Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MtnFrost
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtnfrost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Sorta says it in the title. Just a little fun. Movies to have on while playing pinball. Here’s mine:

Dredd
    The Thing 1982
    Terminator
    Predator
    Predators
    Aliens
    Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
    Rogue One
    Death Race (2008)
    Magnificent Seven (Newer)

Bonus throwback B/W - 1944 The Uninvited

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Unbelievable throwback with the Uninvited! Nicely done. Back to back with the Wise Haunting and we are done thank you !!

I consider it the best traditional haunted house film! The Haunting is great! Those old B/W films are fantastic. Also love the Legend of Hell house with Roddy McDowell. Of course the original Sherlock Holmes with Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce too - The Hound of the Baskervilles

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

Sorry but it seems crazy to try and watch a movie while playing pinball.As they say in Godzilla CHOOSE

I think it really depends - if you are playing the classic SS era - early 80s, there isn't much in callouts to miss. And no distracting videos, DMDs, etc.. Just pure pinball. Same with EMs. Really, it would only be the newest pins that would compete regularly - not withstanding pins like Roadshow where there's a lot of dialogue. But think of playing movies as a background thing - you aren't actively watching it, but it's there.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from tullster:

Robocop!!! The original first and only one that counts!

Warning! You now have FIVE seconds to send my your Stargazer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtnfrost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/10-movies-to-watch-while-playing-pinball?tu=mtnfrost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.