IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 237.
#451 5 years ago

Munsters baby!!!
Already stupid cool and fun and going to be awesome watching this game develop.

#452 5 years ago

Completely agree Spaceman.

Personally, I do think this pin will be a blast if we don’t go in expecting super deep rules.

There’s still so much dislike and criticism for the pin on the hype thread, particularly by a handful of posters who keep repeating a lot of the same stuff... “code sucks, target banks blow, empty pf”...etc.
Ok, we get it loud and clear. But why keep repeating it over and over?

I think the solution is easy, just don’t buy the game and try not to ruin it for all the others who love the Munsters; and have been excitedly anticipating this pin for months (if not over a year).

I really wonder why I don’t drain that Hype thread- that’s on me. Guess I’m just hoping there will be some sort of positive, constructive commentary that won’t be posted on this thread.

I am still so psyched for this game.

Who-Dey loved all the things about the pin I would look for. Most importantly: he found it fun!
I feel Munsters is an awesome theme with a stunning package and looks like a blast to shoot.
Hope this thread stays positive with lots of unboxings to follow.

#453 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Completely agree Spaceman.
Personally, I do think this pin will be a blast if we don’t go in expecting super deep rules.
There’s still so much dislike and criticism for the pin on the hype thread, particularly by a handful of posters who keep repeating a lot of the same stuff... “code sucks, target banks blow, empty pf”...etc.
Ok, we get it loud and clear. But why keep repeating it over and over?
I think the solution is easy, just don’t buy the game and try not to ruin it for all the others who love the Munsters; and have been excitedly anticipating this pin for months (if not over a year).
I really wonder why I don’t drain that Hype thread- that’s on me. Guess I’m just hoping there will be some sort of positive, constructive commentary that won’t be posted on this thread.
I am still so psyched for this game.
Who-Dey loved all the things about the game I would look for. Most importantly: he found it fun!
I feel Munsters is an awesome theme with a stunning package and looks like a blast to shoot.
Hope this thread stays positive with lots of unboxings to follow.

Because they feel the need to Sell it that their opinion/view is the Only answer sadly. My view, don't like it state your reason if you like and move on to the next game. Like it, share what your looking forward to or provide Support or input for others that are looking to enjoy it! To make someone feel wrong for their decision just seems foolish and a bit childish in my view.

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Because they feel the need to Sell it that their opinion/view is the Only answer sadly. My view, don't like it state your reason if you like and move on to the next game. Like it, share what your looking forward to or provide Support or input for others that are looking to enjoy it! To make someone feel wrong for their decision just seems foolish and a bit childish in my view.

Agree, and sadly has become a trend on pinside for some time now....I drained it awhile back. Looks like this club thread is picking up steam, and probably the best "home" for Munsters posts, imho.

Doesn't mean it's all positive and won't get trolled now and then, but generally, club threads stay on the tracks. The imposition of guilt or ignorance because you like the game, are rich, or whatever typically lives in the other threads.

Bumpy at the beginning, but always calms after the "next new shiney to bash" comes out.....

#455 5 years ago

As Yelobird said above, ofcourse it’s fine giving an opinion, even if it’s negative and contrary to one’s own opinion.
It’s the repeating the same cynicism over and over and that doesn’t serve any real purpose.
I also find it odd that there’s those who sell mods and then go on to bash the exact same pins they’re selling the mods for. Even in club threads.
How can that make the owner feel? I for one, would not feel overly compelled to buy any upgrades from that seller, even if they were great enhancements.
I realize this is a forum, and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
However, i just feel there’s becoming a more divided and contentious stream on so many of these threads.

#456 5 years ago

I just dont let it worry me much. As long as i like it thats all i care about. The people complaining do have some valid points and i wont deny that but the game is still fun as hell. Will it stay that way long term? I don't know but i think it will because i don't get bored of games easily like a lot of people do and the theme will always make me smile no matter what.

Do you have any idea how many times that ive been told that my Ghostbusters Premium sucks and is a horrible game? I LOVE that game! Ive been told Aerosmith sucks also alot, love that game too. Theres not a game out there that doesnt get hated on by somebody.

The Munsters is a awesome game and im going to be proud to have it in my collection. I'll sit it right in between Ghostbusters and Aerosmith and call that section of games Skid Row or something.

#457 5 years ago

I think the best part of the Munsters is that it is easy for newer players to play well. My wife and kids are able to start a multiball and my wife completed level one. This was her first and my first wizard mode ever! She says it is her favorite game because she can play it. Sometimes easy is good. I play a bunch of the deep ruleset games and do not understand the rules unless I watch a video explaining it. Jack danger is the main reason I love BM66 because he explained the rules so well. Great game.

#458 5 years ago

Agree with everything above
Great game!
Hopeful this becomes the owners thread for help with issues,unboxings and such .
If,in six months ,they don’t improve and polish the game,then come back and I will eat my words
They are going to add to this game.
I am happy now especially with the LE coming but they will add
Dream theme can’t wait

Also agree on the multiplayer aspect of the game
Star Wars-like it a lot ,tons of rules and junk,puts my wife and family to sleep explaining them had to go

And the game is not THAT easy
Fun for me and others to play multiplayer
Good stuff
Even if it was,all this doesn’t matter in comparisons to other games
This is the Munsters

Gonna go watch some now!

#459 5 years ago

Heard some of the first 500 LE's start shipping mid to end of next week... Extra 100 supposedly being produced in March........

#460 5 years ago

Double post... /rolleyes

#461 5 years ago

Man, can’t wait for my LE. So pumped!

#462 5 years ago

Pro shipped yesterday from GAP in Chicago----Headed to Denver-If we're lucky it should get here mid to late next week.

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Pro shipped yesterday from GAP in Chicago----Headed to Denver-If we're lucky it should get here mid to late next week.

Congrats Mike is a good guy. Weather here is now clear for departure so your game should get there quick.

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats Mike is a good guy. Weather here is now clear for departure so your game should get there quick.

Thanks for the thumbs up-I felt confident with contacting and purchasing thru him from his history here on Pinside.

Great American Pinball/Mike has been easy to deal with.
GAP (resized).jpgGAP (resized).jpg

#465 5 years ago

LE getting shipped next Friday!!!

#466 5 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

LE getting shipped next Friday!!!

Yes!!!

#467 5 years ago

Anybody else's game crash during midnight madness? I've played it twice now and 30 seconds in the game shuts down and reboots. It's killer while it lasts though.

#468 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Anybody else's game crash during midnight madness? I've played it twice now and 30 seconds in the game shuts down and reboots. It's killer while it lasts though.

Guessing a code update will be in the near future then..

#469 5 years ago

That's what I'm hoping, I asked my buddy if his does it but he can't get his to even go into midnight madness. I'm going to his place this afternoon for the super bowl so I'll take a look and see if he has it turned on.

#470 5 years ago

So a rules question:
If I start the last mode before Munster Madness, for example Spot mode, it gives me so little points playing the mode so I feel the most logical thing is to cradle the ball on one flipper and wait for the mode to time out. When it times out I can shoot the Grandpa scoop for Munster Madness multiball.

It kind of kills the last mode for me, or am I thinking about this all wrong?

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Man, can’t wait for my LE. So pumped!

I bet the thing is stunning !
They all are
I don’t know which one I like best they are all different pretty sweet

#472 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I was playing Munsters last night with freinds and had no shut down with midnight madness its really a super fun mode running latest code

#473 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

So a rules question:
If I start the last mode before Munster Madness, for example Spot mode, it gives me so little points playing the mode so I feel the most logical thing is to cradle the ball on one flipper and wait for the mode to time out. When it times out I can shoot the Grandpa scoop for Munster Madness multiball.

I believe the better you do in modes than the more stuff is worth in the madness mode. Yea u can time everything out but thats not much fun ....

#474 5 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I was playing Munsters last night with freinds and had no shut down with midnight madness its really a super fun mode running latest code

Thanks,I was afraid it might just be mine. I would assume they test new code pretty well before releasing it. I'll see what my friends does this afternoon and if his works fine I guess I'll have to get ahold of Stern.

#475 5 years ago

For those that might have missed the proto casting shots. The place installs on your stock shooter housing.
This is our shooter plate coming up at the end of Feb. We are shading the colors a bit.
Is there any requests for a black and white version (gold accents would be changed to chrome and colors in gray scale).
This is a full metal cast with commercial grade finish like our other mods. Price will be under $30.
Hookedonpinball.com

d72ad00ef97e5a8cee79a452944125bf900ec3f7 (resized).jpgd72ad00ef97e5a8cee79a452944125bf900ec3f7 (resized).jpg
#476 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe the better you do in modes than the more stuff is worth in the madness mode. Yea u can time everything out but thats not much fun ....

That might be it that some shots in Munster Madness is worth more if you complete the mode. I get the point that it's not as fun to wait until a mode times out but in competition where points matter games will be very boring to watch if everyone keeps timing out the modes.
Hopefully the game is more balanced so the modes will be worth playing for points too.

#477 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

For those that might have missed the proto casting shots. The place installs on your stock shooter housing.
This is our shooter plate coming up at the end of Feb. We are shading the colors a bit.
Is there any requests for a black and white version (gold accents would be changed to chrome and colors in gray scale).
This is a full metal cast with commercial grade finish like our other mods. Price will be under $30.
Hookedonpinball.com[quoted image][quoted image]

Stunning!!!!

#478 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Agree, and sadly has become a trend on pinside for some time now....I drained it awhile back. Looks like this club thread is picking up steam, and probably the best "home" for Munsters posts, imho.

I did the same thing only "announced it" (drain) and got moderated..hoping for same as you stated.

#479 5 years ago

I've been informed there is at least one easter egg done with a flipper code.I'll report back later as I get more info.

#480 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I've been informed there is at least one easter egg done with a flipper code.I'll report back later as I get more info.

Interesting do tell when you find out.

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Quoted from Yelobird:

Interesting do tell when you find out.

Yea its the secret mania mode ... apparently there are clues to figure it out.

#482 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea its the secret mania mode ... apparently there are clues to figure it out.

But I suck at puzzles, just give us the answer! Lol. Like me staring at the star map on POTC JJP, only was able to figure out a few random images.

#483 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Could be a bug in the code but, but the output from your power supply may also be slightly low. This has been a problem with Spike on and off since it's sensitive to voltage drops. Usually these resets happen when a lot is going on in a multiball (like Midnight Madness). Put a multimeter on the output leads on the power supply (not the power distribution board) and see if it reads at or slightly above 48v output (48.1, 48.2). If it's even 47.9, use the pot to turn it up a smidge to get it to 48v or 48.1v.

I've played Munsters Midnight Madness (killer mode, probably the best intro to a MM ever done) a number of times and never had it reset, so it sounds like it may be the voltage issue on yours.

#484 5 years ago

The code I heard about is a Franchi code so there may be a few of them

#485 5 years ago

Works during attract mode

20190203_161344 (resized).jpg20190203_161344 (resized).jpg
#486 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

[quoted image]

Haha, classic

#487 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Hookedonpinball.com[quoted image]

Yes please to a premium version ! Black and white cab friendly. Love the look just need it to blend well on the premium color scheme.

#488 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

[quoted image]

So there more than just the secret mania i see.....

#489 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

So a rules question:

If I know Dwight, the timer will stop after a few seconds and you have to hit something to start it back up. I believe scoring in Munster madness is affected by your mode success too.

#490 5 years ago

Hit both flippers to clear then hit flippers in this order....
Lx3
Rx1
Lx6
Rx1
Lx5
Rx2

#491 5 years ago

Try this and let me know if it does anything:

Lx1
Rx1
Lx2
Rx1
Lx3
Rx2

#492 5 years ago

Munsters Pro in the house! If I was I intelligent enough I would post a pic! Shout out to Randy at Got Pinball here in Florida. Pinball is all about fun for me...and this game doesn’t disappoint.

#493 5 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Munsters Pro in the house! If I was I intelligent enough I would post a pic! Shout out to Randy at Got Pinball here in Florida. Pinball is all about fun for me...and this game doesn’t disappoint.

Nice!!! Happy for you Charlie, glad you like it!

#494 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try this and let me know if it does anything:
Rx2

Nice,I changed mine already so I'm not sure what I should of seen but I saw my custom.

#495 5 years ago

Try Dwight’s initials:

XAQ

Lx24
Rx1
Lx1
Rx1
Lx17
Rx2

Okay I’m done. Sorry. Haha

#496 5 years ago

Has anyone installed a shaker motor yet and how do you like it?

#497 5 years ago

Parts is parts.....getting primed and ready for MP-Munsters Pro to arrive !!! Various things to do when assembling this machine.

20190128_145404.jpg20190128_145404.jpg
#498 5 years ago

I put a shaker on today.I only had tinme to play a couple games after but seemed to be integrated well. A little shake with each hit of the zap button,bigger shake when Herman is hit,pulsing shake when dragula fires and a giant shake when collecting jackpots are some that stick out.

#499 5 years ago

Spent about two hours today looking at the ball plunger, the ball track cut into the wood, and the sheet metal transition ramp at the upper end. I was getting inconsistent ball launches with auto plunge and manual plunge, was pretty much like this out of the box and it was starting to bother me so I decided to investigate. As the ball tracked up the ramp its as if it contacts something about mid way up on the left side and upsets the ball. After tweaking a few things and adding some clear film over the groove cut into the wood it did improve the ball track a bit. Also removed the wire form above and noticed the ball was also contacting it at one of the "U" shaped supports so I added a washer under the wire form where it mounts to raise it up 1/16" to give more ball clearance, read that in a previous post.

It still needs a little more investigation to find and solve this issue for good. Not sure if others have experienced this condition, if so I plan to post photos later which may help you. Adding the clear plastic film over the machined groove in the wood was a nice addition as when the ball kicks out from below and out onto the shooting lane it is a smooth and quit action. I also put a small amount of this clear film on the right side where the ball makes contact out of the kicker as well. If you are wondering what this plastic film is its made by 3M and used as auto paint protection film to protect paint from rock chips. Its thin with a sticky backing and contours nicely.

I also loaded the new code today and put a few games on it. My game play was way off so didn't have a chance to explore the updates but look forward to playing after I finish resolving the ball plunge issue.

More to follow in a couple days. Congrats to all who have this game ordered or being delivered in the next few days, your going to really like it, very fun game.

#500 5 years ago

Schools in session please take out your textbooks. Sorry some late night assembly on armies of Grandpas has me batty.

IMG_2148 (resized).jpgIMG_2148 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/10?hl=bsbdmd83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.