it is a full-fledged pinball table in and of itself. Right and left ramp/wireform. Vuc upkick. Bash toy. Right orbit, left orbit. Full RGB LED lighting with mystery scoop. Separate set of flippers for lower playfield control. Timer with multiball experience. Add time light. What rockin fun it is!

#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Never talked with anyone that actually put time into playing it, that disliked the lower playfield. Nothing there to hate.

Well you haven't talked to me.for the record I don't like mini playfields in general and I think Munsters has the best mini playfield ever but it's still a mini playfield.when I first played the premium/Le I thought the basement was OK but like all mini playfields it got old quick and after playing about 15 games it was losing its novelty.I've now played my pro probably around 600 times and a premium/Le 50+ and I just can't stand the basement.I absolutely love my pro but the premium/Le is right there with the worst stern ever(gb)imo.my wife even commented last night how glad she was we didn't waste out money on the lower playfield.

#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Well you haven't talked to me.for the record I don't like mini playfields in general and I think Munsters has the best mini playfield ever but it's still a mini playfield.when I first played the premium/Le I thought the basement was OK but like all mini playfields it got old quick and after playing about 15 games it was losing its novelty.I've now played my pro probably around 600 times and a premium/Le 50+ and I just can't stand the basement.I absolutely love my pro but the premium/Le is right there with the worst stern ever(gb)imo.my wife even commented last night how glad she was we didn't waste out money on the lower playfield.

BLEH!!!

#5485 4 years ago

I'll still play you if we ever meet up well just turn the basement off

#5486 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Ok you got a deal. Lol

#5487 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Wow, you can do that?

#5488 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep and i dont want to get any crap started but there is already a thread of a Wonka with chipping clearcoat like the POTC games and they aren't standing behind these games. I played a Wonka the other night and it was fun but i still like Munsters better and no way would i spend 10-12k on a game with known problems where the manufacturer isn’t standing behind their product. Jurassic Park is another game that i would look into if i was wanting a game for the family.

I’m leaving a reply to this in the Wonka thread so as not to pollute this one.

#5489 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Wow, you can do that?

Yes

#5490 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Being an owner of both Stern and JJP: Stern wins hands down in the department of I can play this without mechanical or playfield issues department. As far as shooting goes, again Munsters wins. Far better experience than either of the other two you mentioned.
Never talked with anyone that actually put time into playing it, that disliked the lower playfield. Nothing there to hate. It is fantastic and the most unique experience in all of pinball. What a rush to be playing upper and lower play fields in multiball at the same time! Great strategy in playing the lower playfield and is unlike any other, because it is a full-fledged pinball table in and of itself. Right and left ramp/wireform. Vuc upkick. Bash toy. Right orbit, left orbit. Full RGB LED lighting with mystery scoop. Separate set of flippers for lower playfield control. Timer with multiball experience. Add time light. What rockin fun it is!

Agreed, except some just don't like minpf's period. Upper, lower, regular size /mini balls, etc. Suspect Munsters wouldn't appeal as it's a big part of the game, imho.

No right or wrong, just personal preference. Just left modern pinball in NYC, and Munsters premium getting played all day...

#5491 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Anyone who thinks the Munsters has the best lower playfield ever has probably never played Haunted House or Black Hole.

Musters certainly has the best mini playfield of any Stern game. The beauty of a Premium is that you can have the best of both worlds - the fun and novelty of the lower playfield with the ability to disable it if you want the fast and furious action of the Pro from time to time.

As Stern Pros go, Munsters is one of the best values. But the Premium is the way to go unless you just despise lower playfields or can’t swing the $1500-$1600 difference.

#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone who thinks the Munsters has the best lower playfield ever has probably never played Haunted House or Black Hole.

I’ve played them way more than Munsters and I think Munsters is still best. Their lower playfield required there to be too much sacrificed from the main playfield. Haunted house did a better job with this by adding the upper playfield, but still not as good as Munsters.

Munsters was able to add this significant lower playfield to the game without making the main playfield a drag.

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not true. I've played them plenty. Haunted House is boring. Black Hole's only advantage is that it is a full sized ball. I don't like how draining ends your ball down there, I much prefer how Munsters returns you to the upper playfield when the timer ends. I'm also not crazy about inverted playfields. Also, so much more to do on that lower playfield in Munsters as Thunderbird points out, instead of just hitting targets in Black Hole.

#5494 4 years ago

For the record I used to own haunted house

#5495 4 years ago

Love my LE to! Ive only play around 10 games but ball get stuck 3 times

One time at left above the bonuspart
One time on Herman’s arm
One time between the ramp(?) and metalwire/connector

im just a noob i guess

#5496 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I really like it and dream of the day when I have multiball going on both playfields at the same time, that must be intense!

I don't find it to be that intense. I concentrate on the two top flippers (which is intense enough) and just flail away at the lowers and hope for the best.

#5497 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

How do you do that? There is no need to keep it a close secret

#5498 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

For me, the mini-playfield is a complete different skill set. Those little balls are hard to target. So many times I am down to 1-2 seconds left on the clock before I manage to hit the lighting bolt that lights the mini play field up. But i am starting to get a little better at getting control of those small balls. It is satisfying when you get it all lit up in 5 seconds instead of flailing away.

#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How do you do that? There is no need to keep it a close secret

I don't have the premium but I've been told it's in the adjustment menu

#5500 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Played both ( black hole yesterday)..Munsters lower is easily their equal, if not better, imho.

If you really focus on gameplay and get used to the smaller ball, a true game within a game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/110?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.