(Topic ID: 224285)

100 em's for sale, what's the value???

By Yesh23

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    aaaa (resized).jpg
    aaa (resized).jpg
    aa (resized).jpg
    a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Tell your friend to pm too- many -pins.he is the right person for job.i have purchased parts from you ( skip).and have been pleased with price and parts.when it comes to em 's.we can always use more parts and machines that are salvagable.i also agree that he should sell in one lot to keep parts and machines together til parts machines are separated from salvageable machines.lets face it .we need all the machines and parts out there we can get to keep our own treasures working.

#29 5 years ago

Looking at the big picture .I still stand by what I posted yesterday.they seem to be mostly wood railers ( lighted score).not my first choice.( personally would not own one )nice ones only topping out at$ 300 to $400 on face book or craigslist.So ,for what it's worth.every one is just going to want one machine or a couple parts.they need to go to someone who will put the machines,parts, on the market for all of us.

#34 5 years ago

That's why you have my vote.

#40 5 years ago

Ya,I agree it has to be about the love of the game.not the greed.we all have sold ( comics,ball cards and beanie babies ect.and chances are you ended up being disappointed. (The sucker),if it was get rich quik.im glad to see there's others who have learned these lessons and want to do what's best for the pinball community as a whole.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/100-em-s-for-sale-what-s-the-value?tu=pinballbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.