1,000 Comments for 1,000 Todd Tuckey TNT Videos!!!

(Topic ID: 132245)

1,000 Comments for 1,000 Todd Tuckey TNT Videos!!!

By gmkalos

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

11173328_10207007014637948_5168361834721707356_n.jpg
    11174985_10207007015677974_3551493669861269687_n.jpg
    11150994_10207007016037983_4007744002963394144_n.jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hey guys I was hoping you could help me get 1,000 comments on TNT's #1,000th Video! Todd Tuckey really was the first person to get me into pinball and have learned so much from him and Frank about them and how they work. I thought this would be a nice gesture thanking him and his team for all the entertaining videos about this hobby that is just so positive and so awesome! Thank you for your time - George

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyjs8rzlagt8XfWxdPQnVRw/videos?view=166132761

11150994_10207007016037983_4007744002963394144_n.jpg

11174985_10207007015677974_3551493669861269687_n.jpg

11173328_10207007014637948_5168361834721707356_n.jpg

#3 3 years ago

Don't know him, never met him, but really enjoy his YouTube videos! He seems like a great guy.

#4 3 years ago

Great guy for the hobby.Returned a phone call with good advice when there was no purchase involved.Met him at Allentown very friendly.

#5 3 years ago

love all his videos!

#6 3 years ago

Great fellow with quite a sense of humor. When I find an obscure pin, nearly every Google search brings up a TNT video. He finds something good to say about every one of them.

#7 3 years ago

Hey... Wasn't he in The Walking Dead episode? Yeah... He was the cool cat in the leather jacket.

#8 3 years ago

A few words about Todd Tuckey

About 16 years ago when getting into the hobby I came across TNT searching the Internet. I was intrigued by his website, the games in his collection and it woke up the arcade experience for me. Spoke to Todd on the phone looking for some parts for my Spy Hunter arcade game. Took a ride up to TNT. Met Todd and he took me for a tour of the game room and shop. This visit started my pinball and video arcade collection collecting hobby which ultimately led to repairs and sales. Todd, thank you for always being there for all the guys in the hobby and for keeping the hobby alive through your YouTube videos. Kudos!!

John Grus

#9 3 years ago

I like the guy. I kind of felt bad about the flack he got for the video he posted of dumping junk arcades and pinball machines off the rooftop. He tried giving them away but as a bussiness what do you do with stuff that cost too much time and money to bother with.

#10 3 years ago

Great guy ! Had a blast with him at the expo last year !

#11 3 years ago

Love the videos! Very fun and informative! Talk about a dream job!

#12 3 years ago

Todd and the gang that works for him are wonderful! I had the pleasure of meeting him at expo last year and it was the highlight of my trip. I have watched every video and look forward to them everyday! Thank you Todd for your friendship, and willingness to help our hobby grow!

1 week later
    #13 3 years ago

Hey guys the 1,000th TNT video is up, please show him some support with 1,000 thumbs up...I was trying for a thousand comments too!!! Thanks my fellow pinballers in arms

#14 3 years ago

Hey guys the 1,000th TNT video is up, please show him some support with 1,000 thumbs up...I was trying for a thousand comments too!!! Thanks my fellow pinballers in arms

#15 3 years ago

#16 3 years ago

Todd is a great guy and takes the time to help people, even if its a small part or question. I too love his videos and they are great at what they do!

#17 3 years ago

Thumbs up from me. I enjoy the videos. Keep 'em coming!

#18 3 years ago

Great videos. Thumbs up!

#19 3 years ago

My wife just said "He is a legend in his own mind"!
    I like them, keep up the good work. If I am thinking of buying a game I always end up watching you brother!

#20 3 years ago

Seem's to be a great guy to work for. His video's are the best in the business.

#21 3 years ago

I met Todd at the Allentown pinfest.
    He was a nice and funny guy. I enjoyed talking to him, he even put me in his video!
    Thanks Todd!

Eric

#22 3 years ago

I too really enjoy Todd's video's. He gives a lot of insight and also knows how to have fun while doing it. I never comment on youtube but thanks for all the video's Todd and keep them coming!

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Seem's to be a great guy to work for. His video's are the best in the business.

Quoted from Nightmare:

I too really enjoy Todd's video's. He gives a lot of insight and also knows how to have fun while doing it. I never comment on youtube but thanks for all the video's Todd and keep them coming!

What's the all the unnecessary apostrophe's???

#24 3 years ago

Stay on topic boob!

#25 3 years ago

If misuse of apostrophe's is my only problem, I'm blessed!

#26 3 years ago

Thanks Everyone for your comments! I am glad the videos are both enjoyable and give people ideas for their own games! I am thrilled we crossed the level of 1000...and approaching 8500 subscribers now...and well over two million views! Just posted #1001---a Walking Dead Premium Edition Pinball we just opened up, a Williams Demolition Man with the added LED's at the top, A Willaims SHuffle Inn (Yes, another one!), and a pair of Donkey Kong Jr's that look like brand new...ONE going to Hawaii as a Double Donkey Kong! And we end with a trip to Daddypops Restaurant to see if the ads for the cars--including a Centaur, are still there! Tomorrow, a neat Tales From The Crypt video on a stunning restoration we did. Keep watching!! Todd

#27 3 years ago

Thumbs up.
    I always look forward to the new videos.
    Please keep them coming.

#28 3 years ago

People magazine's "Sexiest Man of Pinball 2015".

#29 3 years ago

I swear. Saw it buying some broccoli today.

#30 3 years ago

Todd please stay in the business for many years to come!
    One day I'll make a trip down and see the shop, I was going to contact you about buying your BBB you sold recently, In the market for a stunner so hopefully I'll have one in my gameroom one day

Or maybe I'll meet you at one of the shows,

#31 3 years ago

Thumbed up, and commented... keep up the great work, Todd!

#32 3 years ago

Good on you Todd.I enjoy your videos,it looks like a happy workplace.

#33 3 years ago

We're a long way from 1000. Here's #33

I heard that Todd can walk on water!

1 week later
    #35 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I heard that Todd can walk on water!

And he can turn wine into whiskey.
    We end our family prayers with "and thank you Todd Tuckey".

#36 3 years ago

Thanks for the tits, I mean tips, Todd! Always learn something and always chuckle.

#37 3 years ago

Todd is a close personal friend of LIONMAN.

#38 3 years ago

Yes! You remember the Pinball Expo Part two video where I fly in the LIONMAN Harness at Pinball Life!! Thank you for including me in your family prayers GRYSZZZ! I knew things were going better!

#39 3 years ago

Todd -

You rock - should have made Pintastic even if they didn't pay your way... We're all working on the organizers to be sure your there next year!

#40 3 years ago

Love the videos Todd keep rockin on

#41 3 years ago

Todd and crew - Thank you for all that you do for our hobby. I love your videos,!!! You guys are a valued piece of our magical little community! What a great song!
    TDK

#42 3 years ago

I've dealt with Todd on a few occasions, and recently sold a game to him. Very pleasant to deal with, and quite knowledgeable. The TNT videos are definitely humorous, but also informative. I also check them out when I'm deciding whether to buy a certain game. Keep up the good work!! CD

#43 3 years ago

Great videos.

#44 3 years ago

Thanks everyone! Glad you like our videos! We try really hard to make them both informative and fun--and viewable for the whole family too (our youngest viewer is 2 1/2!) Todd

#45 3 years ago

I'm just glad I don't live in your neck of the woods as I would be broke and my house would be full of pins and arcade games, well thats the case anyhow so who am I kidding. The dealers I know for the most part do not take even a fraction of the time you and your staff do to fix up pins and games. I really enjoy the vids and have learned a lot from them. Thank you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ULEKstore
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 49.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside