1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Now that Nate regrettably isn't around to say 5 balls is too much...... 1) Are you sick and tired of fellow flailers that are too lazy or stupid or old to learn the rules (this might be me) that complain about never seeing wizard mode? When has a pinsider admitted to narrowing the outlanes, setting it on "extra easy" and 10 balls, extending ballsaver times and bonus ball settings? Where else in life can you live like the Illuminati so cheap-assedly and simply? No cocksure 3baller will ever know when they see your Grand Champion initials that you got there by just hitting the blinky light shots while really drunk. If you call now, you'll get the free system to Elwinize your life.

#2 1 year ago

i'll have what he's having...

#3 1 year ago

Forget it, he’s rolling.....

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from stooped:

Now that Nate regrettably isn't around to say 5 balls is too much...... 1) Are you sick and tired of fellow flailers that are too lazy or stupid or old to learn the rules (this might be me) that complain about never seeing wizard mode? When has a pinsider admitted to narrowing the outlanes, setting it on "extra easy" and 10 balls, extending ballsaver times and bonus ball settings? Where else in life can you live like the Illuminati so cheap-assedly and simply? No cocksure 3baller will ever know when they see your Grand Champion initials that you got there by just hitting the blinky light shots while really drunk. If you call now, you'll get the free system to Elwinize your life.

Amen brother, Amen, pass me some more balls please.

#5 1 year ago

Pffft.

Next you'll start bitching about those of us who play with the glass off so we can add just a "little english" when needed.

#6 1 year ago

Ask Apollo 13. I'm sure it will disagree.

#7 1 year ago

I have all my games set to one ball. If you can't do it in one, just hang it up and start collecting stamps.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from stooped:

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

I have all my games set to one ball. If you can't do it in one, just hang it up

We call that "Lance Armstrong mode" here....

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Amen brother, Amen, pass me some more balls please.

Well put TT. NO one ever admits using electrical ties across the drain lanes or adding a post between the flippers either. Play by the rules and the design of the playfield, then when you do well you have earned it. Stop looking for the easy way and acting like a Democrat.

#11 1 year ago

Wow....got an axe to grind much, there, moeman65?

#12 1 year ago

1 Moeman65 is too much.

#13 1 year ago

Nate didn't say it was "too much". He said it was cheating.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 305.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Hardware
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 35.00
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 21.00
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Siegecraft Electronics

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside