08 Spiderman ,, Shop'd and Sweet .. B_R ,, SOLD !!!

(Topic ID: 21799)

08 Spiderman ,, Shop'd and Sweet .. B_R ,, SOLD !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by davewth
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 79 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg
    Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg
    !cid_1115122209.jpg
    #1.gif
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_012.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_008.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_007.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_006.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_003.JPG
    Spider_speaker_mods_by_Hooked_003.JPG
    Spider_speaker_mods_by_Hooked_002.JPG
    HUO_Single_Owner_TFTC_001.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_021.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_018.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_010.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_006.JPG

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Are you talk-n about the Buildings ?

YEAH....The building, subway train and the sandman. I just finished my flasher kit step-by-step pictured direction for the solder style and the plug in style last night. I am starting to ship out my first kits tomorrow.....It took me all week to photograph and write it all up.....Man that was a LOT OF WORK

#202 6 years ago

It Does lOOk Great , but Tron is Next on my List to mod out for now .. SM need's yr mods but I'm gonna wait a bit .. Good Luck on yr sales Hemi !!

1 month later
    #203 6 years ago

Installed Biglaw's Green Goblin Pumpkin Bomb mod .. Great Work bro ..

SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_003.JPG SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_006.JPG SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_007.JPG SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_008.JPG SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_012.JPG

#204 6 years ago

You must be having a good time playing that spidey and tron bc you haven't been on the site much! pimpin' and playin'

#205 6 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

You must be having a good time playing that spidey and tron bc you haven't been on the site much! pimpin' and playin'

Been somewhat Busy bro ,, I'm working on WCS rite now .. I have the Lighted Speaker Kit w/ the cycles on the way from Supadave for Tron ... Alot of mod's in the Past 2--mth's .. I'm Here tho.. It would've been Cool if Biglaw mod'd Goblin's left hand give-n the finger ,, #1.gif

#206 6 years ago

it can be done but only for you BR !cid_1115122209.jpg

#207 6 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

it can be done but only for you BR

I Should've made a request ,,, You Do gOOd work bro ... See Ya Dec 1st ...

#208 6 years ago

I Really hate to say it , but I Sold my SM this morning .. Robert ( rkf7802 ) from The Bash and 51 mile's from me has been ask-n me about it for sometime now .. I e-mailed him alot of Pict's & video's , but view-n the Pin in Person is a World of difference .. He was Very Pleased !! I will say that I sold it to him for what I had into it ..
    He will be having a Dec- Bash Party ,, so I can Play it again . I Will Own it again 1 day
    It was a Pleasure Shop-n and Pimp-n out such a Great Pin .. I Never did make it to Super Hero
    Now what will take it's Place ,,

Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg

#209 6 years ago

I never saw any postings of the person who bought that TFTC you sold. I really wanted it. Have you heard if they are enjoying it or want to pass in on?

#210 6 years ago

I haven't heard from him ,, I assume he's Enjoy- it ! and YES , I did help Rob- load SM ..

#211 6 years ago

That Spiderman was one sweet machine, I played it and it looked so good all LEDed out but played even better. Tried to buy it at what I believe was a fair price but we just couldnt get there I think I was 5800 and you were 6200. Still would have liked it and you could have seen or played it anytime when you made the trip North to see inlaws by playing it at Cinema City in Norton. After not being able to get yours I did get Robert's (Hooked) thru ChadH on the ACDC premium trade. I wanted a nice playing 07 version and you buyer got a great pin no matter what price. Good for both of you! Now can I buy WCS94 and Tron so I can sell my Tron LE and still have a Tron to play when you are tired of it

#212 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Now what will take it's Place ,, []

My buddy's BDK! I think he'll ship! Don't know for sure. I played it last night. Less than 200 plays and just unboxed 6 months ago.

madison.craigslist.org link

#213 6 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Now can I buy WCS94 and Tron so I can sell my TRON LE and still have a Tron to play when you are tired of it

Next Sat- me & S.tastic are planning on Shop-n out WCS , It's Gonna loOk good , I have Led's in the insert's now and I added a New set of Chrome Leg's & leveler's I got from Andrew ( Marco ) .. I'm having an issue w/ the DMD , I need a New 1 .. I'll consider yr Cash offer you made on the phone , and TRON is goin No where ( Yet )

and the BDK ,, davewtf ,, I'm Not much into that Pin - Especially for $ 4600.00 + ship-n ..
    Why is he sell-n it so soon ,, Hmmm !!

I smell an Avenger's Pin ,, maybe .. ,,

#214 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

and the BDK ,, davewtf ,,
    Why is he sell-n it so soon ,, Hmmm !!

I can't say as i didn't ask. That's his business. You are free to speculate, however. You may be wrong, you may be right! The game is truly like new in every way, though.

congrats on your sale. You're turning into a NIB guy! What's up with that? Too much risk for me, brother!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 209.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 234.99
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.95
    $ 94.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    $ 199.99
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside