Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

witch_flies_4.gif
wizardhouse.jpg
423527_3094067225587_1081238173_329877.jpg
dancing_fruit.gif
felix.gif
jscrow.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ny2colorado.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If Wizard Of Oz is your bag it looks like fun. For the rest of us it doesn't look like it's anything special. It's got a bunch of toys, and a couple mini play fields to break up the flow nicely, but besides an LCD how is this a next generation pinball?

*insert Debbie Downer .gif here

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

coasterguy said:Regarding the theme. I have spoke with many folks outside the pinball world about WOZ. It is pretty amazing how many of them could care less about pinball until I say WOZ is coming and it has never been done before. They typically light up bit and say I want to come see it when you get it. Ladies and kids typically and some men but interested in the least. Good for pinball. I do believe that Jack picked a good starter theme. I really do.
Just about anybody that is over the age of 38 remembers when there were only 3 major channels on TV (not counting PBS the 3 were ABC, NBC, and CBS). Also, the Wizard of Oz movie was only broadcasted once a year and was not available on VHS, etc. like it is now, thus for many it was an annual family event to watch the movie. I have nothing but great memories from each year, popping some popcorn and watching the movie with my brother and parents.

Those monkeys and the WWotE freaked me out as a kid. But then I saw Wicked and realized they were just misunderstood.

The pop bumpers look great. The left upper playfield looks sweet and the witch is bad ass. I don't have a horse in this race, but this is a great day for anyone that plays pinball.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

NY2Colorado said:jalpert said:
If Wizard Of Oz is your bag it looks like fun. For the rest of us it doesn't look like it's anything special. It's got a bunch of toys, and a couple mini play fields to break up the flow nicely, but besides an LCD how is this a next generation pinball?
*insert Debbie Downer .gif here
I am not sure Jalpert wants pinball to be pinball anymore. What is supposed to change to make it next generation? JJP is making new toys, new lighting systems, LCD instead of antiquated DMD and new improved playfield and cabinet printing. If you change it in more drastic ways it probably becomes something other than pinball like video games or redemption games.

What I love about pinball is that, to its core, it hasn't really changed much in 20 years. If it changes too much, then it ceases to be pinball to me. Just my two cents.

#42 11 years ago

Pinball always seems so clunky and slow with no music to tie it all together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ny2colorado.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1080-woz-videos-from-e3-flipping-witch-melt-spinning-house-witches-castle?tu=ny2colorado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.