Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smoke
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerryd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from rjd2:

Hi all-so I am a very casual, whenever-I-see-one type of pinball player. Not serious, but I was pretty into games as a youth and young adult.
    I've got a 3 year old son, and enough disposable income to grab a pinball machine. I'd like something that he can grow into when he gets a little older. If I were to look at just ONE machine to basically last 20 years of so(in terms of fun of play, not actual reliability), what should I be looking at, as far as titles go? Games I always liked:
    -Addams Family
    -Attack from Mars
    -Theater of Magic
    -Twilight Zone
    I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting I liked. Any advice for a future basement warrior? Thanks-R

My kids have gone hot and cold on a ton of games, but the one factor that is the same is me... When they go to play (4-6 yrs old), they always ask for me to come play with them. So, if you are just getting one, get something you like (appropriate theme of course), and they will prob jump right in with you. I think my kids loved Monster Bash (Dracula was a hit) the most, it was known as the Halloween pin. Good luck, and have fun with your kids.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerryd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1-dad-1-son-1-machine-whatll-it-be?tu=kerryd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.