(Topic ID: 207504)

1 coin 1 play both coin slots (70s Gottlieb game pricing)

By KloggMonkey

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Royal-Flush-Hot-Shot-Work-14 (resized).jpg
0Royal-Flush-Work-10 (resized).jpg
0Royal-Flush-Work-09 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KloggMonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am trying to set up my Royal Flush for 1 coin 1 play for both slots. I have the left slot set to do so, I forgot that in that mode the game starts as the coin is dropped... I'm not sure how to get the 2nd slot set up, seems like only 2,3,4,5 games are the only option.

Might need to alter the circuit itself more than move jones plugs??

#3 6 years ago

That's too easy . Got pigeon-holed into expecting that option to be select-able via the jones plugs in the bottom. Thanks.

#5 6 years ago

How about both slots add only 1 credit and don't instantly start a game or fire the knocker ??

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

If You do it: Please post a picture of Your Score-Motor with the newly added switch.

I wish someone had a picture for me to go by

But this seems like it would be exactly what I want, Thanks

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

I would adjust the "first Coin adjustment" to "throwing-in a Coin makes the pin to start a game" - then I'd wire the second Coin-Chute to use the first Coin-Chute wires.
(((The pin then acts (logic) like pressing the Replay-Button - immediately starts a new game - starts for 2nd, 3rd, 4th Player)))

Thanks for all the input everyone. This is what I went with, its not the end of the world that the coin drop starts the game/adds player. At least not worth doing a major project to get it to move the credit wheel. Now both left and right coin chutes work as 1-coin 1-play.

Although I think if a person were to drop coin with 4 players already on they lose their coin rather than getting a credit - but why would they do that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KloggMonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1-coin-1-play-both-coin-slots-70s-gottlieb-game-pricing?tu=KloggMonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.