Instruction-Card-Template----Final-Mockup-w-0.25-in.-Bleed (resized).jpg
TZ Manuals.jpg
IMG_4449 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1502681702775.jpg
IMG_6065 (resized).JPG
2a0fa738f28e5d52157da4a6e9d88508--funny-star-trek-patrick-stewart (resized).jpg
manuel fawlty towers (resized).jpg
tenor (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

When I first worked on Dominos (for an "all flippers dead" symptom), the first thing I thought is "it must be a blown fuse". Then I started looking for fuses. I was floored when at first glance I couldn't find any fuses. I kept thinking "where the fuck are the fuses?". I looked everywhere. Then I looked up again at the game board. There were some little black rectangle things on the board about the size of a fuse that caught my eye. I started poking around them when the top of one these black rectangles popped off. There inside was a fuse! Who in the hell hides fuses? Sure enough, after popping the tops off the other black rectangles, I found all the fuses and there was a blown one. There should have at least been a fuse label in the backbox like Williams provided on their machines. Saves a lot of grief and time in my opinion.
Until Spooky starts providing some real technical documention on their website, they should change the name of their company to "Backyard Pinball" in my opinion.

I love spooky but gotta agree they need some big boy pants now or guys are not going to route them as fixes take too long.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Life's Add-Ons
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12k-not-to-happy-spooky-1?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.