Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Arcadedl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181214_102411 (resized).jpg
    1544750776920987528501272129939 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181213_191216 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181213_165938 (resized).jpg
    data-east-set (resized).png
    sample (resized).png
    yellow-targets (resized).png
    rad-targets (resized).png
    bumper (resized).png
    wpt-sample (resized).jpg
    img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0602_zpsxmv90ubs (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181208_080947 (resized).jpg
    There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Just to clarify. Does each package include as many stickers as you want from your shop up to the value set for each lot?

Meaning if I win lot 3 I get to pick up to $100 worth of shop items?

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

Just to clarify. Does each package include as many stickers as you want from your shop up to the value set for each lot?

YES! Crazy isn't it

LAST DAYS PRIZE INFO

To make things a bit interesting and to make sure I don't miss my deadline of Friday morning to deliver I have condensed all the last lots in one shot. Since Day 7 was not claimed I am reposting it. I will make it easy, choose from anything I sell. Bidding will stay open until Thursday 4PM EST. I will be heading from work directly to the toy and grocery store. Just bid by bumping the thread ex. LOT2 $20

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct

LOT 1 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $50) min bid. $15
    LOT 2 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $75) min bid. $25
    LOT 3 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $100) min bid - $35
    LOT 4 - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $125) min bid - $50
    LOT 5 - $25 Gift Certificate to Pinball Life - Make your own package and choose from any decal I sell (value of up to $150) - Min Bid $50.

Bidding closes Thursday at 4PM EST. Happy auctioning everyone

Also starting to get a list together of what I need to purchase ideas are welcomed. You can use this link to add to google sheets and you can use the Toysrus website to check things out and give me a link. Need ideas. If the item needs batteries please check the row with batteries with an X

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GgQwfGp-Sz6LXNftQ69QFwjZCq1xdgCyaQwy1hMxJuI/edit?usp=sharing

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

How about you start things up ?

#54 5 years ago

In talks with the Toys R Us Manager to hopefully get a further discount on toys to buy more......I'll keep you guys posted

#55 5 years ago

Hell of a deal! Someone step up and grab a decal pack they might need!!!!

#56 5 years ago

Lot 1 $25.00

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

In talks with the Toys R Us Manager to hopefully get a further discount on toys to buy more......I'll keep you guys posted

wait a sec. canada still has toys r us stores?!?

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

wait a sec. canada still has toys r us stores?!?

For the time being yes.

#59 5 years ago

Also starting to get a list together of what I need to purchase ideas are welcomed. You can use this link to add to google sheets and you can use the Toysrus website to check things out and give me a link. Need ideas. If the item needs batteries please check the row with batteries with an X

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GgQwfGp-Sz6LXNftQ69QFwjZCq1xdgCyaQwy1hMxJuI/edit?usp=sharing

#61 5 years ago

Lot 5 - $50

#63 5 years ago

Last day folks. The auction ends in 7.5 hours

#65 5 years ago

4 hours left - current gift value is set at roughly $520CAD. I'd really like to reach close to $750. That way I wont have to modify the shopping list HOwever if people want to suggest other things to give instead of what is on the list please feel free to write on this google sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GgQwfGp-Sz6LXNftQ69QFwjZCq1xdgCyaQwy1hMxJuI/edit#gid=0

Current Status of bids
    LOT 1 - Jesperpark $25 (make your own up to $50 in value)
    LOT 2 - Not Claimed (make your own up to $75 in value)
    LOT 3 - Newforestpinball - $35 (make your own up to $100 in value)
    LOT 4 - Not Claimed (make your own up to $125 in value)
    LOT 5 - ArcadeedI $50 (make your own up to $75 in value + $25 pinball life gift code)

#66 5 years ago

Bump pa dee bump bump....2.5 hours to go.

#67 5 years ago

I'll bid on lot 2 for $25

#70 5 years ago

Bidding is now closed.
    Shopping is done. Will submit a list once I'm back from the gym.

IMG_20181213_165938 (resized).jpgIMG_20181213_165938 (resized).jpg
    #71 5 years ago

Ok folks here is the list with the photo of the bill.

Lego - Harry Potter Hogwarts Train 75955
    Lego - Star Wars X wing 75218
    Playmobil - Country barn with Silo
    ELENCO - Snap Circuit JR. 100
    Meccano - Arial Rescue 20 in 1
    DC Super Hero Girls scooter
    Baby Alive Potty Dance Baby
    Carcassonne Board Game
    Blokus Board Game
    Crayalo Scribble Scribble
    Pomsies
    Hatchimals Mystery

Crazy that this is all you can buy for $559 CDN (wish there was more). I didn't want to only give small toys so went for all kinds of price ranges and I tried to squeeze something for all age groups. Also tried to go gender neutral for at least 50% of things. Also went against using things that needed tablets or wifi connections etc...
    1544750776920987528501272129939 (resized).jpg1544750776920987528501272129939 (resized).jpgIMG_20181213_191216 (resized).jpgIMG_20181213_191216 (resized).jpg

With that said I want to thank all participants for their generosity and for making Xmas special for 12 kids this year. They will be dropped off at the school where the angel tree is located tomorrow morning.

#72 5 years ago

Well done !!

#74 5 years ago

nice job buddy. a lot more kids will have a great xmas due to yours and others generosity

#75 5 years ago

paid , sent a little extra. you rock.

#76 5 years ago

I gave my wife the job to drop the gifts off this morning. Delivery confirmed According to my wife the lady in the pic was very happy. I still can't believe the amount of tags that are left. Guess I'll have to up my game next year.

20181214_102411 (resized).jpg20181214_102411 (resized).jpg

#77 5 years ago

29 tags are left. If we get 29 awesome Pinsiders to give $25 a tag, would there be enough time to get to the toy store and back to drop off the gifts?
    I'll start with tag #1.

#78 5 years ago

I don't think there would be time. 8am was the cut off time. Next year we could wipe the board clean.

#79 5 years ago

Waiting on one address CoreyStup to finish out the mailings. Everyone else's package has been shipped

#80 5 years ago

Thanks so much - happy to be part of this, and looking forward to some of these great decals for my games

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12-days-of-christmas-auction-help-the-kids/page/2?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.