Instruction-Card-Template----Final-Mockup-w-0.25-in.-Bleed (resized).jpg
TZ Manuals.jpg
IMG_4449 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1502681702775.jpg
IMG_6065 (resized).JPG
2a0fa738f28e5d52157da4a6e9d88508--funny-star-trek-patrick-stewart (resized).jpg
manuel fawlty towers (resized).jpg
tenor (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'd be a little bit chapped, too. I find it tiresome when the computer industry tries to shove some of their computer mantra down my throat. Like when I bought my iMac in 1998. It came with no manual and I knew diddly about how to get around on the internet. I will allow that the iMac was a remove from box, plug it in, turn it on, and in minutes Apple had set up surfing the net. Still, it was a frustrating two or three weeks.
I get it. Companies are looking under every rock for one more way to cut costs. And the attitude is that "YOU" need to get with the times. Some companies have pulled it off with that kind of attitude. Other companies have tried that action and are no longer around.
I know if I had a customer who had spent several thousand with me and who offered to pay for physical copies of the manual, I'd be finding the time to head over to Kinko's and get a nicely printed copy to send out.

MEH.. You can't even plug a Mac from 1998 in correctly; I wouldn't trust you at a Kinko's.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thank you. For identifying yourself as someone who makes threats and can't spell for shit!

Don't mess with success. He's an internet tough guy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12k-not-to-happy-spooky-1?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.