• Latest reply 5 years ago by Yoko2una
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kingpin Backglass (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Project Pinball Charity is trying something new to help raise funds for our continuing goal to place more and more pinball machines in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the US. We are holding an online auction to lead up to the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo 2018! Our online auction will have our big-ticket items available for early bidding!

One of our items is a Kingpin Signed Limited Edition (remake) #1 of 250 Translite which will give you the option to reserve the No. #1 Kingpin (remake) pinball machine made by Circus Maximus. So if you want the Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine No. #1 off the assembly line, here is your chance!

Circus Maximus Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/circusmaximusgames

Circus Maximus Kingpin pinball machine at TPF video: https://www.facebook.com/head2headpinball/videos/1246549882114365/UzpfSTE0NjAxODUxOTQyMjgyMDY6MjAyNjExOTMyNzYzNDc4Nw/

Details on what you are bidding for when you're bidding on this Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite with options for winner to purchase #1 Kingpin (remake) pinball Machine.

Bid Item that you will receive:

Translite Details: Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite signed by original game designer Mark Ritchie and original artist Stan Fukuoka. Again, this Translite is hand signed and is #1 in a limited run of 250 Translites.

ALSO, by you bidding on this Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite, you will have the option right to reserve for purchase the Number #1 Kingpin (remake) actual pinball machine. The Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine purchase will require the Winner of the Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite auction to pay for the actual Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine. The winner is responsible for the purchase of the pinball machine. The winner will deal directly with the Circus Maximus Sales Manager for these arrangements.

This is just offered as a opportunity for a collector to reserve the coveted 1st numbered machine of limited run of 250 Kingpin (remakes) Pinball Machines built. Project Pinball Charity is not responsible for the purchase, manufacturing or delivery of the actual Kingpin (remake) Pinball Machine.

This Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite will be present at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo. Winner will have the option to pick up their Kingpin (remake) LE #1 of #250 Translite at the time of the closing of the auction. If the winner is not able to be present at the show then the winner will be subject to cost associated with shipping.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/projectpinballauction

Thank you to all wonderful donors and supporters for helping make this a big success. Also, a big thank you to all of our awesome Pinside community and your continuing support.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected]

Kingpin Backglass (resized).jpgKingpin Backglass (resized).jpg Kingpin #projectpinball #forthekids Pinball #auction

#2 5 years ago

Hmm....I'm wondering why after four hours nobody is talking about this. ??

John

#3 5 years ago

you do talk about it

#4 5 years ago

Thread title is a bit confusing... they are auctioning off translight #1 which includes an option to purchase game #1 when it becomes available, they are not auctioning game #1.

Anyway, still a cool item.

#5 5 years ago

Dumb. I thought you could win the game. Very misleading.

#6 5 years ago

When was the official kingpin remake announcement? Was it awhile ago? I can’t remember if I read rumors or a real announcement.
There are so many new games, rumors and speculation, I can’t keep track of everything.

#7 5 years ago

TPF where they brought a prototype. No announcement as to when or how much yet though as they still needed to work out a lot of details for parts availability, manufacturing, etc.

In the meantime they were selling signed translights to those interested in having a spot in line for when they are ready (or simply having a signed translight).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-big-city-kidkingpin-club

#8 5 years ago

I took the click bait.

#9 5 years ago

So when does this start?

#10 5 years ago

Misleading title guys. Still cool but I would encourage OP to change the title to reflect prize more accurately

#11 5 years ago

Thank you all for your support of the Project Pinball Charity!

Sorry about that. We did not mean for our post to be confusing or misleading. It's difficult to word the topic of post with a limited number of characters are available. We were excited and trying to give the full scope of what we are doing with our new auction because we felt this Limited Kingpin Translite was a very special item, indeed.

We did changed the title and descriptions as recommend by many of you here to be more direct and to better clarify our intent. If anybody has any questions about this item or the auction, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

We very much appreciate all of your help! We love the support that we have here on Pinside and will do our best to grow to help more and more kids and their families with your help.

Best wishes,

Daniel Spolar
Founder/ Senior Director
Project Pinball Charity

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

So when does this start?

The auction started yesterday, May 28, 2018 at 8:00 am est. The auction will end on June 9, 2018 at 7:00 pm est.

#13 5 years ago

Wow! This is an amazing opportunity. Bump for more bidders and a good cause!

#14 5 years ago

Plus theres lots of other great items to bid on!

I saw that the GOT topper is pickup only, are the other items available for shipping at bidders cost?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Plus theres lots of other great items to bid on!
I saw that the GOT topper is pickup only, are the other items available for shipping at bidders cost?

Yes. The other items can be shipped at the winner's expense or for pick-up at the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo show.

The Game of Thrones topper is the only item for pick-up only, since it was donated by the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo Owners and Stern Pinball so we felt it was only right to offer there exclusively.

#16 5 years ago

Circus Maximus will cover the cost to have this translite shipped to the winning bidder if it needs to be shipped. So bid away!

We will even cover it if it's international, so don't worry about the shipping cost for the translite when you are bidding on it.

Paul

#17 5 years ago

The auction software blows. Too much info to bid. I’ll give my cc info if I win

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Circus Maximus will cover the cost to have this translite shipped to the winning bidder if it needs to be shipped. So bid away!
We will even cover it if it's international, so don't worry about the shipping cost for the translite when you are bidding on it.
Paul

Wow! Very generous gift! Thank you very much for all your help, Paul. Our charity is blessed to have friends like you and James.

#19 5 years ago

Wow. Bidding is already heating up on this one. 4 bids. Already at $230.

Wonder if it will hit $500+?

Marcus

1 week later
#20 5 years ago

Congrats and a big recognition to Circus Maximus for being able to help support Project_Pinball with this auction.

The translite went for $1773.00!!!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Congrats and a big recognition to Circus Maximus for being able to help support Project_Pinball with this auction.

Awesome!!! Money for a great charity, love it!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Just for clarification, that $1773 total was the total for all four of the items in the auction plus online donations.

The #1 translite itself went for $1230 I believe.

We are extremely happy with the final bid on the translite as the money raised at SFGE for Project Pinball is going directly to putting a pinball machine in the other Ronald McDonald house in Atlanta.

With two Ronald McDonald houses here, and only one having a pinball machine, apparently kids have been requesting the one with the Pinball Machine specifically. Gotta love that these things get played a lot where Project Pinball puts them.

Paul

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

With two Ronald McDonald houses here, and only one having a pinball machine, apparently kids have been requesting the one with the Pinball Machine specifically.

Probably the coolest sentence most, if not all of us will read all day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1-kingpin-pinball-machine-offered-by-project-pinball-charity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.