Let's assume real estate is so expensive that any extra square inch would cost you an arm, or that you swore to your significant other you would never cross that line… 10 pins, no more.
Choose wisely. Unlimited budget and patience.
- What would be your choice?
- How far are you from your ideal? (3/10 in my current lineup, but Nemo and Predator are already paid for)
Here is mine:
- 3 "boutique" pins, rotating between Nemo, Predator, Wooly, AMH, P3, Full throttle, TBL, Circus Maximus, Timeshock… I love these projects. P3 and Full Throttle with games you can swap could be elegant ways to break the 10 game limit…
- ACDC BIB – might consider temporary trades with STLE or MetLE… perhaps TWD
- WPT (yes, it is a keeper) – would only consider temporary trades with RBION or WoF
- LOTR – a pin I owned and I had to sell for cash. Obviously I miss it.
- One pin from the Bally golden age…Centaur or Fathom or 8 ball Deluxe or Medusa, rotating.
- One Generation 2 Zaccaria, rotating (Farfalla, etc)…
- Bally Spectrum. My first pin. Unique layout, cool artwork: that's a keeper I would only allow to leave… for HEP restoration.
- Bally Fireball. Needs one EM and this is my all time favorite.
And if I could cheat and add an 11th pin it would be another EM for variety (one with 3" flippers and inlanes) but I have not found my holy grail yet.