Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

37FDAE49-3EF4-477A-94EF-47D5363E6DD2 (resized).jpeg
    53EF7257-8EF7-4D08-806D-A4AB0EB8876C (resized).jpeg
    A0FCC422-9C17-470E-8D92-27FC40680D78 (resized).jpeg
    51965D32-0F4C-4335-907A-2B8A72824C15 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

10 pinball crates…. Crates only located in Indian Land, SC

Added: 2022-07-30 15:58:12 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 3rd, 2022) • Ended: August 8th, 2022
    Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 1 (OBO)

Open for offers

Just moved from Fort Wayne Indiana to Indian Land, South Carolina. I have 10 empty crates for sale

Item photos

37FDAE49-3EF4-477A-94EF-47D5363E6DD2 (resized).jpeg
    51965D32-0F4C-4335-907A-2B8A72824C15 (resized).jpeg
    53EF7257-8EF7-4D08-806D-A4AB0EB8876C (resized).jpeg
    A0FCC422-9C17-470E-8D92-27FC40680D78 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Yesh23's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yesh23's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Indian Land, SC, US

#2 1 year ago

$3k is a non-starter. If you need them gone, you should price them as Free. Or build up a nice kindling wood pile.

Congratulations on the move.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from EEE:

$3k is a non-starter. If you need them gone, you should price them as Free. Or build up a nice kindling wood pile.
    Congratulations on the move.

I’d have to assume they have some value. It’s definitely obo

#4 1 year ago

If they were free I’d take 2 to 4 possibly.

#5 1 year ago

A full and proper crate might be in the 150 plus range... These are like some kind of half crate or custom packing...

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from koji:

A full and proper crate might be in the 150 plus range... These are like some kind of half crate or custom packing...

It’s obo because I have no idea how to value them. If someone wants them, shoot me an offer

#7 1 year ago

Welcome to the neighborhood

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from amxfc3s:

Welcome to the neighborhood

Thank you

#9 1 year ago

Price drop bump

#10 1 year ago

I'm a wood guy. I always try and salvage every piece for projects.
    I see some great patio furniture in those crates.
    A nice Table, A book shelf, work bench.
    I say keep it. Get a good right angle staple puller, I see no screws.
    Good luck.

#11 1 year ago

May sound a silly question but why did you take the coin boxes out? I notice this with some others that do it too.

I always leave them in so I don’t lose them or mix them up. I put any loose items in a gallon ziplock with the power cord in the box and everything is secured.

They are shipped from the factory that way and are designed for route operators to do the same.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

May sound a silly question but why did you take the coin boxes out? I notice this with some others that do it too.
    I always leave them in so I don’t lose them or mix them up. I put any loose items in a gallon ziplock with the power cord in the box and everything is secured.
    They are shipped from the factory that way and are designed for route operators to do the same.

I labeled ask the coin boxes and placed them in a large box. That way anything loose inside the coin box, didn’t have a chance of falling out inside the machine

#13 1 year ago

Wow man, when did you move? Get tired of Indiana? Congrats on the relocation, hope all is well and you’re happy in the new place!

#14 1 year ago

It is highly unlikely that anyone within striking distance is going to purchase these from you. You only need them when you need them. Storing something like that is problematic. You can probably find a recycler in the area that will take them off your hands for free. Getting a cash sale seems like a longshot. Hopefully you'll get lucky and find someone in need.

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

It is highly unlikely that anyone within striking distance is going to purchase these from you. You only need them when you need them. Storing something like that is problematic. You can probably find a recycler in the area that will take them off your hands for free. Getting a cash sale seems like a longshot. Hopefully you'll get lucky and find someone in need.

Yeah I figured they had some sort of value but had no idea and didn’t know if there would be people in the area that shipped games quite a bit

#16 1 year ago

First generation PinPod™?

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

First generation PinPod™?

I’m guessing

#18 1 year ago

Free crates bump

#19 1 year ago

No fork access? How do you move these?

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from twhtalm:

No fork access? How do you move these?

Dolly

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12-pinball-crates-crates-only-located-in-indian-land-sc?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.