Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Money.gif
    2fsvbd (resized).jpg
    c5ihAxe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Meh. People spend their money on dumb shit like $8 starbuck coffees, and $8 Mc Combo Meals on a daily basis. If I take a loan for a pin and pay it off in 7 months for me it's a win win. The bank made $60-$70 and I made $100. People buy boats, cars, RVs, pools on credit and loans and no one bats a lash. Why is a pin such a bad thing to take a loan on given that you get 0% for in some cases 21 months?

Thank you. I 100% agree. If people are going to buy $8K pins that are "baseline" for some companies "because they can", then this is also relevant

Not everyone story is out there. One of the very best ways to build your credit score is to make purchases on credit, pay on a regular and timely basis, and knock the debt out. Some people have to do that because their life took a very unexpected and unfortunate turn, and we shouldn't be quick to judge someone "going in debt over a pin" when in all actuality they are doing something that best benefits their monetary situation.

Ask me how I know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/0-financing-on-pinball-machines?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.