Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by 85vett
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I just wanted to let the Pinside community know that we now offer 0% financing for 6 months to qualified buyers. We also offer terms up to 24 months. Just select to pay by "Affirm" at checkout. As always, we offer top dollar for your trades.

The Pinball Company Team

#2 6 years ago

Nice offer. I just wish someone would do layaway.

And you should include a link to your website.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCompany:

As always, we offer top dollar for your trades.

Do you take blood...semen...I’ve got a kidney I could part with...too many great looking games getting released.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Do you take blood...semen...I’ve got a kidney I could part with...too many great looking games getting released.

http://www.spermbank.com/why-donate/sperm-donor-pay

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCompany:

I just wanted to let the Pinside community know that we now offer 0% financing for 6 months to qualified buyers. We also offer terms up to 24 months. Just select to pay by "Affirm" at checkout. As always, we offer top dollar for your trades.
    The Pinball Company Team

I might be in at 12 months or more, 6 is too short. These things are expensive new! Nice offer none the less....

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I might be in at 12 months or more, 6 is too short. These things are expensive new! Nice offer none the less....

Completely agree. 12 months at 0% would be a game-changer in my opinion.

#7 6 years ago

I'm waiting for a lease option. That's the game changer.

#8 6 years ago

rent to own. Rent-a-center Stern

#9 6 years ago

With interest rates on the rise, this is a helluva deal!

I don't need real money to indulge myself anymore.

Put me down for one of each.

#10 6 years ago

Pinball should be free man. Will my ebt card work?

#11 6 years ago

Interesting. If you offer true competitive pricing I think this is a good option. I'd much rather break my NIB purchase into 6 equal payments vs that lump sum payment. Rather have my money working for me at that point.

#12 6 years ago

Too much credit card debt out there these days. Wait until the next recession, most Americans have more credit card debt than savings. Fact.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Wait until the next recession, most Americans have more credit card debt than savings. Fact.

That's what bankruptcy is for. Then do it all over again. lather, rinse, repeat.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

That's what bankruptcy is for. Then do it all over again. lather, rinse, repeat.

Rofl.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

How easy is it to get credit after you've filed for bankruptcy? Just your normal average Joe, not your megamillion dollar corporation. I would imagine they wouldn't offer you that line of credit.

#16 6 years ago

Time to grab some Vaseline, a girlie mag, and go fund my next pinball!

#18 6 years ago

Knock Knock Knock.... Who is it?...... Pinball Repo man...... try and get out the window..... its stuck..... hurry man hurry..... Ah just a minute sir.......hurry man

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

Nice offer. I just wish someone would do layaway.
    And you should include a link to your website.

Pay MSRP, and I'll offer up a layaway.

Marcus

#20 6 years ago

Bought my only NIB on a zero percent 18 month credit card I opened specifically for that purpose.

Paid off ahead of time and now the only downside is I am tempted to do it again (instead of responsibly saving $$$ each month for home improvement projects (or MBr)).

6 months would be hard to swing unless I was already half-way there.

#21 6 years ago

Coin drop is the best way to play pinball

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

Bought my only NIB on a zero percent 18 month credit card I opened specifically for that purpose.
    Paid off ahead of time and now the only downside is I am tempted to do it again (instead of responsibly saving $$$ each month for home improvement projects (or MBr)).
    6 months would be hard to swing unless I was already half-way there.

Thought about doing this multiple times. But with the quality crapfest for stern lately I wont be buying NIB.

#23 6 years ago

Yeah, fortunately I got one of the good GB play fields and have not had any problems, but I was definitely nervous as all the bad news piled up while I was waiting for it to ship.

Other than Dialed In and Batman ‘66 all the games on the top of my wishlist have been around for a while. So no plans for NIB again until after I get some home projects done, but MBr is likely to be very tempting and hopefully Elvira 3 will be too.

Have been pleasantly surprised by Iron Maiden (and I don’t even like the band) so here’s hoping Stern is turning things around (even though I won’t hold my breath waiting).

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

Yeah, fortunately I got one of the good GB play fields and have not had any problems, but I was definitely nervous as all the bad news piled up while I was waiting for it to ship.
    Other than Dialed In and Batman ‘66 all the games on the top of my wishlist have been around for a while. So no plans for NIB again until after I get some home projects done, but MBr is likely to be very tempting and hopefully Elvira 3 will be too.
    Have been pleasantly surprised by Iron Maiden (and I don’t even like the band) so here’s hoping Stern is turning things around (even though I won’t hold my breath waiting).

I have a new 2017 AC/DC premium vault playfield coming. Still having issues. I thought I would be safe with that one. I was wrong.

#25 6 years ago

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from MRG:

Not if you live in Wyoming.

#27 6 years ago

I have a new 2017 AC/DC premium vault playfield coming. Still having issues. I thought I would be safe with that one. I was wrong.

That sucks, I feel for ya brother!

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from MRG:

The alcohol is cheaper at home and you can play in your Bathrobe. At least that’s what my wife said. Nothing beats a few pins in the basement!!

#29 6 years ago

A bit off topic, but are any more Gameroom Magazines coming out? Been awhile since the last issue.

#30 6 years ago

Are you serious? I thought stern had all this worked out. If maiden playfields have issues pomsode will explode with all the maiden threads started now.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Are you serious? I thought stern had all this worked out. If maiden playfields have issues pomsode will explode with all the maiden threads started now.

Yup a crack in the clear coat right near the lower playfield removable window, it’s raised too. Noticed the minute I lifted the back box up during set up.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Interesting. If you offer true competitive pricing I think this is a good option. I'd much rather break my NIB purchase into 6 equal payments vs that lump sum payment. Rather have my money working for me at that point.

Unfortunately it looks like their prices are much higher than what most of us can get nib pins for. Still cool to offer no interest tho....

#33 6 years ago

The way pricing is here in the UK, I wish we had this option from one of our resellers, it would certainly make the $15.2k for an LE a little more affordable.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

Pay MSRP, and I'll offer up a layaway.
    Marcus

Doh! I think it would be cheaper to pay interest lol

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Unfortunately it looks like their prices are much higher than what most of us can get nib pins for. Still cool to offer no interest tho....

Is that via a phone quote of just shopping their website? If via phone that's disappointing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/0-financing-on-stern-jjp-and-chicago-gaming-pins?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.