Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Arcadedl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181214_102411 (resized).jpg
    1544750776920987528501272129939 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181213_191216 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181213_165938 (resized).jpg
    data-east-set (resized).png
    sample (resized).png
    yellow-targets (resized).png
    rad-targets (resized).png
    bumper (resized).png
    wpt-sample (resized).jpg
    img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0602_zpsxmv90ubs (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181208_080947 (resized).jpg
    There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

UPDATE: I WILL HAVE TO SPEED UP THE SCHEDULE. APPARENTLY I HAVE ONLY UNTIL FRIDAY TO BRING THE GIFTS BACK TO THE ANGEL TREE. So I WILL BE CONDENSING MULTIPLE DAYS TOGETHER.

This year I will be holding an auction each day for the next 12 days of christmas. I will be posting an item every day. Post your offer on the thread. Best offer wins. All money donated will go to buy gifts for kids in need (will be picking names from one of those angel trees). I will post the gifts that I purchased and will welcome suggestions. Let's make xmas an event about sharing and helping people that are less fortunate. If you don't wish to partake, I kindly ask that you bump the thread to keep it at the top.

LAST DAYS PRIZE INFO

To make things a bit interesting and to make sure I don't miss my deadline of Friday morning to deliver I have condensed all the last lots in one shot. Since Day 7 was not claimed I am reposting it. I will make it easy, choose from anything I sell. Bidding will stay open until Thursday 4PM EST. I will be heading from work directly to the toy and grocery store. Just bid by bumping the thread ex. LOT2 $20

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct

Current Status of bids
    LOT 1 - Jesperpark $25 (make your own up to $50 in value)
    LOT 2 - Not Claimed (make your own up to $75 in value) min bid $25
    LOT 3 - Newforestpinball - $35 (make your own up to $100 in value)
    LOT 4 - Not Claimed (make your own up to $125 in value) mid bid $50
    LOT 5 - ArcadeedI $50 (make your own up to $75 in value + $25 pinball life gift code)

Bidding closes Thursday at 4PM EST. Happy auctioning everyone

Also starting to get a list together of what I need to purchase ideas are welcomed. You can use this link to add to google sheets and you can use the Toysrus website to check things out and give me a link. Need ideas. If the item needs batteries please check the row with batteries with an X

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GgQwfGp-Sz6LXNftQ69QFwjZCq1xdgCyaQwy1hMxJuI/edit?usp=sharing

#3 5 years ago

$15

#4 5 years ago

Bump.

Anything for game of thrones coming?

#5 5 years ago

This auction item ends at midnight PST. Next item will be posted 8AM-ish EST the following day.

#6 5 years ago

20$

#8 5 years ago

Bumper stumpers

#9 5 years ago

Got these ones still,bump

#10 5 years ago

Dec 7th winner - Northern Dude $20

Todays item (Dec 8th)
    1x T2 set with 1x Bally Williams Sticker Set(valued $50). Min bid 12.50

IMG_20181208_080947 (resized).jpgIMG_20181208_080947 (resized).jpg
    #12 5 years ago

K folks, get in while it’s hot, great price for a great product.

#13 5 years ago

I'm in. $15. I've never seen these before. Do you have any pics of these on a machine?

#16 5 years ago

$22.00

#19 5 years ago

Dec 8th Winner - jmountjoy111 $25

Todays item (Dec 9th)
    1x Roadshow Set with 1x Bally Williams Sticker Set(valued $45). Min bid 12.50

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Dec 8th Winner - jmountjoy111 $25

Jackpot!!! How ironic that you put those up as I was looking at them in your store yesterday for the T2 I’m getting ready to tear apart.

#21 5 years ago

$20

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Jackpot!!! How ironic that you put those up as I was looking at them in your store yesterday for the T2 I’m getting ready to tear apart.

Winner winner chicken dinner and you get to help out on something that will make a few kids smile. Everybody wins.

#24 5 years ago

Roughly $60 bucks gathered in two days...thank you all. Now who's going to win day 3?

#25 5 years ago

Dec 9th Winner - Chrlbrwn88 $25
    1x Roadshow Set with 1x Bally Williams Sticker Set(valued $45). Min bid 12.50

Todays item (Dec 10th) - SPECIFY YOUR BID WITH THE LOT (ex: $10 lot1). there will be 2 winners today.
    Lot 1 = 1x WPT (Original) with 1x Stern Lockdown Bar Set (Value $37.50) Min bid 10.00
    Lot 2 = 1x WPT (Face Cards) with 1x Stern Lockdown Bar Set (Value $37.50) Min bid 10.00

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0602_zpsxmv90ubs (resized).jpgimg.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0602_zpsxmv90ubs (resized).jpgwpt-sample (resized).jpgwpt-sample (resized).jpg
    #26 5 years ago

Lot #2
    $10

#28 5 years ago

I'll start the bidding at $10 for lot #1 (WPT).

#29 5 years ago

Like the vintage cards,need a WPT

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Like the vintage cards,need a WPT

You could always trade for parts

#31 5 years ago

Put me in for set #1 US$50.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Put me in for set #1 US$50.

#34 5 years ago

Now who's going to give lot#2 some love?

#37 5 years ago

UPDATE: I WILL HAVE TO SPEED UP THE SCHEDULE. APPARENTLY I HAVE ONLY UNTIL FRIDAY TO BRING THE GIFTS BACK TO THE ANGEL TREE. So I WILL BE CONDENSING MULTIPLE DAYS TOGETHER.

Dec 11,12,13,14 - SPECIFY YOUR BID WITH THE DAY (ex: $10 DAY5). there will be 4 winners today.
    DAY 5 = 2x Data East Warning Sticker Decal Sets (valued at $50) - min $15
    DAY 6 = 1x TNA Set + 1x Bally Williams Set or 1x Data East Warning Sticker Decal Sets (valued at $45) - $12.50
    DAY 7 = 1x Houdini Set + 1x Bally Williams Set or 1x Data East Warning Sticker Decal Sets (valued at $50) - min $15
    DAY 8 = 1x Sopranos Set + 1 Stern Lockdown bar Set + 1x Bally Williams Set or 1x Data East Warning Sticker Decal Sets (valued at $55) - min $15

Dec 10th winners are Chubtoad13 and CoryStup

bumper (resized).pngbumper (resized).pngdata-east-set (resized).pngdata-east-set (resized).png

rad-targets (resized).pngrad-targets (resized).pngsample (resized).pngsample (resized).pngyellow-targets (resized).pngyellow-targets (resized).png

#39 5 years ago

bueller....bueller......bueller....

#40 5 years ago

$25 - day 6

#42 5 years ago

Not sure I get this..being English !......
    But bid $30.00 for roadshow set, Bally Williams set, and data east set.....?....
    Cheers. From Keith at new forest pinball.

#43 5 years ago

$15 - day 5

#44 5 years ago

Frontpage stickying this to help get some more exposure for this great initiative!

#47 5 years ago

well that's one way to wake up this morning!!!

#49 5 years ago

Winners for from yesterday

Day 5 boustrophedonic $15
    Day 6 Jm - $25
    Day 8 WolfManCat - $100

Day 7 houdini not claimed - will fix this.

#50 5 years ago

To make things a bit interesting and to make sure I don't miss my deadline of Friday morning to deliver I have condensed all the last lots in one shot. Since Day 7 was not claimed I am reposting it. I will make it easy, choose from anything I sell. Bidding will stay open until Thursday 4PM EST. I will be heading from work directly to the toy and grocery store. To bid bum the thread and post the lot and amount you want to bid - ex : Lot 2 $20

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct

LOT 1 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $50) min bid. $15
    LOT 2 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $75) min bid. $25
    LOT 3 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $100) min bid - $35
    LOT 4 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $125) min bid - $50
    LOT 5 - $25 Gift Certificate to Pinball Life - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $150) - Min Bid $50.

Bidding closes Thursday at 4PM EST. Happy auctioning everyone

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12-days-of-christmas-auction-help-the-kids?hl=newforestpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.