2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Now that Nate regrettably isn't around to say 5 balls is too much...... 1) Are you sick and tired of fellow flailers that are too lazy or stupid or old to learn the rules (this might be me) that complain about never seeing wizard mode? When has a pinsider admitted to narrowing the outlanes, setting it on "extra easy" and 10 balls, extending ballsaver times and bonus ball settings? Where else in life can you live like the Illuminati so cheap-assedly and simply? No cocksure 3baller will ever know when they see your Grand Champion initials that you got there by just hitting the blinky light shots while really drunk. If you call now, you'll get the free system to Elwinize your life.

#2 2 years ago

i'll have what he's having...

#3 2 years ago

Forget it, he’s rolling.....

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from stooped:

Now that Nate regrettably isn't around to say 5 balls is too much...... 1) Are you sick and tired of fellow flailers that are too lazy or stupid or old to learn the rules (this might be me) that complain about never seeing wizard mode? When has a pinsider admitted to narrowing the outlanes, setting it on "extra easy" and 10 balls, extending ballsaver times and bonus ball settings? Where else in life can you live like the Illuminati so cheap-assedly and simply? No cocksure 3baller will ever know when they see your Grand Champion initials that you got there by just hitting the blinky light shots while really drunk. If you call now, you'll get the free system to Elwinize your life.

Amen brother, Amen, pass me some more balls please.

#5 2 years ago

Pffft.

Next you'll start bitching about those of us who play with the glass off so we can add just a "little english" when needed.

#6 2 years ago

Ask Apollo 13. I'm sure it will disagree.

#7 2 years ago

I have all my games set to one ball. If you can't do it in one, just hang it up and start collecting stamps.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from stooped:

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

I have all my games set to one ball. If you can't do it in one, just hang it up

We call that "Lance Armstrong mode" here....

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Amen brother, Amen, pass me some more balls please.

Well put TT. NO one ever admits using electrical ties across the drain lanes or adding a post between the flippers either. Play by the rules and the design of the playfield, then when you do well you have earned it. Stop looking for the easy way and acting like a Democrat.

#11 2 years ago

Wow....got an axe to grind much, there, moeman65?

#12 2 years ago

1 Moeman65 is too much.

#13 2 years ago

Nate didn't say it was "too much". He said it was cheating.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 27.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 18.95
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 235.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 159.00
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 34.94
    Playfield - Plastics
    Plastic 9 for Pin-Bot Out of stock
    Pinball-Mods.com
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside