Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dvandentop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

When i saw the 13 ball multiball i thought it was a joke i guess not.....this is apollo 13

And this is twisters multiball truly one of a kind multiball. By the way the playfield art is absolutely stunning. Def. the coolest multiball i have ever seen.

#2 10 years ago

Never played twister but that is a bad ass multiball

#3 10 years ago

Never seen that twister multiball before. Thanks for posting the link. Sweet!

#4 10 years ago

Yeah twister's multiball was way cooler than Apollo 13
Thanks for the video

#5 10 years ago

Yep, I had that 13 ball multball action going on with Apollo 13 at the UK Pinball Show last year, It WAS nuts, and I don't even know how I activated it. But it was fun!!!! (while it lasted). Seriously that is TOO MANY BALLS to deal with, and i've heard/read lots of ball trough and ball count problems can come with this pin.

2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

Wow Twister multiball IS GREAT!

9 months later
#7 9 years ago

Hi,

That's my Twister that I posted on youtube glad everybody enjoyed watching it as its an awesome multiball hey. I'm having issues at the moment as now and again the disc won't spin when the balls are on it at the start of multiball but during normal play its fine WTF?? anyway I love Twister and I'll never sell her as its to much fun.

Peter

#8 9 years ago

nice video! I've never seen that before either, it's pretty sweet.

#9 9 years ago

Twister is a really cool pin. You hardly ever see one, but I always play one when I run into them. I think I mentioned in my review of Twister, is that the magnet effect is also used in Lost in Space, and in both cases, is one of the coolest ways to start off multiball in a pinball game.

I still think the end-all-be-all is 13 ball multiball in Apollo 13 (people crap their pants, seeing 13 balls sent onto the playfield), but Twister/Lost in Space multiball starts are up there.

#10 9 years ago

That Twister multiball start was really cool. Hopefully I can play one someday.

Jeff R.

#11 9 years ago

Wow that is an awesome multiball. I hope I can one day play twister. I remember playing Apollo 13 trying to get the multiball for like an hour and becoming very frustrated.

My brother (who never plays pinball) came over and said why are you still playing this pinball game. I said I was trying to get the 13 ball multiball. He said "let me try and then proceeded to get the 13 ball multiball his first try. All through dumb luck, he didn't even know what he was doing.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the post, super cool multiballs for both. I played Apollo 13 once, but couldn't get the multiball.

#13 9 years ago

Here's another A13 vid. The series as a whole is totally geeky but a fun watch.

warning:language

http://www.youtube.com/user/artrush#p/u/25/4Lnlr9xrJ8o

8 months later
#14 8 years ago

Might have to play A13 looks like a load of fun..

Peter

#15 8 years ago

agreed that twister mb is super cool! there's a really nice one for sale in my 'area' right now for 1600 if i remember right. i loved the movie, wonder if the machine is fun? haven't played it

#16 8 years ago

I had a twister briefly. It has a very sweet multiball start. They later reused it for lost in space which has much better sound.

Twister as a game is kind of dull though. You have a few different multiball modes, but other than that there isn't a whole lot to do. Unlike bsd you cannot stack mutliballs and it isn't very hard so ball times can get long. It does have a great soundtrack though and even though the fan is taken off whirlwind it still feels great.

#17 8 years ago

Haven't played a twister, but have played a Lost in Space, and as said above LIS has the same multiball start. And from what I hear it is just like LIS as it is the only cool part of the game. Can't speak for Twister, but that's definitely the case for LIS.

#18 8 years ago

wow that twister mutiball is sweet

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Spring, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 50.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 25.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside