Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Bohdi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cat 2 (resized).jpg
    seinfeldbottlescam (resized).jpg
    b a b (resized).png
    Elmogoestoschool.jpg
    Summer_school_poster (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago
    #2 6 years ago

So glad you finally quantified it for us.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Pay attention. You only own six games. When you get to ten. Then talk

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Just sick and tired of bad advice from people that aren't serious in this hobby.

Says the guy with 90 posts, who has been here less than a year and inadvertently started two identical threads saying that your opinion is meaningless unless you have at least 10 pins... coincidentally the same number of pins that he has.

Nothing says "I'm serious about this hobby" more than starting an asinine, dick-measuring thread (or two) about it.

You're obviously quite the pro.

#6 6 years ago

I have more than 10 games, but I am extremely non-serious.
    So on that - I'm out.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Pay attention. You only own six games. When you get to ten. Then talk

Sorry. Your opinion only counts if you own between 6 and 8 pins.

Like me.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Kneel before me!!

You've only been here 6 years...pffffft.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

You've only been here 6 years...pffffft.

I....think you've been here longer than Robin.

#11 6 years ago

The initial post was deleted. Is this the 10 and over pins club or the 10 and over no girls, only boys and you can only join if you know the secret password club? Either way, i guess im not cool enough.

I'll start a dont be a douche club and you're only welcome if....you guessed it, you're not a douche

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

The initial post was deleted. Is this the 10 and over pins club or the 10 and over no girls, only boys and you can only join if you know the secret password club? Either way, i guess im not cool enough.

Well, I think you're cool...and that's all that really matters.

#13 6 years ago

I'm SO sorry I missed what he wrote in the OP. I think it would have made me very happy judging from the few short quotes that were saved. I just got my eleventh pin, so I would have been allowed to have an opinion.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just got my eleventh pin, so I would have been allowed to have an opinion.

Pfffttt. You wouldn't be allowed to have an opinion because I've heard that people who have more than 10 games are super lame and lie about how many games they own to sound cool.

Duh.

#15 6 years ago

Drained this guy, this is boring!

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll start a dont be a douche club and you're only welcome if....you guessed it, you're not a douche

Whoa I'm offended by your degrading comments about douches. They serve a valuable purpose. Have you not watched Sausage Party to see what can happen when you cross a douche?

#17 6 years ago

I only have 5 pins so I guess I'm not a card carrying pinhead. I can be a total douche when needed though so does that mean I'm in??

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I only have 5 pins so I guess I'm not a card carrying pinhead. I can be a total douche when needed though so does that mean I'm in??

You're in douchebag j/k I'd still look into getting at least 5 more games real soon though, just to be safe LOL

#19 6 years ago

what in the world is going on with this op? Me thinks this poster is a child or someone of childlike intelligence, as their posts seem completely incoherent and borderline unintelligible. I had no idea that the amount of pins you owned makes you a better person.

#20 6 years ago

I held back on this fckn wafflehead last night in his "Witch one should I buy?" thread, trying to not be a dick. But after all these bullshit posts today, time to take Junior troll to school. Literally.
    I'm actually going to drive him to a school.
    Witch school should we pick?
    What a fckn jagweed.

#21 6 years ago

Christ, I only have 3 pins. I PROBABLY should be banned from Pinside I'm thinking...

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from forensicd:

I had no idea that the amount of pins you owned makes you a better person

Well now you know! Ha! This coupled with the "witch pin to buy" and the non-envy club showing off his top rated collection... wtf?

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

THIS ONE.

Summer_school_poster (resized).jpgSummer_school_poster (resized).jpg

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I held back on this fckn wafflehead last night in his "Witch one should I buy?" thread, trying to not be a dick. But after all these bullshit posts today, time to take Junior troll to school. Literally.
    What a fckn jagweed.

i was thinking same thing. Maybe he can get on his private jet and fly out to pinfest so i can shake his hand and tell him to his face too .... off!

#25 6 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa GB!!...High school??
    Every story has a beginning...Elmogoestoschool.jpgElmogoestoschool.jpg

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

What a fckn jagweed.

He'd probably fit into this school nicely

b a b (resized).pngb a b (resized).png

#27 6 years ago

at least we know its not Kaneda cause he only had one pin

#28 6 years ago

Not quite sure that could even be considered a pin.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Not quite sure that could even be considered a pin.

very true

hahaha

#30 6 years ago

Say what you want about the OP's grammar, but I'm in total agreement with him in regards to the douchebag plebes with less than 10 A-list games in their collections hogging the bandwidth here... I'm ashamed to be one of them. Now if you'll excuse me, this shopping cart full of bottles isn't going to drive itself!

#32 6 years ago

seinfeldbottlescam (resized).jpgseinfeldbottlescam (resized).jpg

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

You're in douchebag

Douchebags around the world (or just in here) rise an unite!!!

#34 6 years ago

Name calling will not be tolerated on Pinside, go to RGP with that stuff!

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

Name calling will not be tolerated on Pinside, go to RGP with that stuff!

I think you need to scroll up to appreciate the context of the "name calling". It was a joke.

#36 6 years ago

It's more like "poor-side", Amirite?

#37 6 years ago

Also, to be clear if I wasn't laying it on thick enough:

#38 6 years ago

$10 says this coward doesn't return to his thread, his tail is so far between his legs.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

$10 says this coward doesn't return to his thread, his tail is so far between his legs.

He has opened up another, even more engaging thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-envy-pinball-club#post-3749397

#40 6 years ago

Between this and the "are there any hotties who play pinball" thread this guy is making an early and explosive run at Least Valuable Poster.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

cat 2 (resized).jpgcat 2 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/10-pinball-owners-club-1?hl=aplundell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.