IMG_7054.gif
IMG_0102.gif
IMG_0094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0093 (resized).jpeg
s-l960 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
general-hospital-luke-laura (resized).jpg
5D1A75E6-7BBF-41B3-872E-20D1941B80C8 (resized).jpeg
MV5BNmIzYjkxMzQtZjg3Ni00YWZlLTk0MjAtNzVjZGE3NjZiZjgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEyNjA4ODg@._V1_ (resized).jpg
presskit_ss_bio_count (resized).png
AN_004.jpg
Sam and Friends- The Story of Jim Henson's First Television Show (resized).jpg
Time B (resized).png
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 74 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Rumors say JJP has The Muppets license

I was just speculating but if BoF had the Labyrinth license years ago, they might actually have Muppets

Maybe Jersey have Mario

#102 74 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

I was just speculating but if BoF had the Labyrinth license years ago, they might actually have Muppets
Maybe Jersey have Mario

There are real rumors that JJP has Muppets though, industry rumors. Interesting detail though, BoF was onsite at Henson studios a few months ago so there is a "chance" the have a relationship and have Muppets. But think about this for a second, I'm not sure rolling two Henson pins back to back really seems like an ideal business strategy. It could be? Or it could be better to diversify more, build your brand not tied to any specific IP. David said months ago that people were going to be blown away at their next game.

My gut and the wind tells me that BoF doesn't likely have Muppets or if they do (somehow), it wouldn't be pin number 2. There were also rumors they might have the Gremlins license and its worth noting that Gremlins 3 has been green lit. Original cast still alive returning and Chris Columbus penning the script. That is slated for a release I think in 2026. So keep that in mind too, though I can't recall where that rumor emerged from. It was late last year.

All in all though, I just got delivery on my Labyrinth on friday. The game is built.like.a.tank. and it feels and flips like a 90s Williams/Bally game but with all the modern sheen and uplift modern technology and industry provides. The code and geometry is crafted by industry vets and the game feels like it attracts casual walk ups but is just difficult enough to never leave a collection. My Labyrinth is built and feels far superior than all three of my Sterns and I mean that respectfully to Stern. Its really just an excuse to shout out to the BoF team for their attention to detail and its very apparent they are passionate about pinball and building a successful platform.

Whatever BoF releases next, regardless of theme is going to be amazing.. I'm sure of it. They've got one game under their belt so they still have to work to do. But if they crush their second pin the same way they have Labyrinth we'll have ourselves a new industry darling as a manufacturer.

1 week later
#103 64 days ago

BoF live factory tour stream today on Facebook…

“ We're going live in 2 hours here on Facebook for a tour of our factory in Houston, Texas!

Join us at 11am CT today, 5/15, for a live behind-the-scenes look at Barrels of Fun and how your Labyrinth machine is made.”

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/nJpNLrocjFo25gni/?mibextid=cR73hX

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
PinShades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 10,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Providence, RI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.