(Topic ID: 335221)

13 year old theif stuck in claw machine.

By jasonp

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Carowinds Claw Machine.png
    636536749429037450-claw.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 11 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m still trying to figure out how tubby got up in there. But I get it. Kid got tired of pumping money into the machine and grabbing the prize only to have it constantly release near the top.

It's one of those $5/try machines, I think, where everything is oversized, including the prizes. I doubt this kid ever put any money into it. I think he saw the size of the door and knew he'd be able to get in there and take what he wanted. Probably fairly easy to get in there, too. Most of these idiots don't realize that the doors on those things are kind of like one-way valves. That's why so many kids get stuck in them, they can't figure out how to defeat the door to get out, therefore proving their idiocy. The ones that are successful, you never hear really about. Those are the ones whose parents tell them to get in there and steal as many of the plushes as possible and hold the door open for them the whole time. These incidents usually happen at Walmart in that area between the entrance and exit doors where they have all those gumball and sticker machines.

Hey Carowinds! I've actually been there! Good to see it's still open and operating.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/13-year-old-theif-stuck-in-claw-machine?tu=Miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.