Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
FA792C7A-C971-4DA4-83B6-8206BF8DF083 (resized).jpeg
sm2 (resized).jpg
Space Mission 3rd player 1000 pt (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

3rd player 1000 score reel does not engage when 100 score reel rolls 9 to 0

Gator clipped nine switch and nothing. All other player score reels work correctly. 3rd player score reels work correctly except 1,000 when 100 score reel rolls 9 to 0

I don’t know where to look on schematic to resolve this

#2 1 year ago

Assuming your 1000 point relay doesn't fire in this case check the path in red:
Space Mission 3rd player 1000 pt (resized).jpgSpace Mission 3rd player 1000 pt (resized).jpg
It could be a problem getting through the Player Unit or in the green-white or orange-blue wires.

/Mark

#3 1 year ago

If you are sure you jumpered the correct 9th position switch, add another jumper across your third player unit shown in red. If the doesn't work jumper from the yellow side of the player unit to the Orange-Blue wire on the 100 relay (shown in Blue) and just move the jumper back until it stops working.

sm2 (resized).jpgsm2 (resized).jpg
#4 1 year ago

MarkG , edednedy thank you both. I hope to try and fix it Friday and will provide an update. My wolffpac system 1 displays came in and i've been assembling them to finish gottlieb hulk and add to game room

#5 1 year ago

MarkG , edednedy

I gator clipped the wires on player unit and nothing. I mistakenly had the green white switch gatored and my gator touched the metal bracket and it works. Don’t understand why so I moved the cloth and pinned it between coil and bracket

Any thoughts?

FA792C7A-C971-4DA4-83B6-8206BF8DF083 (resized).jpegFA792C7A-C971-4DA4-83B6-8206BF8DF083 (resized).jpeg
#6 1 year ago

I didn’t mention someone added a sound board and I don’t know if that affects anything

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/100s-score-reel-9-switch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.