IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 237.
#5201 4 years ago

There’s a good chance the colour premium blades will be the b&w ones just on colour aka the LE art blades. It wouldn’t be the first time you could buy LE art blades from parts suppliers, Marco had BM66LE art blades as well as GOTGLE art blades in the past.

#5202 4 years ago

I just played a game and got 174 million on it and left 8 Super Jackpots on the table trying to get my multipliers up to 6X. Not sure how much extra that would have gave me but i think 55-60 million more points probably? That would have been my best score yet if i would have gotten that.

I don't see how in the world that people are down on this game so much. It is so much fun! Pinball doesn't get much more exciting than that game there.

#5203 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just played a game and got 174 million on it and left 8 Super Jackpots on the table trying to get my multipliers up to 6X. Not sure how much extra that would have gave me but i think 55-60 million more points probably? That would have been my best score yet if i would have gotten that.
I don't see how in the world that people are down on this game so much. It is so much fun! Pinball doesn't get much more exciting than that game there.

Don't tell too many people how good this machine is.

#5204 4 years ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

Don't tell too many people how good this machine is.

I love this game so much! One change i would for sure make is to the Lily mode, its just too easy to complete and usually you complete it by accident. They easily could make that a better and more challenging mode. Everything else im happy with. Marylin and Eddie modes could probably have something done also to make them more fun i guess. Great game though, shoots beautifully and is super fun and intense. It also makes for some of the most competitive and fun play of about any game that i have ever seen when playing against other players.

#5205 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I love this game so much! One change i would for sure make is to the Lily mode, its just too easy to complete and usually you complete it by accident. They easily could make that a better and more challenging mode. Everything else im happy with. Marylin and Eddie modes could probably have something done also to make them more fun i guess. Great game though, shoots beautifully and is super fun and intense. It also makes for some of the most competitive and fun play of about any game that i have ever seen when playing against other players.

Do you know if TimeBandit could replace those mono targets with a drop bank? Similar to what he’s retrofitted to Ironman, Star Trek and other games? That would make Lily perfect and super satisfying.

#5206 4 years ago

Topper update,
All toppers acquired have been returned to stern. Awaiting word on when and if stern will be shipping replacements that are correct. Any info from anyone else?
Magicchiz

#5207 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's a conspiracy...

#5208 4 years ago

My only gripe with features is how disproportionately difficult Spot Level 1 is (both to start and to get the Super.) I end up trying to time it out most of the time now. The super jackpot isn't really worth gunning for versus progress towards Munster Madness.

My guess is around 75% of my 200m+ games involved starting Spot from Mystery and getting it out of the way immediately.

#5209 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Do you know if timebandit could replace those mono targets with a drop bank? Similar to what he’s retrofitted to Ironman, Star Trek and other games? That would make Lily perfect and super satisfying.

I'm sure if anyone could do it, he could. Challenge is there would be a need for additional switch contact points, w related code, I would guess.

Physical fit would be pretty straight ahead, and agree it could make Lily amazing...Hey Mike?

#5210 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

My only gripe with features is how disproportionately difficult Spot Level 1 is (both to start and to get the Super.) I end up trying to time it out most of the time now. The super jackpot isn't really worth gunning for versus progress towards Munster Madness.
My guess is around 75% of my 200m+ games involved starting Spot from Mystery and getting it out of the way immediately.

Spot is absolutely the hardest mode for me to complete...Just can't consistently hit that shot

#5211 4 years ago

The graphical UI indicating which player is up could be improved. Right now nothing tells you that player 3 is up. The display shows Player 1, Player 2 and Player 4. A lot of my guests are confused when playing.

#5212 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Spot is absolutely the hardest mode for me to complete...Just can't consistently hit that shot

Feed ball to left flipper and make a shot from there. Works 95% of the time for me.

#5213 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

It's a conspiracy...

I think it's so funny how many in the community have written the game off after only 6 months...

How many titles get hyped then destroyed on here? 100%....

Will be fun to read all the garbage compared to what is said 2 years from now...This game is a gem...

#5214 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm sure if anyone could do it, he could. Challenge is there would be a need for additional switch contact points, w related code, I would guess.
Physical fit would be pretty straight ahead, and agree it could make Lily amazing...Hey Mike?

Agree. On Targets.

Would be great mod/option.

#5215 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Even without code integration per say I think it would make Lily a much more satisfying shot, can you set Lilys difficulty so it requires more shots to the mono target? Providing the drops don't reset and you can set Lily to say 4 shots for example, you would have to physically knock the bank down to register all 4 Lily hits and start Lily, in theory it could run off one switch?

#5216 4 years ago

I could see this working with 4 stationary targets all hooked into each other but not 4 drops. They'd have to be skinny targets to fit 4 in place of the monotarget. Is it really worth it? you'd still have the same result if you hit any of the 4 vs one mono target.

Quoted from J85M:

Even without code integration per say I think it would make Lily a much more satisfying shot, can you set Lilys difficulty so it requires more shots to the mono target? Providing the drops don't reset and you can set Lily to say 4 shots for example, you would have to physically knock the bank down to register all 4 Lily hits and start Lily, in theory it could run off one switch?

#5217 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I could see this working with 4 stationary targets all hooked into each other but not 4 drops. They'd have to be skinny targets to fit 4 in place of the monotarget. Is it really worth it? you'd still have the same result if you hit any of the 4 vs one mono target.

Hitting drops is simply more satisfying than hitting a mono target and if you can set Lily to require more hits then having drops in place of the mono would require you to drop the entire bank (3 or 4 bank depending on size) in order to get the 3 Lily switch activations to start the mode. Just an idea after seeing what TimeBandit has done for other games retrofitting drop banks.

#5218 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hitting drops is simply more satisfying than hitting a mono target and if you can set Lily to require more hits then having drops in place of the mono would require you to drop the entire bank (3 or 4 bank depending on size) in order to get the 3 Lily switch activations to start the mode. Just an idea after seeing what timebandit has done for other games retrofitting drop banks.

I was thinking more along the lines of having to maybe make a one or two shots and then hit the Lily target for the "L", make a couple more shots and then hit the Lily target to get your "i" etc. Just something like that even would be more fun than not having to do anything at all to earn it. Im sure there is something that they could come up with.to make the mode more meaningful and fun.

#5219 4 years ago

New Munsters owner and new poster here! I had my topper installed last week and then read Pinside comments. Seems like mine is working. My clock hand does not turn constantly, just moves about 5 hours every now and then. During Raven Multiball it does spin. And looks like raven pops out appropriately. I want to be sure mine is not defective.

#5220 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

New Munsters owner and new poster here! I had my topper installed last week and then read Pinside comments. Seems like mine is working. My clock hand does not turn constantly, just moves about 5 hours every now and then. During Raven Multiball it does spin. And looks like raven pops out appropriately. I want to be sure mine is not defective.

I don't know for sure but it sounds like your topper is probably working correctly.

#5221 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

Congrats on a really fine pin - and topper it seems!

#5222 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Do you know if timebandit could replace those mono targets with a drop bank? Similar to what he’s retrofitted to Ironman, Star Trek and other games? That would make Lily perfect and super satisfying.

TimeBandit ‘s system only works with Sam games. Last time I saw him he said it wasn’t possible (at least with his system) on Spike games. Doesn’t mean a completely different system couldn’t work, but I think the fragility of Spike was a bit of a worry for mods (ie how easy it was to fry boards and warranty etc.).

#5223 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

One I idea really liked for this was a Lily shot had to be in combo with a return lane switch combo. So either hit a ramp then Lily, or just a normal return lane then Lily. Or shatz it if you’re good. That is really simple and would make a huge difference.

#5224 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Feed ball to left flipper and make a shot from there. Works 95% of the time for me.

This is how I hit spot. Still a very dangerous shot tho. Seems like the timer is also an eternity. I wish it would just end once you get the super jackpot lol

#5225 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

Does it show the correct hour the games clock is set at?

#5226 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaeg:

Does it show the correct hour the games clock is set at?

Close, i just turned on and it said “4 o’clock nevermore” and spun to 3p. I’ll keep watching that. Thanks

#5227 4 years ago

Can I move to the 4 hour? 4:35 here

#5228 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

I have heard that you shouldn't move the hands on the clock if thats what you mean.

#5229 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:I have heard that you shouldn't move the hands on the clock if thats what you mean.

Thank you, that’s what I meant.

#5230 4 years ago

Well, it is moving but an hour behind. I’ll be ready for Mountain time if I decide to move!

#5231 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

Cool that it is working!!! Definitely DON't move the clock hands w force, as the gears are small/ brass, and will strip very easily (like any other geared clock mech of valor).

Be curious if you reset the gametime in the menu...does it follow "one hour behind"?

Can't wait to play w one that works.....

#5232 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I was thinking more along the lines of having to maybe make a one or two shots and then hit the Lily target for the "L", make a couple more shots and then hit the Lily target to get your "i" etc. Just something like that even would be more fun than not having to do anything at all to earn it. Im sure there is something that they could come up with.to make the mode more meaningful and fun.

Quoted from cooked71:

One I idea really liked for this was a Lily shot had to be in combo with a return lane switch combo. So either hit a ramp then Lily, or just a normal return lane then Lily. Or shatz it if you’re good. That is really simple and would make a huge difference.

This all sounds good at first blush. I'm not knocking it. But how would it be compensated for in an arcade? Say somebody new walks up and drops coins. How is he going to know that L-I-L-Y will not register until some other shot is made first? Would there be room for that on the instruction sheet? And how many really read the instructions until after that have played some first?

I can see some guy walk up to play and not knowing of the little combo shot that is needed to light Lily just walk away thinking it is a broken pin. For someone who owns one then it is not a problem.

It is a good idea, though. Maybe make the left ramp to light the "L". Make the right ramp to light the "I". Left Ramp "L". Right Ramp "Y'. THat would keep you on your toes.

#5233 4 years ago

Just finished playing a few games on my LE.
Man, this pin truly flows so seamlessly and the ramps are just so buttery smooth.
Finally starting to get the hang of the mini-pf.

I think this pin could go down as an all time classic if Dwight & team can find the time to enhance the rules and bring in some further theme integration.

As it stands now and after owning it for a few months, I’m still finding myself really enjoying the Munster’s experience.

So much potential on this game- now really hoping that Stern dedicates the resources to do it justice and polish it into the game it deserves to be.

#5234 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So annoying, especially when going for Super Super Skill Shot.
BTW, anyone think that Super Super Skill shoot should be worth WAY more - it’s the hardest skill shot ever and only seems to be worth same as the Marylin Super on the right ramp. Only upside is that it also awards a mystery.

When I start a new game I always go for the super skill shot, have gotten it a few times, it is really hard to get. So yes, I think it should be worth at least a million points if you get it within 5 seconds. That's my two cents worth.

Haven't been on here for a while, been busy as hell. That Topper issue is pretty bad news, was going to buy one but will hold out for Revision 3, might take that long to get all the bugs out from what I've been reading.

#5235 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Haven't been on here for a while, been busy as hell.

I've been wondering where you were at. I was about ready to PM you.

#5236 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Haven't been on here for a while, been busy as hell.

We thought you didn't love us anymore John or that maybe you traded your Munsters in on a Star Wars Home Edition or something! Glad to see you back buddy!

#5237 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Cool that it is working!!! Definitely DON't move the clock hands w force, as the gears are small/ brass, and will strip very easily (like any other geared clock mech of valor).
Be curious if you reset the gametime in the menu...does it follow "one hour behind"?
Can't wait to play w one that works.....

Good experiment idea, I set the clock back 2hrs, turned off. Turned on, Raven pops out and says the correct hour but clock spun to one hour earlier. I see a small Phillips screw and was wondering about loosening (when off) and manually trying to move? Or just call distributor.

#5238 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

Good experiment idea, I set the clock back 2hrs, turned off. Turned on, Raven pops out and says the correct hour but clock spun to one hour earlier. I see a small Phillips screw and was wondering about loosening (when off) and manually trying to move? Or just call distributor.

I would call the guys at Stern and ask them. 1-800-kickers

#5239 4 years ago
Quoted from WildRun:

The hour hand has a flat, keyed hole that matches the shaft, so designed to rest in one place. My screw was a bit long so it didn't seat properly.

You could loosen the screw to ensure it's correctly positioned, but definitely don't try to move it when tight..

#5240 4 years ago

Thanks Cotton & Who-Dey, glad to know you guys missed me

Ya, I did play that Star Wars home edition at San Diego Comic Con, it actually wasn't to bad of a playing game, but nothing like a full sized game. Speaking of Comic Con I did manage to find my way to the Stern pinball lounge, lots of games in there. I also played a couple games with Jack Danger on live stream Saturday, that was really fun. Jack is a great guy, I got him to sign a Stern T shirt for me. We played Black Night, I liked playing that game, they did have the sound turned down low which was good because I'm not a big fan of the music.

Watched the Jurassic Park live stream last night too. The game looks like a good shooting game. As soon as my distributor gets one in I'm going to check it out and play a few games.

#5241 4 years ago

My Munsters saga:

It all started with a dream that Who-Dey appeared in and told me to buy a Munsters in no uncertain terms. So I ordered the first Munsters color premium to come off the Stern factory line some months ago (so long ago now, I cannot remember exactly when).

Fast forward to mid last month: Both my awesome distributor AMD in Sydney and I planned on me receiving the table a few weeks ago. It finally does arrive at the Sydney port and I was excited steeped in giddy anticipation...

...I received a call from my Stern distributor...your Munsters table is here, but sad to say...it is being held onboard the incoming ship, behind a dock workers union picket line. We don’t know when it will end. When it does we will on-ship it to you. He said he would call me from time to time with the latest report.

Meanwhile, I eagerly looked at the newspaper everyday, reading reports of when the strike might end. Each day it was fueled by more ports joining the strike. It begins to become more intense and even becomes a nationwide dock workers union strike. Ironically, they’re striking against rumored automation, which has fueled the resolve by management, to ensure even more that automation will happen. Go figure, but I still didn’t have my tables, that were sitting onboard a ship from America...

...Today, nearly 3 additional weeks in, I finally get Munsters, one of the best tables ever made in my home and guess what? My wife who has had very little interest in playing pinball Up until now, steps over and begins playing. I’m surprised! Her face is lit up like a Christmas tree and she is having a ball! She remarks to me, “I like this one, it is awesome!” She keeps playing and then invites my two daughters into have a girls tournament with Munsters. They also, have had little interest in pinball till Munsters...now they’re all hooked and loving it. My wife said, she likes looking at our other tables, but never plays them. She loves Munsters and was giddy when she hit Herman and he stammers “Darn, darn, darn”!

This table is absolutely a blast! We are loving it!! The only issue now is; “may I have a turn too?”
D9A62FF0-74C4-4768-9D47-B630B9A34FC2 (resized).jpegD9A62FF0-74C4-4768-9D47-B630B9A34FC2 (resized).jpeg

#5242 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

My Munsters saga:
It all started with a dream that Who-Dey appeared in and told me to buy a Munsters in no uncertain terms. So I ordered the first Munsters color premium to come off the Stern factory line some months ago (so long ago now, I cannot remember exactly when).
Fast forward to mid last month: Both my awesome distributor AMD in Sydney and I planned on me receiving the table more than a couple weeks ago. It finally does arrive a few weeks ago and I was excited steeped in giddy anticipation...
...I received a call from my Stern distributor...your Munsters table is here, but sad to say...it is being held onboard the incoming ship, behind a dock workers union picket line. We don’t know when it will end, so we can on-ship it to you, once the strike ends. He said he would call me from time to time with the latest report.
Meanwhile, I eagerly looked at the newspaper everyday, giving reports of when the strike might end. Sydney port began the strike. Each day it was fueled by more ports joining the strike. It begins to become more intense and even becomes a nationwide dock workers union strike. Ironically, they’re striking against rumored automation, which strike fueled the resolve by management, to ensure even more that automation will happen. Go figure, but I still didn’t have my tables, that were sitting onboard a ship from America...
...Today, nearly 3 additional weeks in, I finally get Munsters, one of the best tables ever made in my home and guess what? My wife that has had very little interest in playing pinball from long ago, steps over and begins playing. I’m surprised! Her face is lit up like a Christmas tree and she is having a ball! She remarks to me, “I like this one, it is awesome!” She keeps playing and then invites my two daughters in to have a girls tournament with Munsters. They also, have had little interest in pinball till Munsters...now they’re all hooked and loving it. My wife said, she likes looking at our other tables, but never plays them. She loves Munsters and was giddy when she hit Herman and he stammers “Darn, darn, darn”!
This table is absolutely a blast! We are loving it!! The only issue now is: “may I have a turn too?”
[quoted image]

Lol....i started reading your post and im not gonna lie it scared the shit out of me at first. I was like "oh crap, Thunderbird doesn't like the game". It turned out to be an awesome story in the end and i definitely feel relieved a little now.

I am glad that your family is loving the game so far, its definitely alot of fun. Also if you think that you are having fun now, just wait until you actually learn what you are doing and trying to achieve. The fun will be a million times better once you start trying to stack them super jackpots and trying to get those kitty multipliers up for the big cash out!

Thats where the fun is and it never gets old. Then you also got the part where you are trying to get through all of the modes and then getting to Munster Madness. The game is just flat out good fun any way you slice it.

Congrats on your new color premium, she sure is a beauty! Im really happy that you and your family are having so much fun with it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Happy Flipping!

#5243 4 years ago

Why is there so much negativity about this game!?!?! Drives me crazy sometimes. People just make up stuff.

In the Black Knight SOR thread....

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

For me BKSoR is a home run and I'd like to get a good deal on a used machine. But while Munsters Pro seem to pile up for sale I didn't see ANY BKSoR

So I check the Marketplace and there’s like 12 Black Knight LE’s for sale already and only 5 Munsters Le’s and 2 Wanted Ads!!!! Haven’t seen groupthink like this on any title since the great Batman 66 code fiasco.

People are losing the ability to think for themselves and make they’re own decisions. But that’s not just a pinball problem.

#5244 4 years ago

You guys are hilarious. Haha.

How many shots to spot before the mode ends? I’m thinking I might start just crushing through it as fast as possible. I tried timing it out the other day as it was my last mode before MM, but it was taking FOREVER.

#5245 4 years ago

spot doesn't drop with shots. It's a timed mode. Pretty sure after you get the super jackpot you shoot the flashing dark blue to bring spot back up and then hitting spot increases the jackpot value.

I ran into a strange bug today on the pro. I started the herman hurry up and then collected the mystery. For the prize I got "herman boosted" and from that point on shots to herman did not trap the ball in the magnet and I was unable to complete the hurry up. I tried to replicate on my next game and was not able to as the mystery granted me "start lilly". So far this is the first software bug I have encountered.

#5246 4 years ago

LE ( or Premium ) owners with lower playfield.... any installed a Playfield protector? Inputs...?

#5247 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

LE ( or Premium ) owners with lower playfield.... any installed a Playfield protector? Inputs...?

1956PINHEAD posted about removing his window and using it as a stencil to make a mylar protector:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/78#post-4991065

You can buy a replacement window out of parts for about $60-$70, hold onto it, and then install it if/when needed.

#5248 4 years ago

My mylar on the lower playfield window has performed fantiastic, no issues and crystal clear, highly recommend it.

To answer chuckwurt I completed Spot mode this evening, it took 6 direct hits to complete and he went back to his cave and the machine called out "Spot Completed". I think I had about 15 seconds left on the timer for his mode before it timed out. Like most others I typically avoid the bastard but tonight I felt like going for it, and pulled it off.

#5249 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

We did. easies way is to remove the lower playfield from the bottom. 4 screws and 3 electrical connections. Remove the whole thing and work on it on your bench. You will have to pull most of it apart to fit the protector.

Good Luck!

#5250 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

My Munsters saga:
Fast forward to mid last month: Both my awesome distributor AMD in Sydney and I planned on me receiving the table a few weeks ago. It finally does arrive at the Sydney port and I was excited steeped in giddy anticipation...
...I received a call from my Stern distributor...your Munsters table is here, but sad to say...it is being held onboard the incoming ship, behind a dock workers union picket line. We don’t know when it will end. When it does we will on-ship it to you. He said he would call me from time to time with the latest report.
Meanwhile, I eagerly looked at the newspaper everyday, reading reports of when the strike might end. Each day it was fueled by more ports joining the strike. It begins to become more intense and even becomes a nationwide dock workers union strike. Ironically, they’re striking against rumored automation, which has fueled the resolve by management, to ensure even more that automation will happen. Go figure, but I still didn’t have my tables, that were sitting onboard a ship from America...
...Today, nearly 3 additional weeks in, I finally get Munsters, one of the best tables ever made in my home and guess what? My wife who has had very little interest in playing pinball Up until now, steps over and begins playing. I’m surprised! Her face is lit up like a Christmas tree and she is having a ball! She remarks to me, “I like this one, it is awesome!” She keeps playing and then invites my two daughters into have a girls tournament with Munsters. They also, have had little interest in pinball till Munsters...now they’re all hooked and loving it. My wife said, she likes looking at our other tables, but never plays them. She loves Munsters and was giddy when she hit Herman and he stammers “Darn, darn, darn”!
This table is absolutely a blast! We are loving it!! The only issue now is; “may I have a turn too?”
[quoted image]

Congratulations! That is an awesome story and the fact that your family loves the game is pretty cool. A suggestion, you can play tournaments among yourselves and that will keep your family playing the game. My wife and I do that all the time. There is an app you can get to help this too.

We love the game as well and are really looking forward to adding the topper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/105?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.