08 Spiderman ,, Shop'd and Sweet .. B_R ,, SOLD !!!

(Topic ID: 21799)

08 Spiderman ,, Shop'd and Sweet .. B_R ,, SOLD !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by davewth
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 79 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg
    Spiderman_Sold_,,_I_m_Gonna_Miss_it_!!.jpg
    !cid_1115122209.jpg
    #1.gif
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_012.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_008.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_007.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_006.JPG
    SM_Green_Goblin_Pumpkin_Bomb_mod_003.JPG
    Spider_speaker_mods_by_Hooked_003.JPG
    Spider_speaker_mods_by_Hooked_002.JPG
    HUO_Single_Owner_TFTC_001.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_021.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_018.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_010.JPG
    SM_Doc_Ock_mod_by_BigLaw_006.JPG

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I saw one person post the Spidey Sense mod. They had to cut an opening in the metal ball guide so the ball would go to the shooter lane. When I saw the need for cutting I said no to that mod. I don't want to do anything that is not reversible on my games unless it is a universally expected/acceptable change. Maybe if replacement ball guides were available I would do it, but they are not.

Here is a link to the mod (scroll down to pinsider Dug):

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-any-must-have-mods

I do not think that I like that one.

#102 6 years ago

Is there something wrong with how the spider sense lane works now? It's not like being able to put the ball Into the shooter lane is some big reward. All you get is to put it back I to the pop bumpers.

#103 6 years ago

I'm Not Kutt-n on my Spidey !!!! I do want a Doc Ock mod tho....... BigLawwww !!!

Doc-_Ock_mod-2.jpg Doc-_Ock_mod.jpg

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Is there something wrong with how the spider sense lane works now? It's not like being able to put the ball Into the shooter lane is some big reward. All you get is to put it back I to the pop bumpers.

It's actually a pretty cool mod. The software is programmed.... I was told that it was supposed to be there but was cut for cost cutting. (so is it really a mod?) Yes, all it does is put the ball back to the shooter lane and than to the pops. IMHO it does not kill the flow. (but I'm not that good a player and I need the few extra seconds to regroup) It is 100% reversible as I kept the original lane guide. Kind of a unique feature...... Everyone that has seen / played it has liked it.

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm Not cutting on my Spidey !!!! I do want a Doc Ock mod tho.......

Doc Ock mod does look sweet!

#106 6 years ago

Where do you get this mod? Or Doc Oc mod and shooter lane mod

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

Where do you get this mod? Or Doc Oc mod and shooter lane mod

BigLaw will mod yr Doc Ock figure for $ 60.00 Ship'd ..... I'm wait-n on him to call me back ..

also check out this thread ..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-any-must-have-mods/page/2

#108 6 years ago

I really like that Doc of mod. BR let me know how easy or hard it is. If it's easy I am in.

#109 6 years ago

I phone double post : o

#110 6 years ago

BigLaw just called me ( he was @ the dentist ) anyway , the mod is $ 75.00 ship-d.. I'm Still in !!

I'm wait-n on a PM w/ his address and I'll ship him my D.Ock for a Mod'd 1 ..

Hwawonyu , You bet I'll Post Pict's of it !!!

#111 6 years ago

Glad you got a SM BR. I usually get 1 PM a week about mine and its not even listed.

#112 6 years ago

BR need your cointaker expertise just shot you a pm if you could drop me a reply would be appreciated thanks man.

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from DrainO:

Still waiting on my TZ LED list BR.

Hmmm !!! I know I used All Supers for the inserts , and Frosted's for Most of the GI's except for the rear GI's , Red Super's around the Gum ball machine , Cool White Supers under the Back Rt ramp's , Blue frosted's under the lower ball Guides etc.. I would Alway's buy More Led's than I needed and Would Experiment .. Here's a video bro .. I DO Miss my TZ ..

Ok Now back to Spiderman ........

#114 6 years ago

Thanks.

Gonna get another TZ?

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

BigLaw just called me ( he was @ the dentist ) anyway , the mod is $ 75.00 ship-d.. I'm Still in !!

I'm wait-n on a PM w/ his address and I'll ship him my D.Ock for a Mod'd 1 ..

Hwawonyu , You bet I'll Post Pict's of it !!!

This is a great deal - just ordered one as well...$75 shipped!! Noticed that PDI sells these as well (http://www.pinballdecals.com/SM_DocOckModPage.html)...but you could save some serious cash by going through biglaw.

#116 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

This is a great deal - just ordered one as well...$75 shipped!! Noticed that PDI sells these as well (http://www.pinballdecals.com/SM_DocOckModPage.html)...but you could save some serious cash by going through biglaw.

Reasonably priced as always
    Curious though who makes the one on PDI, are they you're Biglaw?

#117 6 years ago

On PDI they ship you the entire piece. You save money here because you ship him your figure and then he ships it back.

#118 6 years ago

Buy a figure from MAD Amusements for $35, ship it directly to biglaw and you save >$70 from PDI. Same overall concept for much cheaper

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Buy a figure from MAD Amusements for $35, ship it directly to biglaw and you save >$70 from PDI. Same overall concept for much cheaper

MAD is out of stock. PBL has them for $54

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=176&pg=1

#120 6 years ago

no the one on pinball decals is not mine i use red bulbs that light red not clear that light red. also i would like to see the back of the figure wonder if wires are consealed ?

#121 6 years ago

Just put pinbits red dmd filter in my SM...not sure if you have tried it out yet, but makes the game look AWESOME...highly recommend!

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Just put pinbits red dmd filter in my SM...not sure if you have tried it out yet, but makes the game look AWESOME...highly recommend!

+1 on that.

#123 6 years ago

Definitely get the red DMD filter. It is fairly easy to install and makes the DMD just look right on SM. Orange is not a spider-man color.

#124 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Up-load a short video , I'd like to see the Difference...

#125 6 years ago

Here is a quick picture. The DMD is the same clarity as with orange but the color matches spider-man's red.

SDC10589.JPG

#126 6 years ago

I will upload a video later tonight.

#127 6 years ago

B_R did you get a response from the millwax people yet on your SM?

#128 6 years ago

I Sure did ,,, He's Positive his Product is Safe !!!
    -------------------------------------------------
    Hi Mark,

Having a bit of a family crisis at the moment, please allow me to respond to your e-mail once my 86 year old mother is out of the hospital.

In the mean time, please be assured that Mill Wax will not harm your pinball’s playfield.

Thank you,

John F. Buegel, Pres
    Mill Amusement, LLC

#129 6 years ago

Here is a quick video that shows the red DMD...may be hard to get the full effect, but I guarantee that it is worth it. LEDs in this machine blow, but I have some NoFlix Plus LEDs on the way

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Here is a quick video that shows the red DMD...may be hard to get the full effect, but I guarantee that it is worth it. LEDs in this machine blow, but I have some NoFlix Plus LEDs on the way
    » YouTube video

The Red Film for the DMD lOOks Great ,, I want 1 Now .. Yea I noticed yr Led's ghosting ,, Go w/ CoinTakers Premium 2's ,, Most of mine are the Rest will be Also.. Thanxx for the vid- bro...

#131 6 years ago

Were can I get a set of webbed chrome side rails?

#132 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Were can I get a set of webbed chrome side rails?

I found the web rails with steve for $250 but chroming made them $350 plus shipping...crazy money.
    PBL has normal chrome armor type for $99

If there is a source web chrome at a good price please post.

#133 6 years ago

I really want a Spiderman, anyone want to trade for a LOTR?

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

I really want a spiderman, anyone want to trade for a LOTR?

You should Add SM to yr Wish List in yr profile.. Keep an eYe my SM , You just Never know what I'll do after the shop is Completed ... Will Trade or Sale as Usual !!

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

I found the web rails with steve for $250 but chroming made them $350 plus shipping...crazy money.
    PBL has normal chrome armor type for $99
    If there is a source web chrome at a good price please post.

Hooked , I want 2 of those Spiders for the speakers you got on Ebay ,, Email the Link Ole buddy !!

#136 6 years ago

B R i bet BANKER is keeping a eye on it too

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Red Film for the DMD lOOks Great ,, I want 1 Now .. Yea I noticed yr Led's ghosting ,, Go w/ CoinTakers Premium 2's ,, Most of mine are the Rest will be Also.. Thanxx for the vid- bro...

So weird I was asking about the red dmd in another forum. Ordered one for spidey and IM..

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Hooked , I want 2 of those Spiders for the speakers you got on Ebay ,, Email the Link Ole buddy !!

I believe you can get them through pinbits

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pinbits sells the spiders for the speakers as well as the red DMD cover.

#139 6 years ago

Just got my Doc Ock back from biglaw and it looks fantastic! Highly recommended and very nice work!

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Just got my Doc Ock back from biglaw and it looks fantastic! Highly recommended and very nice work!

Who has Biglaw's contact Info...I may need this mod for my SM.

#141 6 years ago

Just shoot him a pm...he will respond rather quickly. You will not be disappointed, impressive work.

#142 6 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

B R i bet BANKER is keeping a eye on it too

Hmmm !! ,, I haven't Promised SM to No 1 . I just got around to order-n All my Part's from Marco Monday , Everything should be here tomorrow..

I've Put off the Doc Ock mod till after the Shop , plus BigLaw said he will Take a break on do-n the mod's when his New HEP p/f comes in . No Hurry , Gonna Keep SM a while -- a month

#143 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You should Add SM to yr Wish List in yr profile.. Keep an eYe my SM , You just Never know what I'll do after the shop is Completed ... Will Trade or Sale as Usual !!

Added

1 week later
    #144 6 years ago

We got a late Start at 4pm & it's 10:45p and were Still going ,, SM is gonna be Sweeter than it Already is !!! The Ramps are Clear as Glass, Novus and some Flame

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_001.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_006.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_007.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_008.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_009.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_010.JPG

#145 6 years ago

Replaced the mushroomed magnet also.....

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_005.JPG Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_014.JPG

#146 6 years ago

looks like a late night early morning BR looking good

#148 6 years ago

Nice job fellas, looking good!

#149 6 years ago

Thanxx guy's it's now 12:35a , were still Going............... Top side polished , all Flippers and Pop bumpers , Slings , Auto Launch are rebuilt etc ,,, gett-n ready to Put SM back 2-gether .. We have Plenty of Coors Lt & God fathers pizza to keep us going .
    To busy to get a Buzz tho..

ALL_Right.gif

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_001.JPG

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_002.JPG

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_003.JPG

Saturday_nite_Shop_nite_-_SM_007.JPG

#150 6 years ago

Nice work on the SM Black_Rose!!

Was just doing some work on my Batman Dark Knight, cleaning up the playfield a bit. I thought I was the only guy doing some pin cleanup this time of the evening on a Saturday Night.

PS: Save me a beer man!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.00
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 40.00
    $ 199.99
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 25.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 109.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.00
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside