(Topic ID: 165193)

11 EM games mini pinraid - worth anything?

By DEN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Firecracker (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    image-28_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    french-taunter_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160729_125516_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160729_125158_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160729_121112_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160729_121103_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160729_121054_(resized).jpg
    SR5_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160728_144428_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

I wonder how much shipping would be. Would love to get my hands on that Scuba or Outer Space (probably Scuba) for my next project.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

The Freedom is junk. I'll take it off your hands.

Looks like you got a shipment heading out to Pennsylvania, DEN. I hear it's cheaper to ship in bulk... so uh... just send them all and we'll be sure to split it up evenly.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from DEN:

I can pack it on a pallet if you arrange pick up.
    Dont know what its worth, did not cost me alot

Would love to have it (not an incredibly rare game, just have never seen one pop up around me) but can't begin to think what shipping costs would be. I think it has to be in a crate also, not entirely sure. I'm only 18 so my budget is pretty much nothing but when I start working full time in the fall maybe I can make more dreams realities.

Anyways, if some overseas buyers want those Freedoms maybe some sort of package deal can be done. Expecting it to be way more than it's worth though.

-

Freedom with the pop bumper between the flippers is the early-production game which apparently makes it a much better game and is hard to find too. I think it also has "1776" and "1976" on the backglass as well, which they removed later on to not make the machine seem dated in the coming years (e.g. playing and seeing that in 1978 would make it clear the machine was already 2 years old and made in/for 1976)

1 week later
    #35 7 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

1970 - Jive Time w/huge backbox spinner

Over here going "WOO!" like the minority at an away football game.

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd say it's pretty unrealistic to suggest Freedom Weird Edition is worth anything close - in the actual financial sense, not warm fuzzies - to ACTUAL valuable EMs like Fireaball, Mata Hari, Captain Fantastic.

You'd be surprised what goes in the EM community. Nothing surprises me anymore. I think it's a cool incentive and wouldn't be surprised that the prototype goes for more.

I got addicted to Spanish Eyes at York last year and played like 16 games in a row on it until I finally beat my best score I set on it earlier.

Center pop bumpers, how about center twin autoshooters? (with tiny flippers)

image-28_(resized).jpgimage-28_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/11-em-games-mini-pinraid-worth-anything?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.